PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Big Secret

Hobbit
05-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Looks like the Hildabeast was on the Wal-Mart board of directors for 6 years prior to joining her husband at the White House. I wonder why that's not mentioned on her web site.

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/5/20/205915.shtml?s=ic

Hagbard Celine
05-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Looks like the Hildabeast was on the Wal-Mart board of directors for 6 years prior to joining her husband at the White House. I wonder why that's not mentioned on her web site.

Seems like an advertisement for her success to me Hobbit. :dunno: Have YOU ever been on the board of anything?

loosecannon
05-21-2007, 01:28 PM

It is pretty old news, I have known that for 15 years.

Hobbit
05-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Seems like an advertisement for her success to me Hobbit. :dunno: Have YOU ever been on the board of anything?

That's kind of what I'm wondering. She was on the board of directors for the largest, most successful multi-national corporation in the world, but she never brings it up. I'd think this would be a selling point, but what it tells me is that she's either ashamed of that fact or, more likely, she thinks her supporters will consider it a huge black mark that she actually worked for the evil Wal-Mart.

Hagbard Celine
05-21-2007, 01:44 PM
That's kind of what I'm wondering. She was on the board of directors for the largest, most successful multi-national corporation in the world, but she never brings it up. I'd think this would be a selling point, but what it tells me is that she's either ashamed of that fact or, more likely, she thinks her supporters will consider it a huge black mark that she actually worked for the evil Wal-Mart.

It's probably the latter.

Hobbit
05-21-2007, 01:52 PM
It's probably the latter.

And so here we come to the point. Hillary is a politician of convenience. Just like she'll fake a southern accent when she's in Alabama, she'll work for Wal-Mart when it makes her husband look good in Arkansas, but attempt to hide that fact when it looks like it might hurt her chances of getting into the White House.

Hagbard Celine
05-21-2007, 01:53 PM
And so here we come to the point. Hillary is a politician of convenience. Just like she'll fake a southern accent when she's in Alabama, she'll work for Wal-Mart when it makes her husband look good in Arkansas, but attempt to hide that fact when it looks like it might hurt her chances of getting into the White House.

*sigh* All politicians are "politicians of convenience."

Hobbit
05-21-2007, 01:55 PM
*sigh* All politicians are "politicians of convenience."

The last time I checked, Mitt Romney wasn't faking accents or severing his ties to the LDS to make himself look better. Hillary's as fake as they come.

Hagbard Celine
05-21-2007, 02:14 PM
The last time I checked, Mitt Romney wasn't faking accents or severing his ties to the LDS to make himself look better. Hillary's as fake as they come.

Nobody named "Mitt" will ever be president. Sorry.

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Nobody named "Mitt" will ever be president. Sorry.

I don't know... I wouldn't be too sure about that. I'd vote for him if he wound up the republican nomination. Tancredo with Romney V.P. would be the ultimate ticket.