PDA

View Full Version : My 24 Hour Time Out

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 11:00 AM
Gave me lots of time to reflect on what's been said to me. I'm willing to adjust my posting style.

ConHog
04-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Gave me lots of time to reflect on what's been said to me. I'm willing to adjust my posting style.

If thats true then ill be willing to call bullshit when people egg you on.

Well.see what happens

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 11:25 AM
If thats true then ill be willing to call bullshit when people egg you on.

Well.see what happens

OK. You're on.

Don't expect me to be some squashed little wimp, but I have taken time to reflect on the advice I've been offered.

ConHog
04-29-2012, 11:29 AM
OK. You're on.

Don't expect me to be some squashed little wimp, but I have taken time to reflect on the advice I've been offered.

No one expects you to be.a wimp dorothy. Just to be reasonable

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 11:42 AM
No one expects you to be.a wimp dorothy. Just to be reasonable

I'm willing to adapt my posting style to one culturally compatible with this forum.

jimnyc
04-29-2012, 05:46 PM
I want to make it clear that WS is referring to her own timeout. Unless there is something I am completely unaware of, she wasn't banned and that's not what her "timeout" references. CH seems to think she was banned, and she wasn't.

darin
04-29-2012, 07:06 PM
She was gone for 24 hours? Righto, Jim. She had no board-ban.

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Lying about being banned is a age old net trick, even if it's just hinted at and hoped it is assumed. It's like crying "haX0r..." nobody expects you to proof up. They just assume it is true because they are intellectually lazy.

You piece of shit, gnat, maggotass fucks like ConHog? Who fall for this stupid shit? Get your own fucking board and try to run it. Quit being a piglet sucking on the tit of others and try being the momma sow for once. Then you will see how annoying the fucking piglets are.

Toro
04-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Whew!

I was really worried there!

Kathianne
04-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Lying about being banned is a age old net trick, even if it's just hinted at and hoped it is assumed. It's like crying "haX0r..." nobody expects you to proof up. They just assume it is true because they are intellectually lazy.

You piece of shit, gnat, maggotass fucks like ConHog? Who fall for this stupid shit? Get your own fucking board and try to run it. Quit being a piglet sucking on the tit of others and try being the momma sow for once. Then you will see how annoying the fucking piglets are.

Good golly Red, you sound like you run a board.

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 08:36 PM
I just know squealing little fleabitten piglets when I see them.

Kathianne
04-29-2012, 08:47 PM
I just know squealing little fleabitten piglets when I see them.

Ok.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 08:47 PM
I want to make it clear that WS is referring to her own timeout. Unless there is something I am completely unaware of, she wasn't banned and that's not what her "timeout" references. CH seems to think she was banned, and she wasn't.

I wasn't banned. I took a day off at several people's suggestion. I thought a lot about what people said. What is this thread doing in the cage? Am I in trouble?

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 08:49 PM
I wasn't banned. I took a day off at several people's suggestion. I thought a lot about what people said. What is this thread doing in the cage? Am I in trouble?You're just a idiot who was caught using a term that is well known as a synonym for "temporary ban" hoping some gullible fucks would sympathize with you. Otherwise, you would have cleared the issue with your first post, lying piece of crap.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 08:52 PM
You're just a idiot who was caught using a term that is well known as a synonym for "temporary ban" hoping some gullible fucks would sympathize with you. Otherwise, you would have cleared the issue with your first post, lying piece of crap.

That's not true. I posted here in the morning. I said I had taken a 24 hour time out. I said NOTHING about being banned. Just because some people thouught that isn't on me.

You're posts are unpleasant. I'm going to skip over them from now on.

Shadow
04-29-2012, 08:53 PM

Gunny is that you?:poke:

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 08:56 PM
That's not true. I posted here in the morning. I said I had taken a 24 hour time out. I said NOTHING about being banned. Just because some people thouught that isn't on me.

You're posts are unpleasant. I'm going to skip over them from now on.You are a lying piece of crap. You intentionally tried to pass the idea that Jim temp banned you. And ONE idiot fell for it.

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Gunny is that you?:poke:It wouldn't be literate, if it were.

True?

Shadow
04-29-2012, 08:58 PM
It wouldn't be literate, if it were.

True?

Having a bad day then? :laugh:

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Having a bad day then? :laugh:If speaking the truth is a bad day, you live in a backwards world.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 09:02 PM
You are a lying piece of crap. You intentionally tried to pass the idea that Jim temp banned you. And ONE idiot fell for it.

Not at all crabby face. I took a time out. A couple people suggested it would give me perspective and it has. I had no idea that someone would think I was banned and make a fuss over it.

I still don't know who it was or what happened.

If you want to fault me for other people making up stories about my time out, go ahead. You're on your own. No one else buys it.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 09:02 PM
If speaking the truth is a bad day, you live in a backwards world.

You speak the truth of your opinion, not the truth of my motives or actions on this matter of the time out. I don't know who you are but you seem miserable. Maybe you need a time out yourself.

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 09:05 PM
You speak the truth of your opinion, not the truth of my motives or actions on this matter of the time out. I don't know who you are but you seem miserable. Maybe you need a time out yourself.I speak the truth that you are a known liar, sycophant, drama queen and parasite. You are essentially, dishonest.

Dilloduck
04-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Not at all crabby face. I took a time out. A couple people suggested it would give me perspective and it has. I had no idea that someone would think I was banned and make a fuss over it.

I still don't know who it was or what happened.

If you want to fault me for other people making up stories about my time out, go ahead. You're on your own. No one else buys it.

It's sorta like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. You've asked to be banned so many times that I guess some people thought Jim took you up on it.

Shadow
04-29-2012, 09:10 PM
If speaking the truth is a bad day, you live in a backwards world.

You resent your piglets?

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 09:12 PM
You resent your piglets?I ain't got no piglets.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 09:12 PM
It's sorta like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. You've asked to be banned so many times that I guess some people thought Jim took you up on it.

No, I took the advice of some people I respect and took a day off. Maybe it should have been longer.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 09:13 PM
I speak the truth that you are a known liar, sycophant, drama queen and parasite. You are essentially, dishonest.

You think you know what kind of person I am by my posts? I don't think that of you. Just because you're angry and judging and name call, doesn't mean you're a real bastard in your life. I know nothing of your life.

I only know what you post, and today it's most unpleasant. I would suggest since you are very upset by my posts, that you put me on ignore and be at peace. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying put. I will take breaks when I need to.

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 09:18 PM
You think you know what kind of person I am by my posts? I don't think that of you. Just because you're angry and judging and name call, doesn't mean you're a real bastard in your life. I know nothing of your life.

I only know what you post, and today it's most unpleasant. I would suggest since you are very upset by my posts, that you put me on ignore and be at peace. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying put. I will take breaks when I need to.But you have assumed, and you have spoken it.

See?

You are a moron.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 09:24 PM
But you have assumed, and you have spoken it.

See?

You are a moron.

Thirty lashes with a wet noodle.

I guessed at your feelings based on your words. I'm willing to admit I made assumptions and they may not fit for you.

Shadow
04-29-2012, 09:25 PM
I ain't got no piglets.

Just checking.

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Thirty lashes with a wet noodle.

I guessed at your feelings based on your words. I'm willing to admit I made assumptions and they may not fit for you.There weren't any "feelings..." Only truth.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 09:35 PM
There weren't any "feelings..." Only truth.

The truth of your own judgments and opinions, not the truth of my very being. You don't own that.

Anton Chigurh
04-29-2012, 09:36 PM
The truth of your own judgments and opinions, not the truth of my very being. You don't own that.The truth of what you have shown here and elsewhere, imbecile.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 10:34 PM
The truth of what you have shown here and elsewhere, imbecile.

Who are you? I have very little memory of discussing any topic with you.

Anton Chigurh
04-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Who are you? I have very little memory of discussing any topic with you.Re: The bolded. I bet not, drug addled mouth breather.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Re: The bolded. I bet not, drug addled mouth breather.

Name caller. I don't know a thing about you as a human being other than that you write insulting posts and seem to dislike me. Given my allergies, I am a mouth breather lately, but I'm not "drug addled".

What is it that makes you so angry?

Why not take whatever post I've written that you dislike and tear that apart?

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Name caller. I don't know a thing about you as a human being other than that you write insulting posts and seem to dislike me. Given my allergies, I AM mouth breather lately, but I'm not "drug addled".

What is it that I say makes you so angry? Why not take whatever post I've written that you dislike and tear that apart?
.:2up:

fj1200
04-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Name caller.

Just ignore him, he's not worth the effort.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm disappointed. I took a day off at the advice of certain posters here to let people know I want to fit in here. I must have misunderstood what they wanted.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 10:54 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/littlebrat_29/Victim.jpg

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Hello, I'm not a victim, but I'm called one at DP. Usually the reason I'm given this label is I talk about civil rights alot, and the RW likes to label any discussion of civil rights as "victim" topics.
I post strongly and that bothers some, and they turn to personal attack rather than the words I post on topic. I call them on it, and they use the victim word. Any time I assert myself, (the opposite of being a victim), one of the gang uses the victim term.

I thought it was a smart idea that people suggested I take a break and listen to their suggestions. I've done that and I thought it would feel good.

SassyLady
05-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Hello, I'm not a victim, but I'm called one at DP. Usually the reason I'm given this label is I talk about civil rights alot, and the RW likes to label any discussion of civil rights as "victim" topics.
I post strongly and that bothers some, and they turn to personal attack rather than the words I post on topic. I call them on it, and they use the victim word. Any time I assert myself, (the opposite of being a victim), one of the gang uses the victim term.

I thought it was a smart idea that people suggested I take a break and listen to their suggestions. I've done that and I thought it would feel good.

Self-victimisationMain article: Victim playing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing)
Self-victimisation (or victim playing) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coping_strategy) or attention seeking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_seeking).

I think the majority of people on this forum believe you are trying to manipulate them into agreeing with your ideology, and/or your posting style is used for "attention seeking".

The posters on this forum like strong, assertive types .... but only if they don't devolve into "poor me" verbiage. You probably have no idea how much your posts go off topic to discuss how poorly you are being treated by everyone here ..... that is definitely playing the victim.

Shadow
05-01-2012, 07:39 PM
My impression is just that she wants to dominate every conversation on the board so that no one else can have a decent discussion. The "victim" card is just the venue she chooses to employ to bait people with most of the time, because it's convenient.

SassyLady
05-01-2012, 07:50 PM
My impression is just that she wants to dominate every conversation on the board so that no one else can have a decent discussion. The "victim" card is just the venue she chooses to employ to bait people with most of the time, because it's convenient.

I think it's convenient/habitual and probably works in her personal life because people have a face-to-face connection. In the cyber-world people cannot watch body-language and can only judge based upon the words used in the posts. Her verbiage is definitely poor me, "victim".

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 07:56 PM
I think it's convenient/habitual and probably works in her personal life because people have a face-to-face connection. In the cyber-world people cannot watch body-language and can only judge based upon the words used in the posts. Her verbiage is definitely poor me, "victim".,

Yep, she found at least 2 from other site to be her enablers. Truth is, they are both good people, though liberal. LOL!

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 09:12 PM
I think the majority of people on this forum believe you are trying to manipulate them into agreeing with your ideology, and/or your posting style is used for "attention seeking".

The posters on this forum like strong, assertive types .... but only if they don't devolve into "poor me" verbiage. You probably have no idea how much your posts go off topic to discuss how poorly you are being treated by everyone here ..... that is definitely playing the victim.

I'm not trying to get anyone to agree with my views. All I want is the right to express them.

SassyLady
05-01-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm not trying to get anyone to agree with my views. All I want is the right to express them.

Who has ever denied you the right to express your views?

You just have a habit of getting into a huff if people don't like them.

And, calling me a phony bitch .... you can actually do it publicly if you feel the need. I will not be reading anymore of your PMs.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Who has ever denied you the right to express your views?

You just have a habit of getting into a huff if people don't like them.

And, calling me a phony bitch .... you can actually do it publicly if you feel the need. I will not be reading anymore of your PMs.

Get lost.

SassyLady
05-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Get lost.

What? Are you trying to deny me the right to express my opinion?

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 10:01 PM
What? Are you trying to deny me the right to express my opinion?

No

I suggest you go and talk to your friends. Bye.

SassyLady
05-01-2012, 10:07 PM
No

I suggest you go and talk to your friends. Bye.

You and your histrionics are so exhausting that it takes this whole board to try and pacify you. I'm done with your passive/aggressive BS.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 10:16 PM
You and your histrionics are so exhausting that it takes this whole board to try and pacify you. I'm done with your passive/aggressive BS.

I'm done with your fucking lying. I NEVER threatened you. Put me on ignore and I'm happy to do the same for you.

SassyLady
05-01-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm done with your fucking lying. I NEVER threatened you. Put me on ignore and I'm happy to do the same for you.

Yes you did, on another board. You schooled me on the rules of revealing things said in a PM after you posted nasty stuff to me.

You said "Don't you DARE............"

And then you start the same crap over here ... posting to me in PMs knowing that I can't respond to them here publicly. You just haven't gone far enough to tell me the same thing on this board....because I'm not letting it get that far.

You don't ignore anyone ... gotta feed the drama queen.

Gator Monroe
05-01-2012, 10:54 PM
I Ride a 1966 BSA Victim (Victor):coffee:

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Read this thread from the beginning and watch the progression.

Gator Monroe
05-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Wang Chung needs Cut Schlong:coffee: