PDA

View Full Version : Who is Red Neckerson?

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Really....

SassyLady
04-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Really....
:thinking5:

Don't know.

DragonStryk72
04-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Really....

A fairly harmless poster. So why is he being brought up?

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 09:13 AM
I don't know him at all and he's decided to come after me like gangbusters. He's got great timing. He's waited until I decided to change my posting style.

Dilloduck
04-30-2012, 09:14 AM
I don't know him at all and he's decided to come after me like gangbusters.

Don't worry. You will be OK.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 09:21 AM
I don't know the guy at all. Does he post someplace else too?

DragonStryk72
04-30-2012, 10:07 AM
I don't know the guy at all. Does he post someplace else too?

Don't know, and really? He's never really been a problem here, a bit weird, but not a problem. I've never known him to go after anyone, so you might try asking yourself if you may have managed to insult him somewhere along?

Abbey Marie
04-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Don't know, and really? He's never really been a problem here, a bit weird, but not a problem. I've never known him to go after anyone, so you might try asking yourself if you may have managed to insult him somewhere along?

With all the incestuous posting and new identities that we see across political boards, I think WS brought up a fair question. When someone comes after you seemingly out of the blue, I would wonder about other boards and a changed name too. I don't think it's necessarily fair to assume that she insulted him. WS insulting Red certainly could be one of many possibilities, but not the 'one" to immediately jump to.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 03:08 PM

Let's see if I get this right. You want me to take responsibility for his posting?

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Let's see if I get this right. You want me to take responsibility for his posting?

Only if you had insulted him several times and therefore made him reply in kind. I can't think of a single poster on this board who you haven't gotten pissy with yet. When you act dumb and say dumb things, sometimes there are repercussions, which is leaving some members not caring for one another. The same applies to anyone who posts here.

Noir
04-30-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't know him at all and he's decided to come after me like gangbusters. He's got great timing. He's waited until I decided to change my posting style.

Gangbusters? As in when Bill Murry, Dan Ayktoyd and Harold Ramis romped around NYC stopping orgies and promoting monogamy?

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Only if you had insulted him several times and therefore made him reply in kind. I can't think of a single poster on this board who you haven't gotten pissy with yet. When you act dumb and say dumb things, sometimes there are repercussions, which is leaving some members not caring for one another. The same applies to anyone who posts here.

I took time off. I have adjusted my posting style. I don't know this guy.

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:18 PM

So you 2 haven't interacted at all prior to the thread just below this? No one is saying you KNOW him... but if you posted back and forth with him before, and have gotten pissy with him like you do so many others, it wouldn't be very surprising to me if he gave you a hard time.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 03:20 PM
So you 2 haven't interacted at all prior to the thread just below this? No one is saying you KNOW him... but if you posted back and forth with him before, and have gotten pissy with him like you do so many others, it wouldn't be very surprising to me if he gave you a hard time.

You want to beat me up for how I was posting several days ago?

I'm changing my posting style. That means that if Red's posts are not answerable, because he isn't addressing the CONTENT of my posts, I'll let him be. I don't assume he is ANY kind of person, one way or another, because I don't like his posts.

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:26 PM
You want to keep beating me up for how I was posting several days ago? I'm moving on.

I'm not beating up on you at all - PERPETUAL VICTIM. I was merely pointing out that YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR since you've been a member here has gotten a few members to speak out negatively towards you. Have some personal responsibility, just because you left for 24hrs doesn't mean others you insulted so often have forgotten.

Abbey Marie
04-30-2012, 03:27 PM
If Red is pissed at WS for previous interactions, especially if they occurred on another board, he should man up and say so.
If WS has interacted previously with him, here, she needs to woman up and say so.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm not beating up on you at all - PERPETUAL VICTIM. I was merely pointing out that YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR since you've been a member here has gotten a few members to speak out negatively towards you. Have some personal responsibility, just because you left for 24hrs doesn't mean others you insulted so often have forgotten.

You're excusing his bad behavior yet you're all over me for mine, even AFTER I stop doing what you're annoyed about.

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:29 PM
If Red is pissed at WS for previous interactions, especially if they occurred on another board, he should man up and say so.

Can't speak for him - but I'm speaking of his interaction here with WS. Just because she took 24 off, doesn't mean others are going to forget in a NY minute how she treated them prior to that 24. From what I recall, and what WS forgets, I think there were a few testy exchanges between the 2.

Abbey Marie
04-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Can't speak for him - but I'm speaking of his interaction here with WS. Just because she took 24 off, doesn't mean others are going to forget in a NY minute how she treated them prior to that 24. From what I recall, and what WS forgets, I think there were a few testy exchanges between the 2.

I had just added that to my post. ;)

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:31 PM
You're excusing his bad behavior yet you're all over me for mine, even AFTER I stop doing what you're annoyed about.

Where am I on you about your behavior? Pointing out a possible reason as to why he is giving you a hard time is hardly being all over you. And I also haven't excused anyone's behavior, so I don't know where you got that crap from. Explaining why he may or may not have done something doesn't mean I am excusing it.

Wind Song

How long do you intend to hassle me for past posting?

A week? A month? A year? Forever?

jimnyc
If WS has interacted previously with him, here, she needs to woman up and say so.

This is the sad part - I think she honestly doesn't remember.

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:32 PM
How long do you intend to punish me for past posting?

How am I punishing you in any way whatsoever?

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 03:32 PM
This is the sad part - I think she honestly doesn't remember.

Red has never come up on my radar.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 03:33 PM
How am I punishing you in any way whatsoever?

Why not be here now?

I don't know Red Neckerson. If I did, I wouldn't have to ask.

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Why not be here now?

Be what? You're claiming that I am punishing you and yet you are basing it off of absolutely nothing, or your imagination.

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:36 PM
I don't know Red Neckerson. If I did, I wouldn't have to ask.

I just went through his posting history and see that you 2 have "conversed" a bit in the past. It's not my fault that you don't recall. And it's up to you 2 if you like one another or not - I'm simply pointing out reasons to questions that were asked.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Be what? You're claiming that I am punishing you and yet you are basing it off of absolutely nothing, or your imagination.

What you're doing is justifying Red's bad behavior as if he has some right to personally attack me rather than addressing the content of my posts. Yet, you expect ME to adjust my posting style to accomodate this forum's culture.

You're showing bias.

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 03:43 PM
What you're doing is justifying Red's bad behavior as if he has some right to personally attack me rather than addressing the content of my posts. Yet, you expect ME to adjust my posting style to accomodate this forum's culture.

You're showing bias.

I really don't give a shit how either one of you post. I don't WANT you to change, I couldn't care less either way. And I haven't even chimed in about Red, just simply gave reasoning as to WHY he may have went after you like he did when you were here wondering who he was and why. You're both free to post however the fuck you like. Don't claim I'm expecting you to change when I really don't give a crap.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 03:54 PM
I really don't give a shit how either one of you post. I don't WANT you to change, I couldn't care less either way. And I haven't even chimed in about Red, just simply gave reasoning as to WHY he may have went after you like he did when you were here wondering who he was and why. You're both free to post however the fuck you like. Don't claim I'm expecting you to change when I really don't give a crap.

I'm gonna go, Jim. I'm NOT staying to be called a skank or a $2 whore or a fucking retard.

fj1200
04-30-2012, 09:08 PM

You have? In what way? And for the record Red did seem to come out of the blue with vitriol blazing.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 07:02 AM
You have? In what way? And for the record Red did seem to come out of the blue with vitriol blazing.

People here told me to change my posting style. I've agreed to do so. I'm addressing the content of posts. I'm not presuming to know the character of the people who post here.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 07:17 AM

You may not be expecting to change but other people are.

fj1200
05-01-2012, 07:44 AM
People here told me to change my posting style. I've agreed to do so. I'm addressing the content of posts. I'm not presuming to know the character of the people who post here.

The content is not the issue.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 07:49 AM
The content is not the issue.

Why not? It should be.

fj1200
05-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Why not? It should be.

Are you saying that your changing your "posting style" by addressing the content of your post or how you post? Because IMO content is not the issue.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Are you saying that your changing your "posting style" by addressing the content of your post or how you post? Because IMO content is not the issue.

How I post and the content of my post.

darin
05-01-2012, 08:18 AM
How I post and the content of my post. (even though what I say is mostly bullshit)

Fixed that post of yours...a statement like that would make it the FIRST 100% true thing I've seen from you.

Lemme guess - after this reply, you'll say something like...

"...and then he HIT me and the cops did nothing!"

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Fixed that post of yours...a statement like that would make it the FIRST 100% true thing I've seen from you.

Lemme guess - after this reply, you'll say something like...

"...and then he HIT me and the cops did nothing!"

Stop changing my posts.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 10:23 AM

No change whatsoever. And like I stated earlier in this thread, they have conversed before and she was non-stop shitty with him. Does that mean come back with "blazing vitriol"? Not sure, but that's between the 2 of them. But it wasn't out of the blue. Should it be surprising to ANYONE to find out she got pissy with yet another member here?

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 10:27 AM
No change whatsoever. And like I stated earlier in this thread, they have conversed before and she was non-stop shitty with him. Does that mean come back with "blazing vitriol"? Not sure, but that's between the 2 of them. But it wasn't out of the blue. Should it be surprising to ANYONE to find out she got pissy with yet another member here?

The only one "pissy" today is you.

fj1200
05-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Does that mean come back with "blazing vitriol"?

That was my impression. My apologies to all if not true.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 11:28 AM
That was my impression. My apologies to all if not true.

Nothing to apologize for. I don't think his posts screamed "be my friend"! I was merely pointing out that he didn't come here and start trouble in the cage with someone he's never posted with before. As for WHAT is said, that's between the 2 of them.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 11:59 AM
I took certain people's sentiments at their word. I took it that people wanted me to be part of this posting community and were offering me advice, including, "take a day off".

It was probably "wishful thinking" on my part.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 12:15 PM
I took certain people's sentiments at their word. I took it that people wanted me to be part of this posting community and were offering me advice, including, "take a day off".

It was probably "wishful thinking" on my part.

What does that have to do with Red? Or this thread at all?

At any rate, you're making WAY more out of this time off thing than need be. I assume people are telling you that if you get REAL angry or REAL emotional about something, before posting, take a step back for a minute and catch your breath before posting something you'll regret - like I did to you yesterday. But no one WANTS you to leave, or take time off.

ConHog
05-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Red is a punk bitch pussy.

Oh yeah and he has no computer skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jim smells what I am cooking...........

DragonStryk72
05-02-2012, 11:59 PM
With all the incestuous posting and new identities that we see across political boards, I think WS brought up a fair question. When someone comes after you seemingly out of the blue, I would wonder about other boards and a changed name too. I don't think it's necessarily fair to assume that she insulted him. WS insulting Red certainly could be one of many possibilities, but not the 'one" to immediately jump to.

Thing is, he was here before she was. If he was following, he would have come after, and he hasn't targeted her, just done the same basic weird posting style he always uses.

Shadow
05-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Thing is, he was here before she was. If he was following, he would have come after, and he hasn't targeted her, just done the same basic weird posting style he always uses.

Actually WS was here first...she has been a member for a long time...she just didn't post like such a fruit loop at first. Unless of course Red posted under another name at one time...which is possible.

Doubt he just joined to harrass her though.

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 03:40 PM

I don't think the order of joining necessarily dictates who follows whom, though it is more egregious if someone joins just to harass someone.

What I meant was that when someone starts in so roughly on another, it is logical to think there is history between them elsewhere. And I assume we all know that there is a common history between two particular boards.

Thanks Shadow, for noting that WS joined first, though.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 08:04 PM
I don't think the order of joining necessarily dictates who follows whom, though it is more egregious if someone joins just to harass someone.

What I meant was that when someone starts in so roughly on another, it is logical to think there is history between them elsewhere. And I assume we all know that there is a common history between two particular boards.

Thanks Shadow, for noting that WS joined first, though.

I think the incest goes further than 2 boards............ Actually I know there are FOUR boards involved.

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 08:36 PM
I think the incest goes further than 2 boards............ Actually I know there are FOUR boards involved.

Wow, I didn't know that.
I am the first to admit I don't read other boards. From the looks of things, I'm not missing much.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Wow, I didn't know that.
I am the first to admit I don't read other boards. From the looks of things, I'm not missing much.

This is the only one of the four I currently post on, I do have an account on one of the others but don't post, and at one time posted on the other two. It's pretty much the same group that wanders around trying to cause backstage drama............

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 09:00 PM
So we are to pretend that no one knows anyone else, because some think they should be virgins revisited here? I'm missing something.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Wow, I didn't know that.

. Some members here really make the rounds.

This one is the best. TY Conhog for inviting me. I invited Peach and BDBoop but I think a few posters scared them away.

Shadow
05-03-2012, 09:23 PM
This is the only one of the four I currently post on, I do have an account on one of the others but don't post, and at one time posted on the other two. It's pretty much the same group that wanders around trying to cause backstage drama............

Well...what do you expect,they can't argue and fight with each other in their ass kissy kissy fantasy world...so they have to branch out. I just wish people would stop inviting those assholes here. I don't post on USMB for a reason. What the hell is with the great need to turn THIS board into that pig stye?

Shadow
05-03-2012, 09:25 PM

More than 4 actually.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Well...what do you expect,they can't argue and fight with each other in their ass kissy kissy fantasy world...so they have to branch out. I just wish people would stop inviting those assholes here. I don't post on USMB for a reason. What the hell is with the great need to turn THIS board into that pig stye?

Not everyone that has came from USMB has been an asshole..........

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 09:33 PM

I don't mind being an asshole from USMB. I started out posting on forums very mild mannered. USMB brought out my worst. I have PTSD from that place!

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 09:41 PM

OMG! Jim, dmp, Abbey, dillo, Mr. P....

ConHog
05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I don't mind being an asshole from USMB. I started out posting on forums very mild mannered. USMB brought out my worst. I have PTSD from that place!

but that's the point we've all been making to you , this IS NOT usmb.

SassyLady
05-03-2012, 10:20 PM
OMG! Jim, dmp, Abbey, dillo, Mr. P....

Me too!

Shadow
05-03-2012, 11:39 PM

Obviously. Seeing as how Jim created USMB...I wasn't talking about the members who were here when I joined. :laugh:

Or the posters who come here for an actual discussion for that matter.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Obviously. Seeing as how Jim created USMB...I wasn't talking about the members who were here when I joined. :laugh:

Or the posters who come here for an actual discussion for that matter.

So you're calling me an asshole?

I quit

I resign

I won't be talked to like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ARGHGHGHGHGHGH

oh wait, I am an asshole so I am not bothered by being called one.