04-30-2012, 04:49 PM
24 wasn't enough.

fj1200
04-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Why the drama?

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Why the drama?

Unless you ride side by side with her on a purple unicorn, on your way to fantasy land with her, that means you are speaking "violently" and name calling. She won't put up with any of that you know, unless of course she's in a bad mood, or doesn't like you or wants to prove a point.

Oh, but back to your question. Some people LIVE for the drama and actually stray if none exists, or will make it where none exists.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Why the drama?

It's my nature. Most people love that about me.

fj1200
04-30-2012, 05:12 PM
It's my nature. Most people love that about me.

I can assure you that is not true. You just happen to hang out with people that will enable your behavior.

tailfins
04-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Unless you ride side by side with her on a purple unicorn, on your way to fantasy land with her, that means you are speaking "violently" and name calling. She won't put up with any of that you know, unless of course she's in a bad mood, or doesn't like you or wants to prove a point.

Oh, but back to your question. Some people LIVE for the drama and actually stray if none exists, or will make it where none exists.

Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ardNXjE-_I

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 05:59 PM
I can assure you that is not true. You just happen to hang out with people that will enable your behavior.

Not at all. I hang out with people who bring out my best in me.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 06:04 PM

I hang out with people who love and appreciate me. I think I didn't stay away long enough this time.

Mr. P
04-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Hummm posted at 4:49 still here at 6:04, when does the timeout start?

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 06:13 PM

I hang out with people who love and appreciate me. I think I didn't stay away long enough this time.

Nobody wants you to go, Dorothy, but do you think any amount of time gone will make people want to deal with non-stop drama?

tailfins
04-30-2012, 06:15 PM

She generates more BS than a cattle drive.

Mr. P
04-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Yep. :laugh:

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 06:44 PM

When I say it starts.

Wind Song
04-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Nobody wants you to go, Dorothy, but do you think any amount of time gone will make people want to deal with non-stop drama?

Maybe I should make it permanent.

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 06:51 PM

48hr or permanent, why? Why not just leave the drama at the door, stop playing victim, stop making demands of other posters - and STAY and just enjoy the place? Contrary to your imagination, no one is trying to get you to leave.

tailfins
04-30-2012, 07:07 PM
48hr or permanent, why? Why not just leave the drama at the door, stop playing victim, stop making demands of other posters - and STAY and just enjoy the place? Contrary to your imagination, no one is trying to get you to leave.

She fits Limbaugh's portrayal of a Femi-Nazi to a T: Absolutely hilarious.:laugh:

jimnyc
04-30-2012, 07:12 PM
She fits Limbaugh's portrayal of a Femi-Nazi to a T: Absolutely hilarious.:laugh:

Lots of good references at the bottom...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminazi

darin
04-30-2012, 07:47 PM
I found this photo of WS:

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp289/emporio3x/fat-wonder-woman-attention-whore.jpg

If we STOP feeding that troll, she'll be less annoying.

gabosaurus
04-30-2012, 08:16 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lziibdl0lq1qln7by.gif

fj1200
04-30-2012, 08:51 PM

You must act completely different than your posting style.

Time is not the issue.

Do you propose to stop being their friend in the same manner your propose to ban yourself?

Anton Chigurh
04-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Question: Since nobody noticed your 24 hour "time out," and only you knew about it, did it really happen?

What does that tell you, that nobody noticed it?

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 07:14 AM

I took several peoples suggestion to take a day off to get better perspective and listen to the feedback they offered me. I've done so. I will continue to take breaks in order to slow down and listen to what others are saying.

Abbey Marie
05-01-2012, 08:51 AM
I took several peoples suggestion to take a day off to get better perspective and listen to the feedback they offered me. I've done so. I will continue to take breaks in order to slow down and listen to what others are saying.

Wind, have the "several" people who've suggested you take time off and adjust your posting style ever done that themselves? Trust me, there are very few posters who can't benefit from improving their "posting style", lol, and I'll bet that applies to your advisers.

If I were you, I'd continue to post as I wish, just like everyone else does. Doesn't it seem clear by now that whatever you do, people will give you a hard time anyway?

Your vulnerability just makes you more of a target.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Wind, have the "several" people who suggested you take time off and adjust your posting style ever done that themselves? Trust me, there are very few posters who can't benefit from improving their "posting style", lol, and I'll bet that applies to your advisers.

If I were you, I'd continue to post as I wish, just like everyone else does. Doesn't it seem clear by now that whatever you do, people will give you a hard time anyway?

Your vulnerability just makes you more of a target.

Hmm, I'll give your suggestion some thought.