PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Notice the 'change' Sky spoke about in another of her threads to mislead others into thinking she was banned for 24? She said she was going to 'conform' in content and style, so has anyone noticed the 'New Sky?'

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 12:15 PM
You're right. I haven't done so well. I am trying. Kathianne, you don't want me here. I give up. I quit.

Trigg
05-01-2012, 12:17 PM
You're right. I haven't done so well. I am trying. Kathianne, you don't want me here. I give up. I quit.

:dance:
:dance::thewave:

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 12:23 PM

Hells bells. I've not been doing anything to you, other than disagreeing. From the start your problem has been answering simple, declarative sentences. That's not 'hating on you or not wanting you gone,' that's frustration with someone not participating in a reasonable manner.

You've tried to make it all about me being 'mean' to you, however you are having the same issues with everyone on the board.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 12:24 PM

People fight here everyday. Only you think of yourself as the perpetual victim though. Why would you leave, EVEN IF she wanted you to? (which I don't believe). This is a board of mostly strangers. You're not going to fall in love with everyone, and gasp, not everyone will like you and be nice to you.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Hells bells. I've not been doing anything to you, other than disagreeing. From the start your problem has been answering simple, declarative sentences. That's not 'hating on you or not wanting you gone,' that's frustration with someone not participating in a reasonable manner.

You've tried to make it all about me being 'mean' to you, however you are having the same issues with everyone on the board.

No. You've gone after me since the day I arrived here. You don't want me here. I get it. You win.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 12:26 PM
People fight here everyday. Only you think of yourself as the perpetual victim though. Why would you leave, EVEN IF she wanted you to? (which I don't believe). This is a board of mostly strangers. You're not going to fall in love with everyone, and gasp, not everyone will like you and be nice to you.

Jim,

I wanted to stick around, especially after reflecting on some people's criticism of my posts. All of a sudden I realized I wanted to be part of this community. It's not working out.

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 12:27 PM
No. You've gone after me since the day I arrived here. You don't want me here. I get it. You win.

Ok, bye then.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Ok, bye then.

Bye. You win. Enjoy it.

darin
05-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Hell, even Jim and I "fight" sometimes.

here's the difference; we don't claim to be a victim, AND we honestly address concerns. :)

HONESTLY.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Hell, even Jim and I "fight" sometimes.

here's the difference; we don't claim to be a victim, AND we honestly address concerns. :)

HONESTLY.

I don't mind fighting. I just don't stick around where I'm not welcome. Kathianne has been on my case since the day i joined.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Jim,

I wanted to stick around, especially after reflecting on some people's criticism of my posts. All of a sudden I realized I wanted to be part of this community. It's not working out.

If you want to make one last victim thread, and bail as a result of your whacky perceptions, that's on you. But you won't be a martyr. People have asked you to stay. People have defended you. People have been polite with you. People have tried to befriend you. But you'll deny that and claim people are forcing you or wanting you to leave. Fact is, you're just thin skinned at times. You're treated no worse and no better than others here. We won't apologize if that's not good enough for you.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't mind fighting. I just don't stick around where I'm not welcome. Kathianne has been on my case since the day i joined.

If that were the case, and your only problem, it would be REAL easily solved by simply adding her to your ignore list. But in my past experience, those who live for the drama are very hesitant to put others on ignore.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 12:36 PM
If you want to make one last victim thread, and bail as a result of your whacky perceptions, that's on you. But you won't be a martyr. People have asked you to stay. People have defended you. People have been polite with you. People have tried to befriend you. But you'll deny that and claim people are forcing you or wanting you to leave. Fact is, you're just thin skinned at times. You're treated no worse and no better than others here. We won't apologize if that's not good enough for you.

I hear you. Unfortunately, I hear the people who want me out of here louder than the ones who want me to stay.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 12:39 PM
I hear you. Unfortunately, I hear the people who want me out of here louder than the ones who want me to stay.

And yet YOU have control to put them on mute - if you want to.

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 12:40 PM

That's why it's on you.

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 12:42 PM
And yet YOU have control to put them on mute - if you want to.

And since I'm the victim of the perpetual victim, has it been I that's been so hard on her? I've been name calling? Simple questions, that's it. FJ, you, dmp have all asked her questions and sometimes even lost it with her. Me? Not so much. I :laugh2:

Mr. P
05-01-2012, 02:26 PM
To WS any post that does not support her view means that poster what's her to leave. That's my observation.

Come on folks, many of you are trying to reason with an unreasonable person. It's a losing process, give it up and let her do whatever she will do. My guess is she'll hang and continue to be unreasonable and whine alot. Just sayin.

ConHog
05-02-2012, 08:14 PM

Speak for yourself dickface, everyone loves me.:coffee:

DragonStryk72
05-02-2012, 11:53 PM

You know what? Then fucking quit. It's that, or act god damned right. Comparing someone on here to the Taliban. I know I already blasted you on this, but seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you that that was even an option in a debate?

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 05:18 PM
To WS any post that does not support her view means that poster what's her to leave. That's my observation.

Come on folks, many of you are trying to reason with an unreasonable person. It's a losing process, give it up and let her do whatever she will do. My guess is she'll hang and continue to be unreasonable and whine alot. Just sayin.

Or she won't do any of those things. She'll follow everyone's advice and become boring as hell.