PDA

View Full Version : Introductions gone wrong

fj1200
05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Good for you, Peach. What a great response.

Really good people here. Enjoy.

You should encourage your friends, Peach and BDBoop, to spend some more time here. :)

BDBoop
05-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I rather beat a hasty retreat after the owner here mentioned giving my friend a pearl necklace and alluded to $2 whores. :)

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I rather beat a hasty retreat after the owner here mentioned giving my friend a pearl necklace and alluded to $2 whores. :)

It might behoove you to read all of your 'friend's posts' before passing judgment.

BDBoop
05-01-2012, 03:57 PM
It might behoove you to read all of your 'friend's posts' before passing judgment.

So it's justified, talking that kind of trash? Really.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 03:58 PM

I'm glad you found the exit without too much effort. But let me ask you, is it ok if your friend continually uses the "C" word, as in the slang for a woman's anatomy? Or telling people to fuck off? Or using "nigger" in every other post? Just want to make sure you judge everyone equally! Especially when I apologized several times publicly, but the majority of members who were on the receiving end of the other words shouldn't hold their breath waiting for apologies.

Abbey Marie
05-01-2012, 03:58 PM

Jim apologized for saying it. I don't think he feels good about it.

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 04:02 PM

Really, yes if that's where she wants to go, and she's proven that's her way. Indeed, she went with someone calling me a C**t. Then she was cool with saying I needed more sex, though I've never shared info with her.

Really, you need to go to her first posts, in this forum, introductions. How she posted reminded me of Sky on USMB and I asked questions, direct, about Buddhism. She went nutters, and that's how this all began.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 04:20 PM
I made a foul comment as stated, and I have no apologized several times for it. Like I said to Abbey - I'm man enough to make dumb comments, I'm man enough to apologize for them and man enough to do so publicly. But don't lay everything at my front porch. Here are comments left on Clarity's visitor page, which is publicly available to all members.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ti7d.jpg

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Let me be clear - nothing anyone else says gives me the right to make vulgar comments. That's why I apologized. I believe WS and I have even moved forward a little bit since that incident. But I'm responsible solely for my own posts, not others & certainly not Wind Song's.

BDBoop
05-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Really, yes if that's where she wants to go, and she's proven that's her way. Indeed, she went with someone calling me a C**t. Then she was cool with saying I needed more sex, though I've never shared info with her.

Really, you need to go to her first posts, in this forum, introductions. How she posted reminded me of Sky on USMB and I asked questions, direct, about Buddhism. She went nutters, and that's how this all began.

She WHO went that.

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 04:38 PM
She WHO went that.

Huh?

BDBoop
05-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Let me be clear - nothing anyone else says gives me the right to make vulgar comments. That's why I apologized. I believe WS and I have even moved forward a little bit since that incident. But I'm responsible solely for my own posts, not others & certainly not Wind Song's.

I have been there. I can't say much, my buttons have been pushed and I did behave badly.

BDBoop
05-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Huh?

I know. I shouldn't try to type and work simultaneously. That was barely English.

jimnyc
05-01-2012, 04:50 PM
I have been there. I can't say much, my buttons have been pushed and I did behave badly.

I admit I am a jerk very often, at least by others standards, and I enjoy a decent amount of back and forth. But VERY rarely do I explode in such a manner. Now that doesn't mean I don't behave badly, shit, I do that every day, I just try and use regular curses and avoid the vulgarity! :coffee:

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 04:59 PM
I know. I shouldn't try to type and work simultaneously. That was barely English.

Well I think it was English, but still can't decipher. Help me out?

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 05:00 PM
I admit I am a jerk very often, at least by others standards, and I enjoy a decent amount of back and forth. But VERY rarely do I explode in such a manner. Now that doesn't mean I don't behave badly, shit, I do that every day, I just try and use regular curses and avoid the vulgarity! :coffee:

You CAN be a jerk. On the other hand, I'm nearly always wonderful!. Damn those electric bolts!

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 05:02 PM
I made a foul comment as stated, and I have no apologized several times for it. Like I said to Abbey - I'm man enough to make dumb comments, I'm man enough to apologize for them and man enough to do so publicly. But don't lay everything at my front porch. Here are comments left on Clarity's visitor page, which is publicly available to all members.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ti7d.jpg

That's because I know who this is.

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 05:03 PM

But it's a 'secret' right?

BDBoop
05-01-2012, 05:03 PM

Here. I thought at first read that you were alluding to me, and I've only posted in two threads.

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Here. I thought at first read that you were alluding to me, and I've only posted in two threads.

No, it's not you.

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 05:12 PM

I was speaking directly towards you, thought that was obvious with the quote and all. You seemed under the impression that Sky was being treated badly. She's said the same, regarding her initial introductions. I was saying, 'go read.'

Kat
05-01-2012, 05:12 PM

That wouldn't be possible. ;)

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 05:21 PM

They like to tag team here.

Kathianne
05-01-2012, 05:22 PM
They like to tag team here.

Cliques and all. :rolleyes:

Gator Monroe
05-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I like "Fuck Face"

Wind Song
05-01-2012, 11:02 PM
I like "Fuck Face"

It's one of my favorites, too. I also like ESAD.

fj1200
05-01-2012, 11:02 PM

I think he qualified it with "like." Nevertheless, are all your other forums perfect realms of innocence?

Gator Monroe
05-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Liberal Women put out ...:trailer:

ConHog
05-02-2012, 08:24 PM

You gotta cut Jim some slack, the poor guy is relegated to sticking his pecker in a vacuum cleaner for gratification. Lots of pent up sexual energy that he doesn't always express correctly. :lol:

BDBoop
05-02-2012, 08:27 PM
You gotta cut Jim some slack, the poor guy is relegated to sticking his pecker in a vacuum cleaner for gratification. Lots of pent up sexual energy that he doesn't always express correctly. :lol:

Okay, ya made me laugh out loud, so I had to come back and say thanks. :laugh:

ConHog
05-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Okay, ya made me laugh out loud, so I had to come back and say thanks. :laugh:

Seriously Jim is a pretty decent feller.

BDBoop
05-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Okay.

I'm pretty deeply into my own forum, it'd be hard to start over.