PDA

View Full Version : Why is Obama getting so wee-wee up?

SassyLady
05-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Boy this one sure came back to bite him on the butt, didn't it?

Obama Suffers From Early Onset Romney Derangement Syndrome

A central conceit of the media narrative in Washington is that President Obama and his political advisers are political geniuses.But if that’s so, how is it possible that they have mucked up what should have been one of the president’s best days of the campaign, the anniversary of the Special Forces raid that killed Usama bin Laden?

Romney is a maddening opponent because he hits hard, stays religiously on message and never, ever winks. While other candidates let reporters and political operatives in on the joke – that they don’t really believe the attacks they are launching – Romney stays straight-faced the whole time. It makes people crazy.-

The only thing required to benefit from association with the killing of the most hated man in the nation is to be magnanimous about the whole affair – smile broadly, downplay your own role with a wink and congratulate the brave men who did the job.Obama almost managed to do that, but his campaign couldn’t resist going negative. In what would have otherwise been a powerful video of former President Bill Clinton marveling at Obama’s cool-headed decision making, the campaign added an attack on the Republican nominee wondering whether he would have had the courage to allow the SEALs to kill the mastermind of 9/11.

Vice President Joe Biden repeated the charge in the same speech that also included his now infamous gaffe about knowing about Obama’s “big stick,” saying that Romney might have let bin Laden live.

This gave Romney a chance to say that, “of course” he would have let the SEALs go in, but also to downplay Obama’s role in the decision. Had Obama resisted the urge to attack, Romney would have had to spend several days praising the president’s decision. But having been called cowardly, Romney is free to push back and degrade Obama’s role. Rather than quietly letting his bin Laden legend grow, Obama prompted unhappy questions.

Worse, making a nakedly partisan attack surrounding the best military moment in a long time looks grubby and un-presidential. It makes the other things Obama is doing to capitalize on the killing – nuzzling Brian Williams in the Situation Room, etc. – go from eyebrow raising to just plain yucky.

If Obama is such a cool character, why is he getting so wee-weed up over Mitt Romney?

{Snip....}

It’s never a strong move for the most powerful man in the world to be talking about a conspiracy against him. Obama surely believes it is true, but itlooks small and scared, not big and confident.

While one might expect Obama to eventually succumb to the same Romney Derangement Syndrome that has afflicted so many before, Democrats should worry that the disease has taken hold so early in the process. If Romney is under Obama’s skin now, just think what it will be like in August.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/01/obama-suffers-from-early-onset-romney-derangement-syndrome/#ixzz1tfW4xrJ5

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/01/obama-suffers-from-early-onset-romney-derangement-syndrome/#ixzz1tfVKf3vU

gabosaurus
05-01-2012, 08:58 PM
What, you didn't expect Fox to spin this somehow?
Obviously, Obama's wee has entered your subconscious. We know you nasty thoughts now.

SassyLady
05-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Obviously, Obama's wee has entered your subconscious. We know you nasty thoughts now.

I've always thought he had a wee-wee!! Hard to think otherwise. :laugh:

Kathianne
05-02-2012, 04:03 PM

But not Huffington Post or Washington Post, both came out condemning his use.

SassyLady
05-02-2012, 04:29 PM
But not Huffington Post or Washington Post, both came out condemning his use.

No, she thinks Foxnews is the only one who would dare spin anything about Obam.a

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 05:03 PM

We know he's hung like a horse.

Kathianne
05-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Can someone please move this nonsense to the cage?

logroller
05-02-2012, 05:30 PM
We know he's hung like a horse.
So says the democratic intern association of America :lol:

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 05:33 PM
So says the democratic intern association of America :lol:

Aka Michelle Obama.

Kathianne
05-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Aka Michelle Obama.

She said that! Can't wait to spread that around, with the authoritative Sky source!

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Michelle and I are close. She sends me letters and email.

logroller
05-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Michelle and I are close. She sends me letters and email.
Hey me too. Usually it just asks for money and I quit reading; guess I'm missing out on the details.

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey me too. Usually it just asks for money and I quit reading; guess I'm missing out on the details.

OK, I fess up. Her stuff is so boring, I have to spice it up.

logroller
05-02-2012, 06:02 PM
OK, I fess up. Her stuff is so boring, I have to spice it up.
There are worse rumors to spread about a man. Just saying; add logroller to your 'spice it up' list.

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 06:05 PM
There are worse rumors to spread about a man. Just saying; add logroller to your 'spice it up' list.

That logroller.. He's got a log between his legs!

Kathianne
05-02-2012, 06:34 PM
No, she thinks Foxnews is the only one who would dare spin anything about Obam.a

That she assumes spinning says enough. None of them were.