PDA

View Full Version : Pig Headed PP

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Doesn't even fully read an article and decides it must contradict rather than support my view. Damn you're arrogant.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2012, 07:59 PM
really?....you need two threads?......okay.....you should have read the article before you linked it.....it didn't support your claim and it made you look foolish....I'm sorry I pointed it out and embarrassed you..../not really, I made that up....I actually enjoyed it....

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 08:07 PM
really?....you need two threads?......okay.....you should have read the article before you linked it.....it didn't support your claim and it made you look foolish....I'm sorry I pointed it out and embarrassed you..../not really, I made that up....I actually enjoyed it....

The article completely supports my position. You're too thick to understand my position. You skipped over the part where it says that Buddhists aren't into moral absolutes. There is no singular Buddhist position on abortion. You think you know everything about Buddhism by barely skimming ONE article. Try debating the topic in Buddhist circles. You wouldn't last two seconds.

You don't have enough respect to read the article, yet you expect me to kowtow to your extreme position. You are ignorant and arrogant.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2012, 08:13 PM
if I haven't read the article, how is it I have quoted so much of it back to you?......you have skipped over the parts that said Buddhists don't believe in abortion, that the woman regretted having an abortion, that she was advised to make amends for having had an abortion.....I'm curious, did you decide to make a second thread on the issue so you could lose the same argument twice?......

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 08:17 PM
if I haven't read the article, how is it I have quoted so much of it back to you?......

You obviously skipped over a significant part which says that Buddhist are not moral absolutists. You're IGNORING that part. You're ignorant. You don't understand my position.

Judeo Christian are moral absolutists. You think your morals are superior to others. You think you have the right to shove your morals on others. You don't LEGALLY have the right or morally have the right.

What is it about "choice" that you don't understand. Choice mean the woman chooses. It is her moral choice, not yours to make.

Take your ridiculous position back to the dark ages. You were born in the wrong time. You missed the Inquisition and the opportunity to burn women at the stake as witches.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2012, 08:23 PM
You obviously skipped over a significant part which says that Buddhist are not moral absolutists. You're IGNORING that part. You're ignorant. You don't understand my position.

Judeo Christian are moral absolutists. You think your morals are superior to others. You think you have the right to shove your morals on others.
What is it about "choice" that you don't understand.

Choice mean the woman chooses. It is her moral choice, not yours to make.

I will agree that I believe the morals of someone who chooses to love, nurture, or even give a child up for adoption are superior to the morals of someone who chooses to kill an unborn child......I am guilty as charged....and I say that as the father of two children who's birth mothers chose to give their children up for adoption rather than kill them.....abortion is the wrong choice, it's an immoral choice, and it should not be an available option.....

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 08:28 PM
I will agree that I believe the morals of someone who chooses to love, nurture, or even give a child up for adoption are superior to the morals of someone who chooses to kill an unborn child......I am guilty as charged....and I say that as the father of two children who's birth mothers chose to give their children up for adoption rather than kill them.....abortion is the wrong choice, it's an immoral choice, and it should not be an available option.....

It's not your decision. Get that. It's hers.

You're an arrogant prick. Abortion will ALWAYS be an option in a pregnant woman's life. It ALWAYS has been. The question is whether women have safe or unsafe procedures. I get that you prefer unsafe procedures so that the woman will be punished by death for making that decision.

You think you're God.

That's one reason I can't stand fundies. You're all alike. Christian or Muslim Taliban all the same.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Abortion will ALWAYS be an option in a pregnant woman's life.

murder has always been an option for any human....that doesn't make it a proper moral choice....

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 08:39 PM
murder has always been an option for any human....that doesn't make it a proper moral choice....

The morning after pill is not murder. As much as I don't support abortion I could NEVER side with your extreme Taliban views. You're a fanatic.

The law is not on your side and I say thank God for that.

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2012, 08:42 PM
The morning after pill is not murder. The law is not on your side. You're a fanatic. As much as I don't support abortion I could NEVER side with your extreme Taliban views.

didn't say the morning after pill was murder....didn't even say abortion is murder....simply pointed out that saying abortion has always been an option doesn't make it a good moral choice.....humans have always had options like murdering, stealing, lying, etc........having the option doesn't make it a good option......and again, why is it that I am the one that is compared with the Taliban when you are the one promoting killing.....doesn't that make YOU more like the Taliban?......

ConHog
05-02-2012, 08:43 PM

You're an arrogant prick. Abortion will ALWAYS be an option in a pregnant woman's life. It ALWAYS has been. The question is whether women have safe or unsafe procedures. I get that you prefer unsafe procedures so that the woman will be punished by death for making that decision.

You think you're God.

That's one reason I can't stand fundies. You're all alike. Christian or Muslim Taliban all the same.

Bullshit.

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Bullshit.

Both want to punish women and limit their choices. Same same. Christian or Muslim, fundamentalists suck.

<TBODY>

Jay Grimstead (Coalition on Revival)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/The_American_Taliban_Files/Jay_20Grimstead.jpg

"We are to make Bible-obeying disciples of anybody that gets in our way."
American Taliban

http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/culture_war/the_american_taliban.html

</TBODY>

ConHog
05-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Both want to punish women and limit their choices. Same same. Christian or Muslim, fundamentalists suck.

Well, you'd have a point if you could point to any Christians beating women in public, etc etc........

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Well, you'd have a point if you could point to any Christians beating women in public, etc etc........

You forget I work for a domestic violence crisis center. I could point to plenty of Christians beating their women in my county.

ConHog
05-02-2012, 09:23 PM
You forget I work for a domestic violence crisis center. I could point to plenty of Christians beating their women in my county.

I busted plenty of gays who used meth to you moron , does that mean gays are drug users. Or does it mean that SOME gays happen to use drugs?

Holy shit the gay movement is all about drugs!!!

DragonStryk72
05-02-2012, 11:49 PM
your extreme Taliban views. You're a fanatic.

Excuse me, but fuck this shit: HE has not beaten you, raped you, or set you on fucking fire.

Quit judging everyone, and quit with the whiny, bullshit baby routine. The fucking Taliban?! you have no god damn idea, and when you go talk those women have been horribly beaten, raped, and set on fire, I hope to God that you feel the shame you should feel for equating someone disagreeing with you on the internet to the sheer hell those women have actually been through, in a country where rape is not only completely legal, but it is in fact the woman who is punished for it. That is what you accused him, and it's horseshit. If he were in the Taliban, or any form of supporter for it, you'd have been beaten dead for it!

How fucking dare you put someone on here up along side them? What's next, "You're worse than Hitler?!"

And don't hand me that, "I'm angry" bullshit, it's not an excuse. You have issues? Yeah, take a god damn number. I've had horribly shitty days, had people die one me, got made fucking homeless by a woman who claimed to love me. Never, not one of those times, have I ever pulled bullshit like this!

Seriously, how many more people do you want to use for your own personal billy club? How about some war orphans, or amputees? What the fuck is wrong with you that you believe that what these women went through is your personal fucking playground?!

SassyLady
05-03-2012, 12:03 AM

You think you're God.

Windsong .... you went too far this time. What you said is disgusting. To infer that someone who disagrees with you is equivalent to the Taliban........seriously? Seriously?

I cannot believe that women will put more effort into a back-alley abortion as a form of birth control rather than something else infinitely less life threatening (pills, etc.). You are being hysterical again.

darin
05-03-2012, 07:58 AM
WindSong is a uniter - we are now, as a board, united against "her" idiocy. Holy hell, even ONE rational thought/argument from "her" would be stunning.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 10:21 AM
WindSong is a uniter - we are now, as a board, united against "her" idiocy. Holy hell, even ONE rational thought/argument from "her" would be stunning.

Happy to be of service.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Excuse me, but fuck this shit: HE has not beaten you, raped you, or set you on fucking fire.

Quit judging everyone, and quit with the whiny, bullshit baby routine. The fucking Taliban?! you have no god damn idea, and when you go talk those women have been horribly beaten, raped, and set on fire, I hope to God that you feel the shame you should feel for equating someone disagreeing with you on the internet to the sheer hell those women have actually been through, in a country where rape is not only completely legal, but it is in fact the woman who is punished for it. That is what you accused him, and it's horseshit. If he were in the Taliban, or any form of supporter for it, you'd have been beaten dead for it!

How fucking dare you put someone on here up along side them? What's next, "You're worse than Hitler?!"

And don't hand me that, "I'm angry" bullshit, it's not an excuse. You have issues? Yeah, take a god damn number. I've had horribly shitty days, had people die one me, got made fucking homeless by a woman who claimed to love me. Never, not one of those times, have I ever pulled bullshit like this!

Seriously, how many more people do you want to use for your own personal billy club? How about some war orphans, or amputees? What the fuck is wrong with you that you believe that what these women went through is your personal fucking playground?!

We've got posters who want to charge a doctor with murder if he performs the medical procedure of terminating a pregnancy at a woman's request. We've got posters who call women who terminate their pregnancies murderers and want to imprison them. That is tantamount to the Taliban.

You may criticise me for saying so, and perhaps you've got a point, but the same logic applies to people who are calling legal abortion the Holocaust. It's the same kind of insult to Jews.

SassyLady
05-03-2012, 10:56 AM
We've got posters who want to charge a doctor with murder if he performs the medical procedure of terminating a pregnancy at a woman's request. We've got posters who call women who terminate their pregnancies murderers and want to imprison them. That is tantamount to the Taliban.

You may criticise me for saying so, and perhaps you've got a point, but the same logic applies to people who are calling legal ortion the Holocaust. It's the same kind of insult to Jews.
You truly don't understand the brutality of the Taliban.

They kill women. No one here is advocating killing women. You need to stop slandering posters on this forum just because your are being hysterical.

DragonStryk72
05-03-2012, 11:00 AM

You may criticise me for saying so, and perhaps you've got a point, but the same logic applies to people who are calling legal abortion the Holocaust. It's the same kind of insult to Jews.

HAVE YOU BEEN SET ON FIRE, BEATEN HORRIBLY, OR RAPED by PMP? Where did he call legal abortion the Holocaust? He didn't. The Only one on this entire board that brought these used these women's suffering for her own ends is you.

What you did is fucking monstrous, and if you had any decency at all, you would be deeply ashamed of what you did.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 11:08 AM
HAVE YOU BEEN SET ON FIRE, BEATEN HORRIBLY, OR RAPED by PMP? Where did he call legal abortion the Holocaust? He didn't. The Only one on this entire board that brought these used these women's suffering for her own ends is you.

What you did is fucking monstrous, and if you had any decency at all, you would be deeply ashamed of what you did.

I'm not in the slightest bit bothered by comparing fundamentalists in the US with fundies in Afghanistan. It's the fundies here that are using the Holocaust label in their anti-choice rhetoric.

The anti-choice crowd likes to demonize their opponents. I'm pointing out that when it comes back at them, the same tactic, they scream the way you're screaming.

"Rescue Platoon, a story of a future, final war against abortion, was serialized this year on a Web site sponsored by David Leach, whose Iowa-based newsletter, Prayer & Action Weekly News, has supported the pro-violence anti-abortion network. Replete with bombs and murder, the mini-novel tells of a "righteous wrath" to come. In the end, the "Army of God," amid a bloodbath of epic proportions, gains the final victory."
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/1998/summer/anti-abortion-violence

There is no difference between the Taliban and the Army of God.

DragonStryk72
05-03-2012, 11:09 AM
I'm not in the slightest bit bothered by comparing fundamentalists in the US with fundies in Afghanistan.

You are a horrible person. You just called PMP a rapist and worse. You are nothing but a troll, and you know what? You should fucking quit. You have no sense honor, dignity, respect, or even courage. You are lower at this moment than any person I have ever met on this board. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 11:35 AM
HAVE YOU BEEN SET ON FIRE, BEATEN HORRIBLY, OR RAPED by PMP? Where did he call legal abortion the Holocaust? He didn't.

to be fair, I do believe legal abortion to the be equivalent of the Holocaust......

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 11:38 AM
You are a horrible person. You just called PMP a rapist and worse. You are nothing but a troll, and you know what? You should fucking quit. You have no sense honor, dignity, respect, or even courage. You are lower at this moment than any person I have ever met on this board. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

1. I did not call PP a rapist.
2. I have more courage, honor, dignity, and respect than you can ever imagine. You know nothing about my life.

3. The difference between us is that you take my posts to be me. They are only views. Just because you're behaving poorly right now, doesn't mean I think you are ANY kind of a person bad or good, at all.

4. You should learn to address my actual words, rather than your interpretation of them.

5. Stop personalizing and start debating.

fj1200
05-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Oh brother.

darin
05-03-2012, 12:58 PM
2. I have more courage, honor, dignity, and respect than you can ever imagine. You know nothing about my life.

3. The difference between us is that you take my posts to be me. They are only views. Just because you're behaving poorly right now, doesn't mean I think you are ANY kind of a person bad or good, at all.

4. You should learn to address my actual words, rather than your interpretation of them.

Laugh My Fucking Ass Off.

DragonStryk72
05-03-2012, 02:26 PM
to be fair, I do believe legal abortion to the be equivalent of the Holocaust......

But YOU, unlike her, are not saying she's Hitler, or a Nazi.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 02:34 PM

2-5 might be the funniest , most hypocritical thing every posted on this , or any other, message board. Well , pith the possible exception of some clucking hens on USMB who insisnt that no clucking hen group exists. LOL

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Wind, do you have any idea the (deserved) respect we have for PMP? Or others you have gone up against here? You should not demonize such good people.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Wind, do you have any idea the (deserved) respect we have for PMP? Or others you have gone up against here? You should not demonize such good people.
I'm not demonizing him at all. I'm pointing out that his view of moral absolutism is extreme.

Your friends are demonizing me.

Why do you expect me to respect PP? All I know about him is he is a rabid anti-choicer.

2-5 might be the funniest , most hypocritical thing every posted on this , or any other, message board. Well , pith the possible exception of some clucking hens on USMB who insisnt that no clucking hen group exists. LOL

The clucking hens can go cluck themselves.

But YOU, unlike her, are not saying she's Hitler, or a Nazi.
Since you're not talking to me I won't demand that you show me the post where I called your beloved PP a Nazi or a Hitler.

Quote my post, asshole, not your interpretation of my post.

Laugh My Fucking Ass Off.

I take your point.

Oh brother.
That would be "oh sistah".

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm not demonizing him at all. I'm pointing out that his view of moral absolutism is extreme.

Why do you expect me to respect PP? All I know about him is he is a rabid anti-choicer.

And you called him yet another name in this post.

Has anyone ever told you that you have a huge problem separating people from their values and opinions? And a huge problem over-reacting to anyone who you feel goes against your beliefs?

PMP is not any of the things you've called him. He honestly and fully opposes abortion. His faith and his rational mind most likely led him to that conclusion. That does not make him the Taliban, or rabid or whatever else you've called him. It makes him thoughtful, caring and honest to his morals and his faith. Unlike you, he has not called you names. All traits that I would think you'd admire.

I want to say one more thing that you may not realize: No one on this board is going to change their mind one iota about any of the topics that you feel strongly about. It just isn't going to happen. So you might as well post about the weather or your favorite foods.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 04:09 PM
And you called him yet another name in this post.

Has anyone ever told you that you have a huge problem separating people from their values and opinions? And a huge problem over-reacting to anyone who you feel goes against your beliefs?

PMP is not any of the things you've called him. He honestly and fully opposes abortion. His faith and his rational mind most likely led him to that conclusion. That does not make him the Taliban, or rabid or whatever else you've called him. It makes him thoughtful, caring and honest to his morals and his faith. Unlike you, he has not called you names. All traits that I would think you'd admire.

I want to say one more thing that you may not realize: No one on this board is going to change their mind one iota about any of the topics that you feel strongly about. It just isn't going to happen. So you might as well post about the weather or your favorite foods.

Consider this. You would get through to me much quicker without all the negative judgments.

Yes, I have called your beloved hallowed saint names. People have called me names here too.

I'm not here to make anyone change their mind on a topic. You appear to want to reorder my entire personality as a condition of me posting here.

That's not going to happen.

The best you can hope for is that I grow more trusting of the inherent good will in the posters here.

That's not easy to see when the entire board is ganging up on you.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 04:23 PM

that foam on my lips is only beer.....

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Yes, I have called your beloved hallowed saint names.

HEY, genuflect when you say that!........

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Consider this. You would get through to me much quicker without all the negative judgments.

Yes, I have called your beloved hallowed saint names. People have called me names here too.

I'm not here to make anyone change their mind on a topic. You appear to want to reorder my entire personality as a condition of me posting here.

That's not going to happen.

The best you can hope for is that I grow more trusting of the inherent good will in the posters here.

That's not easy to see when the entire board is ganging up on you.

Seriously? Why do you think others 'gang up on you?' Just for fun? Well it isn't. SL went out of her way to try and clue you in. You spat at her. Oh yes, I did give you a hint that she wasn't 'agreeing with you' but rather trying to help you find a way to acclimate.

You've done a good number on me, indeed. You claimed I hounded you from the get go in introduction, when all I did was ask if you were or had been a Buddhist. You claimed not. I challenged that and here we are today. Full Buddhist or at least your interpretation of such.

You claimed I hurt you about your dog posts. Many ganged up on me for that, but if one reads the posts, you'll find I never dismissed your pain, just your use of the pain. Different things and related to your postings. You haven't been arguing/debating, but claiming victimhood and abusers. Serious passive-aggressive.

If you are willing to reconsider these things, doesn't take a time out, everyone will get along better.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Seriously? Why do you think others 'gang up on you?' Just for fun? Well it isn't. SL went out of her way to try and clue you in. You spat at her. Oh yes, I did give you a hint that she wasn't 'agreeing with you' but rather trying to help you find a way to acclimate.

You've done a good number on me, indeed. You claimed I hounded you from the get go in introduction, when all I did was ask if you were or had been a Buddhist. You claimed not. I challenged that and here we are today. Full Buddhist or at least your interpretation of such.

You claimed I hurt you about your dog posts. Many ganged up on me for that, but if one reads the posts, you'll find I never dismissed your pain, just your use of the pain. Different things and related to your postings. You haven't been arguing/debating, but claiming victimhood and abusers. Serious passive-aggressive.

If you are willing to reconsider these things, doesn't take a time out, everyone will get along better.

I did not spit on your pal SL. I listened to her advice quite a bit and even commented on how it was helpful. You hounded me from the second I got here. You were hostile.

You hurt me and unfairly judged me about my posts when my dog died.

Look at what you're doing in this post. I just told you in a previous post you were right about something so now you pummel me with your negative judgments.

How dare you judge me for having pain or working with victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. I'm not going to apologize for surviving violence or standing up for the underdog.

You don't know what passive aggressive is. It's just a label to you. I'm aggressive period. I'm uppity and I'm a civil rights activist. I'm proud of those things. I'm proud of what I've survived in my life and how I've used it to help others.

I'm open to your feedback but you're not open to mine. It would mean alot to me if you apologized for misjudging me when I was grieving my dog.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I did not spit on your pal SL. I listened to her advice quite a bit and even commented on how it was helpful. You hounded me from the second I got here. You were hostile.

You hurt me and unfairly judged me about my posts when my dog died.

Look at what you're doing in this post. I just told you in a previous post you were right about something so now you pummel me with your negative judgments.

How dare you judge me for having pain or working with victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. I'm not going to apologize for surviving violence or standing up for the underdog.

You don't know what passive aggressive is. It's just a label to you. I'm aggressive period. I'm uppity and I'm a civil rights activist. I'm proud of those things. I'm proud of what I've survived in my life and how I've used it to help others.

I'm open to your feedback but you're not open to mine. It would mean alot to me if you apologized for misjudging me when I was grieving my dog.

Once again, read. Not 'your interpretation, but what was posted.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Once again, read. Not 'your interpretation, but what was posted.

Once again, I extended an olive branch and you refused it.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:50 PM

Why do others "gang up on me"? Part of it is for fun, and another part of it is to "clue me in". When I dared think of SL as an ally, you immediately insinuated that she wasn't.

I've done a number on you? Yes, I have. I was hurt several times by you, first when you attacked me the second I got here the second time when you attacked me when my dog died.

It's possible you didn't intend to dismiss my pain but you skipped over it pretty quick and blastedd me saying I was "using it". Very cyncial view.

I have a lot to learn about debating, true. But calling me passive aggressive isn't going to help me learn anything other than you hold me in contempt.

I am willing to consider your feedback and the feedback I've gotten from the "gang". I wish you were able to see my side of things, a little even would help.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Once again, I extended an olive branch and you refused it.

No. I. Didn't. All capitals. No refusal, just not agreement in what you want.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:55 PM
No. I. Didn't. All capitals. No refusal, just not agreement in what you want.

Ok. Don't accept my peace offering. It's your choice.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Why do others "gang up on me"? Part of it is for fun, and another part of it is to "clue me in". When I dared think of SL as an ally, you immediately insinuated that she wasn't.

I've done a number on you? Yes, I have. I was hurt several times by you, first when you attacked me the second I got here the second time when you attacked me when my dog died.

It's possible you didn't intend to dismiss my pain but you skipped over it pretty quick and blastedd me saying I was "using it". Very cyncial view.

I have a lot to learn about debating, true. But calling me passive aggressive isn't going to help me learn anything other than you hold me in contempt.

I am willing to consider your feedback and the feedback I've gotten from the "gang". I wish you were able to see my side of things, a little even would help.

Hey, I missed this before further posting. Sky, we may be moving on, somewhat.

Calling me Ice Queen and such made me laugh, other too, but didn't move things forward. You have been the one calling names and claiming I hate you, over and over and over.

Want change? Be the change. That SHOULD appeal to the Buddhist in you.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey, I missed this before further posting. Sky, we may be moving on, somewhat.

Calling me Ice Queen and such made me laugh, other too, but didn't move things forward. You have been the one calling names and claiming I hate you, over and over and over.

Want change? Be the change. That SHOULD appeal to the Buddhist in you.

I will if you will. Meet me halfway.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I will if you will. Meet me halfway.

Life is not 50/50. Sometimes 99/1 and sometimes the other way. No deals, but I am a fair person.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 06:51 PM
So far, I'm not clear on what you're offering. If I accept 99% of the responsibility for how you and I get along, kathianne, that would suit you?

After 27 years of being married I've learned a few things about relationships. I've learned relationships are 50/50 unless you're dealing with a child or a disabled adult.

I'm willing to take on more than my 50% if that would help.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
So far, I'm not clear on what you're offering. If I accept 99% of the responsibility for how you and I get along, kathianne, that would suit you?

After 27 years of being married I've learned a few things about relationships. I've learned relationships are 50/50 unless you're dealing with a child or a disabled adult.

I'm willing to take on more than my 50% if that would help.

After 27 years you haven't learned about apportionment of the issues at hand? Slow uptake?

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 07:49 PM
After 27 years you haven't learned about apportionment of the issues at hand? Slow uptake?

Never heard that expression. Call me slow. Just add it to your list.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 07:50 PM

Hey, WS I noticed the thanks. Thank you! I hope that means that you are beginning to get me, even through snark. I can't help that, I'm like that in RL too.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Never heard that expression. Call me slow. Just add it to your list.

Um, you leave the stew on the stove, claiming you didn't know if 'someone else' might want more. In the morning, still there. You're at fault, not the other guy.

OTOH, you clean bath and other person leaves towels on the floor. 100% their bad.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I certainly feel punished enough for this thread and for giving PP a hard time. Let bygones be bygones.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 09:24 PM
I certainly feel punished enough for this thread and for giving PP a hard time. Let bygones be bygones.

Good on you. One can accept the person, without their beliefs or attributing evil intentions. Works both ways.

One may be right, but may not be able to prove it.