PDA

View Full Version : Hate as a family value

darin
05-03-2012, 05:55 AM
I teach my kids to hate. I teach them what to hate and the proper application of hate.

My family hates: Agenda-driven 'progressives' who, in the name of 'tolerance' force-feed their views on the masses, legislating morality. We hate social engineering. We hate oppressive taxes. We hate thought-police. We hate the "Tolerance" movement because it further places stigma and restrictions on free thought.

What are some of the righteous Hates your family believes?

tailfins
05-03-2012, 06:56 AM
I teach my kids to hate. I teach them what to hate and the proper application of hate.

My family hates: Agenda-driven 'progressives' who, in the name of 'tolerance' force-feed their views on the masses, legislating morality. We hate social engineering. We hate oppressive taxes. We hate thought-police. We hate the "Tolerance" movement because it further places stigma and restrictions on free thought.

What are some of the righteous Hates your family believes?

The occult, abortion, intoxication, shysters

Gator Monroe
05-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Liberal non-practising American Jews teaching their Kids that American Fundys & Christians (Especially Bible Belt & Southern ones) are Evil Sexist Racist Bigoted Homophobic wannabee Slave Owners ...

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Homophobes, racists, fundamentalists.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 03:22 PM
None, my family hates no one. We certainly hate the actions of some and that is valid. But as for hating a person. Nope. not even Osama Bin Laden earned my hate. In fact I was appalled at the celebration of his death, by our Commander in Chief either. Disgusting. Does anyone think Truman, or Dwight D had a glass of champagne to celebrate Hilter's death? And Hitler made Bin Laden look like a misbehaving toddler.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:23 PM
child abusers.

tailfins
05-03-2012, 03:30 PM
None, my family hates no one. We certainly hate the actions of some and that is valid. But as for hating a person. Nope. not even Osama Bin Laden earned my hate. In fact I was appalled at the celebration of his death, by our Commander in Chief either. Disgusting. Does anyone think Truman, or Dwight D had a glass of champagne to celebrate Hilter's death? And Hitler made Bin Laden look like a misbehaving toddler.

You may notice my list really didn't involve people. Even a shyster can turn over a new leaf.

Gator Monroe
05-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Robert Byrd

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Ann Coulter

Gator Monroe
05-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Ed Asner

Little-Acorn
05-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Government that is here to help us.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:45 PM
People who hate the government yet run for government office.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 03:53 PM
I never taught 'hate.' How nasty. I taught my children my values, I also taught them to think for themselves. Yes, they have thought much differently than myself regarding politics and some other issues, until recently. Funny thing, so did I think like them, at their age. LOL! Now that they\ youngest will be turning 26 this summer, the oldest 31, they are moving more and more towards being more conservative. Definitely causing some cognitive dissonance, but they are moving there. I suppose getting married, making decent incomes, (But not rich, like most 'liberals' that espouse high taxation and low productivity), being concerned for their 'hopeful' chlldren futures, tends to do that.

Gator Monroe
05-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Like Ron Paul & Gavin Newsome

tailfins
05-03-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm on a path, a spiritual path.

... to the lake of fire.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 07:00 PM
... to the lake of fire.

I've been burning at the stake all day. Give me a break.

I cannot take any more correction.