PDA

View Full Version : See you

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 01:33 PM
in another life.

Bye Jim, con, logroller, fj,

No need to "ignore" me, SL, and all. I won't post here anymore. Be at peace.

darin
05-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Please, I mean...sad to see you go in a couple ways. You provide insights - valuable to this board for a couple reasons. - but if you ARE going to go, don't go the 'drama' route. Just stop.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Please, I mean...sad to see you go in a couple ways. You provide insights - valuable to this board for a couple reasons. - but if you ARE going to go, don't go the 'drama' route. Just stop.
It's too bad in a way. I was thinking that I was gonna learn some stuff here, but it won't happen.

People haven't got the patience.

darin
05-03-2012, 01:54 PM
And you haven't the willingness to engage people based on your original thought, nor the desire to admit or concede ANY points countering your opinion. What was it that was said earlier? You object to shit ONLY Because it makes your argument less-valid. People see through that, and attack! :)

No, you can't date me. But maybe we could meet for coffee - just as friends though.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 02:27 PM
in another life.

Bye Jim, con, logroller, fj,

No need to "ignore" me, SL, and all. I won't post here anymore. Be at peace.

Oh for heaven's sake. The ONLY thing more pathetic than a "I'm leaving" thread is one where no one actually believes you're leaving.

Can you seriously just not get along with people? I see DS has been on your ass today. Who cares? Just do the like the rest of us do when we say some stupid and get called on it, leave for a day or two and then come back and pretend like it never happened but if someone calls you on it, be a big boy or girl and say "you're right, I was stupid" and DROP it. Most of the time the other person will drop it to, only a few total dicks keep after someone for something they have apologized for.

You SERIOIUSLY have to start letting some things go Dorothy Song.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Oh for heaven's sake. The ONLY thing more pathetic than a "I'm leaving" thread is one where no one actually believes you're leaving.

Can you seriously just not get along with people? I see DS has been on your ass today. Who cares? Just do the like the rest of us do when we say some stupid and get called on it, leave for a day or two and then come back and pretend like it never happened but if someone calls you on it, be a big boy or girl and say "you're right, I was stupid" and DROP it. Most of the time the other person will drop it to, only a few total dicks keep after someone for something they have apologized for.

You SERIOIUSLY have to start letting some things go.
I'm ambivalent about leaving.

fj1200
05-03-2012, 03:01 PM
no. please. don't go.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:07 PM
no. please. don't go.

I know you don't give a shit if I stay or go. You're mocking my ambivalence. Go ahead, I don't care.

Right now, I'm here. That's all the time any of us have.

Gator Monroe
05-03-2012, 03:09 PM
See you at a Summer Music Fest at Mount Shasta Ski Park , or North Shore Tahoe or Old Town Sac ...

fj1200
05-03-2012, 03:10 PM
I know you don't give a shit if I stay or go. You're mocking my ambivalence. Go ahead, I don't care.

Right now, I'm here. That's all the time any of us have.

Was it the lack of capitalization that tipped you off? Just stay or go, don't relive your ambivalence daily.

Noir
05-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Good. You caused drama, not discussion, can't be bothered with that myself.
Take care.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Good. You caused drama, not discussion, can't be bothered with that myself.
Take care.

Can't be bothered if you can't be bothered. See ya chump.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Was it the lack of capitalization that tipped you off? Just stay or go, don't relive your ambivalence daily.

I will be here now. That's all anyone of us can promise.

fj1200
05-03-2012, 03:51 PM
I will be here now. That's all anyone of us can promise.

Good, no need to announce when you won't be next time. Just leave us wondering...

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 04:35 PM
I think you should stay....you're only a couple of debates away from realizing that Buddha doesn't want people to kill their children.....this could be an important breakthru for you......

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I think you should stay....you're only a couple of debates away from realizing that Buddha doesn't want people to kill their children.....this could be an important breakthru for you......

First of all, your post is ignorant. "Buddha" is not a God who wants or doesn't want things. Buddha means "awake'. In Tibetan, the word is "sang gye" which means to clear away and to unfold.

What is cleared away is negative karma and what unfolds are qualities of enlightenment.

No matter how many times I post that my position is anti-abortion and pro-choice you ignore that.

I've said MANY times now that I would do my best to talk a woman out of an abortion if she came to me for guidance.

A breakthrough for you would be that you acknowledge the difference between being pro-choice and anti-abortion. It's NOT my decision ultimately. It is the individual woman's moral choice. She has the legal right to it, and YOU don't get to prevent her from exercising her conscience.

It's between her and God, not you.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm ambivalent about leaving.

WHY CANT YOU BE NORMAL? Everyone takes breaks from the board from time to time. We all get frustrated here and there and need to step back. That's not ambivalence. That's just needing a break. When you feel you need a break, take one. No need to tell anyone jack shit when you take a break, no need to tell anyone when you come back.

Also, no need to get your feelings hurt if a party isn't thrown in your honor when you DO come back.

Sheesh

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:39 PM
WHY CANT YOU BE NORMAL? Everyone takes breaks from the board from time to time. We all get frustrated here and there and need to step back. That's not ambivalence. That's just needing a break. When you feel you need a break, take one. No need to tell anyone jack shit when you take a break, no need to tell anyone when you come back.

Also, no need to get your feelings hurt if a party isn't thrown in your honor when you DO come back.

Sheesh

Ok. I will not say another word about coming or going. I'll either be here or I won't.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 08:38 PM
It's between her and God, not you.

what if God told me not to let her do it.....

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 08:39 PM
No matter how many times I post that my position is anti-abortion and pro-choice you ignore that.

I'm waiting for you to grow out of it.....

ConHog
05-03-2012, 08:39 PM
what if God told me not to let her do it.....

If that happens I suggest you seek mental help. God is running around telling anyone to prevent abortions.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 08:41 PM
If that happens I suggest you seek mental help. God is running around telling anyone to prevent abortions.

I'm sorry....didn't he mention it to you?.......

ConHog
05-03-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry....didn't he mention it to you?.......

No, He doesn't speak to me. I mean not in specifics........

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 08:43 PM
I hope you've been reading all the steel cage Wind punishment, PP. It should satisfy your need for vengeance.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I hope you've been reading all the steel cage Wind punishment, PP. It should satisfy your need for vengeance.

Let it go, it's over.......

for now

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Let it go, it's over.......

for now

OK, I'll let it go on my side.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 08:55 PM

I'm sorry WS...after your last post to me, I don't think you should stick around.....you don't have the wits it takes to post here....I'm washing my hands of you.....

ConHog
05-03-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm sorry WS...after your last post to me, I don't think you should stick around.....you don't have the wits it takes to post here....I'm washing my hands of you.....

She's agreed to let it go, why don't you do the same............

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 08:57 PM

Because he doesn't wish to. Doesn't make him right, but no one has made you the awesomeness moderator of the board.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Because he doesn't wish to. Doesn't make him right, but no one has made you the awesomeness moderator of the board.

One thread wasn't enough for you?

Oh, and last I heard we could make requests without being moderators, else where is your condemnation of DS requesting that we all ignore Sky ? Oh that's right, you're a hypocritical dried up old bitch, I almost forgot.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 09:07 PM
One thread wasn't enough for you?

Oh, and last I heard we could make requests without being moderators, else where is your condemnation of DS requesting that we all ignore Sky ? Oh that's right, you're a hypocritical dried up old bitch, I almost forgot.

Weird, thought I was responding to your post, not starting something new.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Weird, thought I was responding to your post, not starting something new.

yes because CLEARLY your response in THIS thread wasn't a response to the OTHER thread.............

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 09:10 PM
yes because CLEARLY your response in THIS thread wasn't a response to the OTHER thread.............

Huh?

ConHog
05-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Huh?

Oh, my bad, I forgot you're intellectually challenged. I'll try smaller words.

It is obvious that you jumped me in THIS thread because you were angry about the OTHER thread.

Mostly 2 syllable words, hopefully with the help of a dictionary you are able to get the gist of it.

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 09:33 PM

because she didn't let it go.....
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34938-Objective-learning-religious-style&p=543025#post543025

ConHog
05-03-2012, 09:45 PM
because she didn't let it go.....
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34938-Objective-learning-religious-style&p=543025#post543025

I didn't see her calling names or insulting you.

I mean she IS allowed to express her views isn't she?

PostmodernProphet
05-03-2012, 10:25 PM
ignored....

DragonStryk72
05-04-2012, 06:40 PM

Because she never really let's it go. We tried that approach, remember?

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Because she never really let's it go. We tried that approach, remember?

If at first you don't succeed......

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 07:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOFpJN-2tcg

Missileman
05-04-2012, 07:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOFpJN-2tcg

Sorry, but now I'm curious. Was Whinehouse your maiden name?

ConHog
05-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Sorry, but now I'm curious. Was Whinehouse your maiden name?

^^^ now THAT is funny

Don't over react Dorothy. LOL

Gator Monroe
05-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Now we see why 80 % of Legal Lesbian Marrages are on track for Divorce & Failure .

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 05:18 PM
^^^ now THAT is funny

Don't over react Dorothy. LOL

I thought it was funny too.

I admit, I whine. I act like a victim. I take up too much space on the forum, (SL thinks I suck the air out the room). I accept that I am permanently on three or four people's ignore list.

I'm doing the best I can, given that I'm in the process of trying to grow new neural pathways.

I have mental illness, (CPTSD). No excuse but it may explain some of my behavior. Both my parents were mentally ill. Just as people here judge my behavior as "character flaw", my extended family judged my parents the same way. The stigma of mental illness is real even though 20% of all families have a loved one who suffers from it.

The thing is, I get hooked on trying to get justice out of family loyalty, (which is why I'm usually on the civil rights channel). What I need to do is resign from that activity.

Take care,

Wind

SassyLady
05-05-2012, 08:27 PM
I thought it was funny too.

I admit, I whine. I act like a victim. I take up too much space on the forum, (SL thinks I suck the air out the room). I accept that I am permanently on three or four people's ignore list.

I'm doing the best I can, given that I'm in the process of trying to grow new neural pathways.

I have mental illness, (CPTSD). No excuse but it may explain some of my behavior. Both my parents were mentally ill. Just as people here judge my behavior as "character flaw", my extended family judged my parents the same way. The stigma of mental illness is real even though 20% of all families have a loved one who suffers from it.

The thing is, I get hooked on trying to get justice out of family loyalty, (which is why I'm usually on the civil rights channel). What I need to do is resign from that activity.

Take care,

Wind

WindSong, thank you for sharing this with us. I have the same condition....with hypervigiliance as one of the subsets. If you want to start and thread and discuss I would be happy to participate with you.

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 09:00 PM
WindSong, thank you for sharing this with us. I have the same condition....with hypervigiliance as one of the subsets. If you want to start and thread and discuss I would be happy to participate with you.

If you want to start a thread I'll participate. Do you have Stockholm Syndrome/Trauma Bonding/ Trauma re-enactment with it? I do. It's explains alot of my posting behavior.

SassyLady
05-05-2012, 09:01 PM
If you want to start a thread I'll participate. Do you have Stockholm Syndrome/Trauma Bonding/ Trauma re-enactment with it?

I'll start thread so we don't derail this one.

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 09:03 PM
I'll start thread so we don't derail this one.

OK

Trigg
05-05-2012, 09:04 PM
correct me if I'm wrong.

But isn't this something like the third or fourth time wingnut has said she's leaving and then doen't???????

Does she have an evil twin that she hasn't told anyone about????

ConHog
05-06-2012, 01:21 AM
correct me if I'm wrong.

But isn't this something like the third or fourth time wingnut has said she's leaving and then doen't???????

Does she have an evil twin that she hasn't told anyone about????
No she has actual issues. Gid damn just let her breathe sheesh

Trigg
05-06-2012, 11:19 AM
No she has actual issues. Gid damn just let her breathe sheesh

oh, it's obvious she has issues.

She can always ignore me, I don't think she needs or wants you as a protector.

Wind Song
05-06-2012, 11:26 AM

Conhog is a friend. He's simulataneously on my case and everyone elses.

ConHog
05-06-2012, 12:03 PM

Likewise you could always ignore her. Now i realize that wouldnt be as much fun for you so i propose that you can ignore her and pick on me if that makes tou feel any better

Trigg
05-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Likewise you could always ignore her. Now i realize that wouldnt be as much fun for you so i propose that you can ignore her and pick on me if that makes tou feel any better

I don't have anyone on ignore, I like to see what's going on, and I don't see the point.

I'm a capable person, I simply don't comment on posts if the person is just trying to bait me.

Also, why would I pick on you? You seem to be a good debater and I generally don't have a problem with your posts.

ConHog
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
I don't have anyone on ignore, I like to see what's going on, and I don't see the point.

I'm a capable person, I simply don't comment on posts if the person is just trying to bait me.

Also, why would I pick on you? You seem to be a good debater and I generally don't have a problem with your posts.

Likewise I don't generally have a problem with you. Just got tired of the pile on Sky's. I mean I know she's an idiot, but sheesh.

Looks like she's committed posticide anyway, so moot point.

Gator Monroe
05-08-2012, 12:12 PM
I thought there was hope for turning her from "The Dark Side" ...

Gator Monroe
05-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Play Misty For Me