PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard this about Breitbart and his coroner?

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 04:49 PM
<tbody>
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, myself. But it's worth discussing.

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/0c63abc741fff5c4813d80e0a/images/tan_horz_line.png

Was Andrew Breitbart ASSASSINATED,
and his coroner POISONED TO DEATH?
http://gallery.mailchimp.com/0c63abc741fff5c4813d80e0a/images/tan_horz_line.png

Is it possible that Andrew Breitbart – who died the same day Sheriff Joe announced ‘probable cause’ and who was about to interview Sheriff Joe and share the Cold Case Posse investigation with world news outlets – was assassinated?

Is it possible that the coroner who may have worked on the case of Andrew Breitbart was likewise assassinated THE SAME DAY Breitbart’s cause of death was made public?

Was Andrew Breitbart murdered by Obama and his thug Chicago-machine for not conforming to the radicals’ “Hope and Change” progressive agenda or staying mum on the eligibility investigation?

These are the questions Patriots around the country are asking themselves. The suspicious timing of the death of Andrew Breitbart's coroner has opened a new chapter in threats made against the Cold Case Posse investigation and anyone remotely connected or involved with it.

Los Angeles medical examiners are now investigating a possible poisoning death of one of their own. Michael Cormier, an experienced, well-respected forensic technician died under suspicious circumstances at his North Hollywood home on April 20th, the same day Breitbart’s cause of death was finally made public.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0c63abc741fff5c4813d80e0a&id=5359607b70&e=5f8d964587

</tbody>

SassyLady
05-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Yes.

revelarts
05-03-2012, 05:39 PM
I hate to think it. it's depressing. but sadly possible.
I wonder if enough info will come out to make a solid case , the timing Stinks Bad.

reminds me of the D.C. Madam "suicide".
And the reporter Gary Webb of the CIA Crack cocaine story "suicide". By shooting himself... twice.
And all of the Mena Arkansas Deaths around the Clinton's.

I'll stop there

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
And Hillary's alleged lover, Vince Foster, who supposedly committed suicide.

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Yes.

What do you think about it?

SassyLady
05-03-2012, 05:53 PM
What do you think about it?

I've thought from day one that Brietbart's death was suspicious, and then I read about the coroner's report stating it was natural.

Now, he's dead. Here's just some thoughts:

1. Perhaps he took the poison himself because he couldn't live with his conscious
2. One of Brietbart's followers poisoned him for not finding something suspicious
3. Those that might have engineered Brietbart's death also poison him because they thought he couldn't keep it secret
4. Someone wants to make it look like a conspiracy
5. He ingested the poison accidentally

Just lots of thoughts. What do you think?

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 05:56 PM
I've thought from day one that Brietbart's death was suspicious, and then I read about the coroner's report stating it was natural.

Now, he's dead. Here's just some thoughts:

1. Perhaps he took the poison himself because he couldn't live with his conscious
2. One of Brietbart's followers poisoned him for not finding something suspicious
3. Those that might have engineered Brietbart's death also poison him because they thought he couldn't keep it secret
4. Someone wants to make it look like a conspiracy
5. He ingested the poison accidentally

Just lots of thoughts. What do you think?

I think unfortunately we will never know the truth. I also think we should keep this situation in mind when the next suspicious death occurs. After a while, it's hard to tell yourself it's all a coincidence.

SassyLady
05-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I think unfortunately we will never know the truth. I also think we should keep this situation in mind when the next suspicious death occurs. After a while, it's hard to tell yourself it's all a coincidence.

Just a thought .... how many coincidental deaths happened during the 8 years of Bush? Hmm.

revelarts
05-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Just a thought .... how many coincidental deaths happened during the 8 years of Bush? Hmm.

lol don't get me started.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Wow. The right wing conspiracy theorists.

SassyLady
05-03-2012, 06:03 PM
lol don't get me started.

I'm seriously asking. I heard about the ones during Clinton, but not during Bush. Is there a thread here about them?

revelarts
05-03-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm seriously asking. I heard about the ones during Clinton, but not during Bush. Is there a thread here about them?

urr..umm Sassy,
I don't want to get on my war tangent... illegal, lied into, 100s of soldiers dead, 10s of thousands dead . That's what comes 1st to my mind.

But Bush senior has had more robust list of suspicious individual deaths than W. He's connected with the Clintons in Mena Arkansas to start with.
As far as W goes the one i'm most familiar with is IT technician who was working on voting machines during the 2004 elections who was going to testify but died in a small plane crash, Mike Connell.
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Karl_Roves_IT_guru_Mike_Connell_1220.html

Then there's this that's out there but could be nothing,
Margie Schoedinger
Killed in December of 2003 by a gunshot wound to the head. Accused George W. Bush of raping her. http://www.wnd.com/2002/12/16237/

there are others I've heard of but none that really caught my attention.
Except for some witnesses who died after 9-11, like Dr David Graham.

If you do a search for something like the the clinton body count or Bush body count you'll find ... stuff. can't say it's true or directly connected but it's stuff.

SassyLady
05-03-2012, 09:09 PM
urr..umm Sassy,
I don't want to get on my war tangent... illegal, lied into, 100s of soldiers dead, 10s of thousands dead . That's what comes 1st to my mind.

But Bush senior has had more robust list of suspicious individual deaths than W. He's connected with the Clintons in Mena Arkansas to start with.
As far as W goes the one i'm most familiar with is IT technician who was working on voting machines during the 2004 elections who was going to testify but died in a small plane crash, Mike Connell.
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Karl_Roves_IT_guru_Mike_Connell_1220.html

Then there's this that's out there but could be nothing,
Margie Schoedinger
Killed in December of 2003 by a gunshot wound to the head. Accused George W. Bush of raping her. http://www.wnd.com/2002/12/16237/

there are others I've heard of but none that really caught my attention.
Except for some witnesses who died after 9-11, like Dr David Graham.

If you do a search for something like the the clinton body count or Bush body count you'll find ... stuff. can't say it's true or directly connected but it's stuff.

I don't want you get on your warhorse Rev. I was talking about coincidental deaths that might be connected to Bush. Thanks for the info. Never thought about typing in body count.

revelarts
05-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Los Angeles, CA—The untimely death of Conservative blogger, Andrew Breitbart the night before he claimed to be releasing bombshell evidence that would derail Obama’s reelection campaign is beyond suspicious.

I interviewed witness Christopher Lassiter who saw Beritbart cross the street from the Brentwood, step onto a curb and, “drop like a sack of potatoes.” Breitbart collapsed on the sidewalk in front of the Starbucks. Civilians, cops and paramedics treated him at the scene. He was then transported to and pronounced dead at the UCLA Medical Center in nearby Westwood.

Lassiter went on to describe Breitbart’s clothing down to his high-end Converse sneakers. Lassiter was not familiar with Breitbart or his background. Lassiter was there walking his dog and became involved with the attempt to follow a 911 operator’s instructions to save the dying man’s life.

I asked Lassiter specifically about Breitbart’s skin color and he said it was “bright red.” That bothered me because as an Army medical corpsman I knew that most heart attack victims turned blue.

I quickly got on the telephone to Palo Alto, California with one of the most respected vascular surgeons in the nation, Tej Singh, MD and asked him about that revelation. I also informed the physician that Breitbart was was consuming wine just before he died.

Dr. Singh reminded me that wine was a vascular dilator and enough of it would turn Breitbart’s skin red. He went on to tell me about Japanese men that drink lots of wine and suffer heart attacks. It’s all too common to see their skin turn red.

The shock of the Breitbart autopsy report is that Beritbart had a blood-alcohol concentration in his blood of .04, which is minimal. Why then was Breitbart’s skin bright red?

Poisons like cyanide, or carbon monoxide are known for turning skin red. There are poisons that can be criminally delivered orally, or through skin that mimic heart attacks, but for the condition of cyanosis where the skin turns blue. Some of these poisons have been in the arsenal of our CIA for decades. The reality is they cannot be detected by normal toxicology testing.

There have been cases where physicians have been convicted of murdering people with such drugs despite the ability of medical examiners to discover the toxins used to kill....

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2012/04/andrew-breitbarts-autopsy-report-lacks.html

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2012/03/eyewitness-speaks-out-about-andrew.html

Kathianne
05-10-2012, 05:20 PM
And Hillary's alleged lover, Vince Foster, who supposedly committed suicide.

I really hate that I still question that whole thing. I don't want to, but I do. Just way too convenient.

revelarts
05-10-2012, 07:45 PM
I really hate that I still question that whole thing. I don't want to, but I do. Just way too convenient.

Foster was killed.
By who is still a question. But both of the Clinton's, at least a few folks in Justice and the FBI helped cover it up. The few reporters that really went after the story were attacked as kooks and with an agenda.

what got me looking back then was when i saw on the news that the suicide note was deemed fake by independent hand writing experts and the note itself was Not in his breif case when 1st search then it was found in the case by Hillery and friends. Then Later I heard an interview with one of the investigators who resigned from case after being blocked from doing a real investigation.

Below is a great summery list of the problems with the popular story and the fact

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAVlNUQEMTs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

aboutime
07-17-2013, 06:20 PM

Sassy. Your Keyword above is....."coincidental." If you listen to any of the remaining Clinton supporters, or the Hillary defense League. Everything was A coincidence.

Ya know? Like "BENGHAZI"????

Hanging Judge
11-06-2013, 12:28 AM
What about the suspicious death of author Tom Clancy whose connections were allegedly leading him to publish a new book tossing new insite into the corruption of Ovomit and crew? Yes, I believe Andrew was murdered. Now try and tell that to the idiot Libs who are attached at the welfare check to Ovomit.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-06-2013, 08:05 AM
What about the suspicious death of author Tom Clancy whose connections were allegedly leading him to publish a new book tossing new insite into the corruption of Ovomit and crew? Yes, I believe Andrew was murdered. Now try and tell that to the idiot Libs who are attached at the welfare check to Ovomit. I have not heard a peep about any of that. Care to list any more info? -Tyr

aboutime
11-06-2013, 03:46 PM
I have not heard a peep about any of that. Care to list any more info? -Tyr

Tyr. Most of us know. Some people must always create, or find ways to generate Conspiracy Theory Junk from almost anything, or anyone.

It's a lousy, unreliable way to get that FIFTEEN Minutes of "FAME"...that isn't really.

logroller
11-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Tyr. Most of us know. Some people must always create, or find ways to generate Conspiracy Theory Junk from almost anything, or anyone.

It's a lousy, unreliable way to get that FIFTEEN Minutes of "FAME"...that isn't really.
First off--That totally contradicts itself.
Secondly, whether attention-starved or not, our new member did manage to post in the correct forum. Take notice, there's also a steelcage forum.

aboutime
11-07-2013, 04:12 PM
First off--That totally contradicts itself.
Secondly, whether attention-starved or not, our new member did manage to post in the correct forum. Take notice, there's also a steelcage forum.

So. Move the thread to the cage if that's what you want.

Abbey Marie
11-07-2013, 04:34 PM
What about the suspicious death of author Tom Clancy whose connections were allegedly leading him to publish a new book tossing new insite into the corruption of Ovomit and crew? Yes, I believe Andrew was murdered. Now try and tell that to the idiot Libs who are attached at the welfare check to Ovomit.

You raise a good point. People will overlook anything from the person responsible for their handout. I guess even murder.

aboutime
11-07-2013, 04:38 PM
You raise a good point. People will overlook anything from the person responsible for their handout. I guess even murder.

Abbey. Tom Clancy died at the hospital, with members of his family present.

Somebody who NEEDS to create another Conspiracy Theory to please their selfish needs...also DID NOT POST any viable, reliable, or accurate information related to the CLAIM of murder.

Therefore. It is ONLY a Conspiracy Theory on steroids. http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2013/10/02/author-tom-clancy-dies-at-66/2907629/