PDA

View Full Version : How to Lure Little Girls...a website

darin
05-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Another Heterosexual Pedophile - this dude needs the kind of beating where the police would gasp "OH MY GOD! What kind of ANIMAL could do this to another human being!?"

Pedophile relaunches controversial Web site

ZOE FRALEY; The Bellingham Herald
Published: May 18th, 2007 07:08 AM

A Web site that is a virtual how-to for pedophiles and includes places to see young children in Pierce County is back up after being shut down for more than a month.

Jack McClellan, 45, the Snohomish County resident and self-proclaimed pedophile behind the “Seattle Tacoma Everett Girl Love” Web site, relaunched it more than a week ago.

“I was kind of lying low for a few weeks, mulling things over,” McClellan said by phone. “I don’t know, it’s just kind of a free speech issue with me. I don’t feel like I should be censored if I’m out in the community doing legal things.”

The site still features regional events McClellan has visited, reviewed and rated based on the presence of pre-adolescent girls, whom McClellan refers to as “LGs.” Among the events featured earlier this year: Mardi Gras at Freighthouse Square in Tacoma and the Tacoma Home and Garden Show.

After seeing Lynden’s Holland Days festival reviewed on McClellan’s site, Gary Vis, executive director of Lynden’s Chamber of Commerce, said he will be working with police to ensure the safety of children at local events.

“See, I have one of those ‘LGs’ in the Dutch performance (at Holland Days); I have two of them,” said Vis, who has four children, three of whom are young girls.

“He’s very fortunate that I have a good relationship with the law enforcement in our community because quite honestly, I have a seething anger that will be channeled appropriately.”

McClellan’s previous Web site was taken down March 28 after people complained to his Virginia-based Internet service provider, Network Solutions. His use of a false name for registration and his questionable content caused Network Solutions to suspend his site. He has registered his new domain name and found a new Internet service provider based outside the country.

McClellan said he is confident that this time his site won’t get pulled.

“I don’t think I’ll have any problems with that; there’s some other pedophile sites on there,” he said. “My Web host is Epifora, which is kind of this notorious host; all they do is pedophiles.”

A representative at Montreal-based Epifora declined to comment.

Though McClellan no longer posts pictures of young girls on the site, he still compiles information and links to local calendars for child-friendly events throughout Western Washington.

“I’m not going to be zooming in on kids anymore; I kind of learned my lesson with that,” he said. “I’m sure it will still be controversial. I don’t think it will be nearly as controversial as it was.”

McClellan began attending family events again April 21. He said he understands that might make some parents nervous, but he believes he has a right to pursue his interests within the law. He does not see himself as a threat to children.

“I get kind of a high being around children, especially female children of course, and that satisfies me,” McClellan said. “It’s quite a high, a natural high and a rush. I go to several of these things every weekend; it’s the main thing in my life. I don’t have any children.”

Read the rest:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/promos/wirepicks/story/65282.html

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Another Heterosexual Pedophile - this dude needs the kind of beating where the police would gasp "OH MY GOD! What kind of ANIMAL could do this to another human being!?"

If I were a cop and went to arrest this guy, I would say he resisted so I could teach him a lesson. Hell he would fall out of the squad car several times on the way to jail.

Bulldog
05-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Sick puppy!

Bulldog.

-Cp
05-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Where are the hackers when ya need em'? They should hack his site and post HIS pics up and tell everyone what a FREAK he is..

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 04:07 PM
I urge everyone to write the one of the Congressmen for Washington State expressing outrage over this matter. Maybe they could lean on Law Enforcement to get rid of this scumbag. Here is a link to a Representative that can help.

http://www1.leg.wa.gov/house/ahern

theHawk
05-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Hang 'em High.

5stringJeff
05-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Someone needs to create a website: How to Stalk Jack McClellan, the Snohomish County pedophile.

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Someone needs to create a website: How to Stalk Jack McClellan, the Snohomish County pedophile.

Well, who ever does that would be protected under free speech like this SOB.

darin
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
May be there, Jeff - Too skeerd to check this from work:

(First Link)

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=Jack+McClellan&btnG=Google+Search

More info - from Fox:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262700,00.html

Pale Rider
05-21-2007, 04:37 PM
I don't understand why they can't get something on this asswad. I call his whole schpeel and website "intent," and that ought to be good enough to arrest his ass.

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 04:44 PM
I don't understand why they can't get something on this asswad. I call his whole schpeel and website "intent," and that ought to be good enough to arrest his ass.

They are just asking for something to happen. This guy is encouraging people by posting events kids would be at. What is it going to take to make this illegal, some poor child getting raped or killed? History has shown us that creeps like this will HURT kids. I am so fucking outraged that I cant see straight. It is a guy like this that molested and raped my at the time 8 year old daughter and her 5 year old step sister.

05-21-2007, 04:59 PM
its guys like this which make me wish capital punishment wasnt so limited.

gabosaurus
05-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Probably stole the web site design from Mark Foley.

Nienna
05-21-2007, 08:02 PM

In the old days, they woulda tarred & feathered him and run him out of town, just for his sickness. :(

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 08:10 PM
:mad:

Like I said before, Rape should be considered a capitol offense not just because it is a sick crime, but in a sense when you rape someone or molest them, you are killing a part of them, and they will NEVER be the same. The death penalty should be mandatory on a convicted sentance, but instead the guy who violated my daughter got two years in prison which means hes out in a year, what's the justice in that? Then he turns around in court and blames it on my daughter because she led him on, how can an 8 year old lead a 68 year old man on? Then he said he didn't know why all this was happening to him because what he did wasn't bad :mad: I wanted to kill him right there in the courtroom.
So I can speak from experience on this subject as I have been through it and so has my daughter. It took me a long time to get to where I could talk about my issues and I talk about them now because I hope maybe someday it could help someone who is going through what I did.

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 08:11 PM

That was uncalled for.

Pale Rider
05-21-2007, 08:59 PM

And that makes it OK in your book doesn't it?

05-21-2007, 09:23 PM

Why would you say that? Foley isnt a pedaphile. He's just gay.

Pale Rider
05-21-2007, 09:25 PM

I'll tell ya avatar, 99% of everything this vile.... THING... jihadasorous says on this board is caustic bullshit. I don't know why she's still here.

Hobbit
05-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Truth is, this is illegal, as it is covered under 'facilitation,' and is therefore conspiracy to committ rape. With the law, as written, he's no less guilty than the guy who actually does the violating.

Yurt
05-21-2007, 10:35 PM
I went to that webiste DMP and it is a good anti sicko website, but out of curiousity I clicked on sickos website and I honestly think what he advocates should be illegal, if not already illegal. He advocates touching, hugging little girls. He claims "consensual" but how "consensual" is it? I would seriously look into some stalking laws number one, two, offensive touching for a tort/battery/crime and if he claims some "consent" bullshit, these kids aren't old enough to "consent". His "passion" is wrong period. A normal adult could see through his bullshit, hence why our laws make it statutory rape to have sex even with a consenting minor, whereas a child IMHO could not truly understand this sickos motives.

And I don't give a rip what he claims his motives are, his interviews and attitude and the fact he mentions pedophilia make it clear.

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 10:40 PM
I'll tell ya avatar, 99% of everything this vile.... THING... jihadasorous says on this board is caustic bullshit. I don't know why she's still here.

:laugh2:

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Truth is, this is illegal, as it is covered under 'facilitation,' and is therefore conspiracy to committ rape. With the law, as written, he's no less guilty than the guy who actually does the violating.

Ive written the State Senator and Assemblyman from that district, so we will see if that's the case and if it is im sure they would make a deal out of this, every elected official wants to make a name for himself by bringing down child molesters.

Hobbit
05-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Ive written the State Senator and Assemblyman from that district, so we will see if that's the case and if it is im sure they would make a deal out of this, every elected official wants to make a name for himself by bringing down child molesters.

Write the district attorney. He's the one that has to act.

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Write the district attorney. He's the one that has to act.

Not if theres not a law about it. I am sick of assholes like this hiding behind the 1st ammendment. Im sure that if someone were to beat the shit out of him that the cops wouldn't even investigate it if that person claimed self defense.

nevadamedic
05-22-2007, 12:09 AM
I just thought of something, this creep is on Law Enforcement's radar, which means they are monitoring him and more then likely his website. I bet they are tracking anyone who visits there. I woudlnt go and check out the page like a couple people have, it could create headaches you dont need. I think this is one thing that we all should stay as far away from as we can.

Yurt
05-22-2007, 12:12 AM
Not if theres not a law about it. I am sick of assholes like this hiding behind the 1st ammendment. Im sure that if someone were to beat the shit out of him that the cops wouldn't even investigate it if that person claimed self defense.

I think the DA might be able to look at the laws out there and bust him. Even if the case is not "exact", the DA probably still has a case.

Hobbit
05-22-2007, 01:01 AM

It's called facilitation, and it isn't covered by the 1st ammendment. It's the same as if you knowingly tell a hitman where his target is or is going to be.

nevadamedic
05-22-2007, 01:26 AM
It's called facilitation, and it isn't covered by the 1st ammendment. It's the same as if you knowingly tell a hitman where his target is or is going to be.

Then why wont the DA do anything?

Hobbit
05-22-2007, 01:27 AM
Then why wont the DA do anything?

As I said, why don't you write and ask him?

nevadamedic
05-22-2007, 01:35 AM
As I said, why don't you write and ask him?

Why dont you? It's things like this that makes me wish vigilante justice was legal.

nevadamedic
05-22-2007, 02:12 AM

:clap:

Bulldog
05-22-2007, 06:50 AM
I went to that webiste DMP and it is a good anti sicko website, but out of curiousity I clicked on sickos website and I honestly think what he advocates should be illegal, if not already illegal. He advocates touching, hugging little girls. He claims "consensual" but how "consensual" is it? I would seriously look into some stalking laws number one, two, offensive touching for a tort/battery/crime and if he claims some "consent" bullshit, these kids aren't old enough to "consent". His "passion" is wrong period. A normal adult could see through his bullshit, hence why our laws make it statutory rape to have sex even with a consenting minor, whereas a child IMHO could not truly understand this sickos motives.

And I don't give a rip what he claims his motives are, his interviews and attitude and the fact he mentions pedophilia make it clear.

:clap:

I'm normally all for taking the fair and legal approach, but I think this guy needs putting away immediately. It's blatantly obvious what his twisted intentions are.

Let his fellow inmates admininster their own form of justice. He wouldn't last out the week in gaol.

I feel physically sick just to think that this guy has his liberty when he proposes stealing the liberty of small children. He makes my skin crawl! :puke:

@ Nevadamedic: Call me a limey wuss if you like, but your sad story leaves me personally saddened to the point of having to wipe a tear away. I just hope that with the support of loved ones, the kid's managing to live as normal a life as possible under the circumstances. :(

Bulldog.

5stringJeff
05-22-2007, 09:21 AM
:mad:

Like I said before, Rape should be considered a capitol offense not just because it is a sick crime, but in a sense when you rape someone or molest them, you are killing a part of them, and they will NEVER be the same. The death penalty should be mandatory on a convicted sentance, but instead the guy who violated my daughter got two years in prison which means hes out in a year, what's the justice in that? Then he turns around in court and blames it on my daughter because she led him on, how can an 8 year old lead a 68 year old man on? Then he said he didn't know why all this was happening to him because what he did wasn't bad :mad: I wanted to kill him right there in the courtroom.
So I can speak from experience on this subject as I have been through it and so has my daughter. It took me a long time to get to where I could talk about my issues and I talk about them now because I hope maybe someday it could help someone who is going through what I did.

I feel for you. There are women in my life who have been raped/molested who have never had any justice served. What I wouldn't do to find those SOBs...