PDA

View Full Version : Kath, WindSong, and CH have a Three-way...and F-up ANOTHER thread.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 04:05 PM
I never taught 'hate.' How nasty. I taught my children my values, I also taught them to think for themselves. Yes, they have thought much differently than myself regarding politics and some other issues, until recently. Funny thing, so did I think like them, at their age. LOL! Now that they youngest will be turning 26 this summer, the oldest 31, they are moving more and more towards being more conservative. Definitely causing some cognitive dissonance, but they are moving there. I suppose getting married, making decent incomes, (But not rich, like most 'liberals' that espouse high taxation and low productivity), being concerned for their 'hopeful' chlldren futures, tends to do that.
Are you trying to pretend that you never feel anger or rage, and that your children never feel it either?

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Are you trying to pretend that you never feel anger or rage, and that your children never feel it either?

Actually very little. Oh anger comes and goes, like joy. Mostly I find myself in the middle, which those who know somewhat of my history, usually find pretty cool. Rage? Rarely. Only when having to face brick walls, even then there is a time to move beyond it and go around.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Actually very little. Oh anger comes and goes, like joy. Mostly I find myself in the middle, which those who know somewhat of my history, usually find pretty cool. Rage? Rarely. Only when having to face brick walls, even then there is a time to move beyond it and go around.
Lucky you. I've been less fortunate.

It's hard to believe with all the snarkiness you send my way that you NEVER get angry.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Lucky you. I've been less fortunate.

It's hard to believe with all the snarkiness you send my way that you NEVER get angry.

Look through our posts. You keep telling others 'to read your posts' not to 'try and interpret' what you mean. That's all you've done with mine. I've not called you vile names or claimed you felt 'whatever feeling' you project onto me. It's on you Sky, not me.

Snark? Some. Hate? Nope, that's all on you.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Look through our posts. You keep telling others 'to read your posts' not to 'try and interpret' what you mean. That's all you've done with mine. I've not called you vile names or claimed you felt 'whatever feeling' you project onto me. It's on you Sky, not me.

Snark? Some. Hate? Nope, that's all on you.

You're right.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 04:21 PM
You're right.

I was going to respond, "I usually am," but that would be snarky. ;)

ConHog
05-03-2012, 05:30 PM

WHY do you do that Dorothy? Kath has made it clear she doesn't care for you; so why do you challenge her like this? I mean if you were me or Red or Jim or FJ and just didn't give a fuck what the other person says in return, fine; but you will no doubt explode when Kath returns fire. WHY DO YOU DO THAT?

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
WHY do you do that Dorothy? Kath has made it clear she doesn't care for you; so why do you challenge her like this? I mean if you were me or Red or Jim or FJ and just didn't give a fuck what the other person says in return, fine; but you will no doubt explode when Kath returns fire. WHY DO YOU DO THAT?

Why the hell don't you stay out of other's convos that have zero to do with you? I've been civil to Sky, moreso than her me. Moreso than you and your minions towards me.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
I was going to respond, "I usually am," but that would be snarky. ;)

Yes, you're snarky. I got the message. I'm sorry you're unwilling to accept my olive branch but resort to this kind of post. Correction I extended an olive branch twice today, once in this thread and another in the cage.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:34 PM

I have this naive idea that she would like me if she got to know me better. But as you can see, twice in this thread I offered her an olive branch and she threw it away.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:36 PM
I have this naive idea that she would like me if she got to know me better. But as you can see, twice in this thread I offered her an olive branch and she threw it away.

Ok, both of you, 'Cry me a river.' Sky, I tried, again.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:37 PM

I extended an olive branch twice and admitted my side of things. You aren't willing to accept my offer.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:38 PM
I extended an olive branch twice and admitted my side of things. You aren't willing to accept my offer.

not my problem you refuse or are incapable or reading and assimilating. It's on you.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:41 PM
not my problem you refuse or are incapable or reading and assimilating. It's on you.

I did not spit on your pal SL. I listened to her advice quite a bit and even commented on how it was helpful. You hounded me from the second I got here. You were hostile.

You hurt me and unfairly judged me about my posts when my dog died.

Look at what you're doing in this post. I just told you in a previous post you were right about something so now you pummel me with your negative judgments.

How dare you judge me for having pain or working with victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. I'm not going to apologize for surviving violence or standing up for the underdog.

You don't know what passive aggressive is. It's just a label to you. I'm aggressive period. I'm uppity and I'm a civil rights activist. I'm proud of those things. I'm proud of what I've survived in my life and how I've used it to help others.

I'm open to your feedback but you're not open to mine. It would mean alot to me if you apologized for misjudging me when I was grieving my dog.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 05:41 PM

What the fuck ? You do realize that I didn't say anything negative about you;don't you?

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:42 PM
I did not spit on your pal SL. I listened to her advice quite a bit and even commented on how it was helpful. You hounded me from the second I got here. You were hostile.

You hurt me and unfairly judged me about my posts when my dog died.

Look at what you're doing in this post. I just told you in a previous post you were right about something so now you pummel me with your negative judgments.

How dare you judge me for having pain or working with victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. I'm not going to apologize for surviving violence or standing up for the underdog.

You don't know what passive aggressive is. It's just a label to you. I'm aggressive period. I'm uppity and I'm a civil rights activist. I'm proud of those things. I'm proud of what I've survived in my life and how I've used it to help others.

I'm open to your feedback but you're not open to mine. It would mean alot to me if you apologized for misjudging me when I was grieving my dog.

I'm not playing. It's on you.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:43 PM
What the fuck ? You do realize that I didn't say anything negative about you;don't you?

Good luck.

I've been trying to get through to her and to admit what I did wrong and ask that she accept some responsibility for her side of things. She won't.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:43 PM

What do you want from me? I admitted my wrongs, and I've asked you to do the same.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:46 PM

The dog dies.
The neighbor hits Sky and the police flaggrantly refuse to file a report.
Her dad dies, because he is gay, implication he offed himself because of intolerance, though it's never made clear.
Mom is a schizophrenic, though again, not made clear.
Both Sky and her wife were married to the same man, different times, before they got married.

Sky has had a rough road. Sorry for that.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Good luck.

I've been trying to get through to her and to admit what I did wrong and ask that she accept some responsibility for her side of things. She won't.

The difference Sky is I don't care about an apology from someone who doesn't like me and I don't like them. You on the other hand go on and on and on. Just drop it and stop engaging her.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Good luck.

and you fail to recognize a droid. Again, not my problem.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:52 PM
The dog dies.
The neighbor hits Sky and the police flaggrantly refuse to file a report.
Her dad dies, because he is gay, implication he offed himself because of intolerance, though it's never made clear.
Mom is a schizophrenic, though again, not made clear.
Both Sky and her wife were married to the same man, different times, before they got married.

Sky has had a rough road. Sorry for that.

No, I don't think you're sorry I've gone through any of that. I don't think you have an ounce of compassion in you. All those things happen to be true. Are you criticising me for my very life?

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:53 PM
and you fail to recognize a droid. Again, not my problem.

I see its very hard for you to admit any wrong doing. I understand. Let's just go back to ignoring each other. It's much more peaceful.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 05:54 PM
The difference Sky is I don't care about an apology from someone who doesn't like me and I don't like them. You on the other hand go on and on and on. Just drop it and stop engaging her.

OK. I just told her I would put her back on ignore and advised her to do the same. Peace in the valley.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 05:59 PM
No, I don't think you're sorry I've gone through any of that. I don't think you have an ounce of compassion in you. All those things happen to be true. Are you criticising me for my very life?

Despite your mini-me, I really am sorry. I wonder if you are for all my woes? You do know them, they've been posted here and at other sites you frequent.

I mean, you do know what others suffer, besides yourself?

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Despite your mini-me, I really am sorry. I wonder if you are for all my woes? You do know them, they've been posted here and at other sites you frequent.

I mean, you do know what others suffer, besides yourself?

Of course other people suffer. I don't know your story at all. I would be for all your woes if you shared them. Honestly, you assume I've been following your posts on every forum and I haven't.

I know very little about you.

It doesn't help for you to call my last post my "mini-me". That was a cheap shot.

ConHog
05-03-2012, 06:02 PM
OK. I just told her I would put her back on ignore and advised her to do the same. Peace in the valley.

You are missing the point Sky. Just do what YOU are going to do and don't dictate to Kath or make demands. All that does is egg her on. Just ignore her. Or go nuclear on her; but you aren't ready for that.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 06:05 PM
You are missing the point Sky. Just do what YOU are going to do and don't dictate to Kath or make demands. All that does is egg her on. Just ignore her. Or go nuclear on her; but you aren't ready for that.

There is a big difference between a request and a demand. I've made a request of kathi. She declined which is her perogative.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Of course other people suffer. I don't know your story at all. I would be for all your woes if you shared them. Honestly, you assume I've been following your posts on every forum and I haven't.

I know very little about you.

It doesn't help for you to call my last post my "mini-me". That was a cheap shot.

Here's the thing, Sky. I've read your posts. I've responded to them. I've even apologized for your misunderstandings, probably due to my directness. I have posted on my problems, many times. I'm not looking though for excuses. However, in the case of you, seems you should be looking more deeply. Yet, it's all about you.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 06:11 PM
There is a big difference between a request and a demand. I've made a request of kathi. She declined which is her perogative.

I've not 'demanded' a thing. You have though, many times.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Here's the thing, Sky. I've read your posts. I've responded to them. I've even apologized for your misunderstandings, probably due to my directness. I have posted on my problems, many times. I'm not looking though for excuses. However, in the case of you, seems you should be looking more deeply. Yet, it's all about you.

It's pretty interesting that you think I should know all about your problems because you've posted on them. I know NOTHING about you. If you want to point me in the direction of threads where you've discussed your problems I am happy to catch up.

You are very harsh toward me. You must have your own well of hurt in their and I'm very sorry that I haven't gotten to know you as a full person.

Are you willing to give me a chance to get to know you?

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 06:26 PM
It's pretty interesting that you think I should know all about your problems because you've posted on them. I know NOTHING about you. If you want to point me in the direction of threads where you've discussed your problems I am happy to catch up.

You are very harsh toward me. You must have your own well of hurt in their and I'm very sorry that I haven't gotten to know you as a full person.

Are you willing to give me a chance to get to know you?

It's all there. You have to seek the path. Seriously.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 06:32 PM
It's all there. You have to seek the path. Seriously.

? I'm not sure I follow? It's all there--you mean your personal history? Where? What threads?

Seek the path? What are you talking about? Spiritual path? Path to getting to know you?

I'm on a path, a spiritual path.

Kathianne
05-03-2012, 07:19 PM
? I'm not sure I follow? It's all there--you mean your personal history? Where? What threads?

Seek the path? What are you talking about? Spiritual path? Path to getting to know you?

I'm on a path, a spiritual path.

I've never said you were stupid, you can find what you seek.

Wind Song
05-03-2012, 07:29 PM
... to the lake of fire.

Padmasambhava was born as an eight year old child sitting on a lotus in the midst of a lake of fire.

darin
05-04-2012, 05:29 AM
GEEZUS JACKED UP AND MARY guys. PLEASE stop spreading your bullshit into so many other threads.

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 12:41 PM
How long you do hold a grudge? Mine usually last about 24 hours.