PDA

View Full Version : I resign

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:00 AM
as board scapegoat. Find another target, gang.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:03 AM

Dammit Dorothy, stop making threads and or posts like this.

tailfins
05-04-2012, 11:03 AM

Mork calling Orson, come in Orson. Here is my report: Na-nu Na-nu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdz4dCMGbbw

jimnyc
05-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Another day, another dollar! Or at least I had a dollar for every one of these idiotic threads.

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Another day, another dollar! Or at least I had a dollar for every one of these idiotic threads.

Delete the thread please.

fj1200
05-04-2012, 11:09 AM

That presumes you applied for the job in the first place. I can't resign as being the smartest, sexiest guy in the room, I just am.

darin
05-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Delete the thread please.

No, I like it! :)

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:11 AM
That presumes you applied for the job in the first place. I can't resign as being the smartest, sexiest guy in the room, I just am.

I'm not having another day like yesterday where the entire board punished me for my posts all day long and into the evening.

My posting style isn't compatible with the culture here, and I don't seem able to adjust quick enough to suit the posse.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:12 AM

From what I hear you aren't even the smartest sexiest guy in your own bed every night fag

:laugh2::laugh:

just kidding FJ don't go start a thread about how much I hate gays. Live and let live I say.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm not having another day like yesterday where the entire board punished me for my posts all day long and into the evening.

My posting style isn't compatible with the culture here, and I don't seem able to adjust quick enough to suit the posse.

And what did I tell you the answer was Dorothy?

Do you fish? If you do, you know that if nothing is biting your bait, you change bait or move on to a different hole. You keep chomping the bait some here throw out so why would anyone stop fishing for you?

How many times do you have to be told this?

logroller
05-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Hey ch, You know how I know you're gay ?
Your dick tastes like shit!

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:18 AM

It's been assigned to me because of my minority status, as a woman, a lesbian, a liberal and a Buddhist. I don't think this place is interested in diverse opinions and styles of communicating.

I'm back to square one.

I'm sorry I came out as a lesbian on this forum.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Hey ch, You know how I know you're gay ?
Your dick tastes like shit!

Women have assholes to you dirty dick sucker. :laugh2:

fj1200
From what I hear you aren't even the smartest sexiest guy in your own bed every night fag

:laugh2::laugh:

just kidding FJ don't go start a thread about how much I hate gays. Live and let live I say.

Why would I do that? Just stop looking at me like I'm man-candy. :slap:

Wind Song
And what did I tell you the answer was Dorothy?

Do you fish? If you do, you know that if nothing is biting your bait, you change bait or move on to a different hole. You keep chomping the bait some here throw out so why would anyone stop fishing for you?

How many times do you have to be told this?

Apparently many. This is how I feel, CH.

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Women have assholes to you dirty dick sucker. :laugh2:

That fellow is nasty. I think he's the same guy in a cast for punching someone out. I'm glad we're not in the same vicinity.

fj1200
05-04-2012, 11:21 AM
It's been assigned to me because of my minority status, as a woman, a lesbian, a liberal and a Buddhist. I don't think this place is interested in diverse opinions and styles of communicating.

I'm back to square one.

Honestly it has nothing to do with any of those things. If that were so then LiberalNation would have been the resident scapegoat, minus the Buddhist part.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:22 AM

I'm back to square one.

WIll you shut up? Board victim has been "assigned" to you b/c you put the goddamned sign on yourself. Just be yourself and post what you want and who gives a shit if people like you or not?

Dorothy, we don't even KNOW if you are a liberal lesbian Buddhist, hell you could be a Jim sock for all we know; and kudos to him if he could pull that one off. Point is no one here hates you at all, and especially not for those reasons.

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Honestly it has nothing to do with any of those things. If that were so then LiberalNation would have been the resident scapegoat, minus the Buddhist part.

No, that wouldn't have happened to her because she appears to "know her place". She's very quiet and hardly posts anything controversial.

fj1200
05-04-2012, 11:23 AM
That fellow is nasty. I think he's the same guy in a cast for punching someone out. I'm glad we're not in the same vicinity.

He was defending the honor of one of your fellow sisters and poses no threat. Unless you like to play grab-ass with other people's wives and then talk it up later on. If not, I would think you'd appreciate his efforts.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Apparently many. This is how I feel, CH.

Why do you feel that way? I mean seriously Dorothy I like you when your Wind Song, I don't like you when you're "victim"

Just post and stop worrying about people , I promise if you stop over reacting to every little criticism you'll get along better here.

fj1200
05-04-2012, 11:24 AM
No, that wouldn't have happened to her because she appears to "know her place". She's very quiet and hardly posts anything controversial.

Say that to HER face. And yes, it has nothing to do with those things you listed.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:26 AM

The guy grabbed his wife's tit and then bragged to some other guys that she wanted it. Yeah Dorothy if someone did that to my wife they would need at minimum an oral surgeon to replace their teeth.

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Say that to HER face. And yes, it has nothing to do with those things you listed.

She's never here. I've only seen her post about her GF.

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:28 AM
The guy grabbed his wife's tit and then bragged to some other guys that she wanted it. Yeah Dorothy if someone did that to my wife they would need at minimum an oral surgeon to replace their teeth.

I've requested a few apologies. The one on this forum decent enough to apologize is Jim. He has my respect for that.

darin
05-04-2012, 11:29 AM

I'm back to square one.

WHAT A CROCK OF BULLSHIT. Your "Victim" attitude is a serious mental handicap for you. Get the HELL Over yourself, okay Miss Pity - Party?

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:33 AM
WHAT A CROCK OF BULLSHIT. Your "Victim" attitude is a serious mental handicap for you. Get the HELL Over yourself, okay Miss Pity - Party?

I'd like to, but I'm depressed today.

fj1200
05-04-2012, 11:34 AM
She's never here. I've only seen her post about her GF.

She's not scapegoated when she is here and people speak positive about her, even Jim. :eek:

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:37 AM
She's not scapegoated when she is here and people speak positive about her, even Jim. :eek:

That's nice to hear.

Wind Song

ConHog
It tells me that he doesn't tolerate anyone "mouthing off" to him or his loved ones. The guy practically put a gun to my head demanding a public apology for a misunderstanding I made about his position on abortion. I have no problem apologizing, but I have a problem with people who demand apologies. He was making that a condition of friendship. I don't need demanding friends.

I've requested a few apologies. The only one on this forum decent enough to apologize is Jim. He has my respect for that.

Dorothy, we're guy there is some things we can't control. Touch my wife get your ass kicked. That's just the way it is, and you know what? My wife likes that, she likes knowing I will protect her from anything. So I won't criticize another man for doing the same with his.

Stop worrying about being everyone here's friend, you will never be everyone's friend, no one is everyone's friend..... Accept that and move on.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
That's nice to hear. Maybe you respect her because she's a soldier and she doesn't have controversial views.

I've asked Jim to delete or lock this thread and he won't.

And you knew he wouldn't before you ever asked, so why bother except to FURTHER make yourself a victim? Come on Dorothy, knock it off.

fj1200
05-04-2012, 11:40 AM
That's nice to hear. Maybe you respect her because she's a soldier and she doesn't have controversial views.

I've asked Jim to delete or lock this thread and he won't.

Why should he? Maybe I respect her because she doesn't throw out the victim card all the time or maybe I just haven't had much interaction with her and maybe I don't respect her, and maybe, maybe, maybe...

Wind Song
And you knew he wouldn't before you ever asked, so why bother except to FURTHER make yourself a victim? Come on Dorothy, knock it off.

darin
I'd like to, but I'm completely depressed today. I feel beat up.

WS - CHOOSE your feeling. Yoda, okay? Do or do Not - there is no Try.

Decide you will NOT be depressed. FIND...SEEK goodness and happiness. Decide to do something positive with how you feel - do not be a slave to your relative feelings of happiness; or lack thereof.

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Why should he? Maybe I respect her because she doesn't throw out the victim card all the time or maybe I just haven't had much interaction with her and maybe I don't respect her, and maybe, maybe, maybe...

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:42 AM
He removed one of my threads at my request once.

That doesn't mean he owes you anything in the future, and you could have saved yourself a LOT of grief if you had sent him a PM "hey Jim I posted before I thought again, can you close that thread please?" no one else would have known.

ConHog
05-04-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm depressed. This isn't the place to be when you're feeling down.

I disagree. This is exactly the place to be when you're feeling down because there is always someone to make fun of , and that makes me feel better LOL.

You are taking this place WAY too seriously Sky. It's supposed to be fun..........

jimnyc
05-04-2012, 11:45 AM

Spend a few hours going over her posts. She was MORE controversial than you at times. She was not only a huge proponent of gay marriage but also advocated burning the American Flag. But she never cried foul when people had opposing views and she took the negativity with a grain of salt. She knew her place alright, which was to say whatever the hell she pleased.

She doesn't post as much ever since she went to Basic.

Wind Song
05-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Spend a few hours going over her posts. She was MORE controversial than you at times. She was not only a huge proponent of gay marriage but also advocated burning the American Flag. But she never cried foul when people had opposing views and she took the negativity with a grain of salt. She knew her place alright, which was to say whatever the hell she pleased.

She doesn't post as much ever since she went to Basic.

Good for her. Message to me? Shut up.

jimnyc
05-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Thread closed. I removed WS from the thread as she was going back to her posts and more or less deleting them. I don't like deleted posts. I don't like locking threads unless necessary either. But I see little point in piling on if she can't reply.