PDA

View Full Version : Who's smarter: Jesus or Buddha?

Pages : [1] 2

logroller
05-05-2012, 09:59 PM
...Just based on who managed to not get themselves crucified

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Flame thread?

keyser soze
05-05-2012, 10:03 PM
What kind of a stupid question is this?

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 10:06 PM

The guy has me on ignore and knows I'm a Buddhist. It's flamebait.

logroller
05-05-2012, 11:13 PM

Apparently the kind you respond to with a question.:poke:

TskTsk.

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Apparently the kind you respond to with a question.:poke:

TskTsk.

Everybody gets what you were trying to do with this thread and NOBODY bought it.

SassyLady
05-05-2012, 11:15 PM

I do not have enough knowledge of either to intelligently answer.

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 11:19 PM

Maybe not "intelligently answer" but I'm sure you have an opinion. It's funny you trying to make a flame bait thread seem legit.

SassyLady
05-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Maybe not "intelligently answer" but I'm sure you have an opinion. It's funny you trying to make a flame bait thread seem legit.

Nope, no opinion on this one at all. To have an opinion on something I need to be interested in the subject.

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Nope, no opinion on this one at all. To have an opinion on something I need to be interested in the subject.

Why are you even commenting on this thread if you're not interested in the topic?

logroller
05-05-2012, 11:30 PM
FWIW, its not at all flaming Buddha. If anything, its flaming Christ. Just saying.

SassyLady
05-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Why are you even commenting on this thread if you're not interested in the topic?

I came into the thread because I am interested in what Logroller has to say. He is running as Veep you know. I read the question and answered it. You then responded to my answer and I merely responded to you.

Still doesn't mean I'm interested in the topic itself.

logroller
05-05-2012, 11:33 PM
me neither. That's why I ask such 'stupid' questions. Ohs well. Thanks for responding at least. One thread I started yesterday got zero responses. Guess there's not many Beastie Boys fans...wish Jim was here, he'd of commented.

DragonStryk72
05-05-2012, 11:33 PM

Jesus on this one, because getting crucified was part of his plan. I mean, he clearly knew it was coming, understood it to be horrific, and continued on that path on purpose for the greater goal that he understood to be worth his sacrifice.

SassyLady
05-05-2012, 11:35 PM
me neither. That's why I ask such 'stupid' questions. Ohs well. Thanks for responding at least. One thread I started yesterday got zero responses. Guess there's not many Beastie Boys fans...wish Jim was here, he'd of commented.

Nope, not a fan. Sorry. Did you check to see how many views it got though?

Wind Song
05-05-2012, 11:37 PM
I came into the thread because I am interested in what Logroller has to say. He is running as Veep you know. I read the question and answered it. You then responded to my answer and I merely responded to you.

Still doesn't mean I'm interested in the topic itself.

I see. Well, carry on.

differentDemocrat
05-12-2012, 11:05 PM
joseph smith of the mormons put his head in a box for his visions

ConHog
05-12-2012, 11:16 PM
joseph smith of the mormons put his head in a box for his visions

I bury my face in a box every night

SassyLady
05-13-2012, 01:10 PM
I bury my face in a box every night

:laugh:

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Buddha and Jesus aren't equivalent. Jesus died for YOUR sins. Buddha showed the path to enlightenment. When he died said, "Be a light unto yourself". He showed the path to enlightenment.

His teachings liberate us from suffering.

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Jesus is clearly smarter.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Jesus is clearly smarter.

Jesus is a man and a God.

Buddha is a state of being. Buddha means "awake" in Sanskrit. The word for "buddha" in Tibetan is san jay, which means to "to clear away" and "to unfold".

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Jesus is a man and a God.

Buddha is a state of being. Buddha means "awake" in Sanskrit. The word for "buddha" in Tibetan is san jay, which means to "to clear away" and "to unfold".

I know what Buddha and Buddhism are. I merely answered the question proposed. To each their own I suppose.

And I believe Jesus is tougher too. He took all of that abuse, and I seen him kick Santa Clauses ass on an episode of South Park!

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 04:11 PM
I know what Buddha and Buddhism are. I merely answered the question proposed. To each their own I suppose.

And I believe Jesus is tougher too. He took all of that abuse, and I seen him kick Santa Clauses ass on an episode of South Park!

No problem. Let Jesus be your role model. I didn't start this thread. Logroller trolled.

BTW, I hope you're happy. You chased away the other liberals who were posting here.

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 04:26 PM
No problem. Let Jesus be your role model. I didn't start this thread. Logroller trolled.

BTW, I hope you're happy. You chased away the other liberals who were posting here.

That's why I answered Log, he started the thread, I added my opinion.

And I didn't chase anyone away or ban anyone. They're free to stay and free to go. But in no way do I, or anyone else, "chase" anyone away.

logroller
05-13-2012, 04:48 PM

I didn't troll; People just take it too seriously. If one can't see a light-hearted comparison for what it is, then my apologies. But in all likelihood, the reason those liberals bailed was because they had a position they held righteous and dignified proven to be an outright fallacy and couldn't be adult enough to admit they were wrong.... Preferring to drop it and/or leave instead. Not my problem either way; but I'm not going about casting stones.

revelarts
05-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Dragon summed up the answer.

but Jesus is smarter becuase he knows how to rise from the dead.
And since he's God, he made Budha and every other smartest person.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 05:11 PM
That's why I answered Log, he started the thread, I added my opinion.

And I didn't chase anyone away or ban anyone. They're free to stay and free to go. But in no way do I, or anyone else, "chase" anyone away.

I've spoken to a few of them and they felt uncomfortable. I'm bummed. That means I'm on my own.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 05:12 PM
I think it's best for everyone to think Jesus is smarter and superior to buddha.

logroller
05-13-2012, 05:38 PM
I think it's best for everyone to think Jesus is smarter and superior to buddha.
I think it's best for everyone if they pray/meditate for guidance, understanding and humility. Regardless of who one prays to, a clear heart and conscience is superior to the righteousness of one's diety.

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 05:40 PM
I've spoken to a few of them and they felt uncomfortable. I'm bummed. That means I'm on my own.

Not sure specifically what would make anyone uncomfortable. Either you want to exchange POV's about politics or you don't. I suppose it would be more comfortable for them at a liberal dominated board. I post at a few boards that are considered left leaning, and I don't want special treatment, I don't expect people to love me, I don't expect respect or even friendliness. I post to debate hot topics and discuss others. Then again, I have a fairly thick skin and don't get offended at a few bad words.

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 05:41 PM

I think it's best for the individual to determine their own beliefs.

logroller
05-13-2012, 05:46 PM
I think it's best for the individual to determine their own beliefs.
Within reason.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 05:51 PM
I think it's best for everyone if they pray/meditate for guidance, understanding and humility. Regardless of who one prays to, a clear heart and conscience is superior to the righteousness of one's diety.

Why did you start this thread?

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 05:52 PM
I didn't troll; People just take it too seriously. If one can't see a light-hearted comparison for what it is, then my apologies. But in all likelihood, the reason those liberals bailed was because they had a position they held righteous and dignified proven to be an outright fallacy and couldn't be adult enough to admit they were wrong.... Preferring to drop it and/or leave instead. Not my problem either way; but I'm not going about casting stones.

Methinks Log was having a lighthearted thread instead of the usual bickering...

Shadow
05-13-2012, 05:59 PM

Boo hoo. You can always run back to idiotville and screach at some more men...I believe one of your lib friends is there right this minute willing to help you scope out all the "rapists" on the board. :rolleyes:
:slap::laugh:

Shadow
05-13-2012, 06:00 PM

Because he can? Why do you start the threads you do?

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Boo hoo. You can always run back to idiotville and screach at some more men...I believe one of your lib friends is there right this minute willing to help you scope out all the "rapists" on the board. :rolleyes:
:slap::laugh:

Relax. It's Mother's Day. I'm not falling for your flame post.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Because he can? Why do you start the threads you do?

It depends which thread. It's a fair question. I'm asking what his motivation was.

Why are you so grouchy today?

Shadow
05-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Relax. It's Mother's Day. I'm not falling for your flame post.

I'm not falling for your 'poor me' act either. :rolleyes:

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm not falling for your 'poor me' act either. :rolleyes:

And I'm not falling for you telling me I feel like "poor me" today, when I don't. I'm having a GREAT day.

YOU seem to be spoiling for a fight. I'm not going there with you.

Try kicking a pillow.

Shadow
05-13-2012, 06:17 PM
And I'm not falling for you telling me I feel like "poor me" today, when I don't. I'm having a GREAT day.

YOU seem to be spoiling for a fight.

Try kicking a pillow.

Poor poor Wind Songs friends felt uncomfortable posting on DP,and actually having to talk about the issues. :laugh:

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Poor poor Wind Songs friends felt uncomfortable posting on DP,and actually having to talk about the issues. :laugh:

I'm just passing on the info. They came to say goodbye and told me why they were leaving.

Abbey Marie
05-13-2012, 06:23 PM
I didn't see anyone here do anything besides point out some newcomers' errors in a couple of well- executed debates.

Methinks they came here ready and waiting to be displeased. Libs run on emotion, after all.

Btw, I couldn't care less. I just wanted to point out what I believe to be true.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 06:25 PM
I didn't see anyone here do anything besides point out some newcomers' errors in a couple of well- executed debates.

Methinks they came here ready and waiting to be displeased. Libs run on emotion, after all.

Btw, I couldn't care less. I just wanted to point out what I believe to be true.

Sure. I'm just passing on the message. You don't respect liberals.

Abbey Marie
05-13-2012, 06:27 PM

For many, many reasons. However, I do favor the more liberal stance on the environment and animal rights.

logroller
05-13-2012, 07:19 PM
It depends which thread. It's a fair question. I'm asking what his motivation was.

Why are you so grouchy today?
I came across the question on another site and thought it was a fun twist on a serious question, so I shared it here. My motivation...provoking thought. knowing you're Buddhist, no doubt, fostered my interest. The fact is you tend towards thinking everything is a personal insult. I'm keenly aware of this; but I feel no need to censor myself to assuage your misconceptions. Quite the opposite; ive found your constant accusations are best dealt with by intentionally summoning those misconceptions in a variety of contexts to then be analyzed and addressed.

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm just passing on the info. They came to say goodbye and told me why they were leaving.

Ok, then pass on the info, WHO is claiming "we chased them away"? And I would LOVE to see specifically what posts it was from any members here that chased them away. And then I would love to see posts they made showing they made an effort to come here in peace and communicate like adults.

Sorry, but people make posts here and that's why I won't delete them. They can CLAIM we chased them away, but the board is searchable and the facts are there for all to see. Surely, if WE DID chase anyone away, literally, there would be a trail of posts showing as much.

But you know what? Didn't happen.

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 07:33 PM
The fact is you tend towards thinking everything is a personal insult. I'm keenly aware of this; but I feel no need to censor myself to assuage your misconceptions.

I feel that way about SOOOOOOOOOOOO many liberals and Democrat supporters from over the years. I won't temper myself and my comments for those that register here with a chip on their shoulders.

But I defy anyone to find me someone who came here with the intent of discussing things with like minded adults, who tried, who posted like an adult without the name calling, who made legitimate efforts - and WASN'T treated respectfully. The only people who get shit tossed on them are those who initially toss around a little themselves.

Bottom line - we are not Democratic Underground. We don't ban. We rarely moderate. We don't scare or chase people away. We'll respectfully debate with anyone who truly wants to.

logroller
05-13-2012, 07:38 PM
The implication being, their ill-formed opinions couldn't take root among an informed group of people--so they turn tail and run. Cowards-- Read my sig!

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 08:28 PM
For many, many reasons. However, I do favor the more liberal stance on the environment and animal rights.

Then why take cheap shots at liberals?

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Ok, then pass on the info, WHO is claiming "we chased them away"? And I would LOVE to see specifically what posts it was from any members here that chased them away. And then I would love to see posts they made showing they made an effort to come here in peace and communicate like adults.

Sorry, but people make posts here and that's why I won't delete them. They can CLAIM we chased them away, but the board is searchable and the facts are there for all to see. Surely, if WE DID chase anyone away, literally, there would be a trail of posts showing as much.

But you know what? Didn't happen.

Let's put it this way. They didn't feel welcome and wouldn't stay. I'm sorry to see them go.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 08:30 PM
I came across the question on another site and thought it was a fun twist on a serious question, so I shared it here. My motivation...provoking thought. knowing you're Buddhist, no doubt, fostered my interest. The fact is you tend towards thinking everything is a personal insult. I'm keenly aware of this; but I feel no need to censor myself to assuage your misconceptions. Quite the opposite; ive found your constant accusations are best dealt with by intentionally summoning those misconceptions in a variety of contexts to then be analyzed and addressed.

I see.

fj1200
05-13-2012, 09:33 PM

They felt uncomfortable being challenged? Who would that be on then? :rolleyes:

fj1200
05-13-2012, 09:35 PM

Were they deserving of respect? And did all four say that they were leaving?

SassyLady
05-13-2012, 10:49 PM
Let's put it this way. They didn't feel welcome and wouldn't stay. I'm sorry to see them go.

When a guest comes into our community and starts talking crap right out of the gate, it's hard to remain polite, even if they are a guest.

Abbey Marie
05-13-2012, 11:32 PM

I don't recall taking any shots, cheap or otherwise, at our newbies.
Be that as it may, as I've said, there are many reasons.

Here are just three of the more important ones:

1. I hate that liberals are ruining this country
2. I could never condone a person who believes in abortion
3. Liberals are more and more turning into Christianphobics

Abbey Marie
05-13-2012, 11:33 PM
When a guest comes into our community and starts talking crap right out of the gate, it's hard to remain polite, even if they are a guest.

Yup. A perfectly valid "not in my house" tude. :cool:

logroller
05-14-2012, 12:04 AM

Why do liberals call conservatives teabaggers? Because we're both a bunch of pricks maybe, I don't know, or care. They sure did come back round to rally behind the same talking points on how wrong and evil or 'penal' my position was; but when faced with solid argument and hard facts they ducked and ran instead of conceding they'd been wrong about something. Now why's that?

I don't need others to validate my position; I trust my judgement. But I've been wrong before, and others have helped me realize my errors. I value the time another takes to help me through that process; and likewise, I strive to return the favor. Others came and challenged my position, I accepted that challenge, and learned them something-- the only thing I got in return was dear John hearsay. It makes me think they've either nothing to give in return or are just unwilling to. (yourself excluded WS, you stuck around; and for that you earned my respect)

logroller
05-14-2012, 12:57 AM
I feel that way about SOOOOOOOOOOOO many liberals and Democrat supporters from over the years. I won't temper myself and my comments for those that register here with a chip on their shoulders.

But I defy anyone to find me someone who came here with the intent of discussing things with like minded adults, who tried, who posted like an adult without the name calling, who made legitimate efforts - and WASN'T treated respectfully. The only people who get shit tossed on them are those who initially toss around a little themselves.

Bottom line - we are not Democratic Underground. We don't ban. We rarely moderate. We don't scare or chase people away. We'll respectfully debate with anyone who truly wants to.
I felt the same way about a few conservative posters on this site; but it doesn't matter to me. That's what I love about this site-- come one, come all. You'll get everything out of this site that you put into it. You wanna come in here and troll...go ahead, but you'll get a response commensurate with your intentions. That's what liberty is all about. That obviously makes some people "uncomfortable". Yea well, I spent hours formulating an argument, defending it against a barrage of detractors throwing out unwarranted and opined accusations--that made me uncomfortable---but i stuck it out and when I proved my argument, not a single one of those posters has the decency to rep or thank me.
I can be respectful of another's position; but like I said-- you get what you give.

SassyLady
05-14-2012, 02:27 AM
I felt the same way about a few conservative posters on this site; but it doesn't matter to me. That's what I love about this site-- come one, come all. You'll get everything out of this site that you put into it. You wanna come in here and troll...go ahead, but you'll get a response commensurate with your intentions. That's what liberty is all about. That obviously makes some people "uncomfortable". Yea well, I spent hours formulating an argument, defending it against a barrage of detractors throwing out unwarranted and opined accusations--that made me uncomfortable---but i stuck it out and when I proved my argument, not a single one of those posters has the decency to rep or thank me.
I can be respectful of another's position; but like I said-- you get what you give.

I think you did a great job Log! I so wanted to jump in and help, but first of all, you didn't need any. Second, I didn't want the newbies to think we were piling on.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to logroller again.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:20 AM

I don't consider expressing liberal views "talking crap".

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:22 AM
They felt uncomfortable being challenged? Who would that be on then? :rolleyes:

No, that wasn't the reason cited.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:33 AM
I don't consider expressing liberal views "talking crap".

Fine, you're likely making crap up since you won't tell us who the coward is making shit up. I'll just go through the last 4-5 members and prove my point...

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Fine, you're likely making crap up since you won't tell us who the coward is making shit up. I'll just go through the last 4-5 members and prove my point...

Did you ask me who it was? I don't believe you did. It was KS, and another member that he/she didn't name. I've noticed that the two posters I invited, Peach and BD haven't beeen posting either.

fj1200
05-14-2012, 09:41 AM

Whatever could it be then?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Whatever could it be then?

Gee, let's look at this forum. 98% right wing clique.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Keyser Soze - Very 1st post, referring to GOP as names and homophobes:

The reason it gets any traction is because all too often it's true. Those who are the most rabidly anti gay turn out to be gay themselves...and it happens all the time in the GOP. Personally I think anyone who's gay and republican is a self hater and not capable of speaking to the issue.

Homophobes are homophobes...it's a phobia, not rational etc. etc. etc. all too often it's over compensating for gay 'feelings'...fear, fear...be afraid...what the hell is the 'gay agenda' anyway?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34965-Where-do-the-come-up-with-this-nuttiness&p=543636#post543636

6th post - and trust me, but you're welcome to look, not a bad post was given in return to this member as of this point...

WTH are you talking about? I see a lot of verbose posting with little to no facts...where are the facts...or don't they matter.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35021-The-Jefferson-Lies&p=543749#post543749

Libertine - Has been a decent poster other than also referring to Tea Party Supporters as teabaggers. He has good rep and has had many posts thanked. I guess a liberal can get decent treatment here if they do so in return?

Howard Roark - Another decent liberal. Made many good posts, has a great rep score and has many thanked posts already for the participation he has put forth.

Peach - Has good rep score and also thanked for many posts.

I can go further if anyone wants me to. Some people post and stay, some disappear for whatever reason, but the board PROVES we haven't scared or chased anyone away. The only one of these last handful to join that had any shit tossed their way was Keyser Soze - who started in from the very 1st post. I'm willing to bet Wind Song $50 that this is the person who sent her a PM - and this person is the sole instigator of their own problems that occurred here.

Shall I go back further and continue this charade, Wind?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Keyser Soze - Very 1st post, referring to GOP as names and homophobes:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34965-Where-do-the-come-up-with-this-nuttiness&p=543636#post543636

6th post - and trust me, but you're welcome to look, not a bad post was given in return to this member as of this point...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35021-The-Jefferson-Lies&p=543749#post543749

Libertine - Has been a decent poster other than also referring to Tea Party Supporters as teabaggers. He has good rep and has had many posts thanked. I guess a liberal can get decent treatment here if they do so in return?

Howard Roark - Another decent liberal. Made many good posts, has a great rep score and has many thanked posts already for the participation he has put forth.

Peach - Has good rep score and also thanked for many posts.

I can go further if anyone wants me to. Some people post and stay, some disappear for whatever reason, but the board PROVES we haven't scared or chased anyone away. The only one of these last handful to join that had any shit tossed their way was Keyser Soze - who started in from the very 1st post. I'm willing to bet Wind Song $50 that this is the person who sent her a PM - and this person is the sole instigator of their own problems that occurred here.

Shall I go back further and continue this charade, Wind?

I conveyed a message. Do you want to kill the messenger? It's not a charade.

I'm sorry to see posters leave, are you?

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Did you ask me who it was? I don't believe you did. It was KS, and another member that he/she didn't name. I've noticed that the two posters I invited, Peach and BD haven't beeen posting either.

Someone simply not posting hardly means we "chased them away". So, as I thought, this is really about ONE member? And if KS was a brand new member, then how did he/she know personal info about whether another member left or not? I call bluff on that one and think Keyser bailed all on his own and blamed it on us - when the fact of the matter is he came right out of the gate here like an asshole and got the treatment he deserved in return. No one was chased away and KS never said anyone else had left. But you are free to forward the message along to me, and if I'm wrong, I will come back to this thread and say so. I won't mention names since it is private, but I'll admit I was wrong.

People here hardly all get along, even if the board does lean to the right. But let me ask you - do you think these people were not bright enough to see this before joining? If their reason for leaving was because the board was predominantly right, then what was the point of joining? And if that was their reason for leaving - then why did you say we chased them away?

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:54 AM
I conveyed a message. Do you want to kill the messenger? It's not a charade.

I'm sorry to see posters leave, are you?

Yes ma'am, it sucks when anyone leaves. But your message is lacking facts - but I would appreciate it if you sent me this PM that was conveyed to you, to prove that you're not just crapping on the board and placing blame where it needs not be placed. Privacy will be protected, don't worry about that.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:00 AM
Someone simply not posting hardly means we "chased them away". So, as I thought, this is really about ONE member? And if KS was a brand new member, then how did he/she know personal info about whether another member left or not? I call bluff on that one and think Keyser bailed all on his own and blamed it on us - when the fact of the matter is he came right out of the gate here like an asshole and got the treatment he deserved in return. No one was chased away and KS never said anyone else had left. But you are free to forward the message along to me, and if I'm wrong, I will come back to this thread and say so. I won't mention names since it is private, but I'll admit I was wrong.

People here hardly all get along, even if the board does lean to the right. But let me ask you - do you think these people were not bright enough to see this before joining? If their reason for leaving was because the board was predominantly right, then what was the point of joining? And if that was their reason for leaving - then why did you say we chased them away?

You must admit that this board isn't liberal friendly. KS and some other member left, and it's been awhile since I've seen the two posters I invited, Peach and BD. I don't know who the other poster is who joined with KS, and I don't know KS from any other board.

Me,? I hate to see members leave. But I didn't try and persuade KS to stay, I just said, "we'll miss you".

I'll sure miss having some other member take the heat from the entire board once and awhile.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:06 AM
You must admit that this board isn't liberal friendly. KS and some other member left, and it's been awhile since I've seen the two posters I invited, Peach and BD. I don't know who the other poster is who joined with KS, and I don't know KS from any other board.

Me,? I hate to see members leave. But I didn't try and persuade KS to stay, I just said, "we'll miss you".

I'll sure miss having some other member take the heat from the entire board once and awhile.

Did you not just see where I posted FACTS. The other liberals that joined - they have many thanked posts already and their rep scores are all moving up in a positive manner. So if the board isn't liberal friendly, then why do the facts show that these members were "thanked" quite a few times by conservative members and repped positive by conservative members? Do you think it might have something to do with the manner in which someone posts and less to do with their affiliation? It sure would explain why some liberals have zero issues here and others CLAIM they were chased off.

All the members you mention have accounts in good standing and are welcome to post whenever they feel like it. There is NO HISTORY AT ALL of any of them being abused, harassed or chased away. Those are the facts.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:19 AM
Did you not just see where I posted FACTS. The other liberals that joined - they have many thanked posts already and their rep scores are all moving up in a positive manner. So if the board isn't liberal friendly, then why do the facts show that these members were "thanked" quite a few times by conservative members and repped positive by conservative members? Do you think it might have something to do with the manner in which someone posts and less to do with their affiliation? It sure would explain why some liberals have zero issues here and others CLAIM they were chased off.

All the members you mention have accounts in good standing and are welcome to post whenever they feel like it. There is NO HISTORY AT ALL of any of them being abused, harassed or chased away. Those are the facts.

You have very few liberals who post on this forum. It is rare that there are two of us posting at the same time. I think it's helpful to consider why that's a FACT.

You've stated yourself that there is a period of time when old members give new members a rough time. Maybe you ought to take it easy on new members. Extend friendship.

I offered KS friendship before I knew his views were liberal. I've extended every one of my "friendships", it didn't come from old members to me.

Just something to consider....

You folks are all over my shit every second, but not one of you considers how you've stereotyped me as a "man hater". Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm a feminist. Some of you appear to have bought Rush Limbaugh ugliness.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:21 AM
One active member that I am aware of claimed to be leaving the board. This person just complained, nothing about being chased away. This person started the name calling in general towards the masses in their very 1st post, and was met with similar posts in return. This member mentioned no other active member I am aware of that is leaving or that was chased away. This member has an account still in good standing, is not banned and never was, and is capable of posting in every single thread on the board. This member was briefly removed from a discussion for continued trolling in that thread, but was almost immediately reinstated.

All of the other "liberals" also have accounts in good standing. They all have many thanked posts and they all have positive reputation scores. I can find no liberals that have joined in the past few months that have even been moderated in any fashion. In fact, going over the past 2-3 months worth of new registrations, no "liberal" members have even been in any type of "extended fighting" with the board or any individuals.

So we have a member that came looking for issues and is now disgruntled. We have a few new members who haven't returned in quite a bit now. Sorry, but that's not chasing anyone away by any stretch of the imagination, especially when they are welcome to post here this very minute if they like. If we really wanted to chase people away, we could REALLY give it to them, which we haven't and posting history proves - or we could simply ban them from threads continually or just ban them from the board.

Sorry, Wind, but I know you are telling what you believe to be the truth - but if you look at all the facts you will find it to just not be true.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:25 AM
You have very few liberals who post on this forum. It is rare that there are two of us posting at the same time. I think it's helpful to consider why that's a FACT.

You've stated yourself that there is a period of time when old members give new members a rough time. Maybe you ought to take it easy on new members. Extend friendship.

I offered KS friendship before I knew his views were liberal. I've extended every one of my "friendships", it didn't come from old members to me.

You folks are all over my shit every second, but not one of you considers how you've stereotyped me as a "man hater". Nothing could be further from the truth.

Take it easy on new members? What if they come here and start shit from their very first post?

As for others, I think the continual thanked posts and positive reputation shows that quite a few here WERE taking it easy on them and being nice to them from the onset.

How about we look at this from a different angle, and save me a little more legwork. Outside of KS who started with his/her first post - can you point out members to me who came here and were mistreated from the onset? Who we weren't friendly too when they deserved it? I just honestly don't see new members coming here, as liberals, and posting like an adult, who are being mistreated or singled out for no reason. I would be HAPPY to retract that if you can link me to where this happened?

Wind, you are welcome to search and link me to where this happened. But let me clue you in on something - it simply hasn't happened.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm only telling you what I do. I extend friendship to new members. There are very few liberal members on this forum. I have rarely posted when another one was present at the same time.

You say you welcome diversity here, but I've been attacked for being a lesbian, a feminist, a liberal and a Buddhist and for daring to discuss racism. Did you expect new members to not notice?

fj1200
05-14-2012, 10:26 AM

Let's see, there are about 30 "conservative" posters, and even not all of them post, in any 24 hour period and we had about 4-5 liberals join back-to-back, libertine, Howard, keyser soze, differentDemocrat, not to mention Peach and BD, which would have given that POV significant exposure along with yourself plus some of the other posters on any particular issue. My feeling is that they relied on the talking point list pretty exclusively without trying to debate the specifics so didn't have any staying power. I could be wrong but they don't seem to have been here lately to disprove my feeling.

You must admit that this board isn't liberal friendly.

Friendly is as friendly does. Be friendly and you'll get friendly, call tea-bagger and you'll get it right back.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm only telling you what I do. I extend friendship to new members. There are very few liberal members on this forum. I have rarely posted when another one was present at the same time.

And I applaud you for that, but I notice that even you are MORE willing to extend that friendship towards liberals than you are conservatives.

Point being, while liberals may be the minority, they are more than welcome to post here, and if they post like adults and are friendly, they will get the same in return. If they post shitty, they will get the same in return.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Let's see, there are about 30 "conservative" posters, and even not all of them post, in any 24 hour period and we had about 4-5 liberals join back-to-back, libertine, Howard, keyser soze, differentDemocrat, not to mention Peach and BD, which would have given that POV significant exposure along with yourself plus some of the other posters on any particular issue. My feeling is that they relied on the talking point list pretty exclusively without trying to debate the specifics so didn't have any staying power. I could be wrong but they don't seem to have been here lately to disprove my feeling.

Friendly is as friendly does. Be friendly and you'll get friendly, call tea-bagger and you'll get it right back.

Tea bagger. (jk) I made my point and I'm dropping the topic.

I'm going to try a new strategy, which is to pick a POV about some topic that I have no vested interest in.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 10:34 AM
I really can't stand it when someone moves into a home with a lot of trees, and then cuts them down. Move into a home that already has no trees if that is what you like. Seriously. Total jerks.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Who's allowed to move into YOUR neighborhood, Abbey?

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:37 AM

I'm going to try a new strategy, which is to pick a POV about some topic that I have no vested interest in.

Wind, with all due respect, the only point that was really made here was that a liberal member proved to everyone just this: If you come here and get shitty with your first post, you will likely get the same in return. As a result of my searches, we also learned that if a liberal posts like an adult, or friendly, they not only get it in return, but they get thanked for their posts and positive reputation.

You may not realize it right now, but you proved MY point.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Who's allowed to move into YOUR neighborhood, Abbey?

ANYONE is allowed in, so long as they don't cut down the trees instantly and don't verbally abuse the people already living there.

fj1200
05-14-2012, 10:39 AM

Why?

Wind Song
Wind, with all due respect, the only point that was really made here was that a liberal member proved to everyone just this: If you come here and get shitty with your first post, you will likely get the same in return. As a result of my searches, we also learned that if a liberal posts like an adult, or friendly, they not only get it in return, but they get thanked for their posts and positive reputation.

You may not realize it right now, but you proved MY point.

You ought to look at your old members as closely as you do the new ones. Some of them were shitty from the first post.

Wind Song
Why?

I'm sick of having my own life on the line here.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:41 AM
You ought to look at your old members as closely as you do the new ones. Some of them were shitty from the first post.

Again, we don't post first towards new members, THEY have to start somewhere.

Now YOU made an accusation that old members are shitty towards new members. Can you please backup this accusation and point to me where this happened, as I've done for you in reverse?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:43 AM
ANYONE is allowed in, so long as they don't cut down the trees instantly and don't verbally abuse the people already living there.

Can Abbey speak for herself? I read everyone of her posts the day I was banned. Eye opening.

fj1200
05-14-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm sick of having my own life on the line here.

:dunno: Posting about personal issues is not required when debating. I can argue my views on gay marriage while having zero personal issues vested in the debate.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:46 AM
:dunno: Posting about personal issues is not required when debating. I can argue my views on gay marriage while having zero personal issues vested in the debate.

Good for you. I can't. You have no investment in the outcome of marriage equality. You could care less. I care a lot.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 10:47 AM

Dorothy, I want to address with you because this is where you irk me.

Why do you fail to recognize that there is a difference between not agreeing with someone's viewpoint and not wanting them I to post here? Those are two different things.

Now I will say that in the past there were a couple of people here who thought they could dictate not just what people could post but who could post. As in they posted " you shut up, no wants to hear your opinion" and such things. Guess what, Jim and company chased THEM off. You're still here though, that right there should tell you something.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will die fighting for your right to say it. I honestly believe that is how Jim tries to run this board.

fj1200
05-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Good for you. I can't. You have no investment in the outcome of marriage equality. You could care less. I care a lot.

You miss the point but fine. You can argue your side but not reveal every little detail about your life is the point.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:52 AM
You miss the point but fine. You can argue your side but not reveal every little detail about your life is the point.

I've argued my side passionately, and I'm going to retire and just debate topics that don't personally stir me. I wanted to hang out someplace where I could be myself. Instead, I'm here now to learn more about debate. Just the skill of it.

I'll leave out my personal details from now on.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Can Abbey speak for herself? I read everyone of her posts the day I was banned. Eye opening.

You mean the few hours you were banned... I hope you read well, Abbey is perhaps the nicest poster on this board and throughout the history of USMB and DP - she has earned the respect of nearly every member she crossed paths with, conservative or liberal, male or female.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Now YOU made an accusation that old members are shitty towards new members. Can you please backup this accusation and point to me where this happened, as I've done for you in reverse?

It appears this post was ignored.... Wind, can you please backup this accusation?

fj1200
05-14-2012, 10:55 AM
I've argued my side passionately,

Good.

and I'm going to retire and just debate topics that don't personally stir me. I wanted to hang out someplace where I could be myself. Instead, I'm here now to learn more about debate. Just the skill of it.

You will become boring.

They're not usually necessary anyway.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:55 AM
You mean the few hours you were banned... I hope you read well, Abbey is perhaps the nicest poster on this board and throughout the history of USMB and DP - she has earned the respect of nearly every member she crossed paths with, conservative or liberal, male or female.

I was banned for 24 hours. That's what my notification said. I learned a great deal about Abbey that day.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 10:59 AM
I was banned for 24 hours. That's what my notification said. I learned a great deal about Abbey that day.

And did you get a PM from Darin titled "Welcome Back" at 2:48pm of that very same day? Trust me, I cannot lie about this - your ban was about 4 hours and you were notified that it was reversed.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Good.

You will become boring.

They're not usually necessary anyway.

I will become boring? Yes, I think the longer I'm here the more boring I become.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:03 AM
And did you get a PM from Darin titled "Welcome Back" at 2:48pm of that very same day? Trust me, I cannot lie about this - your ban was about 4 hours and you were notified that it was reversed.

I got a welcome back message when I signed in 24 hours later. My ban message said the ban would expire at 8am the following morning. How would I know to read darin's mind and log on before 24 hours passed?

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Again, we don't post first towards new members, THEY have to start somewhere.

Wind, I'm bumping this again since it was an accusation, and I feel things such as that need to be cleared up. Can you link us to where this activity happened, since you stated it did in fact happen? Ignoring it won't make it go away, it will only start to look like you just made stuff up. I'd like to think that is not the case.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Wind, I'm bumping this again since it was an accusation, and I feel things such as that need to be cleared up. Can you link us to where this activity happened, since you stated it did in fact happen? Ignoring it won't make it go away, it will only start to look like you just made stuff up. I'd like to think that is not the case.

I could point to an example, but it wouldn't help Windy's case much since it was one conservative calling another conservative a douche bag LOL

Wind Song

Check out kathianne's posts to me when I first landed here.

jimnyc
I got a welcome back message when I signed in 24 hours later. My ban message said the ban would expire at 8am the following morning.

The ban message disappeared when the ban was lifted. You were sent a message that the ban was lifted. These messages (PM) get emailed to the members. Your ban WAS lifted after 4 hours and you WERE notified. It's not our fault if you didn't check your email and read the PM. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that your ban was for 24hrs, legit since you broke the rules, and we still lifted it after 4hrs. Sounds like we were rather fair about the matter if you ask me.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 11:06 AM

Ooh, looks like I have a stalker. Sorry, Wind, I'm strictly hetero.

Anyway, since you devoted so much of your time to read my words of wisdom, I can only hope that you picked up some more Conservative, e.g., logical, viewpoints by absorption.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:07 AM

come on, she's a bitch that's no reflection on the board as a whole like you're trying to make it seem.

Wind Song
The ban message disappeared when the ban was lifted. You were sent a message that the ban was lifted. These messages (PM) get emailed to the members. Your ban WAS lifted after 4 hours and you WERE notified. It's not our fault if you didn't check your email and read the PM. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that your ban was for 24hrs, legit since you broke the rules, and we still lifted it after 4hrs. Sounds like we were rather fair about the matter if you ask me.

So what? KS wouldn't have known that and neither did I. You're asking for causes and conditions as to why two liberal members recently left, and I'm just passing on the message. I notice the two people I referred haven't posted in a bit.

I have no idea why.

jimnyc

Link please... I would like to see where her first post to you was shitty, without getting anything from you first...

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:08 AM
come on, she's a bitch that's no reflection on the board as a whole like you're trying to make it seem.

It's the reason I left the last time.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 11:09 AM
So what? KS wouldn't have known that and neither did I. You're asking for causes and conditions as to why two liberal members recently left, and I'm just passing on the message.

KS WOULD have known you clearly broke the rules, as it was stated right there in the thread. You would have known if you simply checked your *email.

* - I verified your settings, and you do in fact have your settings set to auto send you an email whenever you receive a PM.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:10 AM

Anyway, since you devoted so much of your time to read my words of wisdom, I can only hope that you picked up some more Conservative, e.g., logical viewpoints by absorption.

I wasn't "stalking" you. Typical bullshit for you to say so. You just attacked me for being a lesbian and accused me of something vile. I consider this post extremely hostile.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:10 AM
KS WOULD have known you clearly broke the rules, as it was stated right there in the thread. You would have known if you simply checked your *email.

* - I verified your settings, and you do in fact have your settings set to auto send you an email whenever you receive a PM.

There is no reason I would have opened an email that went to my spam filter.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 11:12 AM
There is no reason I would have opened an email that went to my spam filter.

How would you know it went to your spam filter unless you looked?

Regardless, your ban WAS lifted after 4 hours, and this is a fact that can be proven. It's not our fault that your mail isn't working properly.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:14 AM
How would you know it went to your spam filter unless you looked?

Regardless, your ban WAS lifted after 4 hours, and this is a fact that can be proven. It's not our fault that your mail isn't working properly.

It never occurred to me to look for an email when I've been banned for 24 hours. You think a new member should know all the ins and outs of your rules and habits.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:16 AM
So what? KS wouldn't have known that and neither did I. You're asking for causes and conditions as to why two liberal members recently left, and I'm just passing on the message. I notice the two people I referred haven't posted in a bit.

I have no idea why.

Frankly, if one member chooses to leave in protest of another member being banned for breaking a rule. Oh well. I mean come on Dorothy are you suggesting that rules shouldn't be enforced against liberals because that might discourage other liberals from posting? The only thing it SHOULD discourage is other posters from breaking the damn rules.

Oh and please acknowledge that the ban WAS lifted after 4 hours whether you noticed it or not.

logroller
05-14-2012, 11:16 AM

You folks are all over my shit every second, but not one of you considers how you've stereotyped me as a "man hater". Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm a feminist. Some of you appear to have bought Rush Limbaugh ugliness.
You see, this irritates me. I, in no way buy into the right wing movement, nor the left. Yet you fail to consider how you stereotype me. Hypocrisy.

Jim gives your accusation consideration, presents facts and asks you to do the same and is right back to the same tired talking points. That is so a liberal ploy. Yesterday I was watching bill Mayer (my moms a fan, it was mothers day --don't say I don't love my mom) and I say the exact same ploy. Lib guests jump on about how Obama has helped through the recession, a conservative guest starts reciting facts and figures about Reagan's recovery plan and how the numbers were superior-- only to be met with more witty talking points about bush. I truly believe facts and rational argument are the kryponite of liberals. That's why your lib buddies bailed-- they can't handle the truth like grownups.

I've argued my side passionately, and I'm going to retire and just debate topics that don't personally stir me. I wanted to hang out someplace where I could be myself. Instead, I'm here now to learn more about debate. Just the skill of it.

Personal anecdotes can lend credibility to an argument. It's the pathos. But it must be balanced with ethos and logos-- otherwise you just sound pathetic.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Frankly, if one member chooses to leave in protest of another member being banned for breaking a rule. Oh well. I mean come on Dorothy are you suggesting that rules shouldn't be enforced against liberals because that might discourage other liberals from posting? The only thing it SHOULD discourage is other posters from breaking the damn rules.

Oh and please acknowledge that the ban WAS lifted after 4 hours whether you noticed it or not.

I acknowledge the ban was lifted in four hours and that I had no way of knowing that.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:17 AM
It never occurred to me to look for an email when I've been banned for 24 hours. You think a new member should know all the ins and outs of your rules and habits.

That's not Jim's problem. That's like an employee not checking his work email and noticing that there is in fact a work related email in it and then trying to tell his boss he wasn't notified.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 11:18 AM

This is the same at USMB and ANY other board with PM systems. As for the rules, it's not up to us to teach new members - they are there for all to read at any time.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:18 AM
You see, this irritates me. I, in no way buy into the right wing movement, nor the left. Yet you fail to consider how you stereotype me. Hypocrisy.

Jim gives your accusation consideration, presents facts and asks you to do the same and is right back to the same tired talking points. That is so a liberal ploy. Yesterday I was watching bill Mayer (my moms a fan, it was mothers day --don't say I don't love my mom) and I say the exact same ploy. Lib guests jump on about how Obama has helped through the recession, a conservative guest starts reciting facts and figures about Reagan's recovery plan and how the numbers were superior-- only to be met with more witty talking points about bush. I truly believe facts and rational argument are the kryponite of liberals. That's why your lib buddies bailed-- they can't handle the truth like grownups.

Personal anecdotes can lend credibility to an argument. It's the pathos. But it must be balanced with ethos and logos-- otherwise you just sound pathetic.

I passed on a message from KS. Period.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:19 AM
This is the same at USMB and ANY other board with PM systems. As for the rules, it's not up to us to teach new members - they are there for all to read at any time.

Yes, I know that. I took my consequences and I have no complaints. I'm saying that KS and friend saw that and came to their own conclusions.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 11:19 AM
I acknowledge the ban was lifted in four hours and that I had no way of knowing that.

Yes you did, by checking your email. It's hardly my fault or the fault of DP if emails went to your spam box.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Oh Lordy, who cares?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:22 AM
That's not Jim's problem. That's like an employee not checking his work email and noticing that there is in fact a work related email in it and then trying to tell his boss he wasn't notified.

So what? I was banned for 24 hours, darin changed it, I didn't know it and I was not logged on for 24 hours. Now you've got some religious nut job accusing me of sexually stalking her.

Yeah, that's real friendly.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Oh Lordy, who cares?

Take your false accusation and shove it. I'm outta here.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:26 AM
So what? I was banned for 24 hours, darin changed it, I didn't know it and I was not logged on for 24 hours. Now you've got some religious nut job accusing me of sexually stalking her.

Dorothy that is some bullshit, Abbey is not a nut. She's probably one of the nicest persons posting on this board, and certainly levels above anyone you come across on USMB.

I told you I'd defend you when idiots attacked for no reason, but you've crossed the line here.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 11:31 AM

Take your false accusation and shove it. I'm outta here.

So what have we learned here?

The ban was legit. It was lifted early to show we don't have issues with liberals. Your spam box got in the way of being notified that we kindly lifted the ban.

Someone disagrees with you as a result of their religion and that apparently makes them a "nut job". Also, if anyone were to actually do a search, and follow the interaction between yourself and Abbey, would see that you liked her all along when she agreed with you, or stood up for you in past threads. But, as soon as she dared disagree with you, you give her a hard time. When she replies in kind, she is considered to be a nut job. This isn't my perception, as ANYONE can do a search and see this to be the case.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 11:34 AM
So what have we learned here?

The ban was legit. It was lifted early to show we don't have issues with liberals. Your spam box got in the way of being notified that we kindly lifted the ban.

Someone disagrees with you as a result of their religion and that apparently makes them a "nut job". Also, if anyone were to actually do a search, and follow the interaction between yourself and Abbey, would see that you liked her all along when she agreed with you, or stood up for you in past threads. But, as soon as she dared disagree with you, you give her a hard time. When she replies in kind, she is considered to be a nut job. This isn't my perception, as ANYONE can do a search and see this to be the case.

You hit the nail on the head, Jim.

The real irony is that I was attacked for defending her repeatedly. C'est la vie. :dunno:

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:36 AM

The real irony is that I was attacked for defending her repeatedly. C'est la vie. :dunno:

well , to be fair you were "attacked" by a mangy little chihuahua so it wasn't really an attack. :lol:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 11:40 AM

Yep, again, posting history will show that you defended her. And I can personally attest to the fact that you also defended her privately. And in a reported post by WS, which opens a thread automatically in private for staff, you once again defended her.

Funny thing, Conhog also defended her many, many times. What his the common denominator here? The fact that the minute either one of you disagreed with her, she ignores the fact that you guys were nice to her or defended her. It seems you must agree with her on all topics to remain friends.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 11:40 AM
well , to be fair you were "attacked" by a mangy little chihuahua so it wasn't really an attack. :lol:

Actually, I was referring to stuff behind the scenes from various people.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Actually, I was referring to stuff behind the scenes from various people.

Please tell me more about your back door.:clap:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 11:41 AM

Don't be mean about Chihuahua's!~!!! Here's my little Mexican bastard:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2608xmr.jpg

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Aww, what a sweet-looking pooch!

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Yep, again, posting history will show that you defended her. And I can personally attest to the fact that you also defended her privately. And in a reported post by WS, which opens a thread automatically in private for staff, you once again defended her.

Funny thing, Conhog also defended her many, many times. What his the common denominator here? The fact that the minute either one of you disagreed with her, she ignores the fact that you guys were nice to her or defended her. It seems you must agree with her on all topics to remain friends.

Yep, can't even count how many times I defended her but call her out just once or disagree with her at all and here comes a "are we friends?" PM accompanied by attacks in the thread.

Sheesh.

logroller
05-14-2012, 11:58 AM
I passed on a message from KS. Period.
Yea well, keep private conversations private. She's in good member standing; let her speak for herself if she so chooses. Otherwise, let her run off and sulk about how the big bad conservatives make her ignorant self feel "uncomfortable". Contrary to your practice, it's not you place to speak for others who are perfectly capable of doing so themselves.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Yea well, keep private conversations private. She's in good member standing; let her speak for herself if she so chooses. Otherwise, let her run off and sulk about how the big bad conservatives make her ignorant self feel "uncomfortable". Contrary to your practice, it's not you place to speak for others who are perfectly capable of doing so themselves.

I'm just passing on a message from LUV here

"hey Log , I''m a pussy, the end..............."

hahahahahahaha shit I'm an asshole.

logroller
05-14-2012, 12:09 PM
I'm just passing on a message from LUV here

"hey Log , I''m a pussy, the end..............."

hahahahahahaha shit I'm an asshole.
Just as long as you're not uncomfortable.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Just as long as you're not uncomfortable.

My dad always taught me to be the best at whatever I chose to do. So, I'm the best asshole I can be.

logroller
05-14-2012, 12:33 PM
I've decided Jesus is way smarter than Buddha. If WS is what you results from following Buddha, than he was full of shit.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm an asshole.

Amen, brother, but we knew that already! :lol:

ConHog
05-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Amen, brother, but we knew that already! :lol:

Not like I try to hide it. LOL

Speaking of assholes who are hiding, where is LUV?:coffee:

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Dorothy that is some bullshit, Abbey is not a nut. She's probably one of the nicest persons posting on this board, and certainly levels above anyone you come across on USMB.

I told you I'd defend you when idiots attacked for no reason, but you've crossed the line here.

Real "nice" of her to accuse me of sexually stalking her. She crossed a line with me. I'm done with this place.

logroller
05-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Real "nice" of her to accuse me of sexually stalking her. She crossed a line with me. I'm done with this place.
She was kidding WS, everybody but you can see that. Before you go, could you answer just one question: why do hate men so much?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:16 PM
I did not object to being banned. I object to being falsely accused by Abbey of sexually stalking her the day I was banned.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:17 PM
She was kidding WS, everybody but you can see that. Before you go, could you answer just one question: why do hate men so much?

Until she apologizes I'm not posting here anymore.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 03:23 PM
I did not object to being banned. I object to being falsely accused by Abbey of sexually stalking her the day I was banned.

I admit I let my life get in the way and missed a few posts, but the ONLY thing I seen Abbey say was that you were stalking her. The only person that I saw make it sexual is YOU.

That will teach them. "Unless you apologize for not wanting me, I'm outta here."

:lol:

logroller
05-14-2012, 03:27 PM

Sorry. That's my bad; I dressed up like you and stalked her.(secretly she wants me to though.)

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 03:28 PM

You've accused me of saying things that I never said, and you've done so COUNTLESS times. Each time, I have asked you to prove I said so, or retract your statements. You never do. But now someone says something YOU don't like, and you'll leave if they don't apologize? That's your choice - but I hope if things work out, that you'll remember this moment and stop accusing people of things they don't like. Getting along with people is a 2 way street.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 03:32 PM

Anyway, since you devoted so much of your time to read my words of wisdom, I can only hope that you picked up some more Conservative, e.g., logical, viewpoints by absorption.

Wind Song brought up Abbey's name quite a few posts in a row when Abbey wasn't even posting. Then Abbey posted the above. On message boards, "stalking" is following someone around or using their name repeatedly, which was in fact done here. Abbey pointed as much out, then followed it with "I'm hetero" to be humorous.

Abbey can speak for herself, but if me, no way in hell I apologize or retract. If you brought my name up in consecutive posts and implying a problem with me, when I'm not even posting, you'll probably get a less than kind response from me as well.

I HARDLY see the above post being something someone should leave over. And Abbey will determine herself if it's deserving of an apology. But if one is going to leave if they don't get one, they should consider apologizing to all of the people, one by one, that THEY went out of their way to insult.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:37 PM

I take being accused of "stalking" someone as being accused of a serious crime. She made it a "sexual" accusation, when she commented that she is hetero, which compounded it.

I'm really sick to death of taking shit for being a lesbian on this forum. I am hurt and angry.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 03:40 PM
I admit I let my life get in the way and missed a few posts, but the ONLY thing I seen Abbey say was that you were stalking her. The only person that I saw make it sexual is YOU.

That will teach them. "Unless you apologize for not wanting me, I'm outta here."

:lol:

Re: the bold part, exactly. Not to mention it was a joke.

But you know, I'm tired, as are most people on here, of explaining the obvious to WS. Let her think what she wants. Surely we have other things to discuss besides WS, Buddhism, lesbianism and gay marriage.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 03:43 PM
I take being accused of "stalking" someone as being accused of a serious crime. She made it a "sexual" accusation, when she commented that she is hetero, which compounded it.

I'm really sick to death of taking shit for being a lesbian on this forum. I am hurt and angry.

Oh please, a CRIME now? For someone stating you are stalking them on a message board? Get a fucking grip on reality. Just as you don't like being accused of stuff, I don't like being accused of the hundreds of times you have said "Jim thinks..." and that added some outlandish crap after it. I suppose you are one hell of a criminal then!

And for the record, I don't like my staff members being accused of committing crimes when they did nothing of the sort. The only one making fucked up accusations here is you.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Re: the bold part, exactly. Not to mention it was a joke.

But you know, I'm tired, as are most people on here, of explaining the obvious to WS. Let her think what she wants. Surely we have other things to discuss besides WS, Buddhism, lesbianism and gay marriage.

Thank you for proving my point. Goodbye folks.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 03:46 PM

Seeya!! Take care of yourself. Adios. Goodbye. Sayonara. I guess we "chased you away". :finger3:

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 03:46 PM

The point I proved is that you live quite the active life of a victim in your mind. You're welcome.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 03:47 PM
The point I proved is that you live quite the active life of a victim in your mind. You're welcome.

That about sums it up.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh please, a CRIME now? For someone stating you are stalking them on a message board? Get a fucking grip on reality. Just as you don't like being accused of stuff, I don't like being accused of the hundreds of times you have said "Jim thinks..." and that added some outlandish crap after it. I suppose you are one hell of a criminal then!

And for the record, I don't like my staff members being accused of committing crimes when they did nothing of the sort. The only one making fucked up accusations here is you.

Yes, she accused me of stalking her and made a point of stating her hetero-ness as if I sexually stalk her or anyone else. That was fucking rude.

She won't apologize, so be it. She doesn't want me to post here? Fine. She gets what she wants.

fj1200
05-14-2012, 03:57 PM
This reminds me of the cell phone commercial where the girl calls the boy to tell him he's getting the silent treatment.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:01 PM
This reminds me of the cell phone commercial where the girl calls the boy to tell him he's getting the silent treatment.
I'm giving that slimey behind the scenes back stabber Abbey a chance to come clean.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Yes, she accused me of stalking her and made a point of stating her hetero-ness as if I sexually stalk her or anyone else. That was fucking rude.

She won't apologize, so be it. She doesn't want me to post here? Fine. She gets what she wants.

First off - I thought you were leaving?

Secondly, this is EXACTLY what I've been saying. Now YOU are making accusations AGAIN about people not wanting you to post here. You are fucking delusional. If someone doesn't agree with you, that hardly means they are out to get you or want you to leave. You're just inventing that shit yourself in your hollow head.

Please get drunk and come back. You seem friendlier and more understanding when wasted.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 04:02 PM
WS said she read all my posts, and it was a real eye-opener. (I'm a bad person)
WS said you should take a closer look at your long time posters. (I'm a bad person)
WS said I'm a bad person (I'm a bad person)
WS said I am not her friend (I'm a very bad person)

Waah! I'm angry and hurt and leaving. Bye.

Soon. I'm leaving soon.

Really, I'm leaving soon.

I'm... Wait, what was I saying?

Waah! I'm angry and hurt and leaving.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm giving that slimey behind the scenes back stabber Abbey a chance to come clean.

:big fucking shaking head smiley followed by the little bastard who puts his palm into his forehead:

So now she's a slimey backstabber? LOL

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 04:04 PM

Who is this posting? Can't be WS, she said she was leaving.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:05 PM
First off - I thought you were leaving?

Secondly, this is EXACTLY what I've been saying. Now YOU are making accusations AGAIN about people not wanting you to post here. You are fucking delusional. If someone doesn't agree with you, that hardly means they are out to get you or want you to leave. You're just inventing that shit yourself in your hollow head.

Please get drunk and come back. You seem friendlier and more understanding when wasted.

Abbey accused me of stalking her. I take that very seriously. I want an apology. I don't "stalk" anyone.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:06 PM

Please apologize for accusing me of stalking you.

logroller
05-14-2012, 04:08 PM

Surprise...thats me stalking you again...Im good huh, you know you want me; i read between the lines of the 'strictly hetero' comment ;);)

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Surprise...thats me stalking you again...Im good huh, you know you want me; i read between the lines of the 'strictly hetero' comment ;);)

Why Log, you are really good at this stalker thing. But until you read every one of my posts for the last (uh, maybe 5 years?), and truly get to know me on an intellectual level, I'm afraid we can only be friends. :cool:

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Abbey, the phoney Christian, can't even say two words, "I'm sorry".

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
To put the thread back on topic - right now I feel like punching Buddha in the face. :coffee:

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:17 PM
To put the thread back on topic - right now I feel like punching Buddha in the face. :coffee:

No, you feel like punching me in the face.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:20 PM
No, you feel like punching me in the face.

Nope, I don't hit women. But if we were hanging out, perhaps having some drinks together, I might pee on your leg when no one is looking.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Nope, I don't hit women. But if we were hanging out, perhaps having some drinks together, I might pee on your leg when no one is looking.

There is no such thing as hitting Buddha. You said that because you're mad at me, mad enough to hit me.

logroller
05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Why Log, you are really good at this stalker thing. But until you read every one of my posts for the last (uh, maybe 5 years?), and truly get to know me on an intellectual level, I'm afraid we can only be friends. :cool:

I've got to read into what you say and judge you within the context of your entirety...this just isn't gonna work out; I'm leaving.:bye1:

PS, move the dresser back to below your bedroom window, it really made the space look bigger.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 04:25 PM
I've got to read into what you say and judge you within the context of your entirety...this just isn't gonna work out; I'm leaving.:bye1:

PS, move the dresser back to below your bedroom window, it really made the space look bigger.:laugh:

Evil male!

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:27 PM
I just read Jim's definition of stalking. He thinks if you mention a poster by name when they aren't present that's stalking. That's not what stalking means to me.

If I mentioned Abbey by name it's because her comments about me bothered me.

Since that seems to be "stalking" in DP culture, then I'm the one who owes her an apology.

I try and fit in here but I don't no matter how hard I try. Now I think I'll go and eat worms somewhere all by myself.

logroller
05-14-2012, 04:29 PM
I'd lead with a gut shot; be hard to miss that fat belly o Buddha.:dance:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:32 PM
I just read Jim's definition of stalking. He thinks if you mention a poster by name when they aren't present that's stalking. That's not what stalking means to me.

If I mentioned Abbey by name it's because her comments about me bothered me.

Since that seems to be "stalking" in DP culture, then I'm the one who owes her an apology.

I try and fit in here but I don't no matter how hard I try.

Why not call it a truce? Understand she was trying to be light hearted aka humorous. I give you my word that she defended you as a member here LONG before you got angry with here. She DEFINITELY never meant to even imply that you stalked her in real life or outside this board. And yes, stalking has a totally different meaning on message boards.

Or just let it go. Know that she doesn't TRULY believe you stalk her, but was taking your being annoyed with her, and making a funny about it. Then you took it and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran just like Forrest Gump did in the movie.

As for fitting in - there is no "trying". You simply post in a manner that you wish to be treated. It may not happen instantly, but the overwhelming majority of members here will treat you in the manner in which you treat them.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Now I think I'll go and eat worms somewhere all by myself.

My Pug likes to do that. He also likes to eat dirt, and he eats rocks too.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Why not call it a truce? Understand she was trying to be light hearted aka humorous. I give you my word that she defended you as a member here LONG before you got angry with here. She DEFINITELY never meant to even imply that you stalked her in real life or outside this board. And yes, stalking has a totally different meaning on message boards.

Or just let it go. Know that she doesn't TRULY believe you stalk her, but was taking your being annoyed with her, and making a funny about it. Then you took it and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran just like Forrest Gump did in the movie.

As for fitting in - there is no "trying". You simply post in a manner that you wish to be treated. It may not happen instantly, but the overwhelming majority of members here will treat you in the manner in which you treat them.

Nice post. Abbey is lucky to have you as a friend. I can't be other than how I am. I'm working on myself alot but it's not fast enough for the demands of this board. My bad.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:53 PM

If you go back and read her list of interpretations of my posts, you will see that Abbey was NOT trying to be light hearted. She was angry. I may have misundstood what she meant by stalking but I didn't misinterpret her intention to be hurtful.

She interpreted my posts to mean that "she is a bad person" so she retaliated to make me a "bad person".

I don't think she's a "bad person" at all. I had my eyes opened as to how right wing she is the day I was banned. I didn't know that about her.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 05:00 PM
If you go back and read her list of interpretations of my posts, you will see that Abbey was NOT trying to be light hearted. She was angry. I may have misundstood what she meant by stalking but I didn't misinterpret her intention to be hurtful.

She interpreted my posts to mean that "she is a bad person" so she retaliated to make me a "bad person".

I don't think she's a "bad person" at all. I had my eyes opened as to how right wing she is the day I was banned. I didn't know that about her.

"Just when I thought I was out, they reel me back in" - hilarious from Silvio Dante on Sopranos. That's what I'm reminded of. Outside of that, just let it go, please.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/242H7F8DKHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kathianne
05-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Jesus on this one, because getting crucified was part of his plan. I mean, he clearly knew it was coming, understood it to be horrific, and continued on that path on purpose for the greater goal that he understood to be worth his sacrifice.

True dat. Buddha was always searching for the best path. Jesus knew the best path, for himself and his followers.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 05:02 PM
"Just when I thought I was out, they reel me back in" - hilarious from Silvio Dante on Sopranos. That's what I'm reminded of. Outside of that, just let it go, please.

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/242H7F8DKHA" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Nice of you to drop it but the girls aren't. I've got Abbey and now Kath on my ass.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 05:04 PM
I'll let all you "Christians are superior" have your view. You're all so much smarter.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Nice of you to drop it but the girls aren't. I've got Abbey and now Kath on my ass.

Go post in another thread. Posts some jokes, recipes... Find some friendly posts in the forum lounge and contribute, post some music...

No time for drama for me, I'm STARVING. I feel like Obama and I'm going to go eat my dog now. Or maybe Pork Chops. I forget what the recipe stated. :coffee:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 05:07 PM
I'll let all you "Christians are superior" have your view. You're all so much smarter.

I'm smarter than Buddha, but not because I'm Catholic, I just am, and I can prove it.

logroller
05-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Go post in another thread. Posts some jokes, recipes... Find some friendly posts in the forum lounge and contribute, post some music...

No time for drama for me, I'm STARVING. I feel like Obama and I'm going to go eat my dog now. Or maybe Pork Chops. I forget what the recipe stated. :coffee:
I do have some chops I need to cook.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 05:09 PM

No, I'll just get off altogether. I'm know I'm nuts right now, that's just the way it is. If can only post when I'm sane that won't be very often these days. I think you're a sweet man, Jim. Very kind.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 05:10 PM
I do have some chops I need to cook.

Me too, plus I gotta pickup the woman at the train station. A man's work is never done! :lol:

logroller
05-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Me too, plus I gotta pickup the woman at the train station. A man's work is never done! :lol:
I procrastinate too. I think our wives would get along.

Kathianne
05-14-2012, 05:56 PM

Odds are you are interpreting Abbey all wrong, it's not her style to go ape shit on anyone not harassing her.

I don't think you understand my posting at all, that doesn't bother me. There are times though that I think you DO understand and choose to be mean, which you have repeatedly called me for doing to you. I can be sarcastic, but I've not been hateful and not vulgar. You cannot say the same.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Dorothy, you could have cut this thread off at the legs with a bit of humor and not got everyone mad at you a long time ago if you would have just played it right.

Abbey says you're stalking her and no thanks she's hetero. You reply " only until i catch you then you'll turn lesbian" Everyone laughs, you have the upper hand, thread moves on.

Geez

ConHog
05-14-2012, 06:59 PM

So you went out and hired one? :lol::lol:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 07:35 PM
So you went out and hired one? :lol::lol:

That's not nice, fuckface. I hope your wife pulls a Lorena Bobbitt on you tonight.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 07:37 PM
That's not nice, fuckface. I hope your wife pulls a Lorena Bobbitt on you tonight.

At least my wife will be playing with my cock tonight.

BURN

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 07:41 PM
At least my wife will be playing with my cock tonight.

BURN

Give this to her and tell her I said enjoy!!

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00TBCtYPpjsWqD/Magnifying-Glass-S-5009-.jpg

ConHog
05-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Give this to her and tell her I said enjoy!!

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00TBCtYPpjsWqD/Magnifying-Glass-S-5009-.jpg

I HATE you and am leaving if you don't apologize.

GOODBYE!!!!!

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 07:54 PM
I HATE you and am leaving if you don't apologize.

GOODBYE!!!!!

I will not stand for this violent type of talk. And I don't do cursing myself, so fuck off. I don't need your abuse. So stop telling me how to post. I knew I never should have come here. You all just want me to leave. That's it, gang up on me now. But I do love you all. But I'm still going to leave. Because I hate your guts.

Now it's goodbye for real.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello again, it's me!! :lol:

logroller
05-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Hello again, it's me!! :lol:
That sort of insolence won't be tolerated; perhaps a 24 hour ban will do you some good.

logroller
05-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Jim's been reinstated.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Jim's been reinstated.

Nope, the email went to my spam filter, so it doesn't count.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Continue to have fun. I'll be back when I'm able.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:19 PM
How the hell am I supposed to know what the rules are here? You should send out mail that goes directly to my inbox, bypassing my spam filter. And my friend watched you guys abuse me. I'm just passing along the info. Maybe if you actually wrote the rules somewhere I would know them. I think I'm gonna take a break. I'm not going to post with you for at least the next 8 seconds. Or sooner.

You guys just don't want me to have any rights. You don't care about my family. You are willing to give up your own so I can't have any. All I ever did was go out and buy skittles and an iced tea.

I love you. or me. I get confused.

Pssstttt..... WS - I hop you know we are just having fun, at your expense, but just fun. :lol:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Jim's been reinstated.

That's a record, according to the timestamps, I was banned for a mere 1 minute. You're a tolerant fellow. :thumb:

logroller
05-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Continue to have fun. I'll be back when I'm able.

We were having fun before, during and after; you're free to join in anytime.

logroller
05-14-2012, 09:28 PM
That's a record, according to the timestamps, I was banned for a mere 1 minute. You're a tolerant fellow. :thumb:

Would of been sooner but, you know, spam filters. I've heard about that being a problem with vbulletin. Maybe if the owner weren't so oppressive he'd update it:laugh:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Would of been sooner but, you know, spam filters. I've heard about that being a problem with vbulletin. Maybe if the owner weren't so oppressive he'd update it:laugh:

I'm no longer talking to you until you apologize for the owner comments. I won't just stand by idly while you commit crimes against me. Stalking fuck. :laugh:

logroller
05-14-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm no longer talking to you until you apologize for the owner comments. I won't just stand by idly while you commit crimes against me. Stalking fuck. :laugh:
This is about equal rights; I'm a trigger happy sexist bigot, and I'm entitled to stalk whomever. Its my right, all i want is to be able to stalk people like you can.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 10:01 PM
How the hell am I supposed to know what the rules are here? You should send out mail that goes directly to my inbox, bypassing my spam filter. And my friend watched you guys abuse me. I'm just passing along the info. Maybe if you actually wrote the rules somewhere I would know them. I think I'm gonna take a break. I'm not going to post with you for at least the next 8 seconds. Or sooner.

You guys just don't want me to have any rights. You don't care about my family. You are willing to give up your own so I can't have any. All I ever did was go out and buy skittles and an iced tea.

I love you. or me. I get confused.

Pssstttt..... WS - I hop you know we are just having fun, at your expense, but just fun. :lol:

I call BS, you have no friend.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 10:02 PM
This is about equal rights; I'm a trigger happy sexist bigot, and I'm entitled to stalk whomever. Its my right, all i want is to be able to stalk people like you can.

You have equal rights, you're able to stalk one person of the opposite sex, just as anyone else can.

I think that makes Jim fair game. :laugh2:

logroller
05-14-2012, 10:35 PM
You have equal rights, you're able to stalk one person of the opposite sex, just as anyone else can.

I think that makes Jim fair game. :laugh2:

Its not about sex; it's about being punished for who I choose to stalk. Why can't everybody here understand that? I'm leaving....

Ok. I'm back. Friends?:thumb:

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Have fun all of you, you're on a roll.

ConHog
05-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Have fun all of you, you're on a roll.

They call me butter

They call jim butt nugget. Lol

logroller
05-14-2012, 11:13 PM
This thread needs to go to the cage. It's been fun and all, but it has little to do with religion/ ethics.

Shadow
05-15-2012, 07:30 AM
This thread needs to go to the cage. It's been fun and all, but it has little to do with religion/ ethics.

This is pretty much how all of the threads WS gets involved in turn out though (since she came back after a break with a bee up her butt). You would have to start moving them ALL to the cage.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 08:25 AM
This is pretty much how all of the threads WS gets involved in turn out though (since she came back after a break with a bee up her butt). You would have to start moving them ALL to the cage.

How about you put me on ignore and leave me alone?

ConHog
05-15-2012, 09:29 AM
How about you put me on ignore and leave me alone?

Can't you just ignore some things? I mean seriously....

Sometimes you just gotta smile and let it go Dorothy; not everything requires a comment.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Can't you just ignore some things? I mean seriously....

Sometimes you just gotta smile and let it go Dorothy; not everything requires a comment.

Take your own advice. This comment of yours was unnecessary.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM

You tell Shadow to put you on ignore, then continue to get pissy with her and others who comment. Why don't YOU put others on ignore? Too hard?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:56 AM
You tell Shadow to put you on ignore, then continue to get pissy with her and others who comment. Why don't YOU put others on ignore? Too hard?

Get lost you fuckhead. You put me down for the same thing Shadow's doing to me. Commenting about me with a putdown when I'm not here to defend myself instead of challenging me openly when I'm here.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Get lost you fuckhead. You put me down for the same thing Shadow's doing to me. Commenting about me with a putdown when I'm not here to defend myself instead of challenging me openly when I'm here.

But I'm not crying victim 25x per day, nor is Shadow. I just laugh at the fucking cuckoo bird and move on.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:06 AM
But I'm not crying victim 25x per day, nor is Shadow. I just laugh at the fucking cuckoo bird and move on.

Get lost. How about REALLY ignoring me?

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Get lost. How about REALLY ignoring me?

I prefer to laugh at the joke.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:08 AM
I prefer to laugh at the joke.

I prefer you leave me alone, COMPLETELY.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:11 AM
I prefer you leave me alone, COMPLETELY.

So long as you keep being a fucking liar and putting words in peoples mouths and outright making shit up - you will get the SAME treatment in return. Don't like it? Don't want me to do it to you? Then fucking stop doing it, HYPOCRITE. You fucking whined for hours yesterday at a "false accusation" and here you are accusing people of saying shit left and right. You're a hypocritical liar.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:17 AM
So long as you keep being a fucking liar and putting words in peoples mouths and outright making shit up - you will get the SAME treatment in return. Don't like it? Don't want me to do it to you? Then fucking stop doing it, HYPOCRITE. You fucking whined for hours yesterday at a "false accusation" and here you are accusing people of saying shit left and right. You're a hypocritical liar.

Your dear friend, the kind and illustrious religious woman, Abbey, accused me of stalking her, and made a point to say she's het. As if I'd been chasing her sexually.

That gets a BIG PASS from you.

Now you're showing your true colors and posting pics of shit and telling people my wife and I spread shit for fun.

Very mature of you.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Buddha is a big fat fucking idiot.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:52 AM
The so-called "fat buddha" is actually a Taoist wealth deity, and does not represent the buddha. http://sanaakosirickylee.wordpress.com/2012/02/08/an-unknown-but-powerful-taoist-wealth-deity-called-liu-hai/

The Buddha achieved enlightenment after many austerities, including long periods of fasting. He was skinny.

Jim is showing how ridiculous he is today. Keep going. You're on a roll.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Wind Song hates anyone who isn't Buddhist. She also hates fat people.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:57 AM
By what measure can we state that Jesus or Buddha is smarter than the other? The question doesn't make much sense.

When we talk about Jesus, we know we are talking about the Jesus of the Bible, of the NT. God and man.

Buddha means more than the historical man, Shayamuni, it is a state of being that is attainable in this very life.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Jesus is MUCH smarter than Buddha, but then again, so am I.
Jesus would easily beat up Buddha, but then again, so could I. He's fat and out of shape.

Jesus wins, hands down. So do I.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:03 AM
It might be interesting to discuss what the nature of Jesus and Buddha are.

Abbey Marie
05-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Your dear friend, the kind and illustrious religious woman, Abbey, accused me of stalking her, and made a point to say she's het. As if I'd been chasing her sexually.

That gets a BIG PASS from you.

Now you're showing your true colors and posting pics of shit and telling people my wife and I spread shit for fun.

Very mature of you.

The more you point out my being Christian, the more I like it. Thanks!

And yes, I'm very happy to say that Jim and I are friends. A friendship borne out of years of posting together over two boards, humor, trust, and mutual respect. I don't expect you to understand any of these concepts, any more than you'd understand Sanskrit.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:55 AM
The more you point out my being Christian, the more I like it. Thanks!

And yes, I'm very happy to say that Jim and I are friends. A friendship borne out of years of posting together over two boards, humor, trust, and mutual respect. I don't expect you to understand any of these concepts, any more than you'd understand Sanskrit.

Good for you. You have friends here. Enjoy.

I don't. I have no friends here.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:01 PM

http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/boo_hoo-277x300.jpg

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:02 PM
http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/boo_hoo-277x300.jpg

That feels about right. The stuff I'm working on in therapy completely sucks. I feel like putting a blanket over my head and hiding for the rest of the day.

Maybe you could put me down for being abused as a child while you're at it. After all, it must have been my fault.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:06 PM
That feels about right. The stuff I'm working on in therapy completely sucks. I feel like putting a blanket over my head and hiding for the rest of the day.

Maybe you could put me down for being abused as a child while you're at it. After all, it must have been my fault.

Dorothy, I go to therapy too. I go once monthly, and only for a half hour session, but it's still therapy. I'm on 4 different medications as a result: Pristiq, Trileptal, Seroquel and Xanax. It sucks. But you will NEVER see me use it as some sort of excuse. I'm still responsible for my own actions and words.

Stop victimizing yourself and be positive instead of the consistent negativity.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Dorothy, I go to therapy too. I go once monthly, and only for a half hour session, but it's still therapy. I'm on 4 different medications as a result: Pristiq, Trileptal, Seroquel and Xanax. It sucks. But you will NEVER see me use it as some sort of excuse. I'm still responsible for my own actions and words.

Stop victimizing yourself and be positive instead of the consistent negativity.

Good for you.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Good for you.

Bitter because I can control myself and you can't? :lol:

Abbey Marie
05-15-2012, 12:10 PM

Here, read this synopsis of how you treated me, and maybe someday you will understand why the above statement is always going to be the truth for you, wherever you go:

I treated you fairly and was welcoming. I even took heat for defending you, from various people who already knew how you are.
We disagreed on topics like abortion, and you decided I was your enemy. At which point you went back into history and claimed to have read "all of my posts", to see how evil a Christian conservative woman I really am.
You pronounced it a real "eye-opener", and warned Jim that he should take a closer look at people like me.
I replied that it looks like I have a stalker. (who else would read over 11,000 of one person's posts, especially in one day? Not that I think for one second that you ever really did).
From there it went to hurling insults at me (like "slimy backstabber"- gotta love that one), and derogatory statements about my religion. How ugly for a Buddhist, btw.

Now I have officially spent way more time on you than you deserve.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Bitter because I can control myself and you can't? :lol:

I'm happy for you.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Here, read this synopsis of how you treated me, and maybe someday you will understand why the above statement is always going to be the truth for you, wherever you go:

I treated you fairly and was welcoming. I even took heat for defending you, from various people who already knew how you are.
We disagreed on topics like abortion, and you decided I was your enemy. At which point you went back into history and claimed to have read "all of my posts", to see how evil a Christian conservative woman I really am.
You pronounced it a real "eye-opener", and warned Jim that he should take a closer look at people like me.
I replied that it looks like I have a stalker. (who else would read over 11,000 of one person's posts, especially in one day? Not that I think for one second that you ever really did).
From there it went to hurling insults at me (like "slimy backstabber"- gotta love that one), and derogatory statements about my religion. How ugly for a Buddhist, btw.

Now I have officially spent way more time on you than you deserve.

I never thought of you as an enemy. I don't even think that of you now. I said that my eyes were opened the day I was banned because I read HOW right wing your posts are and how much criticism you had for me personally.

You accused me of stalking you and reminded me that you are het, as if I were sexually stalking you. You are unwilling to apologize for that.

I'm sorry for the things I said that hurt you. That was wrong of me.

Stop writing to me at all. You have decided to hate my guts and there is nothing I can do about that.

Goodbye.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 12:15 PM

Necessary? Necessary? Is it necessary that I drink my own urine?

No, but it's sterile, and I like the taste.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Goodbye.

Wing Nuts favorite word. Even though she uses it wrongly.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Wing Nuts favorite word. Even though she uses it wrongly.

Abbey just permanently blew me off. I said goodbye to her.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Abbey just permanently blew me off. I said goodbye to her.

Oh, well that's different then. I had not realized it was permanent. :rolleyes:

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh, well that's different then. I had not realized it was permanent. :rolleyes:

Go back and read her post. It is clear she doesn't find me worthy of any more of her time. EVER.