PDA

View Full Version : Female Breasts Are Bigger Than Ever, But Under Threat

jimnyc
05-07-2012, 12:34 PM
I know it's a serious topic in the long run, but a discussion can be fun at the same time.... (and add your own names if you like!)

Florence Williams gets right to the bosom of her new book in its first line, reeling off names for the most beloved part of the female anatomy: "Funbags. Boobsters. Chumawumbas. Dingle bobbers. Dairy pillows. Jellybonkers. Nim nums."

So begins William's humorous, but deadly serious treatise, "Breasts: A Natural and Unnatural History."

"We love breasts, yet we can't quite take them seriously," she writes. "We name them affectionately, but with a hint of insult. Breasts embarrass us. They're unpredictable. They're goofy. They can turn both babies and grown men into lunkheads."

Breasts feed us, nurture us and excite us. But the most versatile organ in the female body can also kill us. They are made up of fat and estrogen receptors -- so they "soak up pollution like a pair of soft sponges," she writes.

One in eight women will have breast cancer in her lifetime.

Williams, an award-winning science writer, investigates why breasts are assaulted equally by men and a rising number of chemicals in the environment.

She follows breasts through their natural life cycle from puberty to changes during pregnancy, breastfeeding and menopause. And she wonders about their psycho-sexual meaning, writing, "big breasts get a lot of attention."

Breasts are, indeed, bigger than ever, according to her research. The average-sized breast for an American woman is now a C cup and lingerie stories sell sizes from H to KK.

http://gma.yahoo.com/female-breasts-bigger-ever-under-threat-011608042--abc-news-health.html

ConHog
05-07-2012, 12:39 PM
This is actually a real concern.

Not to sound like a pervert, but have you seen the tits on some of these high school girls the last few years? And I'm not talking about big girls, I'm talking about skinny girls with huge tits. They were pretty rare when I was in school, but now...........

I blame it on growth hormones in chicken primarily. I mean when you eat a 5 lb chicken breast for dinner, you gotta wonder what you are really eating.

jimnyc
05-07-2012, 12:43 PM
This is actually a real concern.

Not to sound like a pervert, but have you seen the tits on some of these high school girls the last few years? And I'm not talking about big girls, I'm talking about skinny girls with huge tits. They were pretty rare when I was in school, but now...........

I blame it on growth hormones in chicken primarily. I mean when you eat a 5 lb chicken breast for dinner, you gotta wonder what you are really eating.

I live in a VERY small town with 2 high schools. I see the girls NON-STOP, and feel at times I should be jailed simply for looking! But yes, agreed, girls NEVER looked like this when I was in HS. But also, the way the dress adds to it, as girls never dressed like that 30 years ago. Trust me, I would remember! LOL

Abbey Marie
05-07-2012, 12:45 PM
** stays away from topic of women's mammary glands **

:laugh:

Oops, I've probably already said too much!

jimnyc
05-07-2012, 12:48 PM
I would use Darin's favorite line - TTIWWP - but I think that goes without saying!!

logroller
05-07-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm curious about this chicken hormone correlation to larger breast; specifically why hormone treated donkey meat hasn't caught on among men?

ConHog
05-07-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm curious about this chicken hormone correlation to larger breast; specifically why hormone treated donkey meat hasn't caught on among men?

LOL . Seriously though my wife would be mad if I were any bigger............... :dance:

logroller
05-07-2012, 01:32 PM
LOL . Seriously though my wife would be mad if I were any bigger............... :dance:
Seriously, nobody likes a braggart. Maybe if you put it in the right hole she'd sing a different tune.:poke:

ConHog
05-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Seriously, nobody likes a braggart. Maybe if you put it in the right hole she'd sing a different tune.:poke:

She has 3 and they are ALL the right one. :laugh2:

I'm going to pay for that one later so the least you fucks can do is rep me LOL

logroller
05-07-2012, 01:36 PM
She has 3 and they are ALL the right one. :laugh2:

I'm going to pay for that one later so the least you fucks can do is rep me LOL
Ironically, I need to spread it around. :lol:

Trigg
05-07-2012, 03:00 PM
10 posts and this thread is already in the gutter. Congrats guys, I think that's a new record

logroller
05-07-2012, 03:15 PM
10 posts and this thread is already in the gutter. Congrats guys, I think that's a new record

I had no idea we were keeping records...love me a competition.

4horsemenrule
05-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Newsflash*****************

Calvin Rickson, an engineer from Texas A&M University, has designed a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and stops nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

After a news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took Mr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him.

jimnyc
05-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Newsflash*****************

Calvin Rickson, an engineer from Texas A&M University, has designed a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and stops nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

After a news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took Mr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him.

Legitimate beating, IMO.

4horsemenrule
05-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Somehow I can see Jim as the "Gov"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm1Jyusyoqk