PDA

View Full Version : Poor Sonny (RIP), actually had to live with this woman

tailfins
05-08-2012, 09:07 AM
http://twitchy.com/2012/05/08/cher-doesnt-want-to-breathe-the-same-air-as-romney-and-his-racist-homophobic-women-hating-tea-bagger-masters/

jimnyc
05-08-2012, 10:00 AM
This woman has screws loose in her head and always has, as far back as I can remember, even when she was on TV with Sonny. She passed on the nuttiness and that's why her "it" couldn't decide what "it" wanted to be. Poor child.

SassyLady
05-08-2012, 12:30 PM
She's the left's Ted Nugent.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2012, 12:37 PM
I guess it sucks when all the plastic surgery in the world can't hide the fact that you are an aging has-been.

Gator Monroe
05-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Ted Nugent is the Middle Rights Ted Nugent:lol:

Noir
05-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I guess it sucks when all the plastic surgery in the world can't hide the fact that you are an aging has-been.

I wouldn't mind being an aging has-been some day, at least it means I've been.

Gator Monroe
05-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I would not mind hittin it ( But with a Condom):hitit:

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 03:35 PM
I wouldn't mind being an aging has-been some day, at least it means I've been.

But doubtful you would want to make national news for outlandish and vile comments, while having enough make-up on for 9 and enough plastic surgery for 20. She wants to remain "been" forever apparently. She's like that tanning lady of recent, who doesn't realize that she looks odd from tanning so much.

Noir
05-09-2012, 03:47 PM
But doubtful you would want to make national news for outlandish and vile comments, while having enough make-up on for 9 and enough plastic surgery for 20. She wants to remain "been" forever apparently. She's like that tanning lady of recent, who doesn't realize that she looks odd from tanning so much.

Yeah, doubtful but probable, atleast I'll of lived a colourful life if that's hiw it ends.

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Yeah, doubtful but probable, atleast I'll of lived a colourful life if that's hiw it ends.

I'd rather jump off the Empire State Building than end up looking like a circus clown and have my son cut off his frank n beans and become "another gender". :lol:

In theory, I agree though, "better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all". It's just that Cher is, ummm,, unique!

Abbey Marie
05-09-2012, 04:31 PM

If I can't be remembered for something good, I'd rather be forgotten.