PDA

View Full Version : Cold and flu medicines

Said1
05-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Has anyone had any bad experiences with cold and flue medicines, in particular Contac C cough, cold flu?

I took two yesterday moring and was in a semi-daze for over 24hrs? Nothing to severe, just really hazy and sleepy until a few hours ago.

Dilloduck
05-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Has anyone had any bad experiences with cold and flue medicines, in particular Contac C cough, cold flu?

I took two yesterday moring and was in a semi-daze for over 24hrs? Nothing to severe, just really hazy and sleepy until a few hours ago.

No---but do you feel well enough for us to make a few great jokes at your expense ? :laugh2:

Said1
05-21-2007, 09:09 PM
No---but do you feel well enough for us to make a few great jokes at your expense ? :laugh2:

No. Never well enough to be the butt of everyone's joke.

Noticing is another thing.

My head is like an echo chamber. I'm like way sicker than that kid who started a thread about being sick. Like totally. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
05-21-2007, 09:11 PM
No. Never well enough to be the butt of everyone's joke.

Noticing is another thing.

My head is like an echo chamber. I'm like way sicker than that kid who started a thread about being sick. Like totally. :laugh2:

Does it suck ? :laugh2:

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 11:39 PM

A lot of Cold and Flu medications make you drowsey even if they say they dont.

Mr. P
05-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Haven't taken a Contac for years..but I do remember the same sort of effect with it..
I tend to take 1/2 the recommended dose of any over the counter stuff until I see the results now, and seldom take anything unless I am really sick.