PDA

View Full Version : Censorship~ DP Style

Wind Song
05-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Start an "ignore this poster" campaign.

Neg rep the poster for the view the poster expresses.

Tell the poster he or she shouldn't post at all, UNLESS able to do so within the "culture" of the forum.

Pile ons work too.

darin
05-08-2012, 10:03 AM

Tell the poster he or she shouldn't post at all, UNLESS able to do so within the "culture" of the forum.

Pile ons work too.

How about manning-up for your opinion instead of playing the Victim card every time your logical fallacy is pointed out?

jimnyc
05-08-2012, 10:13 AM
How about when someone says: you THINK we are all ... and then you label someone or accuse them of saying something they never did. Then you go through a shitload of posts continuing to vilify said person for something they never did. Then you slowly revert to becoming the victim from something they never did. PERPETUAL VICTIM.

You can post whenever and wherever you wish, within the rules, so you aren't censored. If you make completely outlandish posts, or accuse people of things they never said, they have the right to give you negative reputation for that post. People TRY to befriend you, and give you advice on what might make you fit in better around here. You later take their friendly advice and accuse them of bullying you into how to post. "Pile ons" wouldn't be correct terminology. You make VERY stupid posts sometimes. When you do so, the people who recognize it as stupid will call you out on it. YOU see it as piling on, I see it as reasonable people calling you out when you do dumb things. Look at the reverse, if and when you make a great post, people here have went out of their way to "pile on" in a positive way to show you we like you and aren't the people you wish to label us as.

ConHog
05-08-2012, 11:36 AM

Pile ons work too.

Trying with you was a complete waste of time wasn't it... Yes Jim gave people the freedom to post "Ignore Windy " or whatever , so what. Doesn't mean the board was censoring you. Bet I could start a thread titled "Jim is a pussy" and it would stay up. Because freedom to post is freedom to post. Sad to see you never could understand that WIndy.

Dilloduck
05-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Censorship is for your own good. You will thank us someday.

Gator Monroe
05-08-2012, 02:12 PM
If you guys think about it Gators twaddle is taylor Made for descretionary use of censorship .:clap:

Anton Chigurh
05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
You have a problem with peer review? It's usually revered in certain circles, almost religiously so.

Mr. P
05-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Told ya'll she wouldn't leave, she'd just stick around an BITCH. :laugh:

PostmodernProphet
05-08-2012, 08:44 PM
i'm willing to stop ignoring her is she simply apologizes for calling me a fundamentalist....

Kathianne
05-08-2012, 08:46 PM
i'm willing to stop ignoring her is she simply apologizes for calling me a fundamentalist....

Are you not a fundamentalist? I thought you were.

DragonStryk72
05-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Trying with you was a complete waste of time wasn't it... Yes Jim gave people the freedom to post "Ignore Windy " or whatever , so what. Doesn't mean the board was censoring you. Bet I could start a thread titled "Jim is a pussy" and it would stay up. Because freedom to post is freedom to post. Sad to see you never could understand that WIndy.

lol, you did, and there was "Jim puts fags in his mouth"

DragonStryk72
05-08-2012, 08:57 PM

Actually, what she accused him of what being a supporter of the Taliban, for point of order, then would not in any way back down off of it.

ConHog
05-08-2012, 08:57 PM
lol, you did, and there was "Jim puts fags in his mouth"

Exactly my point. At the same token, did you read my interview with Jim? What a dick he was LOL, but oh well....

DragonStryk72
05-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Exactly my point. At the same token, did you read my interview with Jim? What a dick he was LOL, but oh well....

But again, that's the point. You have the freedom to call him that and the post doesn't get deleted or the thread closed, or some idiocy. You are free to post as you see fit, as long as you stay within the rules.

ConHog
05-08-2012, 09:02 PM
But again, that's the point. You have the freedom to call him that and the post doesn't get deleted or the thread closed, or some idiocy. You are free to post as you see fit, as long as you stay within the rules.

I've tried to tell her that. Shes from that piece of shit SCOW and yes they ban for no reason other than a mod gets mad or doesn't like you, but I've tried to tell her Jim doesn't roll like that.

DragonStryk72
05-08-2012, 09:07 PM
I've tried to tell her that. Shes from that piece of shit SCOW and yes they ban for no reason other than a mod gets mad or doesn't like you, but I've tried to tell her Jim doesn't roll like that.

Yeah, but CH, at a certain point, that excuse just stops being enough. We've all given her chances, and we've all gotten burned on it, by her.

PostmodernProphet
05-08-2012, 09:08 PM

lol....hardly....I'm a member of a mainstream denomination, in a congregation considered more liberal than average within that denomination.....

ConHog
05-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah, but CH, at a certain point, that excuse just stops being enough. We've all given her chances, and we've all gotten burned on it, by her.

I gave up on her the other night, she used her last chance with me, and no one including her can't say I didn't try. But at some point you have to help yourself, but she won't.

DragonStryk72
05-08-2012, 09:19 PM
I gave up on her the other night, she used her last chance with me, and no one including her can't say I didn't try. But at some point you have to help yourself, but she won't.

And that's what she just doesn't get, is that she could easily, and with out drama, turn this whole thing around.

Kathianne
05-08-2012, 09:24 PM
lol....hardly....I'm a member of a mainstream denomination, in a congregation considered more liberal than average within that denomination.....

Sorry, you come off way different or I'm way more liberal than I thought.

PostmodernProphet
05-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Sorry, you come off way different or I'm way more liberal than I thought.

or perhaps you're just assuming I said something instead of reading what I said.....

Kathianne
05-08-2012, 09:29 PM
or perhaps you're just assuming I said something instead of reading what I said.....

That could be, but unlikely. I'm fairly good at reading, bad at math.

Anton Chigurh
05-08-2012, 09:54 PM
I gave up on her the other night, she used her last chance with me, and no one including her can't say I didn't try. But at some point you have to help yourself, but she won't.:lol:

ConHog
05-08-2012, 09:58 PM
:lol:

As you a know a double negative is actually a positive, but the rarely seen TRIPLE negative is in fact a negative. :lol:

Shadow
05-08-2012, 10:04 PM

And she craves the negative attention from the people who treat her like shit over there (and goes back). No sympathy.

Anton Chigurh
05-08-2012, 10:09 PM
As you a know a double negative is actually a positive, but the rarely seen TRIPLE negative is in fact a negative. :lol:What do you think I'm laughing about?:laugh:

PostmodernProphet
05-09-2012, 06:35 AM
That could be, but unlikely. I'm fairly good at reading, bad at math.

then feel free to tell me what it is I've said that made you believe I was a fundamentalist.....is it because I'm against abortion?.....Catholics are against abortion and fundamentalists don't even acknowledge Catholics are Christians......

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 10:18 AM
PP--

Sorry for assuming you were a fundamentalist. I got that impression based on your views of anti-marriage equality and anti-choice.

There are some Christians in the US who hold extreme views that I think make them almost as bad as the Taliban. There is a church in Las Vegas who sponsored Martin Ssempa, the radical Christian who wrote the "kill gays" legislation for Uganda.

The fact that an American Christian church sends some emissaries to Africa for the sole purpose of "setting off a nuclear bomb worldwide on gays" makes me see red.

No excuses. Just the truth of how I get so mad about other peoples moralism taking away the rights of others.

wind

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 10:23 AM
And she craves the negative attention from the people who treat her like shit over there (and goes back). No sympathy.

I went to the old forums because I was locked out of this one for 24 hours. I'd much rather be here. I like the people and I see an opportunity to grow in love and acceptance by following the rules and culture of this forum.

I don't enjoy being treated like shit, nor do I crave negative attention.

I am in recovery from severe child abuse trauma, and I'm working on NOT re-enacting trauma in the present.

I had no choice when I was a child. I was forced to bond with an abusive foster parent, who tortured me physically, emotionally and psychologically. I was more or less held "captive" for years.

No excuses, just offering context for some of my behavior.

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 10:24 AM
And that's what she just doesn't get, is that she could easily, and with out drama, turn this whole thing around.

I would like to turn this whole thing around.

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 10:25 AM

I'm sorry you gave up on me. I haven't given up on myself. It's your choice. I don't have to read your posts or respond to them. Be at peace.

Thank you for inviting me here. This place means more to me than I realized.

PostmodernProphet
05-09-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm not against choice....I'm just against giving people a choice to kill their children....that actually has nothing to do with religion....it is because I have two adopted children who are alive because their birth mothers made a sacrifice of nine months of their lives so I could have children....I could not honor their actions if I did not oppose abortion.....

as for gay marriage, I could care less if two men live together or screw each other, that's their choice.....however I object to the government telling me what I will or will not consider normal....

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Censorship is for your own good. You will thank us someday.

I'm thanking you all today.

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 10:27 AM
How about when someone says: you THINK we are all ... and then you label someone or accuse them of saying something they never did. Then you go through a shitload of posts continuing to vilify said person for something they never did. Then you slowly revert to becoming the victim from something they never did. PERPETUAL VICTIM.

You can post whenever and wherever you wish, within the rules, so you aren't censored. If you make completely outlandish posts, or accuse people of things they never said, they have the right to give you negative reputation for that post. People TRY to befriend you, and give you advice on what might make you fit in better around here. You later take their friendly advice and accuse them of bullying you into how to post. "Pile ons" wouldn't be correct terminology. You make VERY stupid posts sometimes. When you do so, the people who recognize it as stupid will call you out on it. YOU see it as piling on, I see it as reasonable people calling you out when you do dumb things. Look at the reverse, if and when you make a great post, people here have went out of their way to "pile on" in a positive way to show you we like you and aren't the people you wish to label us as.

Fair enough.

ConHog
05-09-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm sorry you gave up on me. I haven't given up on myself. It's your choice. I don't have to read your posts or respond to them. Be at peace.

Thank you for inviting me here. This place means more to me than I realized.

See, if you'd post more like this ^^^ everyone would be happier.

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Probably the post that I was most hurt by was Sassy's. I felt as though she was more or less telling me, that if I could NOT post the way she wanted me to on EVERY post that I wasn't welcome to post at all.

Sassy also has said that she thinks I take up too much space on this forum and that I "suck the air out of the room". That is pretty hurtful. I'm not that way in real life.

This is it for me today. I'm not going to post on the main forum for awhile. I'm just going to read other people's posts.

ConHog
05-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Probably the post that I was most hurt by was Sassy's. I felt as though she was more or less telling me, that if I could NOT post the way she wanted me to on EVERY post that I wasn't welcome to post at all.

Sassy also has said that she thinks I take up too much space on this forum and that I "suck the air out of the room". That is pretty hurtful. I'm not that way in real life.

This is it for me today. I'm not going to post on the main forum for awhile. I'm just going to read other people's posts.

That's a good idea Dorothy. Just lay of the politics for a bit, post your jokes and your songs, it makes you more likeable and let's you collect yourself for a bit.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2012, 01:15 PM
That's a good idea Dorothy. Just lay of the politics for a bit, post your jokes and your songs, it makes you more likeable and let's you collect yourself for a bit.

Didn't happen.

Gator Monroe
05-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Was there a Toto ???:link:

ConHog
05-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Didn't happen.

I see that, she can't help herself I guess.

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
I see that, she can't help herself I guess.

"The scorpion and the frog"

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 03:57 PM

Pile ons work too.
What is this in reference to?

Is there something wrong with being a fundamentalist?

then feel free to tell me what it is I've said that made you believe I was a fundamentalist.....is it because I'm against abortion?.....Catholics are against abortion and fundamentalists don't even acknowledge Catholics are Christians......
Not true...there are fundamentalists in all denominations...including Catholic.

I went to the old forums because I was locked out of this one for 24 hours. I'd much rather be here. I like the people and I see an opportunity to grow in love and acceptance by following the rules and culture of this forum.

I don't enjoy being treated like shit, nor do I crave negative attention.

I am in recovery from severe child abuse trauma, and I'm working on NOT re-enacting trauma in the present.

I had no choice when I was a child. I was forced to bond with an abusive foster parent, who tortured me physically, emotionally and psychologically. I was more or less held "captive" for years.

No excuses, just offering context for some of my behavior.
You are not required and it is not recommended that you give this kind of personal information on a forum such as this. Please understand you have my full understanding and sympathy but these people aren't interested in this kind of information as 'reasoning'...JMHO

See, if you'd post more like this ^^^ everyone would be happier.
Why is your happiness so important that it over rides another persons posts that you find challenging?

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 04:11 PM
You are not required and it is not recommended that you give this kind of personal information on a forum such as this. Please understand you have my full understanding and sympathy but these people aren't interested in this kind of information as 'reasoning'...JMHO

And you know what we are and are not interested in? How do you know this?

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 04:21 PM
And you know what we are and are not interested in? How do you know this?
I know from experience that forums such as this that have an identified 'liberal' scapegoat and don't give a damn about that 'liberal' one way or another other than to provide 'hits' for the foum.

From what I've observed here, Windsong is in fact the 'identified' victim...that everyone is allowed if not encouraged to pile onto.

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 04:25 PM
I know from experience that forums such as this that have an identified 'liberal' scapegoat and don't give a damn about that 'liberal' one way or another other than to provide 'hits' for the foum.

From what I've observed here, Windsong is in fact the 'identified' victim...that everyone is allowed if not encouraged to pile onto.

Interesting. Maybe Dorothy will post when she sees your reply - and she can tell everyone herself who she has communicated with in private, and who are not liberals, and who have discussed things with her and befriended her. She's been here for like 5-6 months, she hardly needs the advice of someone who just got here - and who immediately runs to the area where the fighting is preferred.

Your observations are weak, like your posts thus far. Try contributing to the community instead of coming here looking for trouble.

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Interesting. Maybe Dorothy will post when she sees your reply - and she can tell everyone herself who she has communicated with in private, and who are not liberals, and who have discussed things with her and befriended her. She's been here for like 5-6 months, she hardly needs the advice of someone who just got here - and who immediately runs to the area where the fighting is preferred.

Your observations are weak, like your posts thus far. Try contributing to the community instead of coming here looking for trouble.
I posted my views...hardly advice, but enjoy.

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 04:30 PM
I posted my views...hardly advice, but enjoy.

Telling someone what they should NOT post isn't a "view". And I am enjoying the new troll thus far, thanks!

ConHog
05-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Why is your happiness so important that it over rides another persons posts that you find challenging?

Do what Junior?

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Telling someone what they should NOT post isn't a "view". And I am enjoying the new troll thus far, thanks!
Just because that's what you got out of my post doesn't mean that has anything to do with what I posted...fail...

ConHog
05-09-2012, 04:36 PM

Really?

Here's the fact about Dorothy.

There are a few here who just don't like her and are always on her ass, there are a few who want her here and defend her when deserved, but also get onto her when needed, and then there is the majority of the board who don't address her at all.

IOW she's treated just the same as every other poster here, but most people. She herself has a hard time realizing this.

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Just because that's what you got out of my post doesn't mean that has anything to do with what I posted...fail...

Sure, another typical left wing excuse to backpeddle. You're a troll who won't be around long, and WS would be wise to ignore someone coming here solely to instigate trouble.

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Really?

Here's the fact about Dorothy.

There are a few here who just don't like her and are always on her ass, there are a few who want her here and defend her when deserved, but also get onto her when needed, and then there is the majority of the board who don't address her at all.

IOW she's treated just the same as every other poster here, but most people. She herself has a hard time realizing this.
Yes and I'd accept this if she were privy to the same rules as everyone else...but I think she isn't...it seems to me that she is the convenient 'liberal' (whether she is or not) whipping boy and used to bounce all the usual bullshit off of. Finger pointing and all...what if you had to explain in depth why you say the things you do? I'd think that things here would grind to a halt.

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Sure, another typical left wing excuse to backpeddle. You're a troll who won't be around long, and WS would be wise to ignore someone coming here solely to instigate trouble.
Back it up...

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Yes and I'd accept this if she were privy to the same rules as everyone else...but I think she isn't...it seems to me that she is the convenient 'liberal' (whether she is or not) whipping boy and used to bounce all the usual bullshit off of. Finger pointing and all...what if you had to explain in depth why you say the things you do? I'd think that things here would grind to a halt.

Wrong

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Back it up...

Yeah, don't think so, I don't take orders from newbies, trolls & idiots. You get the trifecta treatment.

ConHog
05-09-2012, 04:53 PM

Wanna know a bit of secret about DP? The most made fun of and ridiculed poster here, currently on self imposed hiatus, is a conservative. He is totally insane, and just about universally made fun of.

And we're fine with liberals , sane liberals. If they are hot like our very own Gabby even better.

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Wrong

Of course...and no back up...

ConHog
05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Back it up...

What exactly is he supposed to back up there? His opinion?

Yeah Jim, PROVE that's your opinion............................... LOL

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Yeah, don't think so, I don't take orders from newbies, trolls & idiots. You get the trifecta treatment.
Of course you don't..because you can't is more like it..or you're too lazy to.

keyser soze
05-09-2012, 04:56 PM
What exactly is he supposed to back up there? His opinion?

Yeah Jim, PROVE that's your opinion............................... LOL
That seems to be the meme around here...say any nonsensical thing but demand the opposition back it up...

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Of course you don't..because you can't is more like it..or you're too lazy to.

Yeah, chalk it up to laziness, works for me.

ConHog
05-09-2012, 04:59 PM
That seems to be the meme around here...say any nonsensical thing but demand the opposition back it up...

Please post a link to anyone demanding someone prove their opinion is their opinion. I will join you in laughter.

Gator Monroe
05-09-2012, 05:48 PM
:link:
Please post a link to anyone demanding someone prove their opinion is their opinion. I will join you in laughter.

:link:

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 06:34 PM

What I'd like to do differently by being a member here is be the same person I am in real life. I got into some bad habits at other forums. 24 hours checking the old places out is unbelievable.

There's actually a rumor going around on one of those wacko sites that I recently sacrificed my dog to Satan!

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 07:19 PM
What I'd like to do differently by being a member here is be the same person I am in real life. I got into some bad habits at other forums. 24 hours checking the old places out is unbelievable.

There's actually a rumor going around on one of those wacko sites that I recently sacrificed my dog to Satan!

Homer Simpson has you beat, he sold his soul to the devil for a doughnut!

ConHog
05-09-2012, 07:38 PM

Dorothy, Keyster Soze is NOT your friend here..............

PostmodernProphet
05-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Not true...there are fundamentalists in all denominations...including Catholic.

fine.....and there are fundamentalist atheists and fundamentalist communists.........but that has nothing to do with what WS called me....

ConHog
05-09-2012, 11:05 PM
fine.....and there are fundamentalist atheists and fundamentalist communists.........but that has nothing to do with what WS called me....

Shouldnt you be out planning a homicide bombing fundie?

Lol

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Dorothy, Keyster Soze is NOT your friend here..............

Aaron--

Says who?

I befriended KS when he first started posting here because he's a liberal and we need more of them here. Keep in mind that I've initiated every "friend" status on this board, even YOU.

You're my trusted friend. We've gone in and out of blasting each other and survived. One could say we have a more "matured' connection.

KS will settle out or crash and burn.

Let's see what happens.

ConHog
05-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Aaron--

Says who?

I befriended him when he first started posting here because he's a liberal and we need more of them here. Keep in mind that I've initiated every "friend" status on this board.

You're my trusted friend. We've gone in and out of blasting each other and survived. One could say we have a more "matured' connection.

KS will settle out or crash and burn.

Let's see what happens.

Who gave ypu permission to use my first name?

Lol

And really? You're a persons friend automatically if they are liberal?

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Who gave ypu permission to use my first name?

Lol

And really? You're a persons friend automatically if they are liberal?

I need all the friends I can get. You may have noticed I'm kind of a minority around here in several ways. I've had the whole forum dump on me at once.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Back to ground zero. One way of censorship is to ad hominem attack the opposition. Do it as a team.

darin
05-10-2012, 01:44 PM
I need all the friends I can get. You may have noticed I'm kind of a minority around here in several ways. I've had the whole forum dump on me at once.

Maybe the problem is you? Maybe if you weren't sorta bi-polar in your posting? I do that; so I recognize it. Maybe if you tried harder to use real, honest logic?

You seem to consider those who don't share - wrong word...those who don't EMBRACE your opinion as 'valid' somehow those folks are dumping on you, or are against you?

I think you know its bullshit; your victim-playing.

ConHog
05-10-2012, 03:07 PM

Maybe the problem is you? Maybe if you weren't sorta bi-polar in your posting? I do that; so I recognize it. Maybe if you tried harder to use real, honest logic?

You seem to consider those who don't share - wrong word...those who don't EMBRACE your opinion as 'valid' somehow those folks are dumping on you, or are against you?

I think you know its bullshit; your victim-playing.

I used to think she knew it to, but I honestly think she doesn't . I'm not saying it's an excuse, I'm merely saying I honestly think that she believes it's personal every time.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 03:19 PM
I used to think she knew it to, but I honestly think she doesn't . I'm not saying it's an excuse, I'm merely saying I honestly think that she believes it's personal every time.

Is that your way of saying she is batshit crazy at times? :coffee:

Abbey Marie
05-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Anyone else see the absurdity of claiming censorship on a board that lets you claim censorship? :cool:

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Anyone else see the absurdity of claiming censorship on a board that lets you claim censorship? :cool:

Another thing that makes you go hmmmmmmmm.....

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 03:57 PM

I'm not sure what you're saying here.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 04:01 PM

I believe he's saying you're a bit fucking cuckoo at times and don't realize the error of your ways.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 04:02 PM
I'll take my answer from CH. He's the one I asked.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 04:10 PM
I'll take my answer from CH. He's the one I asked.

And yet I'll still answer, less than the politically correct ways others will answer. He's pointing out that you can't control yourself. He's saying you take everything "personally" because you can't help yourself, that you truly believe that to be the case. He may not say it, but he's implying you are One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 04:17 PM
It's funny. You object when I say you all think alike, and then you turn around and answer other people's questions for them.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Jack Nicholson would be proud! :laugh:

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Jack Nicholson would be proud! :laugh:

He'd be proud of you too. Coming after "queers" with a hatchet. Here's Johnny!

This kidding around stuff is getting out there. I trust you didn't mean you wanted to kill me by sending me to Iran.

ConHog
05-10-2012, 05:03 PM

I believe he's saying you're a bit fucking cuckoo at times and don't realize the error of your ways.

Essentially. Yes. I mean Dorothy you even admit it. So yes, even though I get frustrated as hell with you, I think you can't help it. I think all of our talking to you is wasted effort because you sometimes seem to just forget everything that has been said to you. You go from "Love Poem to DP" to "I hate all of you motherfuckers" at the turn of a hat.

Sad.

ConHog
05-10-2012, 05:04 PM
And yet I'll still answer, less than the politically correct ways others will answer. He's pointing out that you can't control yourself. He's saying you take everything "personally" because you can't help yourself, that you truly believe that to be the case. He may not say it, but he's implying you are One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

You've known me long enough that you should know that I WILL say what I think LOL

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Essentially. Yes. I mean Dorothy you even admit it. So yes, even though I get frustrated as hell with you, I think you can't help it. I think all of our talking to you is wasted effort because you sometimes seem to just forget everything that has been said to you. You go from "Love Poem to DP" to "I hate all of you motherfuckers" at the turn of a hat.

Sad.

It's not "sad". It is what it is. If you go back and trace what happened today you'll see I started out fine and dmp decided to let me have it for no reason. That set me off.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 05:17 PM
It's not "sad". It is what it is. If you go back and trace what happened today you'll see I started out fine and dmp decided to let me have it for no reason. That set me off.

Well, it all makes sense then. You didn't like how DMP posted to you, so turn around and blast every other member for it. And then blame everything on them too.

If not sad, then laughable?

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Well, it all makes sense then. You didn't like how DMP posted to you, so turn around and blast every other member for it. And then blame everything on them too.

If not sad, then laughable?

I didn't "blast every member for it." I blasted you. You give as good as you get. When that wasn't enough, you took it up a notch to veiled threats.

Trigg
05-10-2012, 05:33 PM

every person on this board has come across someone who just annoys the hell out of them.

Most reasonable people will ignor that person and continue to interact with others or simply avoid threads that they know EVERYONE will disagree with them on.

For instance I avoid threads that have to do with gun control. I know everyone including my hubby disagrees with me and I am not going to convince them I'm right, so I avoid those threads.

I come on here because generally I'll learn something or read something that I might have missed on my own. I think MOST of the people here are nice and if we met, we'd get along.

Life is to short to spend my time on a board getting beat up on every day, so if I didn't feel welcome, I wouldn't stay. That's just me.

ConHog
05-10-2012, 05:34 PM

Dorothy, I've told you this before. How YOU react to Darin, or anyone else, blasting you is on YOU.

As an aside, have you ever considered that maybe other people come on here in bad moods once in awhile to? I mean from what I know Darin seems like a good guy; maybe he just had a bad morning and over reacted to you and you could have and should have just let it go; and isn't that exactly what I say when they are piling on you? For God's sakes just let some things go.

He reacts, you over react, he's going to retaliate Dorothy. it's what we all do.

You have to be willing to let things go once in awhile to.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Dorothy, I've told you this before. How YOU react to Darin, or anyone else, blasting you is on YOU.

As an aside, have you ever considered that maybe other people come on here in bad moods once in awhile to? I mean from what I know Darin seems like a good guy; maybe he just had a bad morning and over reacted to you and you could have and should have just let it go; and isn't that exactly what I say when they are piling on you? For God's sakes just let some things go.

He reacts, you over react, he's going to retaliate Dorothy. it's what we all do.

You have to be willing to let things go once in awhile to.

I'd like to get to that point. I'd like to be able to pull back and stop posting when I'm triggered. It's very hard for me to do that.
I experienced his criticism this morning like arrows shooting into me right after I'd opened up and gotten all mushy.

:thumb:

ConHog
05-10-2012, 05:50 PM
I'd like to get to that point. I'd like to be able to pull back and stop posting when I'm triggered. It's very hard for me to do that.
I experienced his criticism this morning like arrows shooting into me right after I'd opened up and gotten all mushy.

You didn't acknowledge my question. Do you recognize that just as you do, others get on here when they really shouldn't and end up posting things they shouldn't?

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 05:58 PM
I didn't "blast every member for it." I blasted you. You give as good as you get. When that wasn't enough, you took it up a notch to veiled threats.

There was no "veiled threat" you fucking twit. I don't even truly know who you are, so how could I threaten you? I made a joke about sending gays to a foreign land, where they are not welcome. You claim that is a threat, or a veiled threat. I say it's more proof that you are nuts.

ConHog
05-10-2012, 06:00 PM
There was no "veiled threat" you fucking twit. I don't even truly know who you are, so how could I threaten you? I made a joke about sending gays to a foreign land, where they are not welcome. You claim that is a threat, or a veiled threat. I say it's more proof that you are nuts.

She should have been around when a certain drunk was threatening to punch people's teeth down their throat and stomp on their entrails. Now THOSE were threats LOL.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 06:03 PM

I think you "joke" when you don't own that you're angry. When you know someone is pissed off at you, that kind of humor isn't funny.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 06:04 PM
You didn't acknowledge my question. Do you recognize that just as you do, others get on here when they really shouldn't and end up posting things they shouldn't?

Yes, and I recognize that dmp eventually apologized. That was decent of him. It was a bit too late for me. His arrows went right in to my heart.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I think you "joke" when you don't own that you're angry. When you know someone is pissed off at you, that kind of humor isn't funny.

Then don't laugh.

Kathianne
05-10-2012, 06:06 PM

I'm sincerely hoping he didn't cause you to have to go to ER. I was so sorry to find that over a month later, that my post had done such to you.

Kathianne
05-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Yes, and I recognize that dmp eventually apologized. That was decent of him. It was a bit too late for me. His arrows went right in to my heart.

and that is on him or you? That's what you're failing to comprehend.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 06:10 PM
and that is on him or you? That's what you're failing to comprehend.

Both.
Please don't start with me, kathianne. I'm not in the mood.

Kathianne
05-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Both.
Please don't start with me, kathianne. I'm not in the mood.

I'm never in 'the mood' yet here you are. Same in reverse I take it.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 06:23 PM

ConHog
05-10-2012, 06:26 PM

That WOULD explain why you're always so cranky.............

BAZINGA!!

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 06:45 PM
I'm tired. I'm gonna take a few days off.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm tired. I'm gonna take a few days off.

See you in a few minutes! :coffee:

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 06:53 PM
See you in a few minutes! :coffee:

Nope. As soon as my wife comes home I'm signing off for the weekend.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Nope. As soon as my wife comes home I'm signing off for the weekend.

I'm feeling neglected already. Not even a love letter?

Mr. P
05-10-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm feeling neglected already. Not even a love letter?

watch the logs..LOL