PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina bans same sex marriage

Pages : 1 [2]

tailfins
05-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Jim is unable to fathom that gay and lesbian families raise healthy and happy children.

People need to be raised to relate to both male and female. If one is missing, there is a deficiency. It's wrong and fully misandrist to regard men as dispensable.

Shadow
05-13-2012, 06:06 PM
People need to be raised to relate to both male and female. If one is missing, there is a deficiency. It's wrong and fully misandrist to regard men as dispensable.

Especially when the others hold extreme man hating views. It's not healthy.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Stop telling me what I do and don't do and what I believe and don't. That's what you CHOOSE to read into my words. I already stated that I know that kids can perhaps thrive in a family where the parents were homosexual. You outright ignore that part and make up your own words. Please stop doing that and deal with what I actually do post.

I'm glad you think that way.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Especially when the others hold extreme man hating views. It's not healthy.

It's not healthy to lie, Shadow. I don't hate men.

Shadow
05-13-2012, 06:14 PM
It's not healthy to lie, Shadow. I don't hate men.

Sure you do...you can't even discuss the male perspective without flying off the rails.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Sure you do...you can't even discuss the male perspective without flying off the rails.

No, I don't hate men. Not even a little. I just don't fuck men.

Shadow
05-13-2012, 06:24 PM
No, I don't men. Not even a little.

:bsflag: Your actions on the subject speak louder than your words.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 08:26 PM
:bsflag: Your actions on the subject speak louder than your words.

You've never met a true feminist. Man hating isn't what it's about. It's woman loving. I doubt you know the difference.

I am free.

tailfins
05-13-2012, 08:50 PM
You've never met a true feminist. Man hating isn't what it's about. It's woman loving. I doubt you know the difference.

I am free.

Men seem pretty dispensable in your posts. I don't see you discussing much about how men are indispensable in our society. Sometimes what someone doesn't say tells you as much as what they do say.

Wind Song
05-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Men seem pretty dispensable in your posts. I don't see you discussing much about how men are indispensable in our society. Sometimes what someone doesn't say tells you as much as what they do say.

What would you like me to do? Praise men in every post?

We are interdependent, all of us human beings. Men are only dispensable to me, sexually.

logroller
05-13-2012, 09:15 PM

I am free.
Have you ever heard to truly hate something you must first have your love scorned? I think there's some truth to that.

Shadow
05-13-2012, 10:51 PM

I am free.

Sure I have. There are several different layers of feminism though. And you are definately a 'radical feminist'...probably even 'separatist'. Evidenced by the way you always disparage the men on this board and poo poo their relationships with their spouses. Call them rapists...abusers...terrorists etc...

I think you are the one that doesn't know about true feminism... either that,or you are just not being honest about your views.

SassyLady
05-14-2012, 02:16 AM

I am free.

Since when does a feminist have to be a lesbian? When did feminism become about loving women?

Fighting for equal rights is not about hating men and loving women.

logroller
05-14-2012, 03:16 AM
Since when does a feminist have to be a lesbian? When did feminism become about loving women?

That reminds me of a joke...You know lesbianism was invented? So feminists wouldn't reproduce.

tailfins
05-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Have you ever heard to truly hate something you must first have your love scorned? I think there's some truth to that.

My mom hated Germans because they killed her brother AFTER the surrender in 1945. I don't think she ever knew any Germans, but hated them just the same.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:24 AM

I don't hate men. I've never been scorned by a man.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:26 AM

I never said a feminist has to be a lesbian. I don't hate men.

tailfins
05-14-2012, 09:38 AM
I never said a feminist has to be a lesbian. I don't hate men.

You might want to take a really good look at that. What would you say to someone concerned that you wouldn't give males in a domestic abuse / divorce situation a fair shake if you ever worked as a social worker?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:44 AM
You might want to take a really good look at that. What would you say to someone concerned that you wouldn't give males in a domestic abuse / divorce situation a fair shake if you ever worked as a social worker?

I've had male dv victims and I've treated them just as well as I've treated the women and children. One of my male DV clients had a serious scar on his face from his wife throwing a glass ashtray in his face while he was sleeping.

Our agency doesn't serve "co-combatants". We serve victims, female and male. Most of the victims are women and children.

You presume that because I'm a feminist and a lesbian that I hate men. That's a stereotype and not true for me. I don't hate men. I just don't sleep with them.

logroller
05-14-2012, 12:31 PM

I am free.
It's called duplicity.

I don't hate men.

I don't hate men.
Like when someone says they're for traditional marriage; they're really anti-gay right?.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:11 PM
It's called duplicity.

Like when someone says they're for traditional marriage; they're really anti-gay right?.

I don't hate men. Period. Some people who oppose marriage equality are NOT anti-gay and others are. Most of the members of this board are against marriage equality.

That's not exactly "gay friendly" either.

logroller
05-14-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't hate men. Period. Some people who oppose marriage equality are NOT anti-gay and others are. Most of the members of this board are against marriage equality.

That's not exactly "gay friendly" either.
Youve grown during your stay here I've noticed. Sure you wont reconsider leaving?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Youve grown during your stay here I've noticed. Sure you wont reconsider leaving?

If Abbey apologizes for accusing me of sexually stalking her, I'll reconsider. Otherwise, no. I'm done.

tailfins
05-14-2012, 03:26 PM
If Abbey apologizes for accusing me of sexually stalking her, I'll reconsider. Otherwise, no. I'm done.

Why do you even care what someone posts on a message board?

ConHog
05-14-2012, 03:28 PM

If you link to where she said you were SEXUALLY stalking her, I will personally spank her. :coffee:

now THAT is what I call a win win for me.

logroller
05-14-2012, 03:37 PM
If you link to where she said you were SEXUALLY stalking her, I will personally spank her. :coffee:

now THAT is what I call a win win for me.

Ooh, looks like I have a stalker. Sorry, Wind, I'm strictly hetero.

Anyway, since you devoted so much of your time to read my words of wisdom, I can only hope that you picked up some more Conservative, e.g., logical, viewpoints by absorption.

Ooh ooh, and spank me too. And don't tell me because I'm a dude, no go-- equal rights now..even for stalkers; just saying.:thumb:

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:41 PM
I've tried to get the point across and no one here understands. I'm done. I'm sick to death of being picked on for being a lesbian. Get over it. I don't hate men and I don't stalk straight women on forums.

I'm happily married.

fj1200
05-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I've tried to get the point across and no one here understands.

They understand, they just have a difference of opinion. Shocking I say.

I'm done. I'm sick to death of being picked on for being a lesbian. Get over it. I don't hate men and I don't stalk straight women on forums.

I'm happily married.

Be done or don't be, just don't announce it 10 times in 20 different threads.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 03:45 PM
I've tried to get the point across and no one here understands. I'm done. I'm sick to death of being picked on for being a lesbian. Get over it. I don't hate men and I don't stalk straight women on forums.

I'm happily married.

Adios then!

And you're not married, you haven't been married for 27 years as you claim - and you will NEVER force ANYONE to accept you. God damn, you're a broken record.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Adios then!

And you're not married, you haven't been married for 27 years as you claim - and you will NEVER force ANYONE to accept you. God damn, you're a broken record.

I've lived a married life for 27 years. If civil marriage law was fair, I would have been legally married all this time.

I don't care about your acceptance or anyone elses. I only want the legal rights and priveleges that every het like you has.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Seriously, now it's spilled over into this thread?

We all need to quit enabling this behavior; me included.

fj1200
05-14-2012, 03:55 PM
I...

Sooooo... not gone then? :rolleyes:

Abbey is right, F'in ridiculous.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Seriously, now it's spilled over into this thread?

We all need to quit enabling this behavior; me included.

Shut up bitch. Call me out or shut the fuck up. Don't talk about me in the third person you shithead. And dont' LIE and make false accusations.

logroller
05-14-2012, 03:58 PM

I'm happily married.

What point is that; we're wrong, you're right? You've failed to accept the same with grace; why should I be any different?

Per the apology demand. I demanded the same from you; you did so but later discounted it as being done under duress. Abbey was clearly teasing you; everyone here knew she wasn't serious, or thought you were going out on your wife or whatever. That's not at all what anyone thought...except you I guess.

I understand the marriage rights things is important to you; obsessively so IMHO. You really need to lighten up, people here disagree, a lot; for many here, myself included, that's actually why we're here. You think Abbey hasn't ever jumped my ass; or Sassy, or kathianne or COnhog....you get my point, we disagree, it gets heated, we may even take a few cheap shots, but we know its just debate. We try to discount the other person's statements. If you don't like that, then leave, I understand you have some serious issues with abusive behavior, and if this site is too much for you, then go. But most here actually enjoy having our limits pushed beyond what is comfortable.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Sooooo... not gone then? :rolleyes:

Abbey is right, F'in ridiculous.

I'm giving that homophobic fucking bitch a chance to have it out with me once and for good.

logroller
05-14-2012, 04:00 PM
shut up bitch. Call me out or shut the fuck up. Don't talk about me in the third person you shithead. And dont' lie and make false accusations.

catfight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of the cage I'd like to refer this to Ultimate Surrender (http://www.ultimatesurrender.com/site/?c=1).

cadet
05-14-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm giving that homophobic fucking bitch a chance to have it out with me once and for good.

mighty big fighting words online.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:06 PM
I've lived a married life for 27 years. If civil marriage law was fair, I would have been legally married all this time.

I don't care about your acceptance or anyone elses. I only want the legal rights and priveleges that every het like you has.

It's impossible for you to have been married to someone of the same sex for 27 years. If it makes you feel better to think so, then fine.

32 states to NONE are ensuring homosexuals don't get "marriage", and that will only increase.

Deal.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Shut up bitch. Call me out or shut the fuck up. Don't talk about me in the third person you shithead. And dont' LIE and make false accusations.

Will you tie me up, whip me and speak dirty to me like this? :lol:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:08 PM

She doesn't fear you.

And there's a damn good reason that my spell check keeps trying to correct that word - it's made up, doesn't exist, and is nothing more than a tool. And the more that moronic people call others this every single time they dare disagree with them, the more the word gets diminished.

logroller
05-14-2012, 04:10 PM
bump

catfight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of the cage I'd like to refer this to Ultimate Surrender (http://www.ultimatesurrender.com/site/?c=1).

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Abbey doesn't have the common decency to apologize to me. I give up.

Say bye to Peach for me.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:12 PM
She doesn't fear you.

And there's a damn good reason that my spell check keeps trying to correct that word - it's made up, doesn't exist, and is nothing more than a tool. And the more that moronic people call others this every single time they dare disagree with them, the more the word gets diminished.

She used my sexuality against me by accusing me of stalking her while pointing out she's a het. I'm sick of it.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:14 PM

Say bye to Peach for me.

We chased all the other liberals away, you'll have to tell her yourself! :lol:

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:15 PM

Say bye to Peach for me.

Based on past history, and things you have said to me - I believe you owe me a truckload of apologies. If you don't do so, within the next 5 minutes, I am leaving and I will go punch my neighbors dog.

tailfins
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
She used my sexuality against me by accusing me of stalking her while pointing out she's a het. I'm sick of it.

Learn to tune it out or ridicule it. You're like a coyote licking a knife seeded with animal blood and keeps licking until it bleeds to death. Indifference: Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Based on past history, and things you have said to me - I believe you owe me a truckload of apologies. If you don't do so, within the next 5 minutes, I am leaving and I will go punch my neighbors dog.

That response would fit only if the neighbor's dog is an angry Pit Bull.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Sorry folks, I'm afraid I don't have the training to deal with this level of mental instability.
So I'll have to let Windy continue to come up with more and more vile ways to get all that hate out of her system at my expense.

:salute:

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Learn to tune it out or ridicule it. You're like a coyote licking a knife seeded with animal blood and keeps licking until it bleeds to death. Indifference: Learn it. Live it. Love it.

If I can't be my honest self there is no point in being here.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:19 PM

Nope, it's a Shitzhu, and I'll beat that 6 inch little bastard and it'll all be Wing Nut's fault for mistreating me!

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Sorry folks, I'm afraid I don't have the training to deal with this level of mental instability.
So I'll have let Windy continue to come up with more and more vile ways to get all that hate out of her system at my expense.

:salute:

This is totally disrespectful, talking about me in the third person. All I want is an apology. You accused me of something evil, and I don't deserve that.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:25 PM
This is totally disrespectful, talking about me in the third person. All I want is an apology. You accused me of something evil, and I don't deserve that.

Holy fucking dogshit!

She apparently doesn't want to apologize. Let it go then. Would it help if I apologize on behalf of the board?

Wind Song - I sincerely apologize, on behalf of the entire community here at DP. We left our manners at home and we meant no offense. Please grow thicker skin and hang with us. We are very sorry for our sins. I am so sorry that you are a knucklehead. I'm sorry you think the world is out to get you. I'm sorry you're delusional at times. I'm sorry....

Oh well, but I did start out with good intentions!!

tailfins
05-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Holy fucking dogshit!

She apparently doesn't want to apologize. Let it go then. Would it help if I apologize on behalf of the board?

Wind Song - I sincerely apologize, on behalf of the entire community here at DP. We left our manners at home and we meant no offense. Please grow thicker skin and hang with us. We are very sorry for our sins. I am so sorry that you are a knucklehead. I'm sorry you think the world is out to get you. I'm sorry you're delusional at times. I'm sorry....

Oh well, but I did start out with good intentions!!

You just used one of my common sarcasms. When I tell someone they have good intentions, it's a put-down. After all the road to hell is paved with good intentions.