PDA

View Full Version : Logroller

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Either man up and straighten out your differences with me or REALLY put me on ignore and stop taking cheap shots at me.

Thank you.

ConHog
05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Either man up and straighten out your differences with me or REALLY put me on ignore and stop taking cheap shots at me.

Thank you.

LOL @ Log being called out.

SassyLady
05-11-2012, 12:56 AM
Who's next?

ConHog
05-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Who's next?

I was going to say I hope it's me because there hasn't been a fuck you conhog thraed in awhile, but then I noticed LUV is back so I'm sure she will fill that void.

Gator Monroe
05-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Fuck log he needs a stalker to rawk his world ...

logroller
05-11-2012, 02:46 PM
You mad at me for the Tourette's comment. Just a friendly rib; I meant no harm.

Like rape, you can't stalk the willing. Rock me.

logroller
05-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Man totally bummed I didn't know about this earlier--Now I'm friends with WS.
As long as I'm here though, might as well make his an informal interview. As luvRP bocked on his end of the one on one debate.

ConHog
05-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Man totally bummed I didn't know about this earlier--Now I'm friends with WS.
As long as I'm here though, might as well make his an informal interview. As luvRP bocked on his end of the one on one debate.

Are you calling LUV a chicken?:laugh2:

logroller
05-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Are you calling LUV a chicken?:laugh2:
It was implied. Maybe he had a good reason to abandon our debate; but he should have told me as much, not just disappear and offer no explanation upon his return.

ConHog
05-11-2012, 06:38 PM
It was implied. Maybe he had a good reason to abandon our debate; but he should have told me as much, not just disappear and offer no explanation upon his return.

He's a pussy.

case closed.

jimnyc
05-11-2012, 07:10 PM

That's what I found odd. I know he has a lot of children, and we all have more responsibilities than just a message board. But I thought he would have at the very least returned and spent 2 minutes letting us know his status relating to the debate.

Doesn't matter anyway, Log obliterated him. Consider it a mercy killing.