PDA

View Full Version : Love Letter to the DP Forum

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 01:21 PM
While I had my 24 hour ban, I came in just to read people's posts. I must say that I LOVE you folks. ALL of you. You've kindly shown me the 'error of my ways'.

I owe you all a great debt.

Thank you.

Dorothy:cheerss::cheerss:

Two cheers, one from me, the other from my "evil twin".

Gator Monroe
05-09-2012, 01:30 PM
don't Grovel It's beneath us , trust me as one who has refined it to an art ( Yet the Bans & Timeouts continued ) and attempted it at huge high traffic/horsepower Forum/Boards ,don't go here . Be unrepentant and stay your Sybil self , force us to guess or deduce which Windy will show up in Reply or Thread tree to thread tree..

darin
05-09-2012, 01:50 PM
If you had read CLOSER you might have noticed I reversed your 24 hour ban about THREE hours after issuing. :)

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 01:56 PM
If you had read CLOSER you might have noticed I reversed your 24 hour ban about THREE hours after issuing. :)

Taking a day off is always a good idea.

don't Grovel It's beneath us , trust me as one who has refined it to an art ( Yet the Bans & Timeouts continued ) and attempted it at huge high traffic/horsepower Forum/Boards ,don't go here . Be unrepentant and stay your Sybil self , force us to guess or deduce which Windy will show up in Reply or Thread tree to thread tree..

No problem.

tailfins
05-09-2012, 07:34 PM
While I had my 24 hour ban, I came in just to read people's posts. I must say that I LOVE you folks. ALL of you. You've kindly shown me the 'error of my ways'.

I owe you all a great debt.

Thank you.

Dorothy:cheerss::cheerss:

Two cheers, one from me, the other from my "evil twin".

Don't be a brown noser. It doesn't become you. And I still think Jim is a PUNK and a sewer rat.

http://media.nowpublic.net/images/4f/1/4f1ae9165b665e065718693d258be663.jpg

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 07:42 PM
That looks like my sons hamster, this is an actual rat killed here in NY:

http://solariasun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/new-york-rat.jpg

jimnyc
05-09-2012, 07:43 PM
And I still think Jim is a PUNK and a sewer rat.

Btw, I know you love me! LOL

Wind Song
05-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Fuck you tailfins. I'm no brown noser. That's my honest feeling.

Thunderknuckles
05-10-2012, 12:05 AM
http://media.nowpublic.net/images/4f/1/4f1ae9165b665e065718693d258be663.jpg
Whoa!!!
You were a companion of Lemmiwinks as he traversed the maze of Mr. Slave's ass?

darin
05-10-2012, 05:09 AM
Fuck you tailfins. I'm no brown noser. That's my honest feeling.

Such positive, gentle speak.

PostmodernProphet
05-10-2012, 07:13 AM
That looks like my sons hamster, this is an actual rat killed here in NY:

http://solariasun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/new-york-rat.jpg

I had a pitchfork like that when I was growing up......

tailfins
05-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Truck you tailfins. I'm no brown noser. That's my honest feeling.

Thanks for the offer, but I have my health to consider.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Such positive, gentle speak.

To match the positive, gentle, "brown noser" accusation.

darin
05-10-2012, 08:05 AM
To match the positive, gentle, "brown noser" accusation.

Your response is not equitable to the "crime".

Calling somebody a brown-noser (which you are, because you are so painfully broken and insecure) is NOT vile, dirty, or angry. Your language, however, IS vulgar and angry. Its like when Dogs snap at people; they do so more out of FEAR than strength. You are scared shitless and try to mask that with a fake strength or courage. I pity you.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Yesterday I was feeling love for the people who post here. Today, I woke up.

darin
05-10-2012, 08:11 AM
because I love you I want to help you get better, WS.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 08:42 AM
"Brown nosing" is a disgusting image. I don't kiss up to anybody, as you may have already noticed.

I'd rather take back all my open hearted feeling than be called a "brown noser".

Let's get back to you're all a bunch of jerks again.

darin
05-10-2012, 08:45 AM
"Brown nosing" is a disgusting image. I don't kiss up to anybody, as you may have already noticed.

I'd rather take back all my open hearted feeling than be called a "brown noser".

You poor kid.

fj1200
05-10-2012, 08:48 AM

The problem is "we" didn't change.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 08:54 AM
The problem is "we" didn't change.

Right. You're still the same bunch of jerks you were two days ago.

fj1200
05-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Right. You're still the same bunch of jerks you were two days ago.

But yet you loved us yesterday.

:confused:, but not. ;)

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 09:01 AM
But yet you loved us yesterday.

:confused:, but not. ;)

Yesterday, you weren't calling me a hater, a brown noser, a fraud, a cheat, a loser, a child molester and supporter of NAMBLA.

What's to love today? Verbal abuse? No thanks.

fj1200
05-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Yesterday, you weren't calling me a hater, a brown noser, a fraud, a cheat, a loser, a child molester and supporter of NAMBLA.

I'm pretty sure I didn't call you any of those things.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 09:09 AM
I'm pretty sure I didn't call you any of those things.

Thank you. To be honest, when I'm getting multiple attacks my brain shuts down and I can't tell who's friend and who's foe.

darin
05-10-2012, 09:23 AM

You epitomize conditional love/support/friendship. If you treated YOUR selfishness as the fundamental problem in your 'relationship' with people on this board, vice what you think THEIR problems are, you'd not only get along better, you'd grow as a person and take vital steps towards healing your heart.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 09:25 AM
You epitomize conditional love/support/friendship. If you treated YOUR selfishness as the fundamental problem in your 'relationship' with people on this board, vice what you think THEIR problems are, you'd not only get along better, you'd grow as a person and take vital steps towards healing your heart.

Excuse me but I find NOTHING friendly in all the names you've called me today. It's completely hypocritical for you to criticise me for name calling and then turn around and do it yourself.

You've told me my healing has ZIP fucking nothing to do with my posting responsibility, so back off.

"Unconditional acceptance" does not mean putting up with abuse.

darin
05-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Excuse me but I find NOTHING friendly in all the names you've called me today. It's completely hypocritical for you to criticise me for name calling and then turn around and do it yourself.

You've told me my healing has ZIP fucking nothing to do with my posting responsibility, so back off.

"Unconditional acceptance" does not mean putting up with abuse.

You poor broken kid.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 09:48 AM
You poor broken kid.

Yeah, it's real "broken" to tell you to STFU when you call me a liar, a hater, crazy etc.

Go back to pulling the wings off flies.

darin
05-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Yeah, it's real "broken" to tell you to STFU when you call me a liar, a hater, crazy etc.

Go back to pulling the wings off flies.

aww..you poor guy. I really wish I could give you a HUG - because I can't, would you take advice on places to find help?

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 10:19 AM
aww..you poor guy. I really wish I could give you a HUG - because I can't, would you take advice on places to find help?

I'm a woman. Not a guy or a dude. You're a heartless bastard.

darin
05-10-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm a woman. Not a guy or a dude. You're a heartless bastard.

Look man, I know you have issues. I get that. I'm saying, "I'm sorry you are an emotional trainwreck". Please, let me help you find help, bro.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Look man, I know you have issues. I get that. I'm saying, "I'm sorry you are an emotional trainwreck". Please, let me help you find help, bro.

You have own issues. You vent your spleen on people you don't like. I'm not a man, I'm not your brother and we certainly aren't friends.

darin
05-10-2012, 10:39 AM
You have own issues. You vent your spleen on people you don't like. I'm not a man, I'm not your brother and we certainly aren't friends.

I like everyone. :) I hate fraud. I hate HATE. I see you hurting. Its my nature to want to help.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 10:42 AM
I like everyone. :).

I don't like you.

darin
05-10-2012, 10:48 AM
I can't make your choices for you, Honey.

I am sorry for how I've approached you, however. I am in constant conflict between drill-sergeant-tough-love and compassion, sensitivity. I forget sometimes you never asked me for help, yet I jumped in and got under your skin. While my intentions were noble, my intentions don't matter. Frankly, I'd always rather make a friend than prove a point; in a large way I've gone against that. For my abusive/abrasive tone I sincerely apologize.

- darin

tailfins
05-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Truck you tailfins. I'm no brown noser. That's my honest feeling.

I know brown nosing when I see it. I'm amazed it works to some extent in corporate America. Re-read your original post and think how it looks like brown nosing.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Wow, to reminisce on the good times, the old times, the fun times. Yesterday was so, so long ago! :lol:

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I know brown nosing when I see it. I'm amazed it works to some extent in corporate America. Re-read your original post and think how it looks like brown nosing.

It's not. But since you folks don't want any more stories I won't tell you why I felt so open hearted.

jimnyc
05-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, I'm not half to man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Wind Song
05-10-2012, 02:56 PM

Gator Monroe
05-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Liberal Sybil:lol:

Wind Song
05-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Whatever snarky thing you said, Gator, I didn't read it.