PDA

View Full Version : Conhog

jimnyc
05-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Fuck you, ya Arkansas hillbilly inbred bastard!

I'm only honoring a request - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35076-Logroller&p=546190#post546190

Abbey Marie
05-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Now, how many board owners give that kind of personal attention? ;)

jimnyc
05-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Now, how many board owners give that kind of personal attention? ;)

I'm telling ya, I'm just misunderstood! :lol:

Abbey Marie
05-11-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm telling ya, I'm just misunderstood! :lol:

{insert Rodney's voice here} "I'm telling ya, I get no respect. No respect at all" :cool:

ConHog
05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Fuck you, ya Arkansas hillbilly inbred bastard!

I'm only honoring a request - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35076-Logroller&p=546190#post546190

you hate me

this is censorship DP style

I'm the minority here

I'm leaving, bye.............

Wait, I forgot to mention that name calling is not right speech. Fuck you you fucking tattooed retard. Oh , oops well I'm trying sometimes my beliefs get in the way of how I really want to act.

Ummm............ I love this forum, I finally feel comfortable here.

Wait, you all hate me.............

jimnyc
05-11-2012, 12:43 PM
you hate me

this is censorship DP style

I'm the minority here

I'm leaving, bye.............

Wait, I forgot to mention that name calling is not right speech. Fuck you you fucking tattooed retard. Oh , oops well I'm trying sometimes my beliefs get in the way of how I really want to act.

Ummm............ I love this forum, I finally feel comfortable here.

Wait, you all hate me.............

Spoken like a true Wing Nut! :coffee:

The funny thing is, Dorothy thinks we hate her at times, which is certainly not true, and you feel loved here, and we do hate you! :lol:

ConHog
05-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Spoken like a true Wing Nut! :coffee:

The funny thing is, Dorothy thinks we hate her at times, which is certainly not true, and you feel loved here, and we do hate you! :lol:

yes, I know yall hate me because I'm your superior in EVERY way and don't mind reminding you of that. In fact I rather enjoy rubbing your noses in it. :laugh2:

jimnyc
05-11-2012, 12:54 PM
yes, I know yall hate me because I'm your superior in EVERY way and don't mind reminding you of that. In fact I rather enjoy rubbing your noses in it. :laugh2:

Racist homophobe elitist!

** I'm wondering why spell check keeps coming back telling me that "homophobe" isn't spelled properly? Maybe because the geniuses who made the program don't think the word exists? Those bastards!

ConHog
05-11-2012, 12:57 PM

** I'm wondering why spell check keeps coming back telling me that "homophobe" isn't spelled properly? Maybe because the geniuses who made the program don't think the word exists? Those bastards!

hey braniac, you realize that you can right click on the word and add it to your own dictionary so that it doesn't always show as a misspelled word, don't you?

I just recently added Christaphobe to mine , it's going to be my new favorite word when certain people start crying about homophobes.

Abbey Marie
05-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Perhaps because homophobia doesn't really exist :cool:

ConHog
05-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Perhaps because homophobia doesn't really exist :cool:

^^ get a load of this hateful person. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-11-2012, 01:10 PM
^^ get a load of this hateful person. :laugh2:

Shun the nonbelievers! :laugh:

ConHog
05-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Shun the nonbelievers! :laugh:

Shun? I say we torture and then kill them.

Abbey Marie
05-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Germophobes!

ConHog
05-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Germophobes!

What's wrong with Germans?