PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong Wing Dong Wing Nut

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 03:57 PM
I tried. I really tried. Yes, I was mean at times when you wouldn't listen to reason, but I PM'd with you no less than 300-500 times. I TRULY tried to help. I tried to befriend you. I tried to offer advice and assistance. The harder I tried the more you accused me of shit.

Is there ANYONE on this board who wasn't singled out by you for not bowing at your feet? Seriously, one by one you pushed every single member here away. You were blind to the fact that SO MANY tried to be nice to you.

You have accused us of: violence, hostility, harassment, stalking, abuse.... Jesus, call the police on us already then!

I have NEVER seen a member that was so much work. I do "work" to try and make members happy, to keep members posting here with us. But that's not what you wanted. You wanted everyone to cuddle with you and embrace homosexuality. You wanted a written, notarized letter from all of us that we support gay marriage. You wanted no cursing whatsoever, unless it conveniently suited you to do so. You made demands left and right and told people to "fuck off" when they did similar to you.

I have went through 3 entire bottles of Tylenol because of your crap. I will be sending you a bill for $24.

With that said, please roam your neighborhood this evening. Try and find someone walking their dog. Follow them as far as you can, or at least until the dog poops. Put it in a baggie. Bring it home. Place it on a hard roll and enjoy yourself a shit sandwich!! :lol:

Oh, and I mean that all with love. Wouldn't want bad karma to come bite me in the ass!

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Fine. That's how you feel about it. I'll be happy to send you a check for the tylenol. I'll send you my therapy bills.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Fine. That's how you feel about it. I'll be happy to send you a check for the tylenol. I'll send you my therapy bills.

Are you implying I make you nuts? You should see it from my POV, you have NO idea! :lol:

WHY is it you can be light hearted about some things, and at other times you make people want to vomit on themselves?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Are you implying I make you nuts? You should see it from my POV, you have NO idea! :lol:

WHY is it you can be light hearted about some things, and at other times you make people want to vomit on themselves?

I don't know Jim. I would tell why that is, but I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't. If I answer all the questions you have then people think I've taken up too much space.

Kathianne
05-14-2012, 04:41 PM

Hey, she blamed me for her need to go to emergency room. I will not pay that bill! ;) That was after I made more than several attempts to explain how I wasn't 'hateful' just direct. Didn't work.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Nice of you to drop by with your own pile of shit, kath. You just can't pass a pile on by.

Kathianne
05-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Nice of you to drop by with your own pile of shit, kath. You just can't pass a pile on by.

That wasn't a pile, you blamed me for your having to go to emergency room. Even if true, why wait until after you said 'friends?' No warning, you just dumped again.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 04:59 PM
That wasn't a pile, you blamed me for your having to go to emergency room. Even if true, why wait until after you said 'friends?' No warning, you just dumped again.

What do you think YOU'RE doing right now? Acting like a friend? No. You're dumping a grudge you've held and you waited until someone else had one to dump yours. That's a pile on toots.

I've got the whole fucking gang of you on me now.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Can you ladies use "drop" going forward? I've been correcting women on this for years. Something unsettling about women talking about dumps. :beer:

Kathianne
05-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Can you ladies use "drop" going forward? I've been correcting women on this for years. Something unsettling about women talking about dumps. :beer:

LOL! We're all sitting down? :coffee:

ConHog
05-14-2012, 07:07 PM
I tried. I really tried. Yes, I was mean at times when you wouldn't listen to reason, but I PM'd with you no less than 300-500 times. I TRULY tried to help. I tried to befriend you. I tried to offer advice and assistance. The harder I tried the more you accused me of shit.

Is there ANYONE on this board who wasn't singled out by you for not bowing at your feet? Seriously, one by one you pushed every single member here away. You were blind to the fact that SO MANY tried to be nice to you.

You have accused us of: violence, hostility, harassment, stalking, abuse.... Jesus, call the police on us already then!

I have NEVER seen a member that was so much work. I do "work" to try and make members happy, to keep members posting here with us. But that's not what you wanted. You wanted everyone to cuddle with you and embrace homosexuality. You wanted a written, notarized letter from all of us that we support gay marriage. You wanted no cursing whatsoever, unless it conveniently suited you to do so. You made demands left and right and told people to "fuck off" when they did similar to you.

I have went through 3 entire bottles of Tylenol because of your crap. I will be sending you a bill for $24.

With that said, please roam your neighborhood this evening. Try and find someone walking their dog. Follow them as far as you can, or at least until the dog poops. Put it in a baggie. Bring it home. Place it on a hard roll and enjoy yourself a shit sandwich!! :lol:

Oh, and I mean that all with love. Wouldn't want bad karma to come bite me in the ass!

^^^^ THIS X2 .

Go or stay as you wish Dorothy, but stop expecting special treatment.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 09:18 PM
I'll be back when I'm able.

hjmick
05-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Crazy man.

MtnBiker
05-14-2012, 10:25 PM
You wanted everyone to cuddle with you and embrace homosexuality. You wanted a written, notarized letter from all of us that we support gay marriage.

What!??

Wind Song is gay??

Who knew??

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:37 PM
What!??

Wind Song is gay??

Who knew??

Actually, I'm a transexual man.