PDA

View Full Version : "You niggas are STOOPT!"

Anton Chigurh
05-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Not work or kid-safe video, strong language advisory:

http://youtu.be/cCul2D8bog8

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cCul2D8bog8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
(http://youtu.be/cCul2D8bog8)

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:12 PM
That was awesome!! If you were to play the audio for someone and not the video, they would think that it was a KKK member. Absolutely hilarious - and the best part of all, the reason it is so funny, is because it's so true on so many things he brought up.

Anton Chigurh
05-14-2012, 09:16 PM
I dont know how to make it appear playable here, friendo and now I cant edit, so if you would fix my post.... I might spare you.

jimnyc
05-14-2012, 09:23 PM
I dont know how to make it appear playable here, friendo and now I cant edit, so if you would fix my post.... I might spare you.

I added the video to your post. I love when he talked about Sharpton. Finally a black man that sees Sharpton for who he really is!

Anton Chigurh
05-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Well Done!

cadet
05-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Not work or kid-safe video, strong language advisory:

http://youtu.be/cCul2D8bog8

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cCul2D8bog8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
(http://youtu.be/cCul2D8bog8)

This man... He is awesome.

SassyLady
05-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Holy toledo, batman! Did he just say everything we have wanted to say about racism in America?

And yes, he is looking mighty fine in his skin tone because he's articulate and has great sense of humor.

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Racist humor, big surprise.

SassyLady
05-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Do you disagree with what he has to say, WS?

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Do you disagree with what he has to say, WS?

It's best if I don't say.

logroller
05-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Why; because he's black?

Anton Chigurh
05-14-2012, 11:04 PM
Racist humor, big surprise.I didn't see any humor in it at all.

SassyLady
05-14-2012, 11:09 PM
He was humorous when he was talking about looking fine in his skintone. The man is very confident and straight forward.

I doubt that WS even watched the video all way through before making her comment.

Anton Chigurh
05-14-2012, 11:10 PM
He was humorous when he was talking about looking fine in his skintone. The man is very confident and straight forward.

I doubt that WS even watched the video all way through before making her comment.Or, at all.

Was probably replying only to the title of the thread.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Have fun with racism.

fj1200
05-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Have fun with racism.

Where's the racism? Apparently a black man made the comments.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Where's the racism? Apparently a black man made the comments.

A black man who has internalized racism and enjoys having whites laugh at blacks and calls blacks "niggas". This is your black hero, a black who puts other blacks down. That figures. That's how you folks are here.

fj1200
05-15-2012, 09:28 AM
A black man who has internalized racism and enjoys having whites laugh at blacks and calls blacks "niggas".

Ohhhhh, that was deep. :rolleyes: Perhaps he doesn't enjoy others who don't question their own "leaders"?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Ohhhhh, that was deep. :rolleyes: Perhaps he doesn't enjoy others who don't question their own "leaders"?

Perhaps, he so hates himself that he gets off on having whites hate blacks because of his speeches. The guy is a racist asshole and you all worship him.

fj1200
05-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Perhaps, he so hates himself that he gets off on having whites hate blacks because of his speeches. The guy is a racist asshole and you all worship him.

I believe you're internalizing your own racism. He's not my hero and I do not worship him, in fact I watched about 20 seconds of his video.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 09:42 AM

Was a bit humorous at times but it certainly wasn't racist. He pointed out VERY valid topics and made extremely great points. Like I said, take Youtube out of it, take away the video and listen - what he says is spot on. You're simply upset because it's a black man agreeing with whites about certain problematic blacks. Deal.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 09:43 AM
White people can be so dumb at times. <------ OOOOOooooooooo I'm a racist!!

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Only a racist could enjoy a black man putting down his own people.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 09:55 AM

He didn't put down his own people - he put down criminals, and the bad element that give black folks a bad name. YOU are the racist for continuing on otherwise.

fj1200
05-15-2012, 09:57 AM

Would only a self-hating, internalizing, racist challenge his own people?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:57 AM
He didn't put down his own people - he put down criminals, and the bad element that give black folks a bad name. YOU are the racist for continuing on otherwise.

All of you creeps enjoying a black man referring to his own people as "niggas" are racist. That's the kind of folks you are. hahahah nigga jokes.

fj1200
05-15-2012, 09:58 AM
All of you creeps enjoying a black man referring to his own people as "niggas" are racist. That's the kind of folks you are. hahahah nigga jokes.

Is Chris Rock a racist?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Would only a self-hating, internalizing, racist challenge his own people?

People who get off on "nigga" jokes disgust me. The stupid think if a black man puts down other blacks and calls them "niggas" it's NOT racist.

This thread really shows this forum in very bad light.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:00 AM

Please quote the posts where the members here are going on about "nigga". Can you do that? FOR FUCKING ONCE?

You see, this is where YOU LIE AND MAKE ACCUSATIONS. But yesterday you were ready to leave the board over someone supposedly accusing you of something. Meanwhile, you do this in every other post. You're a fucking idiot.

If it were a white guy, making fun of all the stupid white criminals, and white women who abuse welfare and other social services, and just pointing out stupid white people in general - we would go along with and applaud that too.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:01 AM

No different than in the thread where you wished we could still lynch niggers because one of them abused you in the past.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Please quote the posts where the members here are going on about "nigga". Can you do that? FOR FUCKING ONCE?

You see, this is where YOU LIE AND MAKE ACCUSATIONS. But yesterday you were ready to leave the board over someone supposedly accusing you of something. Meanwhile, you do this in every other post. You're a fucking idiot.

If it were a white guy, making fun of all the stupid white criminals, and white women who abuse welfare and other social services, and just pointing out stupid white people in general - we would go along with and applaud that too.

Read the thread. You're all praising the black man who puts down other blacks. Just like in slavery times. Disgusting.

fj1200
05-15-2012, 10:02 AM
People who get off on "nigga" jokes disgust me. The stupid think if a black man puts down other blacks and calls them "niggas" it's NOT racist.

I don't appreciate the language either. Did you listen to it?

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Read the thread. You're all praising the black man who puts down other blacks. Just like in slavery times. Disgusting.

No more disgusting than the thread where you stated that you and your wife had a weekly practice of smearing shit on one another.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:04 AM
I don't appreciate the language either. Did you listen to it?
\

Yes, I listened to it and hated it.

Here's what you friend SL had to say:

"Did he just say everything we have wanted to say about racism in America?"

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:04 AM
No more disgusting than the thread where you stated that you and your wife had a weekly practice of smearing shit on one another.

Keep it up Jim, you're in fine form. Your hatred is showing. How's it feel to state what you REALLY think of me?

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Keep it up Jim, you're in fine form. Your hatred is showing. How's it feel to state what you REALLY think of me?

Hey, you're the one who goes on continually about your hatred for men. You have told us endless times that ever since you decided to become a lesbian that the mere thought of men makes you need to take anti-depressants. It was YOU who outright told all the men on the board that you hope we die.

Wind Song thinks that all men should die and the world should be solely women. How fucking pathetic.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM

Keep going Jim. You show your true colors.

Trigg
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM

He isnt' putting down other blacks. He is putting down the blacks in his community who are criminals, have children they don't take care of and drop out of school instead of becoming functioning members of society.

Jim made a great point. There are many threads on here about white criminals. Are whites who put down white criminals racist and brainwashed?

A black man who has internalized racism and enjoys having whites laugh at blacks and calls blacks "niggas". This is your black hero, a black who puts other blacks down. That figures. That's how you folks are here

it seems to me that he is tired of the hypocracy in the black community that comes from the so called "black leaders". I'd say he's trying to make a valid point with this video.

Although I don't like the "N" word, it's used frequently by rappers and any number of black people, including Whoopie Goldberg on the VIEW not long ago. So his use of the word isn't unusual.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:19 AM
You like "nigga jokes" too? Join the party. This place loves them. What group shall we eviscerate next? Jews? Muslims? Asians?

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Keep going Jim. You show your true colors.

What's wrong, Dorothy, you don't like being accused of things? Why not, Dorothy?

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Although I don't like the "N" word, it's used frequently by rappers and any number of black people, including Whoopie Goldberg on the VIEW not long ago. So his use of the word isn't unusual.

You like "nigga jokes" too? Join the party. This place loves them.

Dorothy, you're a scumbag about certain things and are too fucking stupid to read. Or you're just making shit up and ACCUSING people of things they never said. Which is it?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:23 AM
What's wrong, Dorothy, you don't like being accused of things? Why not, Dorothy?

I've been accused of using the death of my dog for "attention", sexually stalking Abbey, offering my dog to Satan, and now smearing shit. I've been accused of being supportive of NAMBLA and pedophiles, a "baby killer", a man hater, and a racist it goes on and on.

And you wonder why liberals leave so fast?

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:26 AM
And you wonder why liberals leave so fast?

Where have I wondered as much? I don't recall ever doing such. Are you lying again, or just being stupid again? Reminds me of that time you told me how you failed your way through high school and got denied from every college you applied to. Look, Dorothy, I'm sorry you're so stupid. But you need not invent things to say all the time. Ok, Dorothy?

Trigg
05-15-2012, 10:28 AM
You like "nigga jokes" too? Join the party. This place loves them. What group shall we eviscerate next? Jews? Muslims? Asians?

Here is what was pointed out on the video.

Blacks have a high out of wedlock birth rate. TRUE

Blacks are in jail at a much higher rate than their population percentage. TRUE

Blacks have a higher school drop out rate. TRUE

Blacks have a higher murder rate. In FACT half of all murders in the US are commited by blacks who make up only 13% of the population.

Now, he used language that I wouldn't have, but did he LIE????? NO

did he use language that you wouldn't hear in a rap song? did he use language that you wouldn't hear on the VIEW??? NO

other than crying racism and claiming that the man is brainwashed, do you want to argue the points he made?

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Here is what was pointed out on the video.

Here's where I stopped reading your post. And do you know why? Because that's where Dorothy stopped reading your post. She wants no part of a reasonable discussion or the facts from the video. What she wants is to simply be able to call us racists. Then when you make long thought out posts such as this, she'll ignore it and state how you like "nigga jokes". Then when you had enough, you'll tell her to stop making shit up and pay attention to the facts you post. She'll then whine that you yelled at her, she's leaving the thread and perhaps the board, you're bullying her and she's now a victim. That's her goal, to be a victim. Read ANY thread she posts in and you'll see the evolution of her becoming a victim.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:49 AM
You enjoy "nigga" jokes? I don't.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:54 AM
You enjoy "nigga" jokes? I don't.

Then don't watch the video. Don't respond to others in this thread. Avoid discussions we have about race. It's that simple. But outright making things up and accusing others of being racists and wanting "nigga jokes" is wrong, and making you look like you're simply making things up about us for effect - or just looking to fling mud around until you can get someone to argue with.

Either way, stop stating things that aren't true and accusing people of things they never said. Do you want that done to you?

Anton Chigurh
05-15-2012, 10:58 AM
And now we see how the term "racism" totally lost its gravitas. It's like Godwin's law now, no matter the subject material or the speaker, eventually the term is going to be cheaply and carelessly tossed out - totally watering it down and marginalizing it to the point where it is meaningless, even comical.

This is what happens when the Wind Bongs of the world merely wish to quash honest debate and discussion. They don't care at what cost.

And now we also understand why her dog committed suicide.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Nigga jokes are part of DP culture. Completely supported by admin. I can and will comment on it. It's disgusting.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Nigga jokes are part of DP culture. Completely supported by admin. I can and will comment on it. It's disgusting.

Go be disgusted in another thread, I'm tired of your continued lies and accusations.

cadet
05-15-2012, 11:08 AM

Hey moron! it's not "nigga jokes"!! It's honest bashing of the ghetto. Dipshits who have bastard kids, and follow like sheep.
It's a "Get your shit together" video, not a "Black people are stupid."

I could say the same thing about plenty of white people, go off on all of them. but this video is amazing because he can't be accused of racism. it'd be like me making fun of my brother for being a lazy turd.

This video defines that racism is not just a "White view on blacks", but something that a more diverse group of people feel about the ghetto morons.

Anton Chigurh
05-15-2012, 11:12 AM
A black guy in a video, doing just what MLK said we all should do.

Judging by content of character rather than color of skin.

But in Wind Bong's fucked up, twisted world, a black person shouldn't have the right to do that.

fj1200
05-15-2012, 11:56 AM
\

Yes, I listened to it and hated it.

Here's what you friend SL had to say:

"Did he just say everything we have wanted to say about racism in America?"

I consider her an e-friend, I hope she does as well. Did he say anything untrue or where he claimed the superiority of his own race over another?

revelarts
05-15-2012, 12:13 PM
i don't really want to get in the middle of this.

But let me just ask few questions.
Are most Blacks "niggas"?
Does racism have anything to do with the state of Black's in America?

Did you know that the out of wedlock rate for blacks in the 1950s was between 15-20%?"
Did you know that the white rate is above that now?
Did you know that it's been shown that single parent families of all races are 6 times more likely to be poor?
Did you know that it's been shown that single parent families of all races produce more criminals?

Did you know that, while Blacks have been proportionally steady as the lead, that for all races in the US out of wedlock child births have risen dramatically over the last 50 years.?

Why?
Postponement of marriage,
Sexual devolution to embrace Loose sexual morals and practices,
Divorce

Did you know that most child births to teen girls younger than 15 had a partner that was 20 years old plus?

My problem with the guys rant is that it's not a "black" or "nigga" problem. it's a people problem. a cultural problem. It's ultimately a human moral problem.
It's not as simple as this guy makes it out.
The Whole of U.S. culture need to stop glorifying sex and gangsta player tough guy fantasies to start though

http://phys.org/news197644722.html
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1993/04/dan-quayle-was-right/7015/

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Rev's a racist!! :lol:

Trigg
05-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Rev's a racist!! :lol:

he's internalized the racism

How dare he go around pointing out that the white race has problems. :slap:

revelarts
05-15-2012, 05:22 PM
And as far as prisons go, here's something to start to consider, from a British game show no less

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPZed8af9RI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPZed8af9RI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>