PDA

View Full Version : What a relief!

Missileman
05-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Whew! You guys remember the GSA blowing nearly $900,000 for a training conference in Vegas? The White House has come up with a super-duper plan to make sure something like that never happens again. They've set a limit on how much can be blown on a taining conference in the future...$500,000. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

MtnBiker
05-14-2012, 10:49 PM
No problem, the GSA can book one conference for a thursday and friday at a cost of 500,000 and book another conference for saturday and sunday for 500,000. Easy.

I heard that this year the conference is going to include a fun activity they will video tape and post on youtube. It will be GSA staff members hitting a pinata shaped as a taxpayer and it will spill out gold coins minted just for them, taxpayer paid for of course.

05-16-2012, 12:02 AM
Whew! You guys remember the GSA blowing nearly $900,000 for a training conference in Vegas? The White House has come up with a super-duper plan to make sure something like that never happens again. They've set a limit on how much can be blown on a taining conference in the future...$500,000. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

And Im sure they will have several of those conferences to teach all the employees the new restrictions.