PDA

View Full Version : Home at Last

Wind Song
05-14-2012, 10:40 PM
I thought I may as well just make the Steel Cage my home. This is my free zone.

SassyLady
05-14-2012, 11:11 PM
What do you want for a house warming present?

ConHog
05-15-2012, 12:16 AM
What do you want for a house warming present?

What else? A case of drama

Shadow
05-15-2012, 07:27 AM
Apparently her little butt buddies at idiotville don't give her enough attention.:rolleyes:

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 08:24 AM
I need nothing from anyone here. I can just be.

darin
05-15-2012, 08:52 AM
I need nothing from anyone here. I can just be.

Bullshit - you need one thing from us. You live and die on this forum from you NEED/REQUIREMENT: Attention. You can't go one day with out a "LOOK AT ME!" thread.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:14 AM
If that's the case then the simplest thing is to ignore me. Ignore me, dmp. I'd like to use the thread to write whatever I feel like writing. Any problem with that?

ConHog
05-15-2012, 09:31 AM
If that's the case then the simplest thing is to ignore me. Ignore me, dmp. I'd like to use the thread to write whatever I feel like writing. Any problem with that?

That works both ways. Now you can't actually ignore DMP because he's an admin, but you don't have to snap up every piece of bait he throws out there. Good Lord.

darin
05-15-2012, 09:41 AM
btw

DMP : dmp as CONHOG : ConHog

:D

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Since it's YOUR home, I decided to come in here and take a crap on your floor.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images24/DogsPuppyPoopCrapDungFecesStool.jpg

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Since it's YOUR home, I decided to come in here and take a crap on your floor.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images24/DogsPuppyPoopCrapDungFecesStool.jpg

Charming. Since you made this place YOUR home, I won't post on this thread any more.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:12 AM
Jimi's strategy today appears to be make sure there is NOT ONE THREAD that I am free to post on.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Jimi's strategy today appears to be make sure there is NOT ONE THREAD that I am free to post on.

No, I correct ignorance. I correct lies. I correct false accusations. I correct when people have words placed in their mouths. It's not my fault YOU do that in every thread, lying hypocrite.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:19 AM
I was considering just writing stream of consciousness in this thread. It didn't work out. Jim had to come and take a dump instead. I can't post on the CPTSD thread anymore either.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 11:21 AM
I was considering just writing stream of consciousness in this thread. It didn't work out. Jim had to come and take a dump instead.

Jim's made NO effort to control what you post in this thread Dorothy. And I doubt he will as long as you follow the EXACT same rules as everyone else is expected to follow.

darin
05-15-2012, 11:21 AM
Do you wanna do a blog thread? I'm sure we had that awhile back; a thread only you can reply to? Your stream of consciousness blog? Might be doable.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:22 AM
I was considering just writing stream of consciousness in this thread. It didn't work out. Jim had to come and take a dump instead.

Only a knucklehead would want a "diary" sort of threads for themselves, or what you like to call it - and start it in the are of the board designated for people to more or less fight with one another. Don't blame me, blame your stupidity.

darin
05-15-2012, 11:22 AM
I was considering just writing stream of consciousness in this thread. It didn't work out. Jim had to come and take a dump instead. I can't post on the CPTSD thread anymore either.

Can't? Are you making shit up again? Maybe you should write about your inability to remain on topic?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Maybe delete or close this thread too.

darin
05-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Maybe delete or close this thread too.

Quoted you because if the thread is closed/deleted, you'll claim to be a victim.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Quoted you because if the thread is closed/deleted, you'll claim to be a victim.

No, I won't. Please delete this thread. My wife has been telling me for some time to start a blog and drop forum posting.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Sorry, we are not deleting posts or threads. I don't mind when posts are removed from good threads and moved to the cage, to keep good threads intact, but I'm not allowing for posts to be deleted.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Fine.

I'll just stop writing on this one.

Abbey Marie
05-15-2012, 11:58 AM
No, I won't. Please delete this thread. My wife has been telling me for some time to start a blog and drop forum posting.

If you do, make sure you cite others' work.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:00 PM
If you do, make sure you cite others' work.

Make sure you criticise me every chance you get, Abbey. Even for things I haven't done. Here you are criticising me for something you think I'll do in the future.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Make sure you criticise me every chance you get, Abbey. Even for things I haven't done.

Deny it all you like - but TWICE on this board you were found to be making posts as if they were your own words, only to find out that they were from someone else. No matter how you slice it and dice it, and no matter your excuse, and no matter your ignorance of the law - it is still plagiarism. And quite frankly, I believe it was your intent both times to try and pass of the words as your own. But you were busted.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Deny it all you like - but TWICE on this board you were found to be making posts as if they were your own words, only to find out that they were from someone else. No matter how you slice it and dice it, and no matter your excuse, and no matter your ignorance of the law - it is still plagiarism. And quite frankly, I believe it was your intent both times to try and pass of the words as your own. But you were busted.

One time I forgot to put in the link. I later added it when I saw my mistake.

The second time you accused me of stealing was a list of bad marriages I saw on a poster that you claimed I hadn't cited.

You're on my case today, you and your fucking friends. Leave me alone.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:23 PM
One doesn't memorize a poster, word for word, that takes up more than a paragraph. Not even a slight difference or a word missing or anything. PERFECTLY written, just like elsewhere on the internet.

BUT EVEN IF, you STILL should mention that it isn't your words. People post things here often that they get in emails. And they say "I got this in an email today.." and they don't try and pass it off as their own.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:25 PM
One doesn't memorize a poster, word for word, that takes up more than a paragraph. Not even a slight difference or a word missing or anything. PERFECTLY written, just like elsewhere on the internet.

BUT EVEN IF, you STILL should mention that it isn't your words. People post things here often that they get in emails. And they say "I got this in an email today.." and they don't try and pass it off as their own.

Excuse me for breathing. I made a mistake. Now STFU about it. I don't need to be punished for it every day. Go pull the wings off flies and leave me alone.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Make sure you criticise me every chance you get, Abbey. Even for things I haven't done. Here you are criticising me for something you think I'll do in the future.

advice =/= criticize. It can of course, but it doesn't have to.

By the way, I have heard through the grapevine that those morons over at USMB have like a 20 page thread going about your dog committing suicide to get away from you.

That's pathetic. But I have to ask you, why do you continue to go over to that shit hole? There is pretty much nothing worth while over there. Hell I also heard that they made Butch the magic lesbo a moderator, how disgusting and proof that that place is a cesspool.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Apparently her little butt buddies at idiotville don't give her enough attention.:rolleyes:

WTF are you talking about? I don't have "little butt buddies" anywhere in my life. Where is "idiotville" according to you?

If you want to call me out for something, then do so, honestly.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 07:12 AM
WTF are you talking about? I don't have "little butt buddies" anywhere in my life. Where is "idiotville" according to you?

If you want to call me out for something, then do so, honestly.

Shee referring to the morons over at usmb and just as ive said to you why do you go here if you dont like them.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 08:48 AM
Shee referring to the morons over at usmb and just as ive said to you why do you go here if you dont like them.

There are some people at USMB that are decent people and friends. The board is so big that I can post without much notice as long as I stay away from the Flame Zone.

Besides, I've got the message from a few people who post here that I take up too much space. If I post less here, it may work better all around for everyone.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 12:17 PM
There are some people at USMB that are decent people and friends. The board is so big that I can post without much notice as long as I stay away from the Flame Zone.

Besides, I've got the message from a few people who post here that I take up too much space. If I post less here, it may work better all around for everyone.

Who's a few people Dorothy? As far as I know Jim is the decider of space allocation on this site. So don't worry about what anyone else thinks about how you use the space he's made available.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Who's a few people Dorothy? As far as I know Jim is the decider of space allocation on this site. So don't worry about what anyone else thinks about how you use the space he's made available.

How many people have told me I take up too much space here? Everyone.

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 03:54 PM
How many people have told me I take up too much space here? Everyone.

Everyone? Not even close. Hell, I'll bet that you can count on less than one hand how many people actually stated those words.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Everyone? Not even close. Hell, I'll bet that you can count on less than one hand how many people actually stated those words.
Ask around, you'll see.

Kathianne
05-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Not me! LOL! I may have said something, but not that she was using too much bandwith. A waste of? Possible.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Not me! LOL! I may have said something, but not that she was using too much bandwith. A waste of? Possible.
Yup, you're one of them. Most of the women posters have said something like that to me.

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Yup, you're one of them. Most of the women posters have said something like that to me.

Curiously, if you are putting all of these people on ignore, how are you seeing their posts and responding to them?

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Curiously, if you are putting all of these people on ignore, how are you seeing their posts and responding to them?

I can't put you on ignore, but I respect Noir, DS and PP's wishes. I'm leaving them alone at their request.

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 04:21 PM
I can't put you on ignore, but I respect Noir, DS and PP's wishes. I'm leaving them alone at their request.

You've been fighting with Kath and placed her on ignore like 90 times now. You've said the same about Conhog, PMP, Noir, Tailfins... and yet you ALWAYS reply to the people you claim you have a problem with. I'm starting to think you DON'T WANT to ignore them, for if you did, it takes mere seconds and it's done with. But then where would the drama go?

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 04:26 PM
You've been fighting with Kath and placed her on ignore like 90 times now. You've said the same about Conhog, PMP, Noir, Tailfins... and yet you ALWAYS reply to the people you claim you have a problem with. I'm starting to think you DON'T WANT to ignore them, for if you did, it takes mere seconds and it's done with. But then where would the drama go?

I don't post with Noir or DS, and PP anymore. tailfins got put on today. I haven't read his posts since.

Kath goes on and off my ignore list. I never put con on ignore even though he pisses me off on a regular basis.

I try and stay away from people who don't like contact with me. There are quite a few.

Kathianne
05-17-2012, 04:30 PM
I must say, I was confused to get a 'friend request' from you. Why would you send that to me? In any case, I accepted.

Kathianne
05-17-2012, 04:31 PM

"Something like that..." So we're up against WS's interpretation of what we say? Not the way to make friends.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 04:31 PM
I must say, I was confused to get a 'friend request' from you. Why would you send that to me? In any case, I accepted.
Thank you.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Thirteen minutes until my coach turns into a pumpkin.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Eight minutes and counting.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 04:56 PM
See you in a week.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 07:29 PM

To be fair, fighting IS more fun than ignoring. :laugh2:

Kathianne
05-17-2012, 07:35 PM
To be fair, fighting IS more fun than ignoring. :laugh2:

"Something like that..." So we're up against WS's interpretation of what we say? Not the way to make friends.

I guess so. Not me instigating.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 10:24 PM
I guess so. Not me instigating.

You're not fooling anyone, you enjoy it. Now sure, people enjoy it at differing levels, but you enjoy the drama. :lol: