jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:41 AM
How is everyone today? :coffee:

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:44 AM
.:cool:

Noir
05-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Rushing around 0: forgot I had some letters to send (which required walking to town) and I've nie gotta dander to an outa toen shopping centre to get my Dragons some food and clean up my room before my mum comes to pick me up in two hours cus she's taking me to the airport. And I need to pack, and wrap my gfs presents assffghjkl

darin
05-15-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm doing great! Good start to the week.

cadet
05-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Summer courses.... nuff said.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:03 AM
.:cool:

"I'll wait until others comment"

And then you come back and change it to a smiley. Why?

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:04 AM
Rushing around 0: forgot I had some letters to send (which required walking to town) and I've nie gotta dander to an outa toen shopping centre to get my Dragons some food and clean up my room before my mum comes to pick me up in two hours cus she's taking me to the airport. And I need to pack, and wrap my gfs presents assffghjkl

Be glad you aren't here, you'd be soaked, it's pouring rain and flooding my damn yard again!

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:05 AM
"I'll wait until others comment"

And then you come back and change it to a smiley. Why?

I deleted that post and substituted a smiley. It's not up for discussion. The smiley is my comment.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:07 AM
I deleted that post and substituted a smiley. It's not up for discussion. The smiley is my comment.

Then we'll discuss it, you need not partake.

Anyone else want to chime in, maybe take a stab at why Wing Nut deletes her own posts continually, and replaces them with a dot or a smiley? LOL

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:18 AM
:laugh:

ConHog
05-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Then we'll discuss it, you need not partake.

Anyone else want to chime in, maybe take a stab at why Wing Nut deletes her own posts continually, and replaces them with a dot or a smiley? LOL

Because she's a nut. Why do you let it bother you so much? :laugh:

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Because she's a nut. Why do you let it bother you so much? :laugh:

Ah, my former friend comments.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Ah, my former friend comments.

former friend? you're NUTS. You bring it on yourself.

Let me ask you, do you see that just as an example, Jim and I tell each other to shut the fuck up in threads all the time, then ten minutes later we're agreeing on something and getting along?

STOP demanding that be "on your side" 24/7. Damn.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:05 PM
former friend? you're NUTS. You bring it on yourself.

Let me ask you, do you see that just as an example, Jim and I tell each other to shut the fuck up in threads all the time, then ten minutes later we're agreeing on something and getting along?

STOP demanding that be "on your side" 24/7. Damn.

Right this moment, I don't feel I have a friend in the world.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 12:08 PM

This guy is your friend:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_zMPmxGw2os/TelKZWp4AtI/AAAAAAAABaI/pMWFvpkAogQ/s400/cute-puppy-pictures2.png

darin
05-15-2012, 12:15 PM

http://seangstmthefortressofsolitude.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/4f08_hang_in_there.jpg

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Cute dog photos. My Daisy has been gone about a month now.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM

Does it just not register that that is YOUR fault? When you feel down you attack your friends and then say "see not my friend" when they respond. THat's not cool.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Does it just not register that that is YOUR fault? When you feel down you attack your friends and then say "see not my friend" when they respond. THat's not cool.

I'm not going to post on any forum except the Lounge from now on untill I'm "cured" of what you folks hate about me.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm not going to post on any forum except the Lounge from now on untill I'm "cured" of what you folks hate about me.

no one here hates you.

darin
05-15-2012, 01:34 PM
no one here hates you.

She can't play the victim unless she feels victimized. She creates the hostility to fuel her desire for attention.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 01:47 PM
She can't play the victim unless she feels victimized. She creates the hostility to fuel her desire for attention.

Well, I don't fault her for wanting attention, hell we all do; it's just the negative way she constantly goes about getting that attention.

logroller
05-15-2012, 01:52 PM
How is everyone today? :coffee:
Feeling like popping pills. My arm doesn't hurt much, but these withdrawals do.

SassyLady
05-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Finally, I am officially single, divorced, unmarried, dissolved, available. Judge signed papers today.

logroller
05-16-2012, 01:22 AM
Finally, I am officially single, divorced, unmarried, dissolved, available. Judge signed papers today.

Glad to hear it SL. Cheers to you. :beer:
I'd ask you to marry me, but those fundamentalist anti- polygamy laws.:laugh:

SassyLady
05-16-2012, 01:27 AM
Glad to hear it SL. Cheers to you. :beer:
I'd ask you to marry me, but those fundamentalist anti- polygamy laws.:laugh:
I'm honored, but would rather be a kept woman than marry again. :cheers2:

That way no laws are broken and I can continue to collct spousal. :poke:

darin
05-16-2012, 04:53 AM

Hot.

:)

Kathianne
05-16-2012, 05:14 AM

(((((hugs))))

fj1200
05-16-2012, 08:31 AM

Will the paucity of legs pics end as well? ;)

SassyLady
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Will the paucity of legs pics end as well? ;)

Nope ... might even get a little more risque! :coffee:

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Be kind to yourself. It's still a vulnerable time.

logroller
05-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Be kind to yourself. It's still a vulnerable time.
but more importantly, keep the legs pics coming.

jimnyc
05-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Nope ... might even get a little more risque! :coffee:

Did someone say risque? That's awfully close to "boobies", and I'm in if that's the case! :laugh:

ConHog
05-16-2012, 06:41 PM

congrats

I wonder how many tims DMP masturbated to this post? :laugh2:

SassyLady
05-16-2012, 07:06 PM
Going to dinner to celebrate ... back later. You guys don't have too much fun without me.

Sassy!!!

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 07:00 AM
I have had a terrible chest and head cold all week......I actually sneeze so hard my nose starts bleeding.....only been working three or four hours a day then come home and sleep some more....haven't found anything over the counter that works but I hate going in for antibiotics......

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:21 AM
I have had a terrible chest and head cold all week......I actually sneeze so hard my nose starts bleeding.....only been working three or four hours a day then come home and sleep some more....haven't found anything over the counter that works but I hate going in for antibiotics......
That sounds wretched. I hope you're on your way back to health soon.

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 10:48 AM
That sounds wretched. I hope you're on your way back to health soon.

I believe you know what you need to do before we resume communications....

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:52 AM
I believe you know what you need to do before we resume communications....

If you won't accept my wishes for your good health, that's on you. I've put you on ignore. Be at peace.

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 10:56 AM
If you won't accept my wishes for your good health, that's on you. I've put you on ignore. Be at peace.

I could be wrong, and I may be out of place - but D, I think he wants a simple apology. It's not a hard thing to do, and you'll feel better about yourself. Keep repeating to yourself - we DO like you here, we are not your enemies, we WANT to be your friend. Sometimes friends apologize to one another, like I have done to you before and you have done to me.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:00 AM
I could be wrong, and I may be out of place - but D, I think he wants a simple apology. It's not a hard thing to do, and you'll feel better about yourself. Keep repeating to yourself - we DO like you here, we are not your enemies, we WANT to be your friend. Sometimes friends apologize to one another, like I have done to you before and you have done to me.

I already apologized to him awhile back. I apologize PP for all the things I said about you on the abortion thread.

There I did it again. I doubt it will make any difference. That man can't even accept a well wish on his health.

I've got him on ignore. Peace in the valley.

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 11:03 AM
I apologize PP for all the things I said about you on the abortion thread.

This is the reason I thanked your post.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:05 AM
This is the reason I thanked your post.
I didn't notice. I don't think my setting notifies me of any thanks.

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 01:24 PM
I already apologized to him awhile back. I apologize PP for all the things I said about you on the abortion thread.

There I did it again. I doubt it will make any difference. That man can't even accept a well wish on his health.

I've got him on ignore. Peace in the valley.

well, to be honest, you had not yet apologized....in fact your statement was you shouldn't have to apologize for stating what you believed to be true.....I will accept your apology at this point....though I must admit it did not appear to come from the heart....I suggest we continue on a policy of mutual ignore-ance.....

ConHog
05-17-2012, 01:29 PM
well, to be honest, you had not yet apologized....in fact your statement was you shouldn't have to apologize for stating what you believed to be true.....I will accept your apology at this point....though I must admit it did not appear to come from the heart....I suggest we continue on a policy of mutual ignore-ance.....

Jesus Christ, just be a man and say "apology accepted" and leave it at that. You're no better than her when you start in with the other stuff.

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Jesus Christ, just be a man and say "apology accepted" and leave it at that. You're no better than her when you start in with the other stuff.

sorry, Con.....I did not and do not consider this to have been an apology...

Sorry hon. I don't do "repentance".

I do admit a mistake, regretting it, vowing not to do it again and bringing the light in.

Judgement is YOUR path, not mine.

I will and have accepted her apology at this time......if YOU want to make something of it, just keep flapping your gums....I'm already past the point of bothering to read your posts, ignoring you isn't that big a step....

ConHog
05-17-2012, 01:35 PM
sorry, Con.....I did not and do not consider this to have been an apology...

I will and have accepted her apology at this time......if YOU want to make something of it, just keep flapping your gums....I'm already past the point of bothering to read your posts, ignoring you isn't that big a step....

I'm sorry if you don't read my posts. When I'm in serious threads I am on point and use facts to back up my opinions, your choice on that matter.

As for the other, I'm sick of people not even giving her a fucking break when she DOES try. It doesn't happen often that she gets it right, so when she does, she should be encouraged not bashed further. If you don't like that, too fucking bad.

As a further , you didn't even register with me as a poster until today , so I didn't even realize we had an issue, if it's b/c of something I've done. I apologize. If it is just b/c you're a boob, that's on you.

Have a nice day.

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 01:39 PM
If it is just b/c you're a boob, that's on you.

actually, it's your attitude....this attitude....

ConHog
05-17-2012, 01:44 PM
actually, it's your attitude....this attitude....

What is my attitude? Tell me swami?

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 01:48 PM
you're doing a fine job painting the picture....no need to interfere with the artist....

ConHog
05-17-2012, 01:53 PM
you're doing a fine job painting the picture....no need to interfere with the artist....

Actually , based on my rep here I'd say most like my attitude. I'm asking what YOU object to about it. I mean YOU are the one who registered an objection so, let's hear it.

Abbey Marie
05-17-2012, 02:16 PM

Con, maybe it's time that you allow people to deal with Wind however they want to? Just my observation.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Con, maybe it's time that you allow people to deal with Wind however they want to? Just my observation.

I'm totally past caring about that Abbey, I just am tired of seeing all the bait thrown out that she can't ignore. SHE is incapable of doing so, so that makes in incumbent on the rest of us to just not giver her the bait.

Abbey Marie
05-17-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm totally past caring about that Abbey, I just am tired of seeing all the bait thrown out that she can't ignore. SHE is incapable of doing so, so that makes in incumbent on the rest of us to just not giver her the bait.

I know that it bothers you; it bothered me at one time too. And I respect that you have good intentions. But I also know that you can see that it does no good. And Wind has contributed to this, too, Con.

I'm looking forward to the return to normalcy on the board. By that I mean a board where issues and current events are discussed more than an individual person.

I also think it isn't doing anyone favors when they are the constant center of attention, for whatever reason.

If someone breaks the rules, we will take care of it.

tailfins
05-17-2012, 03:00 PM

Simple realistic solution: Contact a local nursing home ministry and bring a checker board.

I also think it isn't doing anyone favors when they are the constant center of attention, for whatever reason.

We could make a complement of the Steel Cage and name it "Call Jerry" (as in Springer) and move all the pity party posts there. That way anyone who wants to sit in on the Jim Springer show can participate, everybody knows what they are getting.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 03:07 PM
I know that it bothers you; it bothered me at one time too. And I respect that you have good intentions. But I also know that you can see that it does no good. And Wind has contributed to this, too, Con.

I'm looking forward to the return to normalcy on the board. By that I mean a board where issues and current events are discussed more than an individual person.

If someone breaks the rules, we will take care of it.

I know you're not trying to imply that I haven't acknowledged that.

By the way , I LOVE how you just breezed right by the posts where someone was posting that my attitude isn't popular around here. :(

I miss the shameless kissing up that Chloe and Gabby used to give me................ wah wah wah

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 03:14 PM

Fine with me. People are dealing with me anyway in whatever they want.

tailfins
05-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Fine with me. People are dealing with me anyway in whatever they want.

Mork calling Orson, come in Orson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdz4dCMGbbw

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 03:18 PM

Mock outs like this show how immature you are.

tailfins
05-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Mock outs like this show how immature you are.

I try to deal with people on THEIR level.

Abbey Marie
05-17-2012, 03:22 PM
I know you're not trying to imply that I haven't acknowledged that.

No, I know that.

By the way , I LOVE how you just breezed right by the posts where someone was posting that my attitude isn't popular around here. :(

Sorry, not sure what you are referring to?

I miss the shameless kissing up that Chloe and Gabby used to give me................ wah wah wah

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 03:26 PM
I try to deal with people on THEIR level.

I'm adding you to my ignore list. Byebye.

tailfins
05-17-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm adding you to my ignore list. Byebye.

You could add everybody to your ignore list, then all your posts would go unchallenged!

:lol::lame2::coffee::laugh2::poke::slap::laugh:

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Actually , based on my rep here I'd say most like my attitude. I'm asking what YOU object to about it. I mean YOU are the one who registered an objection so, let's hear it.

okay, how about the fact you felt the need to stick your nose in my face and instruct me on how to be a man?.......

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 03:56 PM

lol, be a man, Con, be a man....

actually, you were the one who brought up popularity....not me....

ConHog
05-17-2012, 05:57 PM
lol, be a man, Con, be a man....

actually, you were the one who brought up popularity....not me....

I was teasing Abbey, had nothing to do with manliness.

PostmodernProphet
05-17-2012, 09:55 PM
I was teasing Abbey, had nothing to do with manliness.

not going to fly, son....you brought popularity up BEFORE Abbey posted.....

DragonStryk72
05-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Been having a pretty good week. Just finishing out a trip back down to VA, in Williamsburg. Much fun to be had by all, I was able to even order Sweet Tea without having to explain it, got some IHOP, hit Busch Gardens and watched a band called Cobra Starship. Personally, I trust nothing built by Cobra, but the music was good. Got to hang with my friends, and ran a tabletop RPG game, Exalted, with my friends.

hjmick
05-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Confused as all hell...

Every time I check in here, it seems as though the newer members get weirder and more annoying...

SassyLady
05-18-2012, 03:20 AM
Thinking about turning my place into a vacation rental.

darin
05-18-2012, 05:07 AM
Thinking about turning my place into a vacation rental.

...pending your move to michigan? :)

darin
05-18-2012, 05:49 AM
In exchange for farming two of my acres, in the coming days (easy sassy, I know I wrote 'coming' :D) a local farmer is prepping a garden plot for me. The plot will be about 30ft in length and 20 feet wide. Eventually, I'd like to farm a solid acre - but this is a nice start for us. I will try to keep track of my actual costs, to compare with what we'd spend at the grocer. Water is free, literally, thanks to our well. Now, we have to pump to a pressure tank...so there's SOME cost in electricity.

Hoping we can harvest:

Peppers, 'Maters, Gourds, Sweet Corn, Beans, Carrots, Lettuce, and a few Asian veggies. I think I'd like taters, too - as they present a great food source. All-told, I want enough home-grown food to sustain us should SHTF.

Sad thing is, really, a group of 10 guys w/ guns who want our stuff could probably overwhelm us, and take it or destroy our stores. :(

SassyLady
05-18-2012, 06:24 AM
I've been prepping for the last four months. Started our garden couple months ago. Had fresh salad last night with dinner. Thinking of getting rabbits. Think it's the fastest producing source of meat.

Aren't you teaching kids how to defend the homestead?

Do you have basement? Our house is one of the few in the county that has basement. Working on setting up for retreat if needed. House in Arizona will probably have underground bunker on property somewhere.

darin
05-18-2012, 06:51 AM
I've been prepping for the last four months. Started our garden couple months ago. Had fresh salad last night with dinner. Thinking of getting rabbits. Think it's the fastest producing source of meat.

Aren't you teaching kids how to defend the homestead?

Do you have basement? Our house is one of the few in the county that has basement. Working on setting up for retreat if needed. House in Arizona will probably have underground bunker on property somewhere.

We're looking at goats, a cow, and chickens next year. And no, we aren't doing home-defense drills with the kids. Maybe we'll try that? Doesn't ultimately matter though because there really isn't much protection inside the house. To penetrate (easy, baby, I know I said 'penetrate' :D ) the brick walls, one would likely need only 30.06 caliber round. Bad guys in a SHTF scenario would have those in spades. Likely larger. A few molotov cocktails and my house would be engulfed in minutes. Especially at close distance. I'd need to sand-bag up windows, and place spaced, steel sheets over other soft spots. Yeah, we have a basement - but it'd likely flood in the winter w/o our sump pump. AND - I don't much like the thought of being in a bunker. Wanna empty a bunker or kill its occupants? Find the source for air. Plug it.
I'd most-like to have a bug-out vehicle; to be mobile until we found a place away from bad guys - or to band-together with like-minded folks. In the coming years I'll find such a vehicle - but right now, we can't fool ourselves. A group of motivated folk WILL overcome whatever reasonable defenses we can establish. Our only hope would be banding with neighbors. Even then, there's no way to secure a perimeter - we'd all have to hole-up in one or two houses.

ConHog
05-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Odd, it appears that Rev has taken over DMP's account and went all "there out to get us" on us. :lol:

Seriously though, a person never knows. I have enough water, diesel, gasoline, food , ammunition stockpiled to last about 6 months if something crazy did happen.

fj1200
05-18-2012, 08:10 AM
No, that's pretty much Darin as is. :poke:

darin
05-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Odd, it appears that Rev has taken over DMP's account and went all "there out to get us" on us. :lol:

Seriously though, a person never knows. I have enough water, diesel, gasoline, food , ammunition stockpiled to last about 6 months if something crazy did happen.

I guess my point is - if somebody wants your stuff, and they have enough friends, there's not much we can do to stop it. I know how to perform assaults on fortified positions. I know what overwhelming firepower and will can do to even the most-entrenched places.

When the zombies attack, and we lose the grid, all bets are off. If I can find $40k, I can pick up a M113 - which would help, until I ran out of JP8 :)

ConHog
05-18-2012, 11:18 AM
I guess my point is - if somebody wants your stuff, and they have enough friends, there's not much we can do to stop it. I know how to perform assaults on fortified positions. I know what overwhelming firepower and will can do to even the most-entrenched places.

When the zombies attack, and we lose the grid, all bets are off. If I can find $40k, I can pick up a M113 - which would help, until I ran out of JP8 :)

I'm hoping that me and mine are gone long before the end days are upon us. But if they aren't I'm thankful for where I live.

SassyLady
05-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Well, I live in N. CA where not too many own guns, unless, of course they are protecting their pot farm.

If we lose power then I won't have water. Looking into getting a solar generator.

I would not be able to hold off a sustained attack....but I will have everything hidden away and when they find there's not much to be had, they'll move on to the next place.

As for the bunker....if it's hidden well, the invaders shouldn't even know there is a bunker, therefore, will not be looking for the source of air.

Gator Monroe
05-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Well, I live in N. CA where not too many own guns, unless, of course they are protecting their pot farm.

If we lose power then I won't have water. Looking into getting a solar generator.

I would not be able to hold off a sustained attack....but I will have everything hidden away and when they find there's not much to be had, they'll move on to the next place.

As for the bunker....if it's hidden well, the invaders shouldn't even know there is a bunker, therefore, will not be looking for the source of air.

LOL here in Shasta County we have More CCW Weapons carry permits than Los Angeles & Orange Counties combined , hell throw in San Fransisco & Marin Counties too , BTW THERE ARE ONLY 180 K population in Shasta County:clap::lol: Northern California is Home to Militias & Bear Hunting lol (Sportsmans Paradise) Plenty of Firearms Enthusiasts here & We have ARs & AKs too...

Gator Monroe
05-19-2012, 12:36 AM

Also there are more Firearms in California than 9 other so called "Free States" Combined .

SassyLady
05-19-2012, 12:45 AM
LOL here in Shasta County we have More CCW Weapons carry permits than Los Angeles & Orange Counties combined , hell throw in San Fransisco & Marin Counties too , BTW THERE ARE ONLY 180 K population in Shasta County:clap::lol: Northern California is Home to Militias & Bear Hunting lol (Sportsmans Paradise) Plenty of Firearms Enthusiasts here & We have ARs & AKs too...

Not in my county. You are in a red county ... mine is so freaking blue it's dead.

Ever heard of Guerneville, or Rio Nido, CA?

At any rate, this is my favorite gun shop.

http://www.sportsmansarms.net/

fj1200
05-19-2012, 06:04 AM

I see a motorcycle trip near there in my, unfortunately, distant future.

Dilloduck
05-19-2012, 11:36 AM
Not in my county. You are in a red county ... mine is so freaking blue it's dead.

At any rate, this is my favorite gun shop.

http://www.sportsmansarms.net/

My new playground

http://www.dragonmans.com/

SassyLady
05-20-2012, 12:38 AM
My new playground

http://www.dragonmans.com/

Kewl!

I'll play the damsel in distress and you guys come to save me. The victor gets two nights at Po'Hick Acres (my place .... vacation rental soon-to-be). Less than 30 minutes from the ocean where you can dive for abalone.