PDA

View Full Version : WindSong derails CPTSD Discussion Thread

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 09:12 AM
...and despite receiving from another board member NEGATIVE rep for my comment to you, I want to encourage you to remain open. What I really like about your openess, Sassy, is your sincerity. The things you deal with are real. You don't fabricate drama or create fake 'issues' just for the sake of getting attention. REALLY important here: credibility. YOU have it. Others don't - and that might make them jealous of you.

:)

Aren't neg reps and PM's verboten to discuss in open forum? You just broke the rule you banned me for.

darin
05-15-2012, 09:40 AM
Aren't neg reps and PM's verboten to discuss in open forum? You just broke the rule you banned me for.

Reputation System - ...Additionally, reputation comments should be treated as private, and therefore comments left should not be discussed on the board.

I didn't discuss comments. I didn't even identify who said what; I only mentioned receiving reputation comments. MAYBE you identified yourself as having left rep comments for me - that's on you. Its also on you if you wish you post whatever rep you think I'm mentioning.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:07 AM
I didn't discuss comments. I didn't even identify who said what; I only mentioned receiving reputation comments. MAYBE you identified yourself as having left rep comments for me - that's on you. Its also on you if you wish you post whatever rep you think I'm mentioning.

You're a hypocrite. You banned me for doing what you just did.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM
You're a hypocrite. You banned me for doing what you just did.

Ummm, no. You can mention a comment, like saying "oh, poor me, the resident victim left me a neg rep".

But one cannot say what is IN the rep - or in you retarded case, one cannot copy and paste the entire message into a public post.

Is this REALLY that hard to comprehend?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:24 AM
This is my last post in this thread. I no longer feel welcome to discuss the topic of PTSD. This is the second thread I'm quitting today.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:28 AM
This is my last post in this thread. I no longer feel welcome to discuss the topic of PTSD. This is the second thread I'm quitting today.

You lie about moderation and the rules. I correct you. Now you say that you feel uncomfortable in this thread. I completely understand. It's called "embarrassment".

darin
05-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Now -back to the topic. Sorry Sassy.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Keep negging me for every post I make, dmp.

This isn't a topic I am free to comment on any longer. Sorry for messing up your thread, Sassy.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Now -back to the topic. Sorry Sassy.

True, my bad. I'm sorry to have sullied up your thread, Sassy.

darin
05-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Keep negging me for every post I make, dmp.

This isn't a topic I am free to comment on any longer. Sorry for messing up your thread, Sassy.

Let's see...in the past 30 days I rep'd you 10 times.

Positive 16 April
Negative 1 May
Negative 1 May
Positive 1 May
Poistive 3 May
Positive 4 May
Negative 8 may
Positive 10 May
Positive 10 May
Negative 15 May

260052 x 4 negative reps = 1040208
Compared with positive reps = 3055608

I've granted you GOOD rep to at a rate nearly three-fold whatever I subtract for your blatant lies or hositility. Still think you're a vicitim?

True, my bad. I'm sorry to have sullied up your thread, Sassy.

If there's sullied-threads to be had, Wind Song is at the center; He/She should offer the apology.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:01 AM

Positive 16 April
Negative 1 May
Negative 1 May
Positive 1 May
Poistive 3 May
Positive 4 May
Negative 8 may
Positive 10 May
Positive 10 May
Negative 15 May

Wow, don't you hate it when facts come along and ruin a perfectly good victim story?

Hey, Dorothy, will YOU now admit that while Darin may have dinged you a few times - he has been MORE THAN FAIR with you regarding the rep system?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Yes, I see that.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Yes, I see that.

How about admitting you were wrong, and you haven't been abused by the system?

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:10 AM
How about admitting you were wrong, and you haven't been abused by the system?

I just admitted that he's pos repped me more than he's neg repped me. He also just locked me out of the nigga joke thread. I'm the the only dissenting voice. It's censorship.

I asked him not to PM me unless it was board business so he just created board business trying to lure me into PM-ing him.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:11 AM
I just admitted that he's pos repped me more than he's neg repped me. He also just locked me out of the nigga joke thread. I'm the the only dissenting voice. It's censorship.

I asked him not to PM me unless it was board business so he just created board business trying to lure me into PM-ing him.

Board decisions not to be discussed in public. Read the rules. Continue and you'll be removed from the threads you do so in.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Board decisions not to be discussed in public. Read the rules. Continue and you'll be removed from the threads you do so in.

Board decisions are not to be discussed in public. You could have PM'ed this message.

darin
05-15-2012, 11:14 AM

You are the biggest piece-of-shit-poster I've seen here in years. The degree of ABSOLUTELY LYING flowing from your fingertips is nauseating.

Lure you into PM'ing me? HOW Many of your unsolicited PM's have I ignored? 5? More? Look dude, I KNOW you wanna do me. I know it. I'm not GAY, first off. So - if you don't stop making shit up about me, you'll get more and more neg rep..and probably banned a few more times.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:15 AM
You are the biggest piece-of-shit-poster I've seen here in years. The degree of ABSOLUTELY LYING flowing from your fingertips is nauseating.

Lure you into PM'ing me? HOW Many of your unsolicited PM's have I ignored? 5? More? Look dude, I KNOW you wanna do me. I know it. I'm not GAY, first off. So - if you don't stop making shit up about me, you'll get more and more neg rep..and probably banned a few more times.

I didn't know which one of you thread banned me, now I do. Sorry. It was Jim. Frankly I don't care if you ban me.

jimnyc
05-15-2012, 11:26 AM
I didn't know which one of you thread banned me, now I do. Sorry. It was Jim. Frankly I don't care if you ban me.

Then stop whining and move on. If you don't care, you wouldn't whine every time.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:27 AM
This thread has been pruned; thanks for your good idea - suggesting what was already done.

As jim said - this is the last of it; More off-topic crap isn't allowed.

Please remove my suggestion that the thread be pruned. I want no post on this thread from me today, please. Please remove posts 31-33. Thank you.

Wind Song
05-15-2012, 11:35 AM
I wish I could write about what's going on in my CPTSD, but I can't. Not here.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 02:22 PM

So I shouldn't reveal that Gabby told me via rep comment that she wants to have my baby?:coffee:

darin
05-15-2012, 02:28 PM
So I shouldn't reveal that Gabby told me via rep comment that she wants to have my baby?:coffee:

Yup - and I shouldn't say Sassy said I could stop by for a weekend anytime I'm in the area.

:D

logroller
05-15-2012, 02:58 PM

Positive 16 April
Negative 1 May
Negative 1 May
Positive 1 May
Poistive 3 May
Positive 4 May
Negative 8 may
Positive 10 May
Positive 10 May
Negative 15 May

I've granted you GOOD rep to at a rate nearly three-fold whatever I subtract for your blatant lies or hositility. Still think you're a vicitim?

If there's sullied-threads to be had, Wind Song is at the center; He/She should offer the apology.

hard facts= kryptonite to anecdotal talking points...Darin, you're like lex luther:laugh:

logroller
05-15-2012, 03:00 PM

She shouldn't have revealed my secret wish about wanting to have your baby and passed it off as her own.

ConHog
05-15-2012, 03:15 PM
She shouldn't have revealed my secret wish about wanting to have your baby and passed it off as her own.

Where the hell is Gabby anyway?

darin
05-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Where the hell is Gabby anyway?

My place for a sleep-over. She wants me, I just know it.

logroller
05-15-2012, 03:43 PM

"Sleep-over", that's stalker code for tied up in the basement.:laugh:

darin
05-15-2012, 03:57 PM
"Sleep-over", that's stalker code for tied up in the basement.:laugh:

Why aren't you celebrating my lifestyle choices?? :)

ConHog
05-15-2012, 06:29 PM

I hate to break it to you sport but somewhere on this board there is a post from Gabby stating that I ConHog would be her first choice if she were single.

darin
05-15-2012, 06:43 PM
I hate to break it to you sport but somewhere on this board there is a post from Gabby stating that I ConHog would be her first choice if she were single.

No way. I'm hotter. :)

ConHog
05-15-2012, 06:59 PM
No way. I'm hotter. :)

All I know is what she wrote my man.

SassyLady
05-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Yup - and I shouldn't say Sassy said I could stop by for a weekend anytime I'm in the area.

:D
Except in your case D, you are telling the truth.