PDA

View Full Version : Shrinking posting options

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Can't post on the Buddha on a thread is Buddha or Jesus smarter. Can't post anything about my personal life. Can't report posts. Can't be a liberal, a lesbian, a Buddhist or a person recovering from PTSD. Can't object to pile ons because that's "acting like a victim".

Let me know what topics I can post on. Where am I welcome to post on this forum? When will I be accepted for who I am in the moment?

darin
05-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Can't post on the Buddha on a thread is Buddha or Jesus smarter. Can't post anything about my personal life. Can't report posts. Can't be a liberal, a lesbian, a Buddhist or a person recovering from PTSD. Can't object to pile ons because that's "acting like a victim".

Let me know what topics I can post on. Where am I welcome to post on this forum? When will I be accepted for who I am in the moment?

You are accepted for who you are. When you stop being a jerk-wad to people, people will LIKE you more. When you stop inciting anger and frustration, you'll get along fine. When you stop playing the victim, you'll have more fun.

Thing is, you're a lying sack of crap on this board; Not sure how you are in real life...as a person. But as far as contributor to the forum? You're barely above entertaining. Most of the time, your lies and whining turn people off.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 12:05 PM

we will NEVER
accept that you are a victim

and neither should you.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 12:06 PM
You've just told me I make ZERO contribution to this forum.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 12:06 PM
we will NEVER
accept that you are a victim

and neither should you.

You will never accept me as I am in the moment.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 12:07 PM
You will never accept me as I am in the moment.

accept you ? Yes, accept that is all you can be? No

Gator Monroe
05-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Bet she can giva hell of a reacharound .....

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 12:10 PM
accept you ? Yes, accept that is all you can be? No

Be here now. All I can do is be how I am in the moment. You don't accept that. I give up.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Bet she can giva hell of a reacharound .....

shut the fuck up.

Anton Chigurh
05-16-2012, 12:45 PM
I have a novel idea for you.

Get your own forum board.

Friendo.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 12:52 PM
What would make this forum happy? Less windsong. You got it.

Anton Chigurh
05-16-2012, 12:54 PM
What would make this forum happy? Less windsong. You got it.My novel idea was based entirely on my perception of what would make YOU happy.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 01:02 PM
My novel idea was based entirely on my perception of what would make YOU happy.

You just asked me to get lost. Get my own board.

tailfins
05-16-2012, 01:07 PM

I for one never said you couldn't be any of those things. However, I'm also going to be who I am and tell you what I think. When you can walk by Phred Phelps without batting an eye, you are moving in the right direction. If I can handle Cambridge, MA and Harvard as a Fundamentalist traditional Republican, you can certainly handle anything this forum could throw at you. Try it, you'll like it.

The only danger in my mentality is seeing a crime being committed and it not even faze you or strike you as something out of the ordinary.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 01:15 PM
I for one never said you couldn't be any of those things. However, I'm also going to be who I am and tell you what I think. When you can walk by Phred Phelps without batting an eye, you are moving in the right direction. If I can handle Cambridge, MA and Harvard as a Fundamentalist traditional Republican, you can certainly handle anything this forum could throw at you. Try it, you'll like it.

The only danger in my mentality is seeing a crime being committed and it not even faze you or strike you as something out of the ordinary.

Fred Phelps doesn't bother me. Phony people who pretend to your face that they support you, but stab you in the back every chance they get still bug me.

The President bugs me. He had four years to support marriage equality and he only throws it now when he's at risk of losing re-election.

Thanks for letting me know you consider yourself a fundie.

Trigg
05-16-2012, 01:38 PM

why do you start threads like this??

BTW we have other libs on the board, and they get along with everyone just fine. We've had a lib who was also lesbian and she was a lot of fun, I think she went into basic training though so she hasn't been seen for a while.

You can't seem to get along with anyone for more than an hour a day. Why is that?

ConHog
05-16-2012, 01:43 PM
You just asked me to get lost. Get my own board.

Listen closely............

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF ANYONE WANTS YOU HERE OR NOT? If you want to post, post. If another person doesn't like that, it's THEIR fucking problem. Not yours, and I PROMISE you, you're not going to be banned simply because someone doesn't want you here. You may be banned, but it won't be because other people simply don't want you posting. That is how SOME boards do it, but I've never seen that here; not once. In fact, let me share a story.

There once was a moderator here who hated me. He told me EVERYDAY that he'd like to knock my teeth out, kick my ass, rip my head off etc etc etc. You get the point. This moderator would start stupid threads and then if I posted in them at ALL he flat told me "shut up" then went on proceeding to tell me to shut up, leave the board, blah blah blah. He even sent me "official" warnings via PM.

This went on for oh I'd say two weeks while Jim was trying to figure out what the problem was..........

End result, that moderator is not only no longer a moderator here, he is no longer a member here; and this guy was a long time member; but Jim wouldn't let him play his game so....................

Bottom line, he might be an asshole, but he runs his board fairly, even for you. And really that's all that matters, who gives a shit if anyone else here wants you around.

Jim I understand I may have revealed too much and if this post disappears no biggie; I just hope Dorothy gets to read it first.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 01:44 PM
why do you start threads like this??

BTW we have other libs on the board, and they get along with everyone just fine. We've had a lib who was also lesbian and she was a lot of fun, I think she went into basic training though so she hasn't been seen for a while.

You can't seem to get along with anyone for more than an hour a day. Why is that?

She has real emotional problems, I get that; but what bothers me is that she expects us to sense her mood and adjust accordingly. I'm not a mind reader.

jimnyc
05-16-2012, 01:47 PM
ANOTHER victim thread? WS - there are THOUSANDS of political message boards out there and exponentially more regular message boards. If all you want to do is come here, make shit up and complain about what a victim you are, why not find another place where you don't feel like a perpetual victim? I mean, we really don't want you to go, but your non-stop whining about being a victim is really getting tiresome.

Trigg
05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
She has real emotional problems, I get that; but what bothers me is that she expects us to sense her mood and adjust accordingly. I'm not a mind reader.

I get that she has problems, and I get that you actually do try to talk to her and help her out.

What I don't get is WHY on earth she seems to want to be picked on day after day. She seems to have a fragile hold her emotions, personally if I had that problem I'd find a friendly place to vent and talk instead of seeking out and creating conflict.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 01:49 PM
ANOTHER victim thread? WS - there are THOUSANDS of political message boards out there and exponentially more regular message boards. If all you want to do is come here, make shit up and complain about what a victim you are, why not find another place where you don't feel like a perpetual victim? I mean, we really don't want you to go, but your non-stop whining about being a victim is really getting tiresome.

OK.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 01:49 PM

Sadly I am pretty confident she'd NEVER find a board where she isn't a victim. It's a self fulfilling prophecy at this point.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 01:50 PM
I get that she has problems, and I get that you actually do try to talk to her and help her out.

What I don't get is WHY on earth she seems to want to be picked on day after day. She seems to have a fragile hold her emotions, personally if I had that problem I'd find a friendly place to vent and talk instead of seeking out and creating conflict.

read below

Sadly I am pretty confident she'd NEVER find a board where she isn't a victim. It's a self fulfilling prophecy at this point.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 01:52 PM

If you really believe that, then my only option is to swear off all messageboards.

darin
05-16-2012, 01:53 PM
If you really believe that, then my only option is to swear off all messageboards.

Your only option for healing is to: Stop being such a pansey, and GET TO A THERAPIST. :) Decide to not be so whiney.

ta-da!

ConHog
05-16-2012, 01:53 PM

No hon, your best option is to stop being a god damned victim.

Anton Chigurh
05-16-2012, 03:14 PM
You just asked me to get lost. Get my own board.Are you really this illiterate? Getting your own board in no way requires you to leave other ones.

tailfins
05-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Are you really this illiterate? Getting your own board in no way requires you to leave other ones.

Not illiterate. The word you're looking for is compulsive.

tailfins
05-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks for letting me know you consider yourself a fundie.

Yep. Take it or leave it.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Yep. Take it or leave it.

How about you take it and I leave it?:laugh:

Kathianne
05-16-2012, 08:54 PM
You are accepted for who you are. When you stop being a jerk-wad to people, people will LIKE you more. When you stop inciting anger and frustration, you'll get along fine. When you stop playing the victim, you'll have more fun.

Thing is, you're a lying sack of crap on this board; Not sure how you are in real life...as a person. But as far as contributor to the forum? You're barely above entertaining. Most of the time, your lies and whining turn people off.

You find her above entertaining? You've more patience than I.

kowalskil
05-16-2012, 09:06 PM

Post what you think will be interesting or useful to others. That what I do, from time to time.

Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia)

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Post what you think will be interesting or useful to others. That what I do, from time to time.

Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia)

I'm posting music. Poems and music may be useful to others.