PDA

View Full Version : A Challenge...

fj1200
05-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Let's NOT jump on Wind Song for every perceived mis-post or slight.

Just a thought.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 01:31 PM

Just a thought.

great idea

darin
05-16-2012, 01:37 PM
To go along with that - Maybe WS could not take EVERY disagreement to the worst-possible meaning/insinuation? Win-win.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 01:38 PM

Just a thought.

Great idea.

jimnyc
05-16-2012, 03:17 PM

Just a thought.

Are you suggesting we ignore when she posts, or change the way in which we respond to people? Or look at her posts differently than others? I respond friendly when someone posts friendly and can be an ass when others are an ass. I correct when things are in error, fix inaccurate accusations and wording & more or less defend the board which gets labeled as a result of posts. Other than a few who called her out in the cage area, is she not just getting replies to posts she makes? And if so, shouldn't those replies reflect the posts in which the member is quoting?

I'm really not trying to be an ass, and I may be reading wrong, but it sounds like you are asking the community as a whole to adjust their posting as a result of one member.

I assume it might be my continual involvement that unnerves a few. In that respect, I'll no longer reply to posts in the hopes of relieving any of the drama. But I won't change my posting style, I just won't post with her. But when lies are told, or exaggerations, and the board is wrongly placed in bad light, I hope community members will make friendly corrections in defense of the board - which IS the community.

Abbey Marie
05-16-2012, 03:23 PM

Just a thought.

Sounds like a one-way street, fj.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 03:25 PM

Then by all means, make it a two way street. Nothing stopping you.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Are you suggesting we ignore when she posts, or change the way in which we respond to people? Or look at her posts differently than others? I respond friendly when someone posts friendly and can be an ass when others are an ass. I correct when things are in error, fix inaccurate accusations and wording & more or less defend the board which gets labeled as a result of posts. Other than a few who called her out in the cage area, is she not just getting replies to posts she makes? And if so, shouldn't those replies reflect the posts in which the member is quoting?

I'm really not trying to be an ass, and I may be reading wrong, but it sounds like you are asking the community as a whole to adjust their posting as a result of one member.

I assume it might be my continual involvement that unnerves a few. In that respect, I'll no longer reply to posts in the hopes of relieving any of the drama. But I won't change my posting style, I just won't post with her. But when lies are told, or exaggerations, and the board is wrongly placed in bad light, I hope community members will make friendly corrections in defense of the board - which IS the community.

I BELIEVE he's saying the same thing I've been saying about WS for awhile. Sure once in awhile she needs to be called out for her BS but we give every other person here a break MOST of the time when they say dumb things, why can't we extend WS the same courtesy, and just let some shit slide?

Even when she does dumb things like accuse Darin of misusing the rep system, as an example. Hell, we all know Darin doesn't do it, so why not just ignore it and move on instead of engaging her in battle about whether Darin did it or not... She can't go to war alone.............

Just my 2 cents.

jimnyc
05-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Sure once in awhile she needs to be called out for her BS but we give every other person here a break MOST of the time when they say dumb things, why can't we extend WS the same courtesy, and just let some shit slide?

I'm just going to address this portion of your reply...

How many times have JUST YOU seen me get pissed because things were stated in replies that I never said? No lie, this has happened I would guess at LEAST 50x. I can ignore some things, but I can't ignore shit being made up out of thin air about me. How many times have you seen the entire board labeled in a bad light, about things that just aren't true? No lie, I would guess at LEAST 50x. I can ignore some things, but it irks me when things are stated about this place when I have worked VERY hard over the years to make as fair as possible, knowing the membership leaned to one side. There are literally countless times where liberals were given a free ride when a conservative would have gotten a week off. I do so to nail in the fact that I am fair and moderate equally.

It stems there, and then yes, admittedly I use my anger in return at times. I'm certainly going to end that. If I don't reply, I suppose my words can't be twisted or re-invented. As for accusations and labels against the board? I suppose I know what my own efforts are and I don't think certain people are capable of minimizing that.

I'm outta the drama scene and being a contributor to it.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 03:38 PM
I just love how Abbey, Jim and Con have this little discussion ABOUT me while not talking TO me.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Then by all means, make it a two way street. Nothing stopping you.

What the fuck Dorothy? I JUST said something to you about this kind of thing not even a week ago.

When someone starts a thread DEFENDING you, SHUT UP!!, you have NOTHING to gain by posting in a thread like this. Let me, or FJ, or LogRoller, or Abbey, or whomever wants to defend you and take the "hits" for it. All you accomplish when you post in the thread is to destroy whatever someone's trying to do.

STOP making it so hard to fight for your "rights"

Jesus how hard is that to grok?

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 03:43 PM
What the fuck Dorothy? I JUST said something to you about this kind of thing not even a week ago.

When someone starts a thread DEFENDING you, SHUT UP!!, you have NOTHING to gain by posting in a thread like this. Let me, or FJ, or LogRoller, or Abbey, or whomever wants to defend you and take the "hits" for it. All you accomplish when you post in the thread is to destroy whatever someone's trying to do.

STOP making it so hard to fight for your "rights"

Jesus how hard is that to grok?

I'm sorry Con, but I think it's rude to talk ABOUT someone when they're in the room WITH you.

ConHog
05-16-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm just going to address this portion of your reply...

How many times have JUST YOU seen me get pissed because things were stated in replies that I never said? No lie, this has happened I would guess at LEAST 50x. I can ignore some things, but I can't ignore shit being made up out of thin air about me. How many times have you seen the entire board labeled in a bad light, about things that just aren't true? No lie, I would guess at LEAST 50x. I can ignore some things, but it irks me when things are stated about this place when I have worked VERY hard over the years to make as fair as possible, knowing the membership leaned to one side. There are literally countless times where liberals were given a free ride when a conservative would have gotten a week off. I do so to nail in the fact that I am fair and moderate equally.

It stems there, and then yes, admittedly I use my anger in return at times. I'm certainly going to end that. If I don't reply, I suppose my words can't be twisted or re-invented. As for accusations and labels against the board? I suppose I know what my own efforts are and I don't think certain people are capable of minimizing that.

I'm outta the drama scene and being a contributor to it.

Jim, honestly this board's reputation precedes it. As does Dorothy's . Anyone who believes Dorothy's claims of being mistreated here would only have to do about 10 minutes reading to discover that yes she's got a fair number of people who are hard on her at times, that in most cases those exact same people also often treat her good. You yourself for example. I HAVE seen you be nice to her, I've seen her admit it; among others; so the board's reputation is okay even if you let Dorothy get away with one once in awhile.

PS she's also hearing an earful from me, she had absolutely NO cause to make that claim against Darin.

PPS - You're not out of the drama, we won't let you get out. :laugh2:

ConHog
05-16-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm sorry Con, but I think it's rude to talk ABOUT someone when they're in the room WITH you.

You cut your nose off to spite your face more than anyone I've ever seen Dorothy.

PS - You owe Darin a PUBLIC apology for accusing him of misusing the rep system.

fj1200
05-16-2012, 04:48 PM

I think what I bolded sums up my hope. I just don't see the point of repeatedly going down the same road when we know where it will lead. I certainly wouldn't want you to pass on defending the board because that speaks for all of us.

I'm hoping that it won't end up being one-way.

Kathianne
05-16-2012, 07:45 PM
I think what I bolded sums up my hope. I just don't see the point of repeatedly going down the same road when we know where it will lead. I certainly wouldn't want you to pass on defending the board because that speaks for all of us.

I'm hoping that it won't end up being one-way.

May I be so bold as to restate what I think you are saying? Ignore her. Don't respond to any flames on her part. Motivation is attention, if not given she'll adjust or go away.

Right? If so, I'll try. She makes it difficult.

SassyLady
05-17-2012, 12:00 AM

Just a thought.

:thinking5:

:huddle:

:cheer5:

OK. I'll give it a shot. Can't make promises, especially after she has declared war on me.

darin
05-17-2012, 05:07 AM
ConHog said "Hard on"

(snicker)

fj1200
05-17-2012, 08:58 AM
May I be so bold as to restate what I think you are saying? Ignore her. Don't respond to any flames on her part. Motivation is attention, if not given she'll adjust or go away.

Right? If so, I'll try. She makes it difficult.

Ignore her "issues" not her debate points. The challenge is differentiating the two and the movement from one to the other.

tailfins
05-17-2012, 09:40 AM

Thanks for the tip. I will add that to my toolbox on dealing with people I don't like.

darin
05-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the tip.

That's What

(snicker)

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Ignore her "issues" not her debate points. The challenge is differentiating the two and the movement from one to the other.
Thank you for saying this.

I'm taking a week off from posting on this forum. When I return I will read other people's posts and also examine my own past posts to see how it happens that I get off track.

It's as frustrating to me as it is to everyone else. I'm fighting with people who I'd really like to be friends with. It doesn't make sense, does it?

I'll be here just now until I leave for class and then from Saturday until next Thursday or Friday I will take a time out.

Thank you fj.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:20 AM
You cut your nose off to spite your face more than anyone I've ever seen Dorothy.

PS - You owe Darin a PUBLIC apology for accusing him of misusing the rep system.

I publically apologized to Darin. He continues to send me PM's that disturb me. That's hard to take.

I have no allies among the staff. I can't ignore his PM's because he's staff.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 10:30 AM
I publically apologized to Darin. He continues to send me PM's that disturb me. That's hard to take.

I don't think you have any enemies there either.

By the way, taking a week off from here will do you absolutely no good if you just spend the week posting over on that shit hole USMB , that site is what has you so fucked up about message boards to begin with, those fools are douche bags and you let them play you then you bring that over here.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:31 AM
I don't think you have any enemies there either.

By the way, taking a week off from here will do you absolutely no good if you just spend the week posting over on that shit hole USMB , that site is what has you so fucked up about message boards to begin with, those fools are douche bags and you let them play you then you bring that over here.
I'm taking a week off ALL forums, except for one related to PTSD. Yes, I do have enemies, and I made them.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm taking a week off ALL forums, except for one related to PTSD. Yes, I do have enemies, and I made them.

you have no enemies here Sky, you have people who you have irritated . That is different. Even friends get irritated at each other on occasion; in fact that is the exact point I and others have been making to you. Why do you INSIST that anyone who wants to be your friend never get irritated or upset with you?

Want to talk about the staff? Jim and I have had some arguments in PM, I mean some doozies ; he's told me to fuck off, I've told him the same. We've called each other names, told each other to shut up; etc etc. The difference is that the next day neither one of us come in and start a thread declaring the other a mortal enemy. We just let it go and move onto the next moment.

You do NOT have enemies here.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:38 AM
you have no enemies here Sky, you have people who you have irritated . That is different. Even friends get irritated at each other on occasion; in fact that is the exact point I and others have been making to you. Why do you INSIST that anyone who wants to be your friend never get irritated or upset with you?

Want to talk about the staff? Jim and I have had some arguments in PM, I mean some doozies ; he's told me to fuck off, I've told him the same. We've called each other names, told each other to shut up; etc etc. The difference is that the next day neither one of us come in and start a thread declaring the other a mortal enemy. We just let it go and move onto the next moment.

I'll have to sit with that one for awhile.

darin
05-17-2012, 10:38 AM

You're going to hate this -

YOU Initiated PMs with ME asking for clarification of something I said. I thanked you for your note and offered clarification/explanation. You seem to not have liked my clarification. Big deal. I replied to that and your OTHER PM's about that topic.

In fact, I NEGLECTED to reply to the last PM you sent me.

I do not "continue to send you PMs". Here's a screen shot of my PMs from yesterday, AND my 'sent items'. This shows YOU initiated PMs - and I am the one who stopped replying to you. Your SENT TO ME messages outnumber those I send you by what? 2:1?

MY PM INBOX from yesterday:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3454&d=1337268944

My SENT ITEMS from yesterday:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3453&d=1337268939

We'll let others judge if your statements are valid, or simply lies written to promote you as a victim.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:41 AM
Darin-

Please stop telling me that any children I know are at risk from me. You publically stated that yesterday.

It's extremely hurtful.

I love children and I'm very good with them.

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 10:42 AM
I have no allies among the staff.

Have I not ignored offenses by you that would normally get others banned? Have I not befriended you? Have I not made myself clear in the apology thread to Darin? Have I not discussed this with you via PM, and befriended you there as well? Have I not tried to help you whenever you have come to me? Sure, I'll "fight" with you over issues, but to shove my attempts to befriend you back in my face isn't very nice. If this is truly how you feel, then apparently my attempts have fallen on deaf ears or have been forgotten awfully quickly.

darin
05-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Darin-

Please stop telling me that any children I know are at risk from me. You publically stated that yesterday.

It's extremely hurtful.

I love children and I'm very good with them.

Please stop lying about what I said. I said something like "when I see those kids in your avatar, I wonder if they are potential victims". You asked me what I mean, via PM. I replied to you via PM what I meant.

Stop. FUCKING. MAKING. SHIT. UP.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Have I not ignored offenses by you that would normally get others banned? Have I not befriended you? Have I not made myself clear in the apology thread to Darin? Have I not discussed this with you via PM, and befriended you there as well? Have I not tried to help you whenever you have come to me? Sure, I'll "fight" with you over issues, but to shove my attempts to befriend you back in my face isn't very nice. If this is truly how you feel, then apparently my attempts have fallen on deaf ears or have been forgotten awfully quickly.
Yes, you've been very supportive of me. That is kind. I'm sorry.

jimnyc

She can annoy me at times but I have never looked at her as the enemy. Maybe 2 or 3 members in 9 years have reached that plateau.

Wind Song
Please stop lying about what I said. I said something like "when I see those kids in your avatar, I wonder if they are potential victims". You asked me what I mean, via PM. I replied to you via PM what I meant.

Stop. FUCKING. MAKING. SHIT. UP.

You continued in your subsequent communication with me to tell me how harmful you think I am to children. That is making up shit about me.

darin
05-17-2012, 10:47 AM
You continued in your subsequent communication with me to tell me how harmful you think I am to children. That is making up shit about me.

Bullshit. I answered you every time you asked.

You asked, I replied.
You asked again, I replied.
etc. Would you like me to post the whole messages? Oh, no...you wouldn't like that becaue you are truth-adverse.

Read my reply above. It shows your 6 messages to my 3.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Bullshit. I answered you every time you asked.

You asked, I replied.
You asked again, I replied.
etc. Would you like me to post the whole messages? Oh, no...you wouldn't like that becaue you are truth-adverse.

Read my reply above. It shows your 6 messages to my 3.

Shut up. Stop telling me and everyone else that children who know me are in any way at risk.

darin
05-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Since 17 March:

Total PM's sent by you: 17

Total of your PM's replied-to by me: 11

Best I can tell, I only reply about 65% of the time YOU message me, and I NEVER send you PM's unsolicited except regarding strict board business.

Any more lies you wanna tell today, liar?

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Get the message. Stop telling me and everyone else that children who know me are at risk. I don't want to read it in posts or PM's or neg reps.

darin
05-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Shut up. Stop telling me and everyone else that children who know me are in any way at risk.

Stop lying about what I said. Here's what I said, +/- "When I see those kids in your avatar I wonder if they are potential victims".

(shrug).

Then you privately asked me what I meant - and I privately told you what I meant.

If you keep lying you'll keep getting neg reps

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 10:58 AM

Wind, please listen to what he is stating. Maybe it wasn't perfectly nice, but he's not saying that YOU would do anything to kids, just that he feels you would see them as potential victims. I may see them as NFL players, Con may see them as ballerina's, everyone sees things differently. You support victims, which is admirable, and Darin simply stated he can see you seeing them as potential victims. I may be way off base, and if so, either one of you is free to tell me to mind my own business. But IMO, you need to concentrate more on making friends and less on feuding.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:00 AM
She can annoy me at times but I have never looked at her as the enemy. Maybe 2 or 3 members in 9 years have reached that plateau.

Exactly my point, hell I know I irritate you at times, and you irritate me; but at the end of the day I'd drink a beer with you. Hell I imagine every person on this board has been irritated with every other person on this board at least once or twice. But enemies?

darin
05-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Exactly my point, hell I know I irritate you at times, and you irritate me; but at the end of the day I'd drink a beer with you. Hell I imagine every person on this board has been irritated with every other person on this board at least once or twice. But enemies?

That post is irritating.

:)

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Stop lying about what I said. Here's what I said, +/- "When I see those kids in your avatar I wonder if they are potential victims".

(shrug).

Then you privately asked me what I meant - and I privately told you what I meant.

If you keep lying you'll keep getting neg reps
Stop saying that children who know me or children in my avie or any other children are at risk by knowing me.

Shut up about it or I won't read your posts anymore.

I would NEVER come to you for an admin problem.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Get the message. Stop telling me and everyone else that children who know me are at risk. I don't want to read it in posts or PM's or neg reps.

Sky, it APPEARS that DMP has not initiated any PM contact with you. Therefor logic seems to say that if you don't PM him to begin with, he has nothing to respond to. YOU control whether he responds to YOUR PMs .

You're basically saying that if I punched Darin, and he hit me back that HE is at fault for hitting me. That's not the way it works.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:03 AM
Wind, please listen to what he is stating. Maybe it wasn't perfectly nice, but he's not saying that YOU would do anything to kids, just that he feels you would see them as potential victims. I may see them as NFL players, Con may see them as ballerina's, everyone sees things differently. You support victims, which is admirable, and Darin simply stated he can see you seeing them as potential victims. I may be way off base, and if so, either one of you is free to tell me to mind my own business. But IMO, you need to concentrate more on making friends and less on feuding.

What I mean is "The kind of government/education WS supports will make those kids victims. Victims of socialist/progressive agendas. Those are harmful to people - especially kids."

Stop saying that children who know me or children in my avie or any other children are at risk by knowing me.

Shut up about it or I won't read your posts anymore.

I would NEVER come to you for an admin problem.

I cannot 'stop' saying something I said only ONCE.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:03 AM
I wouldn't hang out with someone who considers me harmful to children.

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 11:04 AM

I believe I have irritated every single member that has ever registered here. I have an image to uphold, after all!

And while I'd let you pay for that beer, I don't like you. :laugh:

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:06 AM
dmp is on ignore.

I don't talk to anyone who thinks I would harm a child in any way. No child is at risk in my company.

He owes me one serious apology.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:07 AM
dmp is on ignore.

I don't talk to anyone who thinks I would harm a child in any way. No child is at risk in my company.

Why are you lying? I told you what I meant. Now you're taking what I said and applying it to situations I did not intend. YOUR Problem, not mine.

Here's what's going on - you DEMAND an appology not because you are hurt, but because apologies feed your ego. I said nothing wrong and I explained my comment. You're CHOOSING to get butt-hurt because you get emotionally excited over being a victim...of ANYTHING.

Here's you: "OOOH! There's something ELSE that can paint me as a victim!! I WANT IT!"

I pity you, dear. :(

Apology? I'm very very sorry you are so-struggling. Honestly hurts me to think of you being so mind-trapped into your chosen paradigm.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Apologize.

You actually owe me two. One for what you said about the children in my avatar and the second for calling me a liar every time I tell a story about something that happened in my life.

You said that whatever I teach children about social values, goodness for our nation, and ethical citizenship IS harmful to kids minds. That's a lie.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:13 AM
dmp is on ignore.

Where did Darin say YOU would hurt a child? I'm serious, forward that PM to me and if he REALLY said that I'll post the PM on the board for everyone to see and then Jim can ban me for breaking the rule if he wants.

I feel THAT confident that Darin didn't accuse you of abusing children.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Apologize.

You actually owe me two. One for what you said about the children in my avatar and the second for calling me a liar every time I tell a story about something that happened in my life.

Thought I was on ignore?

I won't apologize for the truth about what I think when i saw the kids in YOUR avatar. There's no harm there.

I won't apologize for thinking you embellish your stories to prove a point. Additionally, I don't call you a liar "every time you tell a story about something that happened in your life". I have called :BS: on a couple/three things you claimed. That's different. There's no foul there.

Maybe I should 'demand' an apology from you for the two dozen? times you've lied about something I've said?

I don't demand, nor do I require, nor do I ever expect an apology for anything. To be offended I'd have to have that level of pride that can get hurt in the first place. because I'm fairly self-depricating, its not easy to offend me.

Your lies offend me based on common-decency standards; nothing else.

CH - She's already posted a quote from my PM explaining what I meant. I told her +/-, how what she stands for; what she promotes damages kids.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Apologize.

You said that whatever I teach children about social values, goodness for our nation, and ethical citizenship IS harmful to kids minds. That's a lie.

Sky. simple question here. Do you acknowledge that Darin has a right to post his opinion?

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Where did Darin say YOU would hurt a child? I'm serious, forward that PM to me and if he REALLY said that I'll post the PM on the board for everyone to see and then Jim can ban me for breaking the rule if he wants.

I feel THAT confident that Darin didn't accuse you of abusing children.
First, he insinuated it in his comment about the children in my avatar, then he said that anything I teach children about ethics or what is good for our country would harm them.

And he said all this while I was apologizing to him.

I APOLOGIZED TO HIM AND HE USED THAT OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK ME ON THE FORUM AND IN HIS RESPONSE TO MY APOLOGY.

He attacked me twice by lying and saying that I am harmful to children.

Sky. simple question here. Do you acknowledge that Darin has a right to post his opinion?

He doesn't have a right to LIE about me. He doesn't know what I teach children, yet he is telling me and everyone else that I would teach children something harmful to them.

Like what? My kindness? My warmth? My acceptance? My encouragement? My fairness?

I'm sorry but you don't get it. You support him.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:20 AM
First, he insinuated it in his comment about the children in my avatar, then he said that anything I teach children about ethics or what is good for our country would harm them.

I APOLOGIZED TO HIM AND HE USED THAT OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK ME ON THE FORUM AND IN HIS RESPONSE TO MY APOLOGY.

He attacked me twice by lying and saying that I am harmful to children.

You're lying again.

I won't post what YOU wrote in your PM's because I respect your privacy. Here's what I replied back to you - with your comments removed:

My comment about the kids means this: The way you feel about life - the things you hold dear are at odds with my views on morality, ethics, and solid-citizenship. Thanks for your note.

She replied, her comments remove to protect her privacy

whatever you teach them about social values, goodness for our nation, and ethical citizenship IS harmful to kids' minds.

please take your meds, seek a therapist, or othwerise find HELP for your delusions. :(

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:22 AM
When you say that I would teach children ANYTHING that would harm them YOU LIE DUMP.

I am finished talking to you, dmp. You won't apologize. We are done. I'm ignoring you from now on until hell freezes over.

You crossed a line, and there is no coming back without an apology.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING ATTACKED FOR BEING A LESBIAN. GET IT.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:26 AM

First of all, you have NO ability to interpret people's posts Sky you really don't. I'm not trying to be mean, but you have to recognize that about yourself. Just like with Log's post about wetbacks and I joked about not talking about my wife and you misinterpreted it and reported Log for talking about family.

You often see what you WANT to see. You WANT to see victims everywhere you look, and so you DO see victims everywhere you look

STOP being a victim.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:27 AM
When you say that I would teach children ANYTHING that would harm them YOU LIE DUMP.

I am finished talking to you, dmp. You won't apologize. We are done. I'm ignoring you from now on until hell freezes over.

Again - when you teach YOUR views on "social values, goodness for our nation, and ethical citizenship" harms kids. ANYTHING 'progressive' taught to kids f's with their minds and therefore is harmful.

what I just said - that's IMPOSSIBLE to call a lie because its my moral judgement on what I know about YOUR ideals.

LMAO!!!

You can't honestly believe that. You just cannot. (sigh). Poor kid.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:29 AM
First of all, you have NO ability to interpret people's posts Sky you really don't. I'm not trying to be mean, but you have to recognize that about yourself. Just like with Log's post about wetbacks and I joked about not talking about my wife and you misinterpreted it and reported Log for talking about family.

You often see what you WANT to see. You WANT to see victims everywhere you look, and so you DO see victims everywhere you look

STOP being a victim.

I interpreted his posts completely accurately. He lies about me. He says what I teach children about values and citizenship and what's right for our country is harmful to them.

He doesn't know what I teach children but he assumes because I'm a lesbian that what I would teach kids would hurt them.

You defend him. You own him.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:29 AM

Sky, it's his OPINION that some of your values are harmful to children, he didn't mean in a physical sense, nor was he implying that you set out to harm anyone.

Let me ask it another way, in your OPINION is not allowing gay marriage harmful to anyone? Just yes or no please.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:31 AM
I interpreted his posts completely accurately. He lies about me. He says what I teach children about values and citizenship and what's right for our country is harmful to them.

He doesn't know what I teach children but he assumes because I'm a lesbian that what I would teach kids would hurt them.

Right now its not your claimed lesbianism - it's your displayed mental/emotional instability that scares the hell out of me, for the kids' sake. :(

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:32 AM

Sky stop it, you asked for my help and advice and I'm trying; but the first step in getting help is admitting you need it. You can NOT interpret posts, you just can't . you fuck it up every time. NO ONE can help you until you acknowledge that, and frankly I'm out of this entire thread if you keep insisting its not true, I won't defend you another iota.

Your call.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Updated my profile info, Master CH. :)

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Sky, it's his OPINION that some of your values are harmful to children, he didn't mean in a physical sense, nor was he implying that you set out to harm anyone.

Let me ask it another way, in your OPINION is not allowing gay marriage harmful to anyone? Just yes or no please.

He isn't stating it as his opinion, he is stating it as fact, which is a lie. It's the same thing you all have criticised my posts for and I've had to apologize to every single person for that very thing.

Every single time you use the "victim" term on me I see red. Fuck you Conhog.

I was an abused child. I would NEVER harm a child, nor would I try and influence the child to my political or spiritual or social values.

The values I teach children in school are to work hard, to respect themselves and others, to not bully, to trust adults to help them, and a myriad of other things.

He assumes because of who I am that I am harmful to kids. HE LIES ABOUT ME.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Updated my profile info, Master CH. :)

:lol:

If I were going to own any member of this board it would be one of the ladies.......

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Sky stop it, you asked for my help and advice and I'm trying; but the first step in getting help is admitting you need it. You can NOT interpret posts, you just can't . you fuck it up every time. NO ONE can help you until you acknowledge that, and frankly I'm out of this entire thread if you keep insisting its not true, I won't defend you another iota.

Your call.

Fine.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Right now its not your claimed lesbianism - it's your displayed mental/emotional instability that scares the hell out of me, for the kids' sake. :(
I have never displayed any mental or emotional instability in front of children. ANOTHER LIE.

I am hurt. I am furious with you.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:36 AM
He isn't stating it as his opinion, he is stating it as fact, which is a lie. It's the same thing you all have criticised my posts for and I've had to apologize to every single person for that very thing.

Every single time you use the "victim" term on me I see red. Fuck you Conhog.

I was an abused child. I would NEVER harm a child, nor would I try and influence the child to my political or spiritual or social values.

The values I teach children in school are to work hard, to respect themselves and others, to not bully, to trust adults to help them, and a myriad of other things.

He assumes because of who I am that I am harmful to kids. HE LIES ABOUT ME.

Why on Earth would you say "fuck you Conhog?" My God what is wrong with you? I'll bet you've never EVER had a more vocal defender on any message board and you curse me out?

Seriously?

Oh Darin question for you

Do you believe Sky would ever intentionally hurt a child? Recognize that she doesn't think that teaching her opinions isn't harmful .

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Why on Earth would you say "fuck you Conhog?" My God what is wrong with you? I'll bet you've never EVER had a more vocal defender on any message board and you curse me out?

Seriously?

Oh Darin question for you

Do you believe Sky would ever intentionally hurt a child? Recognize that she doesn't think that teaching her opinions isn't harmful .
You asshole.

I don't teach my opinions on political issues to elementary school children. You're just as much of an ass for thinking that as dump is.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:40 AM
WS - if you had a superpower, I wonder if it'd be the ability to alienate yourself and drive people away. You Poor kid :(

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:42 AM
You asshole.

I don't teach my opinions on political issues to elementary school children. You're just as much of an ass for thinking that as dump is.

^^ see misinterpret again. I didn't say anything about what you are teaching in school. You WANTED it to say that, and so it did.

Children learn outside of school Sky, and they learn without us even formally teaching them. My son for instance, I never taught him defend women; he just observed me always doing so and so that's what he believes is right.

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Your ability,dmp is to use personal attacks and ad hominem rather than debate. You took numerous cheap shots at me and you refuse to take any responsibility for them.

Your great debate skill that you brag about isn't in evidence.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:43 AM
WS - if you had a superpower, I wonder if it'd be the ability to alienate yourself and drive people away. You Poor kid :(

That's no joke. Sheesh here I am being out for defending her the entire time she's been here and she calls me an asshole and tells me to fuck off WOW

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:44 AM
^^ see misinterpret again. I didn't say anything about what you are teaching in school. You WANTED it to say that, and so it did.

Children learn outside of school Sky, and they learn without us even formally teaching them. My son for instance, I never taught him defend women; he just observed me always doing so and so that's what he believes is right.
And all children I am in contact with will learn is how kind I am and how much I want them to succeed.

This is why the children love me at my school and the staff respect me. They see how I respect the children and allow them to be who they are.

I told a couple of stories about how I had helped a child at my school and how much affection the children have for me and dmp said I was lying.

You defend his right to tell lies about me while you get on my case for my exaggerations. Fuck you.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Your ability,dmp is to use personal attacks and ad hominem rather than debate. You took numerous cheap shots at me and you refuse to take any responsibility for them.

Would you like to debate an issue with me? We'll have a panel of moderators to decide the 'winner', maybe?

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Would you like to debate an issue with me? We'll have a panel of moderators to decide the 'winner', maybe?

No, I won't debate you because I have no respect for you. You continually call me a liar when I tell true stories about my life.

You are so prejudiced against me you cannot even imagine that a parent would praise me year after year for how I helped his daughter come out of her shell.

I want nothing to do with you. EVER.

STOP TELLING LIES THAT I AM HARMFUL TO CHILDREN.

fj1200
05-17-2012, 11:51 AM

Then ignore him and focus on debate points, destroy him there.

psst, I'll give you some lessons. :hide:

darin
05-17-2012, 11:52 AM
No, I won't debate you because I have no respect for you. You continually call me a liar when I tell true stories about my life.

You are so prejudiced against me you cannot even imagine that a parent would praise me year after year for how I helped his daughter come out of her shell.

I want nothing to do with you. EVER.

STOP TELLING LIES THAT I AM HARMFUL TO CHILDREN.

Funny thing - your reply I'm quoting...is you lying again.

You're telling me to STOP doing something I did once, and only offered clarifying remarks to. You're LYING by insinuating I'm continuing a campaign of that single instance.

If I suck at debating, I'll be humiliated in front of the board - don't you want that, Miss Pissypants? You have the chance to expose me as a guy who can't debate good, and other stuff.

You don't want to debate me because i'd hurt your feelings by using logic, reason, and rational thought - you know...your kryptonite.

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:53 AM
And all children I am in contact with will learn is how kind I am and how much I want them to succeed.

This is why the children love me at my school and the staff respect me. They see how I respect the children and allow them to be who they are.

I told a couple of stories about how I had helped a child at my school and how much affection the children have for me and dmp said I was lying.

You defend his right to tell lies about me while you get on my case for my exaggerations. Fuck you.

I would defend his right to lie, I would defend your right to lie. Doesn't mean I won't call either one of you a liar if I sense a lie

Oh, and one last thing. If you say fuck you to me one more time, not only will I stop defending you I will show you MY super power. The power to be the biggest asshole you have ever came across. You think those idiots Si Moron and Sywhore are mean? You think Catmoron is your enemy? Say fuck you conhog one more time and I'll turn this entire board into one big "let's drive Sky to tears" board.

I'm tired of your fucking bullshit Sky. I've defended you to the ends of the earth, that doesn't mean I won't say something to you when you do wrong to.

But this is the line in the sand, tell me to fuck off just once more and I assure you that you'll be begging Jim to ban you so you're not tempted to log in anymore because this board will be FULL of attacks on you.

darin
05-17-2012, 11:55 AM
^^ Reading that, I heart you saying it in THIS voice/tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmjtOnDyYs

NOT that you're an elf...dwarf... :)

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 11:58 AM
I know I would be "harmful" to a class full of children! Not because I would set out to do so, but kids have a way of driving you nuts. When I went to Pa last week, 3 of them in the back of my truck made me want to strangle them. If I had 30 in a classroom, their parents might find them all tied up at the end of the day. Is that legal?

I kid, I kid! But I 'might' be a little harmful, as I would teach them about the Pittsburgh Steelers and boobies all day! :coffee:

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:58 AM
^^ Reading that, I heart you saying it in THIS voice/tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmjtOnDyYs

NOT that you're an elf...dwarf... :)

I've fucking had it with her. Who tells someone who's defending them to fuck off multiple times?

ConHog
05-17-2012, 11:59 AM
I know I would be "harmful" to a class full of children! Not because I would set out to do so, but kids have a way of driving you nuts. When I went to Pa last week, 3 of them in the back of my truck made me want to strangle them. If I had 30 in a classroom, their parents might find them all tied up at the end of the day. Is that legal?

I kid, I kid! But I 'might' be a little harmful, as I would teach them about the Pittsburgh Steelers and boobies all day! :coffee:

I would trust you with any kid who wasn't a teenage girl. Perv!

tailfins
05-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Oh, and one last thing. If you say truck you to me one more time, not only will I stop defending you I will show you MY super power. The power to be the biggest asshole you have ever came across.

Well, we do encourage people on this board to be themselves. :lol:

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 12:02 PM
I would trust you with any kid who wasn't a teenage girl. Perv!

I implied I would TEACH them about boobies, not have anything to do with theirs! And I assumed we were discussing the little bastards, 10 and under. They need to learn that the Steelers Rule and that most of life revolves around boobies. I would also teach them that only queers and steers come from Arkansas! LOL

ConHog
05-17-2012, 12:09 PM
I implied I would TEACH them about boobies, not have anything to do with theirs! And I assumed we were discussing the little bastards, 10 and under. They need to learn that the Steelers Rule and that most of life revolves around boobies. I would also teach them that only queers and steers come from Arkansas! LOL

steers and queers nyuk nyuk nyuk never heard that one before.

What does a Steeler fan say when he steps up to the microphone? "Would you like fries with that?"

Two Steelers fans walk past a bar. Hey, it could happen.

What do you call a Steeler fan without a girlfriend? Homeless.

What do you say to a Steeler fan wearing a suit? "Will the defendant please rise?"

What is the difference between a dead skunk in the middle of the road and a dead Steeler fan in the middle of the road? There are skid marks in front of the skunk.

How many Steeler fans does it take to change a light bulb? One, because they think if they simply hold onto the bulb the world will revolve around them.

Why did the Steelers fan demand his money back after seeing the Cher concert? He thought she was Troy Polamalu!

What are the best things about Pittsburgh? The airport and the interstate highway system. They help you leave there.

How does a Steeler fan deal with a "bad hair day?" Puts a shirt on!

A Steeler fan's wife greeted him at the door wearing a sexy negligee. Trouble is, she was coming in.

Why did Arnold Palmer move to Florida from Latrobe PA? To get away from the Steelers fans.

What did the Steeler fan do when he was given a pink slip? He put it on!

Did you hear the Pittsburgh schools had to cancel sex education classes for the week? Drivers' ed' needed the car.

Steeler fans looks like a bumblebees with a bad shave. The men look even worse.

Why did the Steeler fan grow a mustache? So he could look like his mother.

Where will the Pittsburgh Steelers sit during next year's Super Bowl? On their couches at home!

darin
05-17-2012, 12:11 PM
What does a Steeler fan say when he steps up to the microphone? "Would you like fries with that?"

Two Steelers fans walk past a bar. Hey, it could happen.

What do you call a Steeler fan without a girlfriend? Homeless.

What do you say to a Steeler fan wearing a suit? "Will the defendant please rise?"

What is the difference between a dead skunk in the middle of the road and a dead Steeler fan in the middle of the road? There are skid marks in front of the skunk.

How many Steeler fans does it take to change a light bulb? One, because they think if they simply hold onto the bulb the world will revolve around them.

Why did the Steelers fan demand his money back after seeing the Cher concert? He thought she was Troy Polamalu!

What are the best things about Pittsburgh? The airport and the interstate highway system. They help you leave there.

How does a Steeler fan deal with a "bad hair day?" Puts a shirt on!

A Steeler fan's wife greeted him at the door wearing a sexy negligee. Trouble is, she was coming in.

Why did Arnold Palmer move to Florida from Latrobe PA? To get away from the Steelers fans.

What did the Steeler fan do when he was given a pink slip? He put it on!

Did you hear the Pittsburgh schools had to cancel sex education classes for the week? Drivers' ed' needed the car.

Steeler fans looks like a bumblebees with a bad shave. The men look even worse.

Why did the Steeler fan grow a mustache? So he could look like his mother.

Where will the Pittsburgh Steelers sit during next year's Super Bowl? On their couches at home!

CH just made the single best post ever.

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 12:12 PM

Now THAT is hilarious!!

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.lemondrop.com/media/2010/08/troy-polamalu-hair1.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mydaily.co.uk/media/2012/04/cher-crazy-hair.jpg

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 12:13 PM
CH just made the single best post ever.

Agreed, I'm going to change it all to Seahawks and use it on other forums! :lol:

darin
05-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Agreed, I'm going to change it all to Seahawks and use it on other forums! :lol:

Anger builds. :(

(sigh)

:D

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Anger builds. :(

(sigh)

:D

If I wanted to anger you I would mention the 21-10 thrashing we gave you in SB XL :lol: :coffee: :laugh2: :poke:

ConHog
05-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Darin is a SeaHawks fan? I hope they lose every game this coming season. I hope it's so ugly that they fire Pete Carroll 3 games into the season. :wink:

Abbey Marie
05-17-2012, 12:56 PM
It's so much fun to be a Super Bowl Champion Giants fan and watch all you losers squabbling over second best! :laugh2:

darin
05-17-2012, 01:00 PM
You mean when the SteAlers jobbed the hawks?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/431281-nfl-ref-finally-admits-the-truth-seattle-won-super-bowl-xl

jimnyc
05-17-2012, 01:16 PM
You mean when the SteAlers jobbed the hawks?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/431281-nfl-ref-finally-admits-the-truth-seattle-won-super-bowl-xl

Pfffttttt.... he was paid to say that! :poke:

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 03:10 PM
I would defend his right to lie, I would defend your right to lie. Doesn't mean I won't call either one of you a liar if I sense a lie

Oh, and one last thing. If you say fuck you to me one more time, not only will I stop defending you I will show you MY super power. The power to be the biggest asshole you have ever came across. You think those idiots Si Moron and Sywhore are mean? You think Catmoron is your enemy? Say fuck you conhog one more time and I'll turn this entire board into one big "let's drive Sky to tears" board.

I'm tired of your fucking bullshit Sky. I've defended you to the ends of the earth, that doesn't mean I won't say something to you when you do wrong to.

But this is the line in the sand, tell me to fuck off just once more and I assure you that you'll be begging Jim to ban you so you're not tempted to log in anymore because this board will be FULL of attacks on you.

Goodbye con

I don't take kindly to threats.

tailfins
05-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Goodbye con

Call 1-800-96-JERRY and tell him about it!

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Call 1-800-96-JERRY and tell him about it!

Get lost. I plan to.

Kathianne
05-17-2012, 03:16 PM

I rarely see any debate points, you're one up on me. ;)

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Then ignore him and focus on debate points, destroy him there.

psst, I'll give you some lessons. :hide:

I'm not planning on giving him the time of day about ANYTHING. He is getting ignored. Period.

PS: when I return I am happy to take debate lessons from you.

tailfins
05-17-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm not planning on giving him the time of day about ANYTHING. He is getting ignored. Period.

Get lost. I plan to.

I'm glad to hear you're running with my idea of trying to get on the Jerry Springer show. Let us know if you make it!

ConHog
05-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Goodbye con

I don't take kindly to threats.

Promises =/= threats. Play nice when you come back and it's all good.

darin
05-18-2012, 08:05 AM

I'll give them, too. I'm actually pretty awesome at it :)