PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry Darin

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 04:50 PM
that I called you out in open forum about your neg reps and the comment on my avie.

It makes me sick that Jim is so mad at me that he has completely pulled back from me as a friend.

I wish I could convey how important it has been to me to come here and be myself, even my crazy self. Maybe next time I can pull myself away from the keyboards and do something else when I'm suffering.

logroller
05-16-2012, 05:02 PM
that I called you out in open forum about your neg reps and the comment on my avie.

It makes me sick that Jim is so mad at me that he has completely pulled back from me as a friend.

I wish I could convey how important it has been to me to come here and be myself, even my crazy self. Maybe next time I can pull myself away from the keyboards and do something else when I'm suffering.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Is this enough groveling? How about I do my old Catholic thing and pound my chest with each recitation: mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault.

logroller
05-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Is this enough groveling? Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

SassyLady
05-16-2012, 05:17 PM
:thinking5:

:eatwords:

:deadhorse:

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 05:19 PM
You're all mocking me for doing this?

logroller
05-16-2012, 05:22 PM
You're all mocking me for doing this?
This and like a hundred other things you do around here. You've become cannon fodder.

Wind Song
05-16-2012, 05:24 PM
This and like a hundred other things you do around here. You've become cannon fodder.

In that case, it's time to quit.

tailfins
05-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Is this enough groveling? How about I do my old Catholic thing and pound my chest with each recitation: mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault.

You are supposed to say "mi lider, mi lider, mi maximo lider", ARRIBA JIM, VIVA JIM.

http://www.marijuana.pl/images/sticker_cheguevara_red_big.jpg

darin
05-16-2012, 05:38 PM
This thread can serve no purpose except that for Sassy's avatar:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=83&dateline=1337204527

jimnyc
05-16-2012, 06:21 PM

I applaud you for your public apology. It's not hard, I've done it many times when it's necessary. Doing it is what matters, not whether or not people pat you on the back. You, to an extent, control how things are said to you. People won't bend over backwards for you right now as you've been mean with people, and I believe it's as a result of how you have spoken to them. Yes, it goes both ways. And yes, I do believe that if you could be pleasant in your replies for longer than 10 posts, you might see results. The next time you go into a thread that you haven't posted in yet, think before you hit the enter button and ask yourself if you are being snarky, do you have an attitude and does my post 'speak' what I want to hear in return. In other words, moderate your own posts. Some will always give others a hard time. Some are always sarcastic, witty, and others are always pleasant. But the overall majority of people tend to reply to others in the manner that they treat them. OR, you could take the route of a few others who's names I won't mention, but just stay the same all the time. I know a few members that never cuss, never post angry and always stick to the facts - even if someone cusses at them or is snippy with them, they remain true to why THEY are in continually post in a respectful manner. Not for me! LOL But I do try and post respectfully, get dirty with those who want to toss dirt and remain very respectful with those who treat me with nothing but respect.

And I'm not pulling back from you as a friend, but as an adversary in every other thread. It's not healthy for the board and it's obvious most things I have tried have failed. In a pinch, I never turn my back on people. I would be there if necessary if you PM me or email me. I wouldn't be thrilled about it if I had to, but if an absolute must I would even share my number and help if I could (someone kill me for saying that) but I would. I've spoken with at least 20-30 members over the years. So please, don't make me out to be a bully. I'll be your friend, but I won't be your punching bag, and then punch back, and then I get accused of punching a woman.