PDA

View Full Version : Obama Born in Kenya?? his own words??

Nukeman
05-17-2012, 05:46 PM
The biography that Obama himself used list his birth in Kenya and being raised in Indonesia and Hawaii!! Hmmm, do I think he was born there?? NO!! Do I think he lied and used it for schoolastic advantage and financial aid (defrauding the US govt)?? Hell yes... Funny that it took 4 years for our media to "find" this!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

Kathianne
05-17-2012, 06:32 PM
The biography that Obama himself used list his birth in Kenya and being raised in Indonesia and Hawaii!! Hmmm, do I think he was born there?? NO!! Do I think he lied and used it for schoolastic advantage and financial aid (defrauding the US govt)?? Hell yes... Funny that it took 4 years for our media to "find" this!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

And yet, it will not rise to the level of 'removal from office.' Don't you agree? If so, the time for all this discussion was the last election. It was brought up, many times and ways. It failed then, it will not be a deciding factor in November.

Baring something drastic, he will lose, fair & square. On his record.

darin
05-18-2012, 05:17 AM
I think he'll win based on rampant voter ignorance, racism, and fraud.

SassyLady
05-18-2012, 05:32 AM
Bite your tongue.

:panicsmiley:

darin
05-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Bite your tongue.

:panicsmiley:

You do it for me? :)

tailfins
05-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Romney and company may have the right idea to stay away from birtherism and Reverend Wright. The crap sandwich we call the Obama economy is enough to win the election.

Thunderknuckles
05-18-2012, 09:55 AM
I don't think it will play well. There is too much fatigue over the whole issue.

logroller
05-18-2012, 09:59 AM
I think he'll win based on rampant voter ignorance, racism, and fraud.

Wow, that's not too far off. Careful DMP, you might end up an Obama strategy session.