PDA

View Full Version : Roughly 1000 posts to go

ConHog
05-21-2012, 11:32 AM
until I am in the top 5 posters . I'm coming for you RSR. errr wait.

jimnyc
05-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Wouldn't that bring you into the top 10, attention and post whore fucker? :lol:

darin
05-21-2012, 01:17 PM
...and what if we set it so Cage replies didn't count? :)

ConHog
05-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Wouldn't that bring you into the top 10, attention and post whore fucker? :lol:

I'm already top 3 attention whore material. :laugh:

ConHog
05-21-2012, 02:16 PM
...and what if we set it so Cage replies didn't count? :)

I'm sure that would slow down my ascent some, but it is inevitable brother, I shall over take you soon in post count, already have in rep. nan nah nah nah.

darin
05-21-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm sure that would slow down my ascent some, but it is inevitable brother, I shall over take you soon in post count, already have in rep. nan nah nah nah.

I think you forgot to notice a 'zero', bro :D I have 5 Million. I see you at 570k...

ConHog
05-21-2012, 02:29 PM
I think you forgot to notice a 'zero', bro :D I have 5 Million. I see you at 570k...

oh, sneak i see. lol it's all good, I'm actually earning mine LOL

logroller
05-21-2012, 04:14 PM
as of this post, rep points per post.

DMP = 448
CH = 66

I'm at 136.

darin
05-21-2012, 04:22 PM
as of this post, rep points per post.

DMP = 448
CH = 66

I'm at 136.

Actually, I'm at 44.8. I added a zero to my points cuz I'm an admin. Blatant abuse of the rep system just to mess with CH for a little bit :) By the time you read this, I'll have changed it back.

But...Not saying ch gets into these - but folks often get into 'rep cliques' for the express purpose of raising the score. Oh - and sometimes I completely rep-whore folks within threads, just to give them good juju. :D

BDBoop
05-21-2012, 04:52 PM
I'm bored. Somebody entertain me.

jimnyc
05-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Actually, I'm at 44.8. I added a zero to my points cuz I'm an admin. Blatant abuse of the rep system just to mess with CH for a little bit :) By the time you read this, I'll have changed it back.

But...Not saying ch gets into these - but folks often get into 'rep cliques' for the express purpose of raising the score. Oh - and sometimes I completely rep-whore folks within threads, just to give them good juju. :D

That's the rep power we see with every post, use the system at the top of the board and look at the actual rep scores, and you had a lot more than you think!

ConHog
05-21-2012, 05:37 PM

LOL remember when LUV accused yall of manipulating my rep? Better not let him see this thread, he might have a heart attack.

hjmick
05-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Quantity over quality...

BDBoop
05-21-2012, 10:47 PM
I strive for both. :)

SassyLady
05-22-2012, 02:01 AM

Well, someone was giving CH some good "juju" when he first came here. I think he blew past me the first month he was here. And, I'm sure he gets way more neg rep than I do. Just saying.................

darin
05-22-2012, 03:26 AM
So - 388 folks have helped CH get to his rep level... 1200+ to mine. :D

That's a good stat.

dmp = 257 'thanks'
ch = 185.

:)

dmp = 984 threads started

ch = 127.

That means "CH has more to comment about others' topics, and less original content of his own"

:D

woot!

I've repped him 26 times; twice per month in the past year. He's returned it half-that-many times to me.

(sigh)...I'm a data-nerd today.

ConHog
05-22-2012, 08:25 AM
So - 388 folks have helped CH get to his rep level... 1200+ to mine. :D

That's a good stat.

dmp = 257 'thanks'
ch = 185.

:)

dmp = 984 threads started

ch = 127.

That means "CH has more to comment about others' topics, and less original content of his own"

woot!

I've repped him 26 times; twice per month in the past year. He's returned it half-that-many times to me.

(sigh)...I'm a data-nerd today.

I never have been much of a thread starter, usually just find threads that already exist to talk about.

AND I already publicly admitted that I am HORRIBLE about thanking and repping people. Doesn't I don't appreciate their thoughts and comments, I just forget to do so. Truth be told I often have tried to rep you and the stupid software lets me b/c I haven't spread it around often enough since the last time I repped you.

Just so you know.

darin
05-22-2012, 08:38 AM
I know, bro. This is just a 'rep-penis' measuring contest...that's all. It's all good.

Abbey Marie
05-22-2012, 01:15 PM
I know, bro. This is just a 'rep-penis' measuring contest...that's all. It's all good.

I choose to read "rep" in this case as Republican. :laugh2: