PDA

View Full Version : I have found a cause that ALL DP guys can unite behind

gabosaurus
05-22-2012, 03:20 PM
All male DP members should go to New York City and PROTEST this injustice!!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/am_two_big_to_fail_fired_gal_9kvJEdrnS4R7tQMtHKYr6 M

fj1200
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
^I wouldn't think she has much of a case as it appears she doesn't work for Native Intimates:

The 5-foot-2 New Jersey woman said the problem began soon after a temp agency placed her at Native Intimates’ offices as a data-entry clerk and office assistant in late April.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/am_two_big_to_fail_fired_gal_9kvJEdrnS4R7tQMtHKYr6 M#ixzz1vdGHNLGy

But this might explain it all:

Odes — backed by media-savvy lawyer Gloria Allred

logroller
05-22-2012, 03:41 PM
^I wouldn't think she has much of a case as it appears she doesn't work for Native Intimates:

But this might explain it all:

Hmmm. Mentioned her lawyer's name but not the temp agency. Too bad; she appears to be an excellent candidate for employment at my landscape company, planting twolips(sp?):laugh2:

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 03:59 PM
This thread is started by a woman liberal for the DP forum men, (mostly conservative) to comment on?

Wonders never cease.

logroller
05-22-2012, 04:02 PM
This thread is started by a woman liberal for forum men, (mostly conservative) to comment on?

Nothing wrong with pandering.Though I imagine this thread would be more at home in penthouse forum.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Nothing wrong with pandering.Though I imagine this thread would be more at home in penthouse forum.

That's what is expected of women liberals? Pandering?

No wonder.

logroller
05-22-2012, 04:05 PM
That's what is expected of women liberals? Pandering?

I don't see what being a woman or liberal has to do with it. Care to explain?

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 04:08 PM
This thread is started by a woman liberal for the DP forum men, (mostly conservative) to comment on?

Wonders never cease.

Gabby just thinks all men go stupid when confonted by breasts. This is just another attempt to prove her point that men are dumb. It's an insult attempt--trust me.

Abbey Marie
05-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Gabby just thinks all men go stupid when confonted by breasts. This is just another attempt to prove her point that men are dumb. It's an insult attempt--trust me.

Wait- they don't?!

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Wait- they don't?!

Depends on what you call stupid.

Abbey Marie
05-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Depends on what you call stupid.

And depends on what you call "confronted".

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 04:22 PM
And depends on what you call "confronted".

Well post a pic of what ya got and we can do an experiment.

logroller
05-22-2012, 04:27 PM

I don't about all men, but she can insult me in that manner all she wants...I find naked jumping especially insulting. Doesn't prove me dumb though, just heterosexual and male.

Abbey Marie
05-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Well post a pic of what ya got and we can do an experiment.

I think that would prove my original point.

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 04:32 PM
I think that would prove my original point.

I know---Gabby AND Abbey seem to think this is the case. This is you're big (I can only asume at this point)chance to scientifically prove it.

Little-Acorn
05-22-2012, 04:47 PM
I would guess that, if the woman in the article thinks that bloated, disfigured breasts like that are attractive, then she didn't get fired for being too big.
She got fired for being too stupid.

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 05:00 PM

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/am_two_big_to_fail_fired_gal_9kvJEdrnS4R7tQMtHKYr6 M

Old news, I read this yesterday! And no injustice, unless of course she prevails. And not that it matters, but she is beastly. I would love to see who told her she was "too hot". Allred is a fame seeking lawyer who sensationalizes everything and never sees the inside of a courtroom.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Gloria Allred backing this woman makes a kind of sense. The whole business is cartoonish. Gloria dropped her as a client after she refused to take a settlement.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/05/22/gloria-allred-blasted-by-too-hot-for-job-latina/

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Gloria Allred backing this woman makes a kind of sense.

Of course--she's a money grabbin shyster.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 05:17 PM
She's a REAL lawyer. You're expecting Atticus Finch?

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 05:20 PM

I would have enjoyed that more.

ConHog
05-22-2012, 05:21 PM

HI GABBY, we missed you . :clap:

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 05:38 PM
I would have enjoyed that more.

I know a lawyer whose work I respect.

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 05:40 PM
I know a lawyer whose work I respect.

If you ever get fired for having big knockers give your lawyer a ring.

Toro
05-22-2012, 05:43 PM
I'd hire her.

Does she have any skills?

Toro
05-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Of course--she's a money grabbin shyster.

Aren't they all?

ConHog
05-22-2012, 05:49 PM
I'd hire her.

Does it REALLY matter? :laugh:

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 05:56 PM
You guys are making yourself really look good.:lame2:

ConHog
05-22-2012, 05:58 PM

We're joking around. We can joke around about it b/c in real life only Jim would behave that way. :laugh2:

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 06:01 PM
We're joking around. We can joke around about it b/c in real life only Jim would behave that way. :laugh2:

Yeah, I know you're joking around.

gabosaurus
05-22-2012, 06:13 PM
The responses in this thread invoke some very important observations for me.

A -- WindSong has ZERO sense of humor and is only here to troll the conservative populace for their reactions.

B -- Dilloduck is not a normal male if he thinks anything matters here except the size of her boobs.

And not that it matters, but she is beastly

Beastly boobs? Since when do you turn down a pair of huge boobs?

What a totally useless question. You must be a female :p

She got fired for being too stupid

Like that really matters in this case...

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 06:16 PM

Allred is a real lawyer, but one who very rarely, if ever, sees the inside of a courtroom. She's ALL about media attention and using it as a tool to make out of court settlements. She shames people into making payments, in cases that would likely lose in the courtroom.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Sorry Gabbie,

I didn't realize this was a joke thread. Carry on.

Sometimes het humor escapes me.

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 06:17 PM

As much as I love boobies, the woman wearing them has to be decent looking and have a fairly decent body as well. This woman is quite a bit overweight, IMO, and of course her face is not my type - aka butt ugly.

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Sorry Gabbie,

I didn't realize this was a joke thread. Carry on.

Sometimes het humor escapes me.

I think it's more than a joke, as this is a real world case and will have consequences - and another notch on Allred's fame whoring belt.

ConHog
05-22-2012, 06:20 PM
As much as I love boobies, the woman wearing them has to be decent looking and have a fairly decent body as well. This woman is quite a bit overweight, IMO, and of course her face is not my type - aka butt ugly.

I call BS.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Allred is a real lawyer, but one who very rarely, if ever, sees the inside of a courtroom. She's ALL about media attention and using it as a tool to make out of court settlements. She shames people into making payments, in cases that would likely lose in the courtroom.

Gloria Allred gets a lot of media attention. Any ambitious woman who garners that much attention can expect to be harshly criticised.

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 06:22 PM
I call BS.

Do you think this woman is good looking?

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 06:22 PM
I think it's more than a joke, as this is a real world case and will have consequences - and another notch on Allred's fame whoring belt.

Gabby says I have no sense of humor. I don't have much of a het sense of humor. Alot of het jokes fly right over my head.

fj1200
05-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Gloria Allred gets a lot of media attention. Any ambitious woman who garners that much attention can expect to be harshly criticised.

Have you seen her client list?

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 06:24 PM

Or a lawyer who never goes to court and tries all of her cases in the media, and then tries to have settlements for each case. Even you posted an article of another case, where she dropped her client because she wouldn't settle. Allred is a hack, and all about media whoring and shaming clients into settlements.

Wind Song
Have you seen her client list?

Who cares?

Little-Acorn
I would guess that, if the woman in the article thinks that bloated, disfigured breasts like that are attractive, then she didn't get fired for being too big.
She got fired for being too stupid.

That sound you all just heard was my point passing cleanly over little gabby's head with room to spare.

fj1200
05-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Gabby says I have no sense of humor. I don't have much of a het sense of humor. Alot of het jokes fly right over my head.

It's not a het sense of humor, it's humor aimed at those who appreciate big cans a well endowed woman. Theoretically you are in that category.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Or a lawyer who never goes to court and tries all of her cases in the media, and then tries to have settlements for each case. Even you posted an article of another case, where she dropped her client because she wouldn't settle. Allred is a hack, and all about media whoring and shaming clients into settlements.

Gloria Allred is extremely successful, and for that, she's hated.

fj1200
05-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Who cares?

Apparently not those who only think she is criticized for being "ambitious." :slap:

Has it been a week already?

Wind Song
It's not a het sense of humor, it's humor aimed at those who appreciate big cans a well endowed woman. Theoretically you are in that category.

No, I'm not in the boob obsession category. That's distinctly a het American man obsession.

fj1200

You hate a lot of extremely successful folks.

fj1200
05-22-2012, 06:27 PM
No, I'm not in the boob obsession category. That's distinctly a het American man obsession and les american woman.
;)

Wind Song
Apparently not those who only think she is criticized for being "ambitious." :slap:

Has it been a week already?

No, it's been five days. You want me to stop for a couple more days? No problem.

jimnyc

It has nothing to do with her success. There are TONS of successful women lawyers who are admired throughout the world. Only they aren't on TV with their clients night after night trying to shame the other party. Myself and others would say the same exact thing if it weren't Allred but a man in her place.

ConHog
05-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Do you think this woman is good looking?

Nope, but I'm not as into tits as you are either.

gabosaurus

Perhaps you should spend more time actually reading and comprehending posts. As opposed to formulating an attacking response or trying to get across your radical lesbian agenda.

fj1200
No, it's been five days. You want me to stop for a couple more days? No problem.

It matters not a whit to me, I was just wondering.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 06:29 PM
You hate a lot of extremely successful folks.

I don't hate Allred. I haven't criticised her on this thread at all.

jimnyc
No, I'm not in the boob obsession category. That's distinctly a het American man obsession.

I'm sure glad to be an American!! I had no idea that so many other countries were not fond of the opposite sex. Do they only like legs elsewhere, or the eyes?

Wind Song
It matters not a whit to me, I was just wondering.

No problem. I'll stop posting until Thursday.

fj1200

Nobody said you did.

ConHog
05-22-2012, 06:30 PM

actually man "het" women also enjoy a beautiful female. My wife points them out all the time.

fj1200
05-22-2012, 06:30 PM
No problem. I'll stop posting until Thursday.

I refer you to post #54.

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 06:31 PM

I would say that pointing out that she would drop a client who refused a settlement IS criticism. And she deserves it, but that's all she really knows, is how to get others to make settlements to make the TV appearances disappear.

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 07:34 PM
A serious question I have, which maybe someone can answer as I peek around. I know Gloria Allred is famous, and quite wealthy. She mostly represents very wealthy clients and mostly celebrities of some sort. But has anyone ever seen this woman in a courtroom? And if so, was it in the past 20 years?

I think she seeks out cases where she can battle via the media and use such tactics to have the "defendant" settle out of court. It's legal extortion.

She's being sued herself right now over the John Travolta accusations. The first "john doe" to file suit mysteriously dropped his charges, and then refiled them shortly after with Allred as his new attorney. The original attorney is filing suit against Allred for seeking out the JD and pulling him away from his current attorney. Now that she'll be on the other side, I wonder if this case gets settled or goes into a courtroom?

I suppose in the end, her clients are happy, as they get $$$ settlements. Gloria gets more attention and more $$$ herself. And more and more celebrities are settling on cases instead of fighting, and attorneys like Allred KNOW how to beat this system.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Perhaps you should spend more time actually reading and comprehending posts. As opposed to formulating an attacking response or trying to get across your radical lesbian agenda.

Point taken. I should know my place.

MtnBiker
05-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Is this thread about boob warfare? Gloria Allred is determind to divide us on the basis of boob size, tragic!

ConHog
05-22-2012, 07:40 PM

That wasn't the point at all.

jimnyc
05-22-2012, 07:40 PM

You should know to work with each member individually and not treat everyone as a whole. One person does not speak for all, not even me.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 07:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33lRpGPdK5s&feature=related

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Is this thread about boob warfare? Gloria Allred is determind to divide us on the basis of boob size, tragic!

She certainly is pointing out their monetary value for us.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 07:45 PM
You should know to work with each member individually and not treat everyone as a whole. One person does not speak for all, not even me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8Csll9Ws&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL07983F21276A6470

Abbey Marie
05-22-2012, 07:46 PM
The responses in this thread invoke some very important observations for me.

A -- WindSong has ZERO sense of humor and is only here to troll the conservative populace for their reactions.

B -- Dilloduck is not a normal male if he thinks anything matters here except the size of her boobs.

What a totally useless question. You must be a female :p

Yeah, I thought I was being humorous, too. You never know when someone is going to take things seriously.

Wind Song
05-22-2012, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D529HBoHW1c&feature=related

Abbey Marie
05-22-2012, 07:47 PM

From the picture I saw, the only thing overweight is her chest. :dunno:

ConHog
05-22-2012, 07:48 PM
I think that Jim and I would have a better grasp on this thread if Abbey and Gabby would forward pics of their tits to us.

Windy, you can submit yours to Darin.

:lol:

Dilloduck
05-22-2012, 07:50 PM
already tried that-----hope you have better luck

SassyLady
05-22-2012, 11:53 PM

I don't hate her because she is successful. I really would like to see how many "non-celebs" she has represented and won their case in court .... not in the media.

05-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Wait- they don't?!

Nope

05-23-2012, 12:07 AM
So our economy is struggling, our culture and government are corrupt, occupy protesters are engaging in violent in Chicago, Europe is literally collapsing and likely to bring us along, the family is being destroyed by fools, and yet you think we are going to worry about a girl who was allegedly released from a temp job because of her breasts?

Maybe when our currency isnt deflating, our food and fuel costs aren't skyrocketing, and we are humble as a people, we can worry about this pointless story.

SassyLady
05-23-2012, 12:15 AM
So our economy is struggling, our culture and government are corrupt, occupy protesters are engaging in violent in Chicago, Europe is literally collapsing and likely to bring us along, the family is being destroyed by fools, and yet you think we are going to worry about a girl who was allegedly released from a temp job because of her breasts?

Maybe when our currency isnt deflating, our food and fuel costs aren't skyrocketing, and we are humble as a people, we can worry about this pointless story.

I certainly hope we don't.

logroller
05-23-2012, 01:06 AM
Reminds me of the time I got fired from the hickory farms summer sausage kiosk for sporting tight fitting shorts. Johnny Cochran got me paid: "If he didn't masturbate; you can't terminate":lol:

Wind Song
05-23-2012, 07:31 AM
I don't hate her because she is successful. I really would like to see how many "non-celebs" she has represented and won their case in court .... not in the media.

Who cares if she is a celebrity attorney?

Wind Song
05-23-2012, 07:32 AM

Keep in mind who started the thread and how many posts it has.

tailfins
05-23-2012, 08:50 AM

Wonders never cease.

Notice my lack of interest. Maybe in the last millennium, I would have been interested. Not all DP forum male conservatives "jump on" this stuff. I'm seriousing up in my old age.

Wind Song
05-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Notice my lack of interest. Maybe in the last millennium, I would have been interested. Not all DP forum male conservatives "jump on" this stuff. I'm seriousing up in my old age.

Notice I didn't say ALL male conservatives. I am pointing out that a liberal woman started the thread for the enjoyment of mostly, male conservative posters.

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Who cares if she is a celebrity attorney?

It's not that she represents celebrities but rather that she never sees a courtroom. She ALWAYS and immediately calls the press for conferences - and most of the press she calls is tabloids and such. A competent attorney can win in the media and in the courtroom. She avoids the courtroom like the plague - and instead tries to shame or embarrass people into settling so that the media attention will stop.

Keep in mind who started the thread and how many posts it has.

And how many posts are about "boobs". And how many posts have YOU made in this thread? Just like us - we're posting one after another and allowing the thread to take it where it may. Instead though, you see it as an opportunity to take a shot at the majority of the board.

Notice I didn't say ALL male conservatives. I am pointing out that a liberal woman started the thread for the enjoyment of mostly, male conservative posters.

Why couldn't it just be a "woman" who started the thread? And maybe she was having fun with the men who post here? Not every thread is about pointing fingers and how bad the other party is.

tailfins
05-23-2012, 09:36 AM
And how many posts are about "boobs".

That is because you like to talk about yourself.

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 09:40 AM
That is because you like to talk about yourself.

That's rather tame, and makes me think about boobies, so could in fact be a compliment!

gabosaurus
05-23-2012, 10:58 AM
EXCUSE ME! But I don't give a fark about Gloria Allred. This thread is NOT about her. It IS about that all-time favorite obsession of DP men, namely boobies.
It is a shame that a couple of terrorist lingerie shop owners have to make trouble for this innocent butterface girl with large boobs.
In fact, it is almost UN-AMERICAN! :salute:

This is why DP guys would love England, a place where sexism still rules the day. In fact, my best friend's sister got a nice job working at a pub there specifically because of her 38D boobs. She is quite popular among the lads there.

That being said, I don't understand the DP obsession with my 32A's. I am guessing Jim and ConHog both have bigger chests than I do.

And what is sexier than a nice set of manboobs?

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 11:03 AM
That being said, I don't understand the DP obsession with my 32A's. I am guessing Jim and ConHog both have bigger chests than I do.

Because a cute girl with a good looking body and small boobs - is still better than a hefty woman, with a butterface and boobs like beach balls!

logroller
05-23-2012, 11:18 AM
And what is sexier than a nice set of manboobs?
Any set of womanboobs.

Wind Song
05-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Het thread, no problem.

logroller
05-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Het thread, no problem.
You know labeling people as 'het' is derogatory and damaging.

fj1200
05-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Het thread, no problem.

And les for some.

You know labeling people as 'het' is derogatory and damaging.

Is 'les' as well?

logroller
05-23-2012, 01:09 PM
And les for some.

Is 'les' as well?
I don't know; I don't label people...only labellers do that.:laugh:

Thunderknuckles
05-23-2012, 04:56 PM
a couple of terrorist lingerie shop owners
That made me LOL.

gabosaurus
05-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't know what a "het" is? I suppose I am not up on lesbian slang.

ConHog
05-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't know what a "het" is? I suppose I am not up on lesbian slang.

its WS's "insult" for heterosexuals.

ConHog
05-23-2012, 06:21 PM

I've just noticed that you have been thanked 69 times. Jim should disable the ability for anyone to add to your count. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-23-2012, 06:23 PM
I am guessing that Wind Song would salivate over the prospect of 69 with any female. Can't say I have ever been a fan, though.

ConHog
05-23-2012, 06:47 PM
I am guessing that Wind Song would salivate over the prospect of 69 with any female. Can't say I have ever been a fan, though.

I prefer 68.. You do me, and I'll owe you one. :dance:

WiccanLiberal
05-31-2012, 09:45 PM
The one thing no one has commented on is the irony involved in the firing. If this woman was truly fired for dressing provocatively (which is what she actually claimed) it ironic in the sense that Orthodox Jewish men are notorious in the New York area for patronizing porn shops, prostitutes and strip clubs as well as having non-Jewish mistresses, which they believe does not constitute "cheating".

Voted4Reagan
06-01-2012, 08:26 AM

To play devils advocate.... I want you to go on the record and call all the women that used their Tits and Ass to entice their bosses to be as equally lame.

Funny how you call the men here Lame when this is something women have done for years.

So go on WindSong.... Condemn all the women out there that go around flashing and over exposing themselves as contributing to the objectification of women...

love to see you do so....

Voted4Reagan
06-01-2012, 05:39 PM

Sort of like the Jesse Jackson of Law......

Thunderknuckles
06-01-2012, 05:56 PM
The one thing no one has commented on is the irony involved in the firing. If this woman was truly fired for dressing provocatively (which is what she actually claimed) it ironic in the sense that Orthodox Jewish men are notorious in the New York area for patronizing porn shops, prostitutes and strip clubs as well as having non-Jewish mistresses, which they believe does not constitute "cheating".
It's been almost a full day and no one called you an Anti-Semite yet.
Oh well, there's still a few hours left :p

Dilloduck
06-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Witches get a pass on a lot of stuff. Bullys with magic are not something you wanna mess with.

WiccanLiberal
06-01-2012, 07:44 PM
I am curious as to why anyone would think an objective observation is anti Semitic. Orthodox communities are sexually repressive and many of the male members of that community are very visibly patronizing the businesses I indicated. Want info on the mistresses? A brief internet search will turn up the sites. A recent article in the local news (http://articles.nydailynews.com/1996-12-29/news/18018188_1_orthodox-judaism-jewish-history-orthodox-community) illustrates the issue. I am not saying every man if the community does this. I am saying that some of them are a very visible presence in certain businesses.

SassyLady
06-01-2012, 07:57 PM
To play devils advocate.... I want you to go on the record and call all the women that used their Tits and Ass to entice their bosses to be as equally lame.

Funny how you call the men here Lame when this is something women have done for years.

So go on WindSong.... Condemn all the women out there that go around flashing and over exposing themselves as contributing to the objectification of women...

love to see you do so....

As I've noted at various other times, and in various other threads, I am a survivor and I will use all available resources to survive. If that means showing a little cleavage and a little bit of the back of my knee and my absolutely stunning ankles, then I will use them.

I used my long, thick red hair, ample cleavage, shapely legs, blue eyes, large hips and, of course, higher than average IQ to get ahead. Was easier than marching in protests and burning my bras. Never slept with anyone to get ahead....too proud to do that, but I was not above flirting with the bosses to make them feel great, because their good feelings always flowed outward like a ripple in a pond....everyone benefited.

ConHog
06-01-2012, 08:00 PM
As I've noted at various other times, and in various other threads, I am a survivor and I will use all available resources to survive. If that means showing a little cleavage and a little bit of the back of my knee and my absolutely stunning ankles, then I will use them.

I used my long, thick red hair, ample cleavage, shapely legs, blue eyes, large hips and, of course, higher than average IQ to get ahead. Was easier than marching in protests and burning my bras. Never slept with anyone to get ahead....too proud to do that, but I was not above flirting with the bosses to make them feel great, because their good feelings always flowed outward like a ripple in a pond....everyone benefited.

Sounds about like how my wife got her Lexus. :lol:

SassyLady
06-01-2012, 08:00 PM

You totally lost me on this one. What does Orthodox Jews visiting porn shops have to do with the woman being fired? Do I need to reread the article? Hmmm

SassyLady
06-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Sounds about like how my wife got her Lexus. :lol:

Flashing her boobies? For a Lexus??? Come on, that deserves a Rolls don't you think?

ConHog
06-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Flashing her boobies? For a Lexus??? Come on, that deserves a Rolls don't you think?

She's FAR more valuable than any mere transportation .

SassyLady
06-01-2012, 08:09 PM
She's FAR more valuable than any mere transportation .

That is the correct answer, CH! .... what she deserves is knowing that you will lay down your life for her, not merely give her material possessions. And, we all know that is what you would do. But, a nice ride is always appreciated.

Thunderknuckles
06-01-2012, 08:18 PM
I am curious as to why anyone would think an objective observation is anti [insert some minority here]
Go talk to a few progressive liberals. They're like the Westboro Baptist Church of the far left.

fj1200
06-01-2012, 10:56 PM

Well, dmp just went to bed early. :cool:

SassyLady
06-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Well, dmp just went to bed early. :cool:

I hope Mary appreciates the mood he's in!! :coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-01-2012, 11:33 PM

Women have been using thier charms since time began. I have no problem with that ...
Ok, except when I find out that the same cop that wrote me a speeding ticket for doing 45 in a 30 mile per hour zone had stopped and let three different women off with a verbal warning and all three came blasting thru in the 50+ mile per hour range! That tends to pizz me off to no end.. And this happened over a year ago..
I'm not really pizzed at the speeding women , I'm pizzed at the hard up flirting male police officer that ignored my bare hairy legs , dark suntan and winning smile..:cool:
Da sexy wemmin get all tha breaks on speeding tickets, it's the lousy horny guys I blame..:laugh:--Tyr

SassyLady
06-02-2012, 02:36 AM
Women have been using thier charms since time began. I have no problem with that ...
Ok, except when I find out that the same cop that wrote me a speeding ticket for doing 45 in a 30 mile per hour zone had stopped and let three different women off with a verbal warning and all three came blasting thru in the 50+ mile per hour range! That tends to pizz me off to no end.. And this happened over a year ago..
I'm not really pizzed at the speeding women , I'm pizzed at the hard up flirting male police officer that ignored my bare hairy legs , dark suntan and winning smile..:cool:
Da sexy wemmin get all tha breaks on speeding tickets, it's the lousy horny guys I blame..:laugh:--Tyr

If you were the cop, would you let the women off if they flirted a little with you?

logroller
06-02-2012, 02:59 AM
That is the correct answer, CH! .... what she deserves is knowing that you will lay down your life for her, not merely give her material possessions. And, we all know that is what you would do. But, a nice ride is always appreciated.

Mutually; and not just with the car.

If you were the cop, would you let the women off if they flirted a little with you?

Heck no. A BJ maybe...:laugh: