PDA

View Full Version : Yo, Dorothy

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Apparently your self imposed vacation did little for you.

You come here and go out of your way to criticize the entire board, the rules, the members... If you hate us all so much and how we post, why return? Would you like a list of other political boards that may be more to your liking? Reading every other post of yours about how bad we are here is getting old.

Wind Song
05-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Apparently your self imposed vacation did little for you.

You come here and go out of your way to criticize the entire board, the rules, the members... If you hate us all so much and how we post, why return? Would you like a list of other political boards that may be more to your liking? Reading every other post of yours about how bad we are here is getting old.

Fine. You don't want me to post anymore. I'll go elsewhere.

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Fine. You don't want me to post anymore. I'll go elsewhere.

Take care of yourself. Let me know if you need that list. Oh, and don't continually bash the board and it's members wherever you land, you'll then be in the same position again. Either way, good luck in your travels!

Wind Song
05-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Take care of yourself. Let me know if you need that list. Oh, and don't continually bash the board and it's members wherever you land, you'll then be in the same position again. Either way, good luck in your travels!

Bye Jim. I'm not leaving, hahahah.

Suffer.

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Bye Jim. I'm not leaving, hahahah.

Suffer.

Then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop making EVERY thread on this board about you and womens rights and victims. There are like 30 forums on this board each dealing with different subjects, but all I can find when I look around is wind song posts, and the tone always seems to be the same. All you seem to do is look for people to fight with, even when people make innocent posts. It's tiring after awhile.

Wind Song
05-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop making EVERY thread on this board about you and womens rights and victims. There are like 30 forums on this board each dealing with different subjects, but all I can find when I look around is wind song posts, and the tone always seems to be the same. All you seem to do is look for people to fight with, even when people make innocent posts. It's tiring after awhile.

I start threads based on my interests. That's what we all do. If you don't want to discuss what interests me, stay off the threads. Simple.

ConHog
05-23-2012, 12:19 PM
I start threads based on my interests. That's what we all do. If you don't want to discuss what interests me, stay off the threads. Simple.

That's what Jim said, you start threads to fight with people. That is what interests you.