PDA

View Full Version : Wonder what women's rights advocate Wind Bong thinks of this?

Anton Chigurh
05-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Can you imagine the backlash if they published a photoshop job of Michelle Obama with a penis in HER mouth?. Why is there no outrage when a conservative woman is publicly humiliated? Is the liberal media perpetrating a "war on conservative women"?

Here is a link to the story: Fake Explicit Image of S.E. Cupp Reportedly Appears in Hustler (Graphic) | TheBlaze.com (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fake-explicit-image-of-s-e-cupp-reportedly-appears-in-hustler-graphic/)

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 11:34 AM
It all depends if the victim can relate to the other victim - if not it'll be ignored as no big deal.

Anton Chigurh
05-23-2012, 11:36 AM
Or if S.E. is empowered and rejects the label?

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Just as I assumed - looked at and ignored, likely because one can't be a victim, or disagrees because it is about the "enemy" party.

http://i46.tinypic.com/11b2neq.jpg

ConHog
05-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Just as I assumed - looked at and ignored, likely because one can't be a victim, or disagrees because it is about the "enemy" party.

http://i46.tinypic.com/11b2neq.jpg

to be fair , if someone 'shopped a photo of M Obama sucking a gorilla dick you'd laugh. :lol:

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 11:43 AM
to be fair , if someone 'shopped a photo of M Obama sucking a gorilla dick you'd laugh. :lol:

But I wouldn't ignore what doesn't agree with me and my victim arguments. If one is so hell bent on sticking up for victims, why ignore this victim?

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Hypocritical status is cemented, as if we didn't know that already...

http://i48.tinypic.com/2yjwsv9.jpg

ConHog
05-23-2012, 11:48 AM
But I wouldn't ignore what doesn't agree with me and my victim arguments. If one is so hell bent on sticking up for victims, why ignore this victim?

I was really only joking with you, but if you want to get serious...

I don't think it's fair to put this on JUST WS. People are selfish Jim, you know that. Look at some of these threads we read where people are perfectly happy to shit all over your actual rights in order to accommodate their imagined rights.

Hell, look at some of the actual laws in this country "I have a right to eat in any restaurant I want goddamit"

People , in general, only give a shit about what's important to THEM.

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 11:51 AM
I was really only joking with you, but if you want to get serious...

I don't think it's fair to put this on JUST WS. People are selfish Jim, you know that. Look at some of these threads we read where people are perfectly happy to shit all over your actual rights in order to accommodate their imagined rights.

Hell, look at some of the actual laws in this country "I have a right to eat in any restaurant I want goddamit"

People , in general, only give a shit about what's important to THEM.

She gets what she deserves. People only reply to her in kind. I started posting nicely in one of her threads and it took 3 seconds for her to turn negative. Prior to that, over the past several days, I even had pleasant exchanges with her via PM. Act like a shithead and you get shithead treatment. That applies to everyone. It's not my fault that some act in that manner 56,000% more than others.

ConHog
05-23-2012, 11:53 AM
She gets what she deserves. People only reply to her in kind. I started posting nicely in one of her threads and it took 3 seconds for her to turn negative. Prior to that, over the past several days, I even had pleasant exchanges with her via PM. Act like a shithead and you get shithead treatment. That applies to everyone. It's not my fault that some act in that manner 56,000% more than others.

Oh, I wasn't in any way attempting to defend WS here Jim, I was merely saying that in THIS case she isn't any different than billions of other people.

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Oh, I wasn't in any way attempting to defend WS here Jim, I was merely saying that in THIS case she isn't any different than billions of other people.

Agreed, I just find it hilarious that she claims to want to stand up for womens rights and victims and all that other crap - but ONLY when it suits her.

ConHog
05-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Agreed, I just find it hilarious that she claims to want to stand up for womens rights and victims and all that other crap - but ONLY when it suits her.

Meh, she's just average in that regard. Not even worthy of calling out specifically.

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Meh, she's just average in that regard. Not even worthy of calling out specifically.

Average? Dude, are you fucking blind? WHO are the people she calls victims? A woman with a photoshopped penis in her mouth, from the "right", apparently is not a victim. Muslim women who get the shit kicked out of them by their husbands are not victims. But if I tell someone "fuck off" on a message board, it's considered "violent" and the person it is said to is a victim.