PDA

View Full Version : White House said to give inside access for bin Laden film

jimnyc
05-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Odd, I thought they said there was no need for anyone to see the pictures or video? But it's ok for filmmakers? I wonder if these filmmakers or their bosses make political donations...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration arranged for two Hollywood filmmakers to get special access to government officials involved in the commando operation that killed Osama bin Laden, according to a conservative legal group that posted internal government documents on its website Tuesday.

Judicial Watch posted what it said were 153 pages of Pentagon documents and 113 pages of CIA documents about the film project. The group said it had obtained the documents through a lawsuit it filed under the Freedom of Information Act, which can be used to force government agencies to release some undisclosed information.

Among the disclosures were that the filmmakers had access to top White House officials, were given the identity of a SEAL team member involved in the raid and taken to the top-secret "vault" where the raid was planned.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-said-inside-access-bin-laden-film-001025054.html

MtnBiker
05-23-2012, 01:12 PM
How much money does the Hollywood crowd donate to the preezy of the united steezy?

Abbey Marie
05-23-2012, 04:48 PM
My first question answered in the article:

a New York Times columnist reported that its producers planned to release it weeks before the November 6 election in which President Barack Obama is seeking re-election. That has been pushed back to December.

Somehow, I expect it to be released before the election anyway. It's Obama's only positive accomplishment.

MtnBiker
05-23-2012, 04:51 PM
My first question answerd in the article:

Somehow, I expect it to be released before the election anyway. It's Obama's only positive accomplishment.

Exaclty right, and really the only thing he did was give the mission a green light. How could he have said no to the mission?

Missileman
05-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Coming Christmas 2012...Seal Team 6 or How Obama Killed Bin Laden :puke: