PDA

View Full Version : The Outsiders Thread

Wind Song
05-23-2012, 03:08 PM
If you're in with the OUT crowd, join in.

All minorities welcome.

Dilloduck
05-23-2012, 03:59 PM

All minorities welcome.

Can we eat worms here ?

tailfins
05-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Can we eat worms here ?

Robin says yes:

http://img1.photographersdirect.com/img/15810/wm/pd808067.jpg

SassyLady
05-24-2012, 01:36 AM

All minorities welcome.

And you say you are not a victim. This screams ..... "look at me!!!!!! I'm a victim! I'm different and they won't accept me, so I'm going to shame them into realizing that they are just mean, nasty, vile people".

If you truly are not a victim, then why are you trying so hard to be seen as a victim?

Dilloduck
05-24-2012, 08:39 AM
And you say you are not a victim. This screams ..... "look at me!!!!!! I'm a victim! I'm different and they won't accept me, so I'm going to shame them into realizing that they are just mean, nasty, vile people".

If you truly are not a victim, then why are you trying so hard to be seen as a victim?

I'm sorry maam but I'm going to have to see your credentials. This is only for the OUT crowd members you know.

Abbey Marie
05-24-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm sorry maam but I'm going to have to see your credentials. This is only for the OUT crowd members you know.

You're a white male, and she only mentioned that minorities are welcome. I'm afraid you'll have to leave.

ConHog
05-24-2012, 11:30 AM
You're a white male, and she only mentioned that minorities are welcome. I'm afraid you'll have to leave.

Dilo is gay though, so he qualifies. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
05-24-2012, 01:13 PM
I knew everyone hated me here.

ConHog
05-24-2012, 01:18 PM
I knew everyone hated me here.

is this goodbye?

jimnyc
05-24-2012, 01:32 PM
I say we take a vote and make Conhog an outsider too... :poke:

ConHog
05-24-2012, 02:10 PM
I say we take a vote and make Conhog an outsider too... :poke:

This directly conflicts with the PM you sent me a few days ago where you expressed a desire to have me inside you.

queer. :laugh2:

fj1200
05-25-2012, 11:57 AM

All minorities welcome.

I'm an outsider on another forum, it's kind of fun at least when the rules aren't stacked against you.*

*Which they are not here BTW.

ConHog
05-25-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm an outsider on another forum, it's kind of fun at least when the rules aren't stacked against you.*

*Which they are not here BTW.

That's what I've tried to tell her. At oh I don't know say USMB where they DO stack the rules against certain people yeah that's not cool. But I don't see that being done here. Well, I should say it was done, but Jim got rid of the notherfukker who did it.:laugh2:

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 03:09 PM
By dictating the "norms" one is able to suppress uniqueness by jumping on anyone who steps out of the norm. So people become imprisoned when they try to live in a hassle free zone. Observe how control works. Consider the tactics. Ignore, criticise, cast out.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Free Speech Zones.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Ever consider starting your own forum?

jimnyc
05-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Wind - since you're already trying to get your meat hooks into the newest member, assuming they are a liberal - will you instantly consider them an "outsider" as well? Or maybe they are a victim already?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Wind - since you're already trying to get your meat hooks into the newest member, assuming they are a liberal - will you instantly consider them an "outsider" as well? Or maybe they are a victim already?

I'm not trying to "get my meat hooks" into anyone. I'd like to be a member in this community, and I want to do so with my views of politics intact.

My guess is this member isn't a liberal. Don't worry.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:18 PM
I'd just as soon drop this whole outsiders thing. That's the reason I started the Outside In thread. To express that I want to feel I am accepted in this community.

DragonStryk72
05-25-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm not trying to "get my meat hooks" into anyone. I'd like to be a member in this community, and I want to do so with my views of politics intact.

My guess is this member isn't a liberal. Don't worry.

So then you will reject all learning? Look, even my politics aren't the same as when I got here, and I doubt anyone's else's are either. This is what politicians never want to cop to, that your political beliefs are like anything else you learn, they grow over time, often in ways you couldn't have imagined going in. My advice: Stop rejecting growth and change on here.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 10:33 PM
So then you will reject all learning? Look, even my politics aren't the same as when I got here, and I doubt anyone's else's are either. This is what politicians never want to cop to, that your political beliefs are like anything else you learn, they grow over time, often in ways you couldn't have imagined going in. My advice: Stop rejecting growth and change on here.

Of course not. I like learning. I'm not "rejecting growth" at all. I'm very open to ALL the feedback I get from people, no matter how overwhelmingly negative it may be.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Of course not. I like learning. I'm not "rejecting growth" at all. I'm very open to ALL the feedback I get from people, no matter how overwhelmingly negative it may be.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

DragonStryk72
05-25-2012, 10:39 PM

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you here. Whether you realize this or not, you are extremely dismissive of the beliefs of others on this forum, oft times taking either the worst possible translation of what they wrote, or flat out ignoring what they took time to talk about with you. Now, you are improving, but you do still tend to dismiss people on here.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 11:30 PM
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you here. Whether you realize this or not, you are extremely dismissive of the beliefs of others on this forum, oft times taking either the worst possible translation of what they wrote, or flat out ignoring what they took time to talk about with you. Now, you are improving, but you do still tend to dismiss people on here.

Yes, I can see that I've done that alot.