PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Hippies

Monkeybone
05-25-2012, 06:38 AM
Ugh. Some of the articles that a relative post and comments on makes me go 'well no wonder we're screwed". He states how this man is being treated So horrible because it is not his fault and corporations are so mean.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/05/23/joseph-bucci-wells-fargo_n_1540549.html?icid=hp_business_popular_art

I posted that it was the same as theft, especially when he comments that he knew he was in the wrong.

fj1200
05-25-2012, 08:29 AM
... makes me go 'well no wonder we're screwed".

Rest assured that people aren't any more stupid than they were in previous generations, it's just that they now have an outlet to exhibit their previously existing "abilities."

MtnBiker
05-28-2012, 09:40 AM
Rest assured that people aren't any more stupid than they were in previous generations, it's just that they now have an outlet to exhibit their previously existing "abilities."

No kidding, there are a few examples here at DP.

gabosaurus
05-28-2012, 06:19 PM
No kidding, there are a few examples here at DP.

True. Some post more of them and some post less of them.

Nothing wrong with being a hippy though. Both of my parents were hippies and they have done quite well for themselves.
Others of that era wanted to be hippies, but their quest was hindered by enormous sticks up their butts.

Shadow
05-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Ugh. Some of the articles that a relative post and comments on makes me go 'well no wonder we're screwed". He states how this man is being treated So horrible because it is not his fault and corporations are so mean.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/05/23/joseph-bucci-wells-fargo_n_1540549.html?icid=hp_business_popular_art

I posted that it was the same as theft, especially when he comments that he knew he was in the wrong.

Yep...I've heard of people doing this before. There was a story awhile back about a man to went to cash one of those fake checks the credit card companies send you in the mail...just to see what would happen. Well...the bank gave him the money in error...when they caught their mistake they tried to take it back. Ended up in a law suit.

We live in a society that expects to get things for nothing...and will even knowingly commit fraud to get it.