PDA

View Full Version : Thrive

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 04:00 PM
I just watched this movie. It's very exciting.

Here's the link:

http://www.thrivemovement.com/home

It's a way to free ourselves from those who have a Global Domination Agenda, the Rothchild, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Harriman, Morgan, Schiff and Warburg families.

Cut the US military budget in half, it would still equal the military budgets of all other nations on earth. We should get rid of the Federal Reserve and free over a trillion dollars a year. Eliminating poverty and restoring the environment are cheap compared to war.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Fact checks for movie data on available on the website.

Fact: US media companies have been consolidated from 50 to five in the last 25 years.

Fact: Nikola Tesla’s lab was burned down and he was ostracized – all for trying to implement his vision of unlimited energy for everyone.

Fact: Before Nikola Tesla could finish the Wardenclyffe Tower, his financier, banker JP Morgan, who had a monopoly on the copper used for electrical lines, recognized how Tesla’s invention could transmit electricity without wires. He then shut down Tesla’s funding.

Fact: Adam Trombly had been invited to demonstrate one of his generators at the United Nations and the U.S. Senate, but these events were constrained by the first Bush administration. Then the device itself was taken in a government raid.

Fact: Canadian John Hutchison not only created some free energy batteries, but also used Tesla's theories to counter gravity, to make objects float. This could revolutionize the field of propulsion. His lab was raided and equipment was taken by police and government officials in 1978, 1989, and again in 2000.

Fact: “The proven oil and gas and coal reserves are worth north of 200 trillion dollars.” – Steven Greer

Fact: The Rockefellers control our food. They were primarily responsible for the global shift to large-scale petroleum-based agriculture.

Fact: As of 2010, approximately 1 in every 7 people worldwide did not have enough to eat.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/fact_checks

Fact: The American Medical Association (AMA) is largely funded by the Rockefellers, who in turn use their funding to influence AMA research and decision-making.

Fact: In 1910, representatives of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Morgans and other private bankers gathered secretly on Jekyll Island to draft the legislation that would create the Federal Reserve.

Fact: I found it revealing that in the same year the Federal Reserve was founded, 1913, the Internal Revenue Service was also established.

Fact: The Federal Reserve is not a government agency. It's a group of private bankers.

Fact: In the United States, the richest 1% own more assets than 90% of the population combined.

Fact: The global elite are intentionally collapsing the U.S. dollar, and attempting to replace it with a global IMF currency.

Fact: The US Government has been caught over 30 times covertly experimenting with toxic chemicals on its own citizens - from soldiers, prisoners, and Native American reservations, to entire towns and counties.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 06:27 PM
So do you have any recommendations ?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes, drop kick the Federal Reserve. Cut the military budget in half. Use the internet well before it's regulated. Get as much information as possible. Remember that most news outlets are owned by one of five companies. Expect spin.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 06:43 PM
I meant realistic ones.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 06:45 PM
They are realistic. You've got to understand that the way things are, this nonsense of it being about party/ rep/dem is bunk. The world is run by banking families.
Their mission is global domination.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 06:49 PM
most people have heard this story several times now. Who do we vote for?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't tell anyone who they should vote for. I'm saying that the vote is the least of our worries. We still need campaign financing. All the politicians are owned by corporations.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 06:55 PM
I don't tell anyone who they should vote for. I'm saying that the vote is the least of our worries. We still need campaign financing. All the politicians are owned by corporations.

We ? Who is we ?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 06:57 PM
We ? Who is we ?

The United States of America.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 06:59 PM
The United States of America.

The United States of America needs campaign financing ?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Cut it out dillo.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:07 PM
you been inhaling too much incense or something? I'm trying to engage you in a political discussion that you started.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:10 PM
It doesn't seem like it. First of all, did you check the link? Do you know anything at all about the topic?

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Don't insult my intelligence. You stated that We (the United States of America) need campaign financing. What did you mean by that ?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Don't insult my intelligence. You stated that We (the United States of America) need campaign financing. What did you mean by that ?

We need campaign financing reform. Stop being so testy. Both parties are corrupted by the contributions they receive from corporate interests.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:20 PM
We need campaign financing reform. Stop being so testy. Both parties are corrupted by the contributions they receive from corporate interests.

Pretty much the entire country knows this already. What is your plan to take power from the politicians?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Pretty much the entire country knows this already. What is your plan to take power from the politicians?

Go watch the movie and get back to me.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Go watch the movie and get back to me.

I've seen it. Now what's your plan?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:25 PM
I've seen it. Now what's your plan?
What's yours? We saw the same movie (although I'm not sure you're telling me the truth).

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:27 PM
What's yours? We saw the same movie (although I'm not sure you're telling me the truth).

I'm gonna let you handle this for us. and thank you in advance for your sacrifice.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm gonna let you handle this for us. and thank you in advance for your sacrifice.

I'd really like to have an honest discussion sometime. I always feel like you're gamey. I think all you're interested in is fucking with someone's head, not discussing the topic.

If you had really seen this movie we would have a lot to talk about.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:40 PM
I'd really like to have an honest discussion sometime. I always feel like you're gamey. I think all you're interested in is fucking with someone's head, not discussing the topic.

If you had really seen this movie we would have a lot to talk about.

you are too paranoid to discuss anything with.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:42 PM
you are too paranoid to discuss anything with.

If you say so. I've tried to talk to you many times. It's always like pulling teeth.

I never get the impression you're actually interested in the topic.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:45 PM
If you say so. I've tried to talk to you many times. It's always like pulling teeth.

I never get the impression you're actually interested in the topic.

lame excuse

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:46 PM
lame excuse

We're done.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:50 PM
We're done.

You don't want to belong here

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 07:51 PM
You don't want to belong here

I'm not willing to play games with you, dillo. I've already read ALOT of your posts about women.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm not willing to play games with you, dillo. I've already read ALOT of your posts about women.

What does that have to do with campaign financing?

DragonStryk72
05-25-2012, 11:05 PM
http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/

I'm a huge geek, seriously, I'm the geek that other geeks look at and go "Geek!". I love Tesla, but the man was a paranoid nutter, there's just no good way to say it. It's that whole line between genius and madness debacle.

However, thrive was promoting an agenda, and that made it suspect to me to begin, so I did some digging at the above link.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Too bad you weren't willing to watch the movie before you dismiss as debunked. Not one person here is willing to view the film and discuss it from a position of knowing it.

DragonStryk72
05-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Too bad you weren't willing to watch the movie before you dismiss as debunked. Not one person here is willing to view the film and discuss it from a position of knowing it.

I did, hence why I wrote "thrive was promoting an agenda".

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 11:12 PM
I did, hence why I wrote "thrive was promoting an agenda".

Yes, it was promoting an agenda. So what? It was also meticiously researched and fact checked.

It's promoting a conscious world without manipulation by power elites. It's showing that the powers that be want to keep affordable free energy out of our hands.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 11:12 PM

Stop calling people liars--jesus Christ--wtf is wrong with you ?

DragonStryk72
05-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Yes, it was promoting an agenda. So what? It was also meticiously researched and fact checked.

It's promoting a conscious world without manipulation by power elites.

No it wasn't, hence the debunking site that calls out the errors.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 11:17 PM
No it wasn't, hence the debunking site that calls out the errors.

I'm willing to take a look at the debunking site tomorrow. At the moment, I have mixed feelings. People I know and respect well really wanted me to see this movie. In fact, it was recommended by someone who is a mentor to me. I didn't have the reaction, that a few of my friends have had.

I have to see the movie again, and look at your resource and then tell you what I think.

tailfins
05-28-2012, 10:03 AM
They are realistic. You've got to understand that the way things are, this nonsense of it being about party/ rep/dem is bunk. The world is run by banking families.

Almost no system can be bulldozed without having a tested working replacement ready to go. That is a huge flaw liberal policy makers have. They want to render what we have non-operational while forcing an unfinished or unworkable alternative.

Toro
05-28-2012, 01:38 PM

No its not.