PDA

View Full Version : Battleship

SassyLady
05-26-2012, 02:01 AM
Saw this movie tonight and loved it. Only recognized one actor, but all were excellent and the special effects and premise were delightful.

ConHog
05-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Saw this movie tonight and loved it. Only recognized one actor, but all were excellent and the special effects and premise were delightful.

I have a man crush on Liam Neeson. GREAT actor.

jimnyc
05-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Brooklyn Decker I recall is in it, and I remember that cause she's hot. Rihanna is in it as well, and I remember that because I thought it odd that she would be starring in such a high profile film, with not much acting experience that I am aware of. But this is on my list of must see movies, along with The Avengers, Lockout, Project X & Cabin in the Woods.

SassyLady
05-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Brooklyn Decker I recall is in it, and I remember that cause she's hot. Rihanna is in it as well, and I remember that because I thought it odd that she would be starring in such a high profile film, with not much acting experience that I am aware of. But this is on my list of must see movies, along with The Avengers, Lockout, Project X & Cabin in the Woods.

Wow, I didn't know that was Rihanna....she plays a real badass ... for the good guys. If Decker is the admiral's daughter, you are right....she's hot, hot, hot.

The real star, however, is the battleship.

mundame
06-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Okay, good, I wondered about this one. I sort of liked Battle Los Angeles. I know it was a military enlistment film, but it was surprisingly good, I thought. So I'll go put Battleship on the Netflix list.

gabosaurus
06-23-2012, 10:38 AM
I prefer the game Battleship. Twas fun!

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i53/5/4/19/frabz-I-sunk-your-BATTLESHIP-b98880.jpg