PDA

View Full Version : Broken off from Ted Bundy thread

ConHog
05-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Bet you didn't know that.

Who cares? What is the relevance?

Anton Chigurh
05-25-2012, 10:51 PM
It's relevant to somebody, friendo. Wait and see.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Who cares? What is the relevance?

No relevance other than this guy, AC has serial killers on the brain. It's part of his creep posting persona.

ConHog
05-25-2012, 10:56 PM
It's relevant to somebody, friendo. Wait and see.

Yes, I know exactly where you're trying to go here. Childish. Hopefully she's smart enough to just stay out of it, and equally as hopefully it gets moved to the steel cage where it belongs.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 10:59 PM
He wanted to get inside the head of "victims" maybe?

Ted Bundy quote...

“Well-meaning, decent people will condemn the behavior of a Ted Bundy, while they're walking past a magazine rack full of the very kinds of things that send young kids down the road to be Ted Bundys.”

It's a form of intimidation. He thinks he's clever.

ConHog
05-25-2012, 11:01 PM
It's a form of intimidation.

How fucking stupid are you? I already posted that he was childish, I also suggested you should stay out of it, I also reported the thread and ask that it be moved to the steel cage.

Why do you CONTINUALLY act against your own best self interests?

Anton Chigurh
05-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Yes, I know exactly where you're trying to go here.Actually, you don't. Sloppily and lazily, you assumed.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 11:04 PM
He wanted to get inside the head of "victims" maybe?

Ted Bundy quote...

“Well-meaning, decent people will condemn the behavior of a Ted Bundy, while they're walking past a magazine rack full of the very kinds of things that send young kids down the road to be Ted Bundys.”

Is this the kind of thing you and AC do here?

Shadow
05-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Is this the kind of thing you and AC do here?

What kind of "thing"?

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 11:15 PM
What kind of "thing"?

Take a step back, review this thread, consider what AC is doing, and see if you want to be involved in that.

Shadow
05-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Take a step back, review this thread, consider what AC is doing, and see if you want to be involved in that.

He brought up an interesting question. What motivates a serial killer. So, I answered it.

Anton Chigurh
05-25-2012, 11:19 PM
Take a step back, review this thread, consider what AC is doing, and see if you want to be involved in that.We are discussing proven sociopath and serial killer Ted Bundy.

What are you doing, friendo - besides mucking up the thread?

Anton Chigurh
05-25-2012, 11:35 PM
How fucking stupid are you? I already posted that he was childish, I also suggested you should stay out of it, I also reported the thread and ask that it be moved to the steel cage.

Why do you CONTINUALLY act against your own best self interests?Oh, I get it now. Took me a bit.

You have fallen for Wind Song's poor poor pity me victim act completely! To the point where you are inventing attacks on her out of whole cloth.

Stretched, whole cloth.

If the moderators do anything with this thread, it should be to remove you and Windy's moronic victimization and guilty dog barks first, nonsensical, off-topic posts. Intelligent people were trying to have a intelligent conversation.

Bundy was a staunch conservative repug too, imagine that.

Kathianne
05-25-2012, 11:44 PM

Why do you CONTINUALLY act against your own best self interests?

Why would you have reported that post?

Anton Chigurh
05-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Why would you have reported that post?He reps me for one, reports me for another. Seems schizophrenic.