PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare

Wind Song
05-26-2012, 09:30 PM
What is something embarassing that no one would ever guess about you?

OK. I'll start. I was once fired from my job at at Petit Four Factory for putting a Zappa Crappa poster up in the women's room.

darin
05-26-2012, 09:46 PM
My past is typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent as a child I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

Wind Song
05-26-2012, 09:50 PM
My past is typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent as a child I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

cute.:laugh:

SassyLady
05-26-2012, 10:55 PM

OK. I'll start. I was once fired from my job at at Petit Four Factory for putting a Zappa Crappa poster up in the women's room.

I accidentally passed gas on my fiftieth birthday party because I was laughing so hard at what people were saying about people over fifty. I said "Ooops.....guess that's another thing about turning 50.....can't control the bum any more!"

fj1200
05-27-2012, 02:06 PM

Are you sure it wasn't because of this?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3skLuayahg9LzSrYcRaqbfIYL-_BZtNmCG5-fs-SZzeDe3E969g

ConHog
05-27-2012, 02:52 PM

I choose dare.

aboutime
05-27-2012, 06:10 PM
I was 14 years old when I touched John F. Kennedy's hand at a rally.
My sister was so excited that he was coming to our town. My father told me I had to go with her. Which I didn't want to do.
But looking back now. I'm thankful I did go to see him. And that day set my future, when two years later. I joined the Navy...because JFK was a Navy Hero.

ConHog
05-27-2012, 06:12 PM
My sister was so excited that he was coming to our town. My father told me I had to go with her. Which I didn't want to do.
But looking back now. I'm thankful I did go to see him. And that day set my future, when two years later. I joined the Navy...because JFK was a Navy Hero.

^ THAT is cool.

PS to Jim, can we get a brother his Navy avatar?

jimnyc
05-27-2012, 06:33 PM
^ THAT is cool.

PS to Jim, can we get a brother his Navy avatar?

Navy badge has been added to his 'postbit' aka Avatar area.

ConHog
05-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Navy badge has been added to his 'postbit' aka Avatar area.

cool.

jimnyc
05-27-2012, 06:38 PM

Cool story! Not everyone gets up and close with a President let alone have an opportunity to smack hands!

Thank you for your service to our Country. How long did you serve? And where? We have lots of veterans here and always some cool stories and backgrounds. :salute:

aboutime
05-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Cool story! Not everyone gets up and close with a President let alone have an opportunity to smack hands!

Thank you for your service to our Country. How long did you serve? And where? We have lots of veterans here and always some cool stories and backgrounds. :salute:

Thanks jimnyc. I retired from the navy in 1995. Joined when I was 17 in 1964. JFK inspired me, after I learned about his PT-109 experiences. I served on a Few ships over those years that started during Vietnam on the USS Enterprise, USS LaSalle, USS Dahlgren, USS Recovery, USS Gunston Hall, USS Nassau, and finally USS Ashland.
I have many stories I'd like to tell, but they'd be boring to most since I was in communications as a Signalman, then a Radioman. So there's really not too much to share. Old minds tend to slow down a bit. You'll see some day.
Thanks for asking.

aboutime
05-27-2012, 06:57 PM
I accidentally passed gas on my fiftieth birthday party because I was laughing so hard at what people were saying about people over fifty. I said "Ooops.....guess that's another thing about turning 50.....can't control the bum any more!"

SassyLady. How embarrassing that must have been. But wait till you get to be my age. It's no longer accidental, and becomes a terrible, usual, untimely occurance...limiting Sunday visits to long sermons at church, or other quiet places.
And DATS DA TRUT!

jimnyc
05-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Thanks jimnyc. I retired from the navy in 1995. Joined when I was 17 in 1964. JFK inspired me, after I learned about his PT-109 experiences. I served on a Few ships over those years that started during Vietnam on the USS Enterprise, USS LaSalle, USS Dahlgren, USS Recovery, USS Gunston Hall, USS Nassau, and finally USS Ashland.
I have many stories I'd like to tell, but they'd be boring to most since I was in communications as a Signalman, then a Radioman. So there's really not too much to share. Old minds tend to slow down a bit. You'll see some day.
Thanks for asking.

That's a lot of ships! The USS North Carolina was all I was ever on, as a civilian tourist of course. Check out our military subforum here, lots of vets and stories. Especially read the Veterans thread to make your own introduction:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?1201-Attention-Veterans!

SassyLady
05-28-2012, 04:36 AM
SassyLady. How embarrassing that must have been. But wait till you get to be my age. It's no longer accidental, and becomes a terrible, usual, untimely occurance...limiting Sunday visits to long sermons at church, or other quiet places.
And DATS DA TRUT!

It was more funny than embarassing......my grandson said "is that your butt talking, Grammy?"

aboutime
05-28-2012, 01:56 PM
It was more funny than embarassing......my grandson said "is that your butt talking, Grammy?"

SassyLady. Our 5 grandkids, aged 10, 8, 6,6, and 1 use the expression. "My hiney burped!"

I love being a Pop. Unconditional Love is better than all the medicine in the FDA.

Dilloduck
05-28-2012, 02:05 PM
My sister always said "Grandma has squeaky shoes".

SassyLady
05-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Ex would say .... "was that a buck snort?" What I really hated was when he would slip and then loudly say "Did you f**t?" Now, that was embarrassing because I would be laughing to hard I couldn't defend myself! :laugh:

WiccanLiberal
05-31-2012, 06:20 PM
My Dad's usual explanation was "California Barking Spiders"

ConHog
05-31-2012, 06:23 PM
I heard my wife fart one time, we'd been dating about 4 months, she was mortified.

6 + years later you couldn't prove it by me that she has farted or taken a dump since then.

gabosaurus
05-31-2012, 09:27 PM
I was incredibly shy and insecure up through high school. I rarely argued with anyone. I was a follower and very naive about things.
Then I went to high school and it was sink or swim. I chose to swim. :cool:

aboutime
05-31-2012, 09:35 PM
I heard my wife fart one time, we'd been dating about 4 months, she was mortified.

6 + years later you couldn't prove it by me that she has farted or taken a dump since then.

I remember back to 1967 when I first met my Lady...now Wife of 43 years. Took her out to a dinner and movie at a DRIVE-IN to see Glass Bottom Boat with Doris Day and Arthur Godfry.
I thought she figured out some way not to FART all night, while I just got out of the car after asking if she wanted another Coke.. Oh...the pain.
In fact. I didn't think she ever did such things while I went into miserable pain.
Now...Well....I just won't get into it and embarrass her...in case she reads this someday.

ConHog
05-31-2012, 09:44 PM
I remember back to 1967 when I first met my Lady...now Wife of 43 years. Took her out to a dinner and movie at a DRIVE-IN to see Glass Bottom Boat with Doris Day and Arthur Godfry.
I thought she figured out some way not to FART all night, while I just got out of the car after asking if she wanted another Coke.. Oh...the pain.
In fact. I didn't think she ever did such things while I went into miserable pain.
Now...Well....I just won't get into it and embarrass her...in case she reads this someday.

If you can say " I seen a Doris Day movie on a date" you are an old motherfucker. :lol:

Nell's Room
05-31-2012, 11:24 PM
Years ago when I was a teenager (and by years, I mean about 12-15 year ago) we had some neighbours around for dinner. There was a show on TV I wanted to record so I got the tape and stuck it in the VCR (these were the old days, hehe) and started to set it to record. When I was doing this I felt this massive fart building up, and I also felt a sneeze at the same time...I tired to hold the fart in while I sneezed, but alas, I failed. I let rip the biggest fart you have ever heard. It went on for ages. I hurried up to my bedroom and sat on the bed to make it quieter and finally it subsided.
I couldn't go back out in the kitchen until the neighbours left.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for asking.

Dont be modest bro".
Old Seadogs always have stories to tell, most about high 'ole times in port with tha ladies!
The others about drinking ,gambling and azzkickin'..A fightin'' on land and on water.
You werent married when ya first went in bro'..I just bet ya had some wild times ..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2012, 11:54 PM
Keep in mind that I was a 14 year old countryboy back in 1968 when this happened. We lived on my dad's best friend's farm. A new family moved in the empty house down the road and they had three girls, ages 17 , 13 and 6. The 17 year old looked to be 18 and had a body to match. That summer after a few weekends of talking I managed to pay her 4 ham and cheese sandwiches for sex.. True story, times were hard and they didnt have much. She made the deal and I thought it just great.. I still love ham sandwiches to this day.. My parents you used to ask me why I always put all that ham in the shopping cart. I'd always say, I'm just "hungry". Her being 3 years older than me I felt like I'd been taken advantage of when I got a bit older and wiser! A thing like that can ruin a man too. For years after that I'd try to make my first dates be picnics at the lake with plenty of ham sandwiches ! Strange how it never seemed to work out so well after the first time..--:laugh:
sshh, dont call me a big ham....--Tyr

logroller
06-01-2012, 12:08 AM
If you can say " I seen a Doris Day movie on a date" you are an old motherfucker. :lol:
Uhm someone.mentioning glass bottom boat (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CGMQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine. php%3Fterm%3Dglass%2520bottom%2520boat&ei=vk3IT8LwFubA2gWNrpyvDQ&usg=AFQjCNGqPlAaEcHADelNL2dQvkz-RWMmrg) reminds me of something completely different than a Doris day movie. Speaking of truth or dare though...:laugh:

darin
06-01-2012, 05:15 AM
First day of 10th grade. First class of the day. Alegbra. I had a runny nose that day. After about 30 minutes, with my head resting on my hand I looked down to see a line of snot had dripped from my nose, down to and completely touching the desk. Musta been a 12" string of snot. I was too embarassed to get up and get a tissue. Was awful.

Mr. P
06-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Third or 4th grade...About 30 minutes before school was out, I had to poop. I mean, I really had to poop! Raised my hand and my request to go to the restroom was denied. There was no stopping it, I tried, I tried hard! I donno what was worse, the class noticing the unusual odor or the squishy ride home on my bike.

ConHog
06-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Third or 4th grade...About 30 minutes before school was out, I had to poop. I mean, I really had to poop! Raised my hand and my request to go to the restroom was denied. There was no stopping it, I tried, I tried hard! I donno what was worse, the class noticing the unusual odor or the squishy ride home on my bike.

ANd NOW we know what the P stands for. :lol:

Mr. P
06-01-2012, 12:18 PM
ANd NOW we know what the P stands for. :lol:

LOL..no. But I guess it would fit the situation. :laugh:

SassyLady
06-01-2012, 07:29 PM
First day of 10th grade. First class of the day. Alegbra. I had a runny nose that day. After about 30 minutes, with my head resting on my hand I looked down to see a line of snot had dripped from my nose, down to and completely touching the desk. Musta been a 12" string of snot. I was too embarassed to get up and get a tissue. Was awful.

Wow.....way more embarrassing than my senior slip.

Kid embarrassment - waiting to be last kid out of the 7th grade homeroom and then just sitting there until teacher (male) came to ask me why. Young girls sometimes have accidents that are just too embarrassing to tell anyone .... I sat there and just cried until he went to get the school nurse. She found me a sweatshirt to put over my embarrassing spot and then took me to office to help me get myself together. Never, ever have I experienced that level of mortification.

Said1
06-02-2012, 11:23 PM

Who lurves ya Mr. P :lol:

I shouldn't laugh, I peed my pants on my way home when I was about 7 and these older boys saw me and made fun of me. I used to try and hold it till I got home, sometimes I'd be crying by the time I got to the front door. :laugh2: