PDA

View Full Version : Raise your hand IF

ConHog
05-27-2012, 02:56 PM
you've seen any discernible difference in WS's posts since she first joined.

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Raise your hand if you're happy that WS is staying off all threads except the Poem and Music threads. She has resigned from starting any new threads and will not venture off the Poem and Music threads unless invited to comment on something.

Consider me nothing more than a fly on the wall.

4horsemenrule
05-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Raise your hand if you're happy that WS is staying off all threads except the Poem and Music threads. She has resigned from starting any new threads and will not venture off the Poem and Music threads unless invited to comment on something.

So when you are unable to defend you positons and core principals you take a powder. Does that make you feel good and is that your way to convince yourself you won the debate?

I have responde to many of your posts and I have not posted a single perosnal insult or attack against you - but so far you have not responded to any of my questions

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 09:26 AM
So when you are unable to defend you positons and core principals you take a powder. Does that make you feel good and is that your way to convince yourself you won the debate?

I have responde to many of your posts and I have not posted a single perosnal insult or attack against you - but so far you have not responded to any of my questions

No, I'm stepping back because people are really sick of my presence on this forum.

4horsemenrule
05-28-2012, 09:27 AM
No, I'm stepping back because people are really sick of my presence on this forum.

Does not prevent you from responding to my posts? I came here to have a civil discussion with folks

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Does not prevent you from responding to my posts? I came here to have a civil discussion with folks

OK, I will look for your posts. I will respond to your posts, but what I won't do, is respond repeatedly. This discussion board wants much less contact from me than I've been giving it.

blarset
05-28-2012, 09:46 AM

Your confrontational with everyone. Clean out your PM's.

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm retiring from that activity. I'm staying with poems and music.

jimnyc
05-28-2012, 10:38 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JYNMUPgtrQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Bye Jim

Don't you have something else to do?

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Since I am no longer posting in any political thread, and I am not starting ANY NEW threads, if you want to stay in touch or talk, PM me.

jimnyc
05-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Bye Jim

Don't you have something else to do?

WTF? Rather than pile on and/or be mean, I try to lighten the situation by posting one of my favorite songs that has "raise your hands" in the title. Would you prefer I be mean?

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 11:59 AM
WTF? Rather than pile on and/or be mean, I try to lighten the situation by posting one of my favorite songs that has "raise your hands" in the title. Would you prefer I be mean?

No, I'd rather you didn't pile on or be mean.

I didn't realize you were trying to lighten things up. I'm not used to that from you lately.

Toro
05-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Post 1.

Post 2.

No.

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 01:26 PM
For that reason, I am no longer posting on political threads. Poems and music only. Take care.

Toro
05-28-2012, 01:29 PM
For that reason, I am no longer posting on political threads. Poems and music only. Take care.

Bye.

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 01:30 PM
bye.
Bye.

ConHog
05-28-2012, 05:03 PM

Just another post that illustrates her incredible lack of reading comprehension skills which she further compounds by lashing out rather than just shutting up when she isnt sure what a post means.

Yesterday she negged me for telling that antioch or whatever that it was pretty sad that hed let her run him off a board.

Shes stupid. Really noway of denying that any longer

Shadow
05-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Just another post that illustrates her incredible lack of reading comprehension skills which she further compounds by lashing out rather than just shutting up when she isnt sure what a post means.

Yesterday she negged me for telling that antioch or whatever that it was pretty sad that hed let her run him off a board.

No she is here to troll...period.

Throws tantrums about being hated...spams all discussions so people can't have a conversation...calls you names...tells you she is only going to post in certain threads or leave.Then proceeds to passive aggressively try to stalk you in the music threads,send you PM's,reps and friend requests. She is a total fruit loop (just like her little buds elsewhere).

ConHog
05-28-2012, 05:40 PM
No she is here to troll...period.

Throws tantrums about being hated...spams all discussions so people can't have a conversation...calls you names...tells you she is only going to post in certain threads or leave.Then proceeds to passive aggressively try to stalk you in the music threads,send you PM's,reps and friend requests. She is a total fruit loop (just like her little buds elsewhere).

I know one thing, she's lost all sympathy from me. her games are old and tiresome.

Shadow
05-28-2012, 06:08 PM

Well...you know who is creepy? I'll give you a hint...It ain't Anton whats his face. :thumb:

Toro
05-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Wind Song's awesome!

rofl

ConHog
05-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Well...you know who is creepy? I'll give you a hint...It ain't Anton whats his face. :thumb:

Oh, I think that guy's a jerk to, but that's a different thread......

Shadow
05-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Oh, I think that guy's a jerk to, but that's a different thread......

Gee...I wonder why....:laugh:

But ...you go right ahead and keep propping up the fruit loop.

ConHog
05-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Gee...I wonder why....:laugh:

But ...you go right ahead and keep propping up the fruit loop.

I aint propping anyone up. Remember who's flame thread this is?

Shadow
05-28-2012, 08:01 PM
I aint propping anyone up. Remember who's flame thread this is?

Whatever you say. ;)

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 08:02 PM
No posts are good posts.

ConHog
05-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Whatever you say. ;)

I know you know better.

Shadow
05-28-2012, 08:29 PM
I know you know better.

Not really. But since you like to take up her cause on occassion...maybe you can tell miss wackjob to stop bugging me via rep and PMs,that I aint gonna answer.

Thanks! :thumb:

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Not really. But since you like to take up her cause on occassion...maybe you can tell miss wackjob to stop bugging me via rep and PMs,that I aint gonna answer.

You don't want any rep? So be it.

ConHog
05-28-2012, 09:09 PM

Actually, I had to tell her that I also didn't want any more PMs from her tonight.

You're on your own. LOL

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 09:15 PM
You're all soo harassed. You should report me for harassment.

Shadow
05-28-2012, 09:37 PM
You're all soo harassed. You should report me for harassment.

Says miss perpetual "victim".:thumb:

You definately have a screw loose...wing ding.

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 09:58 PM
It's sarcasm. You may have heard the word before.

Shadow
05-28-2012, 10:03 PM

More like passive aggressive crybaby shit. :clap:

ConHog
05-28-2012, 10:10 PM

Sarcasm? How is sending someone continual unwanted PMs sarcastic?

Shadow
05-28-2012, 10:12 PM

She has been pouting like this all day long. She must be on a sarcastic jag. :coffee:

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 10:14 PM

If you think you're being harassed, by all means report it. You're welcome to forward any "harassing" PM's to staff. I've PMed quite a few people today.

Shad and CH are the one's who've complained. I stopped PMing both of you quite awhile ago.

ConHog
05-28-2012, 10:21 PM
If you think you're being harassed, by all means report it. You're welcome to forward any "harassing" PM's to stafff.

Look idiiot, I didn't say a fucking thing about harassing. YOU claimed you were being sarcastic, so I asked how continually sending PMs after being asked not to is being sarcastic?

Just more of your stupid shit of NEVER actually answering a question asked of you.

This message board is above your intelligence level Sky.

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Look idiiot, I didn't say a fucking thing about harassing. YOU claimed you were being sarcastic, so I asked how continually sending PMs after being asked not to is being sarcastic?

Just more of your stupid shit of NEVER actually answering a question asked of you.

This message board is above your intelligence level Sky.

The sarcasm I use is hyperbole, irony and exaggeration. Let's just stop talking to each other altogether. Yes, this board thinks its WAY too smart for someone like me. I will see if there is some other forum that is more suitable for me.

ConHog
05-28-2012, 10:27 PM
The sarcasm I use is hyperbole, irony and exaggeration. Let's just stop talking to each other altogether. Yes, this board thinks its WAY too smart for someone like me.

You're full of shit; and your very posts PROVE that you are not intelligent enough to be here.

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 10:30 PM
You're full of shit; and your very posts PROVE that you are not intelligent enough to be here.
Fine, I''m not intelligent enough to post here. I'll leave.

I had high hopes when I came to this forum I've recognized the human decency in a number members here, but it hasn't been reciprocal.

We're not having fun anymore. It's time to go.

ConHog
05-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Fine, I''m not intelligent enough to post here. I'll leave.

I had high hopes when I came to this forum I've recognized the human decency in a number members here, but it hasn't been reciprocal.

We're not having fun anymore. It's time to go.

Good riddance.

I told you made a mistake telling me to fuck off. I aint protecting your stupid ass anymore. You don't want to make a single fucking adjustment to your own posting you just want everyone to put up with however you're behaving at the moment. That is your problem, and I'm done with you.

Wind Song
05-28-2012, 10:41 PM
Good riddance.

I told you made a mistake telling me to fuck off. I aint protecting your stupid ass anymore. You don't want to make a single fucking adjustment to your own posting you just want everyone to put up with however you're behaving at the moment. That is your problem, and I'm done with you.

You've told me to fuck off many, many times. I'm not going to stand here and take your punishment for dishing back to you exactly what you've hurled at me.

I'm happy to go elsewhere. Some people actually enjoy me and have fun with me. Some even love me. I'm am tired of trying to be someone other than I am. It's exhausting. It's not fun.

Like a flower, I will turn my face toward light and love. I wish you all well.

Goodbye.

Wind Song
05-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Today I am ignoring all insults and paying attention to neutral to positive statements.

tailfins
05-30-2012, 03:12 PM

I don't really pay attention. I just respond to posts as they happen.

Nell's Room
05-30-2012, 09:49 PM
I actually get the sense that I know Wind Song from another forum. She seems very familiar. WindSong, did you ever post at a forum called PoliticalForum? If so, I believe we know each other. :)