PDA

View Full Version : Avengers

ConHog
05-27-2012, 06:41 PM
going to see it tonight. Hear it kicks ass. I'll let yall know.

jimnyc
05-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Already ranks as one of the all time highest grossing movie at the box office! Not that money equates to quality... But everyone I know who saw it said it was awesome and it's gotten rave reviews from the major critics too. I can't wait to see it as well. Well, I can actually, which is why I am waiting. Give us a better review later tonight, asshead. And no spoilers!

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2012, 09:34 PM
I enjoyed it, but the whole movie is worth seeing just for a three second clip of the Hulk fighting Loki.......

I don't think this qualifies as a spoiler....more an incentive....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjK9CSZwx4w

ConHog
05-28-2012, 01:08 AM
I enjoyed it, but the whole movie is worth seeing just for a three second clip of the Hulk fighting Loki.......

I don't think this qualifies as a spoiler....more an incentive....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjK9CSZwx4w

I agree watching the hulk be a total bad ass was worth the ticket price. I thought the movie itself was good, i wouldnt list it as one of the best movies of all time but it was good. We seen it at tbe imax and let me tell you a six story tall hulk is pretty awesome lol.

Good action, and good enough storyline is how id describe avengers add in the hulk fighting and its a solidB+ imo

DragonStryk72
05-28-2012, 02:04 AM
Already ranks as one of the all time highest grossing movie at the box office! Not that money equates to quality... But everyone I know who saw it said it was awesome and it's gotten rave reviews from the major critics too. I can't wait to see it as well. Well, I can actually, which is why I am waiting. Give us a better review later tonight, asshead. And no spoilers!

Already saw it. AWESOME! In fact, it's been doing so well, that people that went to see it in 2D are actually going back in to watch it in 3D and IMAX, willing to actively pay MORE money for a second viewing of the movie it's so good,

SassyLady
05-28-2012, 04:15 AM
Already saw it. AWESOME! In fact, it's been doing so well, that people that went to see it in 2D are actually going back in to watch it in 3D and IMAX, willing to actively pay MORE money for a second viewing of the movie it's so good,

Is it better than Battleship?