PDA

View Full Version : Preacher Jailed 2yrs for teaching Spanking

revelarts
05-30-2012, 10:40 AM
OK, I think spanking should be a last resort -if used at all- and only for willful disobedience, on kids between 3 and 12.
This report SAYS guy is beyond my personal ideas and MAY have indeed been a promoting some child abuse. (spanking 2 month olds????!)
However this does set a sad precedence IMO since there are those that believe that ANY spanking is abusive. What to say any preaching or writing on the subject might one day be considered abuse by CPS types and prosecutors?

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_de5ac314-a6ba-11e1-94c4-0019bb2963f4.html

WISCONSIN
A Black Earth church pastor who taught his flock to discipline their children, some as young as 2 months old, with wooden spoons and rods was sentenced Friday to two years in prison.
Philip Caminiti, 55, was pastor of Aleitheia Bible Church, which meets in the homes of its members. His lawyer, Yolanda Lehner, asked that he be given probation.
But Dane County Circuit Judge Maryann Sumi said the sentence, in part, was intended to send a message that child abuse will not be tolerated and to prevent Caminiti from once again teaching members of his church to spank their children with wooden objects to cure them of selfishness.
"What is important to me," Sumi also said, "is there was and continues to this day no expression of remorse or repentance for the consequences of those actions, or what the whole chain of events has led the family and the community through."
Caminiti was found guilty by a jury in March of eight counts of conspiracy to commit child abuse for teaching church members what he said was a literal interpretation of discipline prescribed by the Bible, on children who were between the ages of 2 months and 5 years.
The practice, intended to teach children to behave correctly, was stopped after police intervened in November 2010.
"The children were beaten for of all things doing what children do, and that is crying," Sumi said.
Caminiti will be on extended supervision for six years after his release from prison. Despite objections on constitutional grounds by Caminiti's lawyers, Sumi ordered that he not have any contact with the Aleitheia Bible Church and have no leadership role in any church.
While that barred Caminiti from having contact with members of his extended family who are church members, Sumi did allow him to be with his wife, their children and their grandchildren. She turned down a request to delay his prison sentence until after an appeal of his case.
Assistant District Attorney Shelly Rusch asked that Caminiti be sentenced to five years in prison and 15 years of extended supervision, calling him "the spoke in the wheel of this conspiracy."
She said Caminiti is unlikely to change despite his criminal convictions.
Lehner said she remains incredulous that Caminiti was even charged with a crime. "The whole thing has become much more flammable than I anticipated," she said. "I really do feel like I've stepped into the Spanish Inquisition."
She said that since his arrest he has not promoted corporal punishment, has done everything that was asked of him and does not deserve to be imprisoned.

Read more: http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/article_de5ac314-a6ba-11e1-94c4-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1wMrUIyLd

Wind Song
05-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Hitting a two month old baby with a wooden spoon is child abuse. It's especially repulsive that someone in religion would promote child abuse. He deserves to be imprisoned and to lose his license to preach.

logroller
05-30-2012, 11:48 AM
flicking is preferable on the young....right in the foot. Snaps 'em to attention. Seriously, it works.

darin
05-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Hitting a two month old baby with a wooden spoon is child abuse. It's especially repulsive that someone in religion would promote child abuse. He deserves to be imprisoned and to lose his license to preach.

What the fuck is a license to preach?

It's gonna happen, though...especially with the direction set-forth by our current "leaders". Only state-approved 'preaching' will be done. See also: North Korea.

logroller
05-30-2012, 12:34 PM
What the fuck is a license to preach?

It's gonna happen, though...especially with the direction set-forth by our current "leaders". Only state-approved 'preaching' will be done. See also: North Korea.

I believe there is a registration when one becomes ordained. Varies by state, as does the practice of rites and rituals; here's a link (http://www.ordainmeplease.com/Wedding_Officiant_Laws.html) on marriage rites by state. I have this dream of being a captain of my own sailboat, and there's actually a registration/testing process; part of which entails the performing of marriages and the spreading of remains at sea.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 12:48 PM
So, let me get this straight.

Preaching "God damned America" and "get whitey" is okay, but preaching "spank your children when they misbehave" is against the law.

If I were this preacher I'd be suing everyone involved for violating his First Amendment right to freedom of speech, not to mention religion.

Truly anyone who disagree with the my blue sentence is an idiot who cares not for the COTUS.

ps - you're damn right that also means I believe Muslims should be able to preach that men ought beat their wives when they disobey. Now if men heed that advice and beat their wives, well then they have broken the law, but freedom of speech IS freedom of speech.

Wind Song
05-30-2012, 12:50 PM
So, let me get this straight.

Preaching "God damned America" and "get whitey" is okay, but preaching "spank your children when they misbehave" is against the law.

If I were this preacher I'd be suing everyone involved for violating his First Amendment right to freedom of speech, not to mention religion.

Truly anyone who disagree with the my blue sentence is an idiot who cares not for the COTUS.

ps - you're damn right that also means I believe Muslims should be able to preach that men ought beat their wives when they disobey. Now if men heed that advice and beat their wives, well then they have broken the law, but freedom of speech IS freedom of speech.

Wake up. This preacher told people that spanking a two month old baby with a wooden spoon is ok.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Putting that specific case aside, proper parental discipline is an absolute must!
Children simply must be taught right from wrong and how to conduct themselves around other people.
Now the liberal way is to forbid even the loving discipline that comes from loving parents and is applied in a educational manner which is absolutely void of any abuse. For with such people it is about control not about what is best for the children. And as always big government control is deemed to be paradise on earth by such loons.. Everything always seems to go back to letting the goverment mandate what is allowed. As an American I have no problem in seeing where that kind of mind numbed thinking will take us! I wish the people promoting that could even learn how to spell "slavery"! Its likely too much to ask of them that they start to understand that when everything points to ever greater government control being the answer then eventually such power will have transferred as to make all of us "slaves" to that "monster"! Its too late after one has been taken into the jaws of an angry tiger. The time to avoid that fate was before the tiger got close enough to snatch and having the foresight to properly shoulder a well maintained weapon to great effect! In case of our government's rampaging ever increasing lust for power that weapon currently is the ballot box! If we do not avail ourselves of that in an well organised and judicious manner some day it will be "forced" upon us to doso by way of far more drastic measures! As patriots we must defend the nation, the Constitution and ourselves against ALL enemies be they foreign or domestic! Currently there is a move afoot to destroy this great nation from within. Even something as simple as family discipline is not ignored by those seeking to grab ever more control over every part of our lives. Now this is entirely seperate from real child abuse which we already have laws on the books for. I myself am firmly against child abuse..My dad was firm and didnt bust my butt nearly enough yet I knew he loved myself and all my siblings with everything he had.. Government stepping too deeply into church teachings and into family matters is a bad step. Because government always far overreaches and therby further limits our freedoms! --Tyr

ConHog
05-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Wake up. This preacher told people that spanking a two month old baby with a wooden spoon is ok.

people have a right to say idiotic things sky. You're proof of that.

Noir
05-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Tough one, i thinks its a case where what the man was doig was wrong, bringing violence into a babe not a dozen weeks old cant be right IMO, however, i dont think it was a criminal offence to say what he said...though idk, maybe in knowing more about what exactly went on id change my mind.

Noir
05-30-2012, 01:07 PM

Yeah, though he does have a responsibility for the things he says because of the position he holds.

logroller
05-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Yeah, though he does have a responsibility for the things he says because of the position he holds.

Sure he does; if he goes about getting his parishioners arrested for beating their kids; I would think he'd lose his parish and, thus, his position. See how it works itself out.

tailfins
05-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Maryann Sumi was the judge that by fiat declared Scott Walker's reforms illegal. It seems the ruling barring him from a leadership role in any church or any contact with his church is a blatant violation of his First Amendment rights. This "judge" seems to make it up as she goes along. Abusing children deserves prison time, but this "judge" is overreaching. The charge is simple: Conspiracy to endanger children. It comes down to whether he was just stating opinions or was actively facilitating committing or covering up child abuse.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Maryann Sumi was the judge that by fiat declared Scott Walker's reforms illegal. It seems the ruling barring him from a leadership role in any church or any contact with his church is a blatant violation of his First Amendment rights. This "judge" seems to make it up as she goes along. Abusing children deserves prison time, but this "judge" is overreaching. The charge is simple: Conspiracy to endanger children. It comes down to whether he was just stating opinions or was actively facilitating committing or covering up child abuse.

Such "overreaching" seems to be the norm with those that view their authority positions as divine decrees of their perfection and soon to be Godhood. The judge has absolutely no authority to ban him from his church or decide what role he has in that church. Such actions are that of pure arrogance and the heights of stupidity.. Apply the law fairly and not silly personal idiotcy..--Tyr

Noir
05-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Sure he does; if he goes about getting his parishioners arrested for beating their kids; I would think he'd lose his parish and, thus, his position. See how it works itself out.

And ij this instence he's lost his parish before (hopefully) parets have started beating their 2 month olds.

jimnyc
05-30-2012, 03:28 PM
So we should be able to determine at what age a parent is allowed to discipline their child - but we cannot stop someone from killing a child still in the womb. One makes use of the child's age, while the other, the age isn't very important. You would think that people who wish to protect a 2yr old would also want to protect a child in the womb.

I guess it's like one of those height requirements at an amusement park.

"Are you above this height?" Yes gets you rights and no gets you dead.

darin
05-30-2012, 04:31 PM
I cant remember when we first started spanking our kids. Might have been 6-8 months? Just depends; when the kids knows he/she is being bad...when they know they are being defiant, or they do something/about to do something that could lead to catastrophic results, we'd beat their little butts. :)

logroller
05-30-2012, 04:36 PM
I cant remember when we first started spanking our kids. Might have been 6-8 months? Just depends; when the kids knows he/she is being bad...when they know they are being defiant, or they do something/about to do something that could lead to catastrophic results, we'd beat their little butts. :)
I'm dead serious about the flicking; way more effective.

darin
05-30-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm dead serious about the flicking; way more effective.

We used that, or a pinch. The idea is, what works - use. :)

I often hear folks say "I just cant bring myself to spank my kid"

I say "Man/Woman-up, and do your job."

:D

ConHog
05-30-2012, 05:03 PM
and let's understand that spanking =/= abuse. I SERIOUSLY doubt that preacher was counseling anyone to abuse their children.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 05:22 PM
My daughter is 23 years old, turned out just fine. She started her career as a dental hygeniest(sp) back in mid March this year. She never got into trouble of any sort, never got into drinking or drugs. She probably had at most maybe ten spankings here entire childhood. Now my son, five years old has had, 2 just this month alone.. When its necessary its necessary. Spanking is a necessary part of a child's learning however over doing it is as bad or worse than not doing it at all! I've known kids that had never had a spanking in almost every case they were little monsters. Parents have to discipline out of love not anger and do it consistently! If done properly it quite often becomes a rare happenstance.--Tyr

Noir
05-30-2012, 05:32 PM
My daughter is 23 years old, turned out just fine. She started her career as a dental hygeniest(sp) back in mid March this year. She never got into trouble of any sort, never got into drinking or drugs. She probably had at most maybe ten spankings here entire childhood. Now my son, five years old has had, 2 just this month alone.. When its necessary its necessary. Spanking is a necessary part of a child's learning however over doing it is as bad or worse than not doing it at all! I've known kids that had never had a spanking in almost every case they were little monsters. Parents have to discipline out of love not anger and do it consistently! If done properly it quite often becomes a rare happenstance.--Tyr

Speaking as someone who's never been hit by a parent or guardian it is not 'nessessery'. It only is if the parent wants it to be.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Speaking as someone who's never been hit by a parent or guardian it is not 'nessessery'. It only is if the parent wants it to be.

All that tells us is it wasn't NECESSARY for YOU Noir. It was only necessary for my son a half dozen times, he's now 20. My 6 year old girl? Not all yet.

The now 20 year old who I raised? I won't lie to you when he moved in here he was used to doing whatever he wanted (he was 15 at the time) no rules, no boundaries, no oversight. If he wanted to stay out all night long drinking beer and smoking dope his parents didn't care, or worse they supplied him. FACT, he and my son were only allowed to hang out at OUR house.

Anyway , when he came here, he thought he would live by same rules, just under a different roof. Wrong answer, and it took a solid back hand across his mouth one night and a promise that I'd kick his little ass then throw him out if he didn't abide by my rules. Abuse? Maybe so, but that night he told my son that he didn't realize how serious I was and he damned sure wasn't going to make me mad again. It's been five years and I haven't had a single problem with him since then.

He was on his way to a life of drugs and crime Noir, I'm convinced of that, I have zero doubts that my wife and I saved that kid. Now I don't say that to brag, I say that to point out that sometimes extreme measures are needed.

logroller
05-30-2012, 05:50 PM
It isn't 'necessary' for a parent to do anything more than provide food, water, shelter and clothing. But I'd bet your parents gave you more. I honestly dont remember being spanked, but I know my parents did. I'm quite sure I was spanked for spray painting my initials on the fence; I just don't remember.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 05:56 PM
It isn't 'necessary' for a parent to do anything more than provide food, water, shelter and clothing. But I'd bet your parents gave you more. I honestly dont remember being spanked, but I know my parents did. I'm quite sure I was spanked for spray painting my initials on the fence; I just don't remember.

When I was 14 my parents bought me a 4 wheeler. It was awesome, me and my brother and sister rode the wheels off that thing.

We had fruit trees in the back yard. One day dad hollered through the house for everyone to get their asses into the living room. In we come. "Who ran over the peach tree?" Of course we all denied it, and of course we all thought the other did it.

Well dad's solution was to put us in a room and give us 30 minutes to decide who did it. I was 14, my sister 12, my brother 8. We BEGGED my brother to take the blame, saying that they would go easy on him. No joy.

Our 30 minutes came and went and in pop mom and dad. No one admitted shit of course so dad wore all our asses out with his belt. I'm talking about a whipping. Then sent us to our rooms.

So an hour later I'm standing in my room (sitting not being an option) when dad again hollers for us all to come back into the LR. We gather and he proceeds to tell us that they discovered cattle had got into the yard and knocked over the tree.

"Sorry about whipping kids, but I'm sure yall deserved it for something we didn't catch you doing"

Somehow I'm still alive.

tailfins
05-30-2012, 06:07 PM

I don't know. You look like someone who would have benefited from a good "whoopin".

Noir
05-30-2012, 06:08 PM
All that tells us is it wasn't NECESSARY for YOU Noir. It was only necessary for my son a half dozen times, he's now 20. My 6 year old girl? Not all yet.

Tell that to the poster who said its necessary for all.

As for the rest, you aren't even talking about spanking, you hit a teenager in the face, maybe you think it served a greater purpose, but i wouldn't of stayed under the roof of someone who would of hit me like that, he must have been desperate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 06:09 PM

I'm right proud for you. You are aware that people differ greatly in attitude and temperament. Perhaps yours was a bit better than most kids. Perhaps you were a bit smarter at younger age. I come from a family of 9 boys and 4 girls. Believe me when I tell you I got plenty of spankings and still didnt get as many as I deserved! My sisters being gentle souls got very little. We boys all as adults admitt that we needed more! In our case it was very necessary whether our parents wanted it or not. Just a fact..
You are blessed to be an exception but an exception you are in my opinion.--Tyr

Noir
05-30-2012, 06:11 PM
I don't know. You look like someone who would have benefited from a good "whoopin".

Please indulge me more, with your remarkably witty insights.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 06:12 PM

I must have missed that, because I absolutely agree it isn't necessary for all, but you are also wrong about it being unnecessary for all.

As for the rest, you aren't even talking about spanking, you hit a teenager in the face, maybe you think it served a greater purpose, but i wouldn't of stayed under the roof of someone who would of hit me like that, he must have been desperate.[/QUOTE]

He was desperate , he just didn't know it at the time. Ask him now if he's glad he didn't leave then. Guarantee you the answer is no as he jumps in his two year old truck and heads off to his job.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 06:16 PM
When I was 14 my parents bought me a 4 wheeler. It was awesome, me and my brother and sister rode the wheels off that thing.

We had fruit trees in the back yard. One day dad hollered through the house for everyone to get their asses into the living room. In we come. "Who ran over the peach tree?" Of course we all denied it, and of course we all thought the other did it.

Well dad's solution was to put us in a room and give us 30 minutes to decide who did it. I was 14, my sister 12, my brother 8. We BEGGED my brother to take the blame, saying that they would go easy on him. No joy.

Our 30 minutes came and went and in pop mom and dad. No one admitted shit of course so dad wore all our asses out with his belt. I'm talking about a whipping. Then sent us to our rooms.

So an hour later I'm standing in my room (sitting not being an option) when dad again hollers for us all to come back into the LR. We gather and he proceeds to tell us that they discovered cattle had got into the yard and knocked over the tree.

"Sorry about whipping kids, but I'm sure yall deserved it for something we didn't catch you doing"

Somehow I'm still alive.

I've heard that last line more than a few times , about deserving it for something we were not not caught doing! And brother was it ever true!
Like you I survived and laugh about it all. Was a great help to see and know especially that my dad meant it when he'd say, son this going to hurt me more than it does you. When I got older I saw the truth in that and have never forgotten how much he truly loved us all.-Tyr

tailfins
05-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Please indulge me more, with your remarkably witty insights.

You look like a dark haired sheep dog. I didn't think anything could be worse than a Flowbee haircut, but you proved that wrong.

http://www.flowbee.com/

http://www.flowbee.com/Newimages/RickH.jpg

Trigg
05-30-2012, 06:20 PM

If the preacher was the one doing to spanking I'd agree with you.

But he didn't, he told them to, he didn't force them to.

I think his congregation should vote him out, but going to jail for saying spank your infant is extreme.

logroller
05-30-2012, 06:21 PM

As for the rest, you aren't even talking about spanking, you hit a teenager in the face, maybe you think it served a greater purpose, but i wouldn't of stayed under the roof of someone who would of hit me like that, he must have been desperate.
I gotta give you a reality check noir; you don't have kids, so what experience do have doleing out punishment?

You're right about one thing though, kid was desperate; desperate for someone who cared enough to knock some sense into him. Eventually he would have found it other ways, but he situation would be much more dire.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 06:21 PM
I've heard that last line more than a few times , about deserving it for something we were not not caught doing! And brother was it ever true!
Like you I survived and laugh about it all. Was a great help to see and know especially that my dad meant it when he'd say, son this going to hurt me more than it does you. When I got older I saw the truth in that and have never forgotten how much he truly loved us all.-Tyr

My dad didn't sugar coat it

"son, this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me " LOL

When I was 16 I got grounded a LOT, well one time after getting grounded I was in my room bitching to my cousin (same age he lived with us as teenagers) that if I had $300 I'd get in my car and run away.

BOOM my bedroom door came crashing open dad throws $300 on my bed and tells me to get out . I was like umm umm ummm I was kidding dad........ LOL

ConHog
05-30-2012, 06:23 PM
I gotta give you a reality check noir; you don't have kids, so what experience do have doleing out punishment?

You're right about one thing though, kid was desperate; desperate for someone who cared enough to knock some sense into him. Eventually he would have found it other ways, but he situation would be much more dire.

Damn right I smacked him. He brought drugs into my home.

As I said, I'm 100% convinced we saved him from a life in prison or worse. So is he.

tailfins
05-30-2012, 06:24 PM

When I was 16 I got grounded a LOT, well one time after getting grounded I was in my room bitching to my cousin (same age he lived with us as teenagers) that if I had $300 I'd get in my car and run away.

BOOM my bedroom door came crashing open dad throws $300 on my bed and tells me to get out . I was like umm umm ummm I was kidding dad........ LOL

Your old man knew a good investment when he saw one!

logroller
05-30-2012, 06:25 PM

Gives creedence to the idiom, beware what you wish for.

darin
05-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Here's something I hate....if anyone cares.

I hate folks creating a shit-storm "Because of the man's POSITION!!!"

As if being under a pastor (figuratively) REQUIRES blind obedience to whatever shit the pastor tells them. That guy held NO greater influence over his congregation than the amount bestowed upon him by those in attendance.

Noir
05-30-2012, 06:27 PM

I don't have kids no, but i do know how i was raised, and i can see how my dad is raising my brother, just as he did me (he's currently 7 years old) and how my step brothers were raised (in a house of shouting and hitting).

Noir
05-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Damn right I smacked him. He brought drugs into my home.

As I said, I'm 100% convinced we saved him from a life in prison or worse. So is he.

Again this isn't' about spanking, it's common assault.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Your old man knew a good investment when he saw one!

My dad is old school. His dad BEAT him and his brothers on a regular basis. As in when they weren't working he was beating on them for one transgression or another and my dad and uncles admit there were plenty. lol

So, if not for my mom tempering him some yeah he probably would have literally beat the shit out of me on a regular basis.

Strangely, as a grandpa he doesn't believe in spanking at all. The fucker. lol But I will say he does do pretty good at not interfering with how we raise our kids.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Again this isn't' about spanking, it's common assault.

I admit it was. t was an extreme. And it worked.

Noir
05-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Here's something I hate....if anyone cares.

I hate folks creating a shit-storm "Because of the man's POSITION!!!"

As if being under a pastor (figuratively) REQUIRES blind obedience to whatever shit the pastor tells them. That guy held NO greater influence over his congregation than the amount bestowed upon him by those in attendance.

As a pastor he is speaking in terms of what is morally right, to a crowd that believe (to greater or lesser extents) that he is holy. That is a factor, you can't deny it's not.

Noir
05-30-2012, 06:34 PM
I admit it was. t was an extreme. And it worked.

well i guess it's all good then :rolleyes:

darin
05-30-2012, 06:37 PM
As a pastor he is speaking in terms of what is morally right, to a crowd that believe (to greater or lesser extents) that he is holy. That is a factor, you can't deny it's not.

I absolutely can deny it because it's crap. Listening does not remove from the masses their culpability in crimes. In fact, I'd argue preaching to spank 2 month old kids protected. Doing it, MIGHT be abuse, but not necessarily. Again, they duty of EVERY parishioner is to weigh the spoken words against their own conscience and values, AND - in christian churches- against the bible. NO pastor/clergy worth their shit claims to be Holy - it's just not DONE in any form of Christianity at least. Christians believe all have fallen short; so we hold our pastors to task when they just make shit up. :) If we do something terrible they tell us, it's our fault.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 06:38 PM

I don't know of ANY Christians who believe their pastor is holy.

logroller
05-30-2012, 06:44 PM

Us Christians are mindless meat-eating murderous child-abusing drones. There's got o be better way CH, if only we could break the chains of dogma.

Noir
05-30-2012, 06:49 PM
You look like a dark haired sheep dog. I didn't think anything could be worse than a Flowbee haircut, but you proved that wrong.

http://www.flowbee.com/

http://www.flowbee.com/Newimages/RickH.jpg

I love sheep dogs ^,^

ConHog
05-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Us Christians are mindless meat-eating murderous child-abusing drones. There's got o be better way CH, if only we could break the chains of dogma.

The funniest/saddest part is Noir follows his own dogmatic beliefs and doesn't even realize it.

Noir
05-30-2012, 06:50 PM

Really? Maybe things are different in the states, but over here the Catholics consider their pastors, priests and bishops to be a lil bit more divine than us common folk.

ConHog
05-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Really? Maybe things are different in the states, but over here the Catholics consider their pastors, priests and bishops to be a lil bit more divine than us common folk.

Odd, over here our preacher is just a regular old peckerhead that drinks a little less beer than us and doesn't curse when he's griping about the Razorbacks. :lol:

logroller
05-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Over here that's what we expect of our politicians; inevitably, we both take it in the poofter.:lol:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 07:25 PM

Exactly what I thought too until I got older and saw that he truly meant it.
At 16 , 300 bucks would have bankrolled me for at least 5 months maybe even 6..
Ok combined with my hustling pool games it would have..
I always had a knack for that and as an young adult made a living (5 year span) doing just that..-Tyr

tailfins
05-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Odd, over here our preacher is just a regular old peckerhead that drinks a little less beer than us and doesn't curse when he's griping about the Razorbacks. :lol:

And only marries his cousin instead of his sister. :slap:

Nell's Room
05-30-2012, 09:29 PM

Of course people have the right to say stupid things. But when you say it to a bunch of brainwashed fools who think your shit don't stink, they are probably going to go home and do exactly what you have told them is okay to do, and therein lies the problem.

Any rational person knows that beating an 8 week old baby with a wooden spoon is child abuse. He was encouraging his followers to beat their own infant children. That is simply not right, and I am glad he was punished for it.

05-31-2012, 12:04 AM
I would be filing appeals if I were his attorney.