PDA

View Full Version : really...

Noir
05-30-2012, 07:06 PM
i mean really =/

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2agsAZcA3fU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Nice to see they're focusing on the positive aspects of their religion in whatever barn in Indiana this church is.

Also gotta love the irony of 'ain't no'

ConHog
05-30-2012, 07:09 PM
i mean really =/

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2agsAZcA3fU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Nice to see they're focusing on the positive aspects of their religion in whatever barn in Indiana this church is.

That's pathetic.

oddly we rarely hear homosexuality mentioned in our church. Our preacher tends to focus on things that actually affect us.

Noir
05-30-2012, 07:16 PM
That's pathetic.

oddly we rarely hear homosexuality mentioned in our church. Our preacher tends to focus on things that actually affect us.

Even the fact that there's a black guy at the front who stands up and starts clapping, i mean, seriously, would love to take him back in a time machine to see some kids singing 'Ain't no niggers gonna heaven' but a few generations ago and see if he joins in with the applause and cheers then =/

aboutime
05-30-2012, 07:27 PM
That video is disgusting to see.
If this nation is stooping that low, introducing such young children to hate. Probably without them even knowing what they are hating. Everyone in that congregation should be ashamed.
On the other hand. Maybe that is the same so-called church where the members go out to disrupt the funerals of fallen American service men, and women.
If that is the case. I understand the sickness of hate, ignorance, stupidity, and just plain dumbness they want everyone to see.

Noir
05-30-2012, 07:34 PM
If this nation is stooping that low, introducing such young children to hate. Probably without them even knowing what they are hating. Everyone in that congregation should be ashamed.
On the other hand. Maybe that is the same so-called church where the members go out to disrupt the funerals of fallen American service men, and women.
If that is the case. I understand the sickness of hate, ignorance, stupidity, and just plain dumbness they want everyone to see.

Its not Westburo, its The Apostolic Truth Tabernacle in Greensburg, Indiana. idk what kind of standing/popularity (if any) they have, maybe some of the Indi DPers will know.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 07:35 PM
i mean really =/

Maybe they "ain't got no edumakation"!

"Ain't that a real hoot"?

Mr. P
05-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Religious indoctrination at it's best.

aboutime
05-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Its not Westburo, its The Apostolic Truth Tabernacle in Greensburg, Indiana. idk what kind of standing/popularity (if any) they have, maybe some of the Indi DPers will know.

No matter who they are. God help us if that kind of pure hatred is permitted to spread. Look at how YOUTUBE has become such a popular place for ALL ages to visit.
I Dread the thought that any of My grandchildren would come in contact with such hatred, steered by Ignorant, Hate-filled adults with tiny brains of Whale Dung.
I'd better stop here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 07:47 PM

That crazy group that protests at the funerals of our fallen military heroes needs a damn good old fashioned azz-stomping amigo. I made my nephew Chad (served two tours of duty in Iraq) a promise that if he should come back to be buried here and they showed up to protest at his funeral I would personally beat the living hell out of as many of them as possible. He just smiled as said, I know damn well that you'd do just that! Let's just hope I stay alive and you stay out of jail. Then we'll both be happy. That kid has a great sense of humor. He can shoot a tick off of a frog's butt at a hundred paces on a foggy morning. I taught him to shoot starting when he was 6 years old, by 18 he shot as good as me and after his military training sharpened him even more he shot much better than I.- Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 07:50 PM

That crazy group (Westboro?)that protests at the funerals of our fallen military heroes needs a damn good old fashioned azz-stomping amigo. I made my nephew Chad (served two tours of duty in Iraq) a promise that if he should come back to be buried here and they showed up to protest at his funeral I would personally beat the living hell out of as many of them as possible. He just smiled as said, I know damn well that you'd do just that! Let's just hope I stay alive and you stay out of jail. Then we'll both be happy. That kid has a great sense of humor. He can shoot a tick off of a frog's butt at a hundred paces on a foggy morning. I taught him to shoot starting when he was 6 years old, by 18 he shot as good as me and after his military training sharpened him even more he shot much better than I.- Tyr