PDA

View Full Version : Borderline Personality disorder and Splitting behavior.

Dilloduck
05-30-2012, 08:24 PM
http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/borderline/splitting-countertransference.htm

Mr. P
05-30-2012, 08:36 PM
I think yer on to her, Dillo. But who isn't?

ConHog
05-30-2012, 08:41 PM
This is getting childish. No reason to start threads obviously aimed at Windy, especially when you pussies will then deny it is so.

Dilloduck
05-30-2012, 08:59 PM
This is getting childish. No reason to start threads obviously aimed at Windy, especially when you pussies will then deny it is so.

This article is MUCH nicer than other things that have been said to her and about her.

Dilloduck
05-30-2012, 09:00 PM
I think yer on to her, Dillo. But who isn't?

eh---we all have our weirdness.

Shadow
05-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Well...since every thread on this board for the last couple months has turned into a 'Wind Song is unhappy and abused' whine fest. Might as well make one designed to actually be helpful to people who obviously want to deal with her on a personal level.

blarset
05-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Well...since every thread on this board for the last couple months has turned into a 'Wind Song is unhappy and abused' whine fest. Might as well make one designed to actually be helpful to people who obviously want to deal with her on a personal level.

So what do you mean personal level? So your going to teach us how to deal with her erratic behavior? Ok give us some helpful tips.

Shadow
05-30-2012, 10:16 PM
So what do you mean personal level? So your going to teach us how to deal with her erratic behavior? Ok give us some helpful tips.

I mean that the people here have been bending over backwards to try and make her happy,to be unterstanding,patient and actually taking the time to talk things through with her for hours on end (everyday) for the past several months...only it doesn't work. See original link in the OP for reasons that this is the case (which by the way... I did not post). Not sure why you are asking me for tips. Direct your questions to the OP...I'm sure his is willing to talk about this subject.

blarset
05-30-2012, 10:21 PM
I mean that the people here have been bending over backwards to try and make her happy,to be unterstanding,patient and actually taking the time to talk things through with her for hours on end (everyday) for the past several months...only it doesn't work. See original link in the OP for reasons that this is the case (which by the way... I did not post). Not sure why you are asking me for tips. Direct your questions to the OP...I'm sure his is willing to talk about this subject.

I was being funny. I don't want tips. I know I saw how she acted she was purposely being disagreeable and argumentative.

Shadow
05-30-2012, 10:28 PM
I was being funny. I don't want tips. I know I saw how she acted she was purposely being disagreeable and argumentative.

Okay...I misunderstood then. No biggie. :cool: