PDA

View Full Version : Does Romney really have the delgates? really?

revelarts
06-01-2012, 01:20 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kEk8aMRa5qk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

With all of the Republican primary's fraudulent voting activity few of the GOP state operatives have much room to complain about Acorn or 2 black panthers standing at... what was it 1... polling place "intimidating" voters.

jimnyc
06-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Even if somehow that mathematically he hasn't achieved the nomination yet - do you REALLY think it would make a difference, Rev? It's literally all that is left, mathematics at this point. It's already WAY past the point of now gearing up for the general election, the rest is done, whether one would want to fight about a handful of delegates or not.

And yes, I have to say it - Paul has LONG been history anyway, and the others have seen the light. It's general election time.

fj1200
06-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Oh geez.

jimnyc
06-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Oh geez.

I know this is very important to some out there, even if it has been decided already. I think what the main issue is, is the way they count the delegates, and how some may be included in the tallies, but not actually given until the convention. You have 1500 places making the tallies and they are all counting differently. I could see if this were a dead heat, it would be awesome to see what happens come convention time, but the delegates in question here are too low to matter between Paul and Romney. But in the end, for most purposes, it's over. It's almost impossible at this point for Romney to lose. Short of him dropping, we are seeing a Romney/Obama election.

fj1200
06-01-2012, 01:43 PM
I think what the main issue is, is the way they count the delegates, and how some may be included in the tallies, but not actually given until the convention. You have 1500 places making the tallies and they are all counting differently.

True, and this is a matter of Republicans choosing their nominee, not general election winners, and they're entitled to do it how the see fit. Fraud aside.

jimnyc
06-01-2012, 01:48 PM
True, and this is a matter of Republicans choosing their nominee, not general election winners, and they're entitled to do it how the see fit. Fraud aside.

I think that's how the Dems see the general - that it's their right to have dead people vote, and illegals, but that shouldn't be fixed or even questioned.